Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jan-18, 17:52
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Is the session scene better or worse today vs 10 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave loses every time [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is that the guy in NYC in the 1980's? If its the same guy, I remember everybody involved with Joan Wise shunned him like the plague. He had a reputation as a creep and I remember being told to stay far away from him. Never did meet him.
Yes...btw I found this convo in a search, from Diana the Valkyrie's chatroom in 2005 about him:

donp - I never met joel.. but spoke with him many times...
madman - had dinner wiith joel once
LoveFemMuscle - Did you ever hear Joels bells and whistles?
donp - I was asked to his b'day party once but didn't go
madman - he was bigtime into model trains if that is what you mean
LoveFemMuscle - I would pick up the phone and that was the first thing I would hear(smiling).
donp - I used to coach female bb's when Joel was around and he was always trying to get me to send him some of them
LoveFemMuscle - Maybe that was what he was playing in my ears.
madman - dude made tko appear sane
donp - He started leaving me very strange messages on my machine ..... Had to get him to stop that...
Drop - not possible
madman - I used to be in toy business and sent him train stuff
LoveFemMuscle - Don, did you ever send him any?
donp - very cool......
donp - I have a lionel train setup in my attic....
donp - came with the house without the trains or tranformers
madman - he was into HO scale
donp - I did send him one but she was too weirded out by him....
donp - these are 027 I believe
madman - yes they are
donp - I have some old stuff of my own...
madman - he got busted for coke years ago and I lost track of him
donp - the problem is that there is a short somewhere on this massive layout of track...
donp - blu knew him too
LoveFemMuscle - Oh wow. I kind of liked the guy...sorry for his troubles.
donp - this is a very impressive layout with at least 10 switch tracks BIG
LoveFemMuscle - He was very fair and honest with me.
madman - weird but honest
LoveFemMuscle - No BS..if you told him what you were looking for..he didnt bs you if he said he knew such a Woman.
madman - met at least 15 gals through him
clarkkent - never went through joel-maybe that was before my time
Old 07-Jan-18, 18:38
Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20 Points: 2,415, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Definitely yesteryear; I miss the days of the late Kyla, as well as Lia Labowe and Pandora when they were newbies, Nessie when she was still offering sessions, and Electra. There was some real "shy", young talent out there who were willing to dabble in it before disappearing I think, usually because of being shell-shocked at the realities of the industry- but I was fortunate enough to get to session with in time.
Clips4sale I think has hurt the industry, as gals don't have to meet strange men in a hotel room to get paid for their talents. It seems in my area, I don't see an array of talent in a short window of time (in some ways maybe that's a good thing for my wallet) who I'm anxious to try and book with. It seems like slim pickings most of the time. The communication skills and times have gotten far worse as well- the skill part might be a microcosm of society as a whole nowadays. The long waits and often times, never getting a response, has become more commonplace. If I compiled a list of my top 10-15 wrestlers I did, or would want to wrestle, I can only think of one for certain that would be on it that wasn't on the scene five to maybe 13 years ago- that being Ashley Wildcat.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 16:47
Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes...btw I found this convo in a search, from Diana the Valkyrie's chatroom in 2005 about him:

donp - I never met joel.. but spoke with him many times...
madman - had dinner wiith joel once
LoveFemMuscle - Did you ever hear Joels bells and whistles?
donp - I was asked to his b'day party once but didn't go
madman - he was bigtime into model trains if that is what you mean
LoveFemMuscle - I would pick up the phone and that was the first thing I would hear(smiling).
donp - I used to coach female bb's when Joel was around and he was always trying to get me to send him some of them
LoveFemMuscle - Maybe that was what he was playing in my ears.
madman - dude made tko appear sane
donp - He started leaving me very strange messages on my machine ..... Had to get him to stop that...
Drop - not possible
madman - I used to be in toy business and sent him train stuff
LoveFemMuscle - Don, did you ever send him any?
donp - very cool......
donp - I have a lionel train setup in my attic....
donp - came with the house without the trains or tranformers
madman - he was into HO scale
donp - I did send him one but she was too weirded out by him....
donp - these are 027 I believe
madman - yes they are
donp - I have some old stuff of my own...
madman - he got busted for coke years ago and I lost track of him
donp - the problem is that there is a short somewhere on this massive layout of track...
donp - blu knew him too
LoveFemMuscle - Oh wow. I kind of liked the guy...sorry for his troubles.
donp - this is a very impressive layout with at least 10 switch tracks BIG
LoveFemMuscle - He was very fair and honest with me.
madman - weird but honest
LoveFemMuscle - No BS..if you told him what you were looking for..he didnt bs you if he said he knew such a Woman.
madman - met at least 15 gals through him
clarkkent - never went through joel-maybe that was before my time
I do remember Larry Wise once telling me that Joel (I assume it was him) attempted to blackmail a few of the clients threatening to tell their wives if they didn't pay him a little extra.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave loses every time For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 23:55
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

This is an interesting topic. My first session was in 2013, I believe, but I've been following this stuff since the mid-1990's or so.

My impression just as a fan who wasn't sessioning in the 1990's was that the scene was WAY more underground, and there was a lot less supply in terms of lady wrestlers. Yes, there were some great companies that people mentioned (Joan Wise, Flamingo, Black Falcon, DWW), but FBB's (who I'm not into, sorry) dominated the scene more.

For a guy like me, who likes more Ashley Wildcat-types (pretty women who can kick ass but aren't FBB's), today is better. You have the likes of Loren Blaine, Ashley, Tyler Dare, Jolene, etc. Women with strength and muscle but not FBB. YES--there are tons of amateurs out there who don't know holds. But there's a lot of great talent as well, and wrestling is more mainstream now. The downside is, as others have said, that it's hard to separate the good from the bad. That's why this forum and review sites are great and important. I also am not a huge fan of how dominat MMA/BJJ have become, even if I enjoy some of that stuff. I lean more towards the likes of Robin and Tyler Dare - women who do more old-school grappling. Maybe some BJJ thrown in there, but also more "apartment style wrestling" moves.
Old 09-Jan-18, 01:01
Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Definitely MUCH worse. I had my first session in 1994 and have been pretty much into the scene ever since, but not so much these days. True, there are plenty of girls to choose from, but even ten to fifteen years ago, there was not as much flakery and fakery on both sides of the coin.

I've sessioned with quite a few of the well known girls and am actually pretty cool with them so much that they actually visit me at home and even stay the night. In the mid 2000's deposits and background checks weren't even necessary. I could simply contact a wrestler, express an interests, and if she was out-of-state I'd simply get her info book a flight and she was here. They also really enjoyed wrestling and there was zero suspicion or drama involved. Yana Jordan was actually one of my all time faves and was ridiculously accommodating though she was a total lesbian. I think since the internet has made this lifestyle more prolific and visible, it's allowed anyone with an internet connection to say "I wanna' session!" and actually not mean it and waste a girl's time which in turn gives them attitude and makes them a little more coarse. The session world now consists of girls looking for a quick buck with an Amazon wish list to boot and and guys sending 1000 e-mails with no intent of ever meeting for a session.

Nope, gone are the good ol' days, but fortunately I can still get with the creme de la creme with no drama and even girls who are no longer on the scene for the masses. Coming up in the early days definitely gives one advantages and experience in properly booking these ladies today.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to highrolla For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 04:50
Banned
Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
Last Achievements

I wasn't around in that era, but with all these reviews of a deposit being required along with shady reviews. I refuse to wrestle anyone requiring a deposit.
Old 10-May-18, 02:57
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

I don't think I've chimed in but I'd have to give my thoughts on both session wrestling AND the videos as to me they were a package. I started out watching the videos and seeing the Treena Collins and Nancy Novak's in action, I just HAD to be in a face hold. I ended up starting showing pictures when talking with ladies interested and then as a result ended up flat on my back with my face attached to the lady's ass or thighs for hours and hours on end. Eventually I found myself having to be in the videos and had an awesome time. One thing that isn't touched on is what I always though a vidtim should be doing. When my face was up their ass I squirmed, kicked and struggled to make it look good. My mission when being filmed was that even while I was in there I was thinking I wanted it to look like what I wanted to see as a customer. As time progressed, to my enjoyment, more and more went to nude and I gladly sacrificed my face. I also found that I liked being a nude victim. After all, the lady dictates the pace and seeing an obviously excited victim unable to do anything about himself being 'up' other than have a delighted lady enjoy the fact that while she excites him, he is at her mercy...maybe she'll do something with that, maybe she wont. I was in both types and easily could enjoy my session or video.
So in a roundabout way, I guess my answer is the ladies were just as nice and lovely back when I started, but the availability and the shift to all nude and even the advent of the Brazil type mercilessly facefucking makes me wish I was starting all over now! But I have no complaints due to all the awesome people I've met and the gorgeous memories of my face being devoured
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-18, 05:47
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I think it's better now with more girls and more variety and that has helped keep the price down as well. Of course, more girls also means more to be wary of. The veterans are probably still the best and can also make some good recommendations as far as relative newcomers are concerned.