Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jan-18, 18:20
Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Wise to ask for no safeword and ignore taps?

Booking a wrestling session with a sadistic misteress and have asked to be dominated in holds including RNC and headscissors

Do you reckon its wise to do that? I wont be able to change my mind during the session either

Shes 5ft11

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yousafhamood For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-18, 19:43
Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts
Default Re: Wise to ask for no safeword and ignore taps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousafhamood [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Booking a wrestling session with a sadistic misteress and have asked to be dominated in holds including RNC and headscissors

Do you reckon its wise to do that? I wont be able to change my mind during the session either

Shes 5ft11

Thanks
What?? No, that's not wise at all.

And she's obviously reckless and crazy if she agrees to it, too. If she kills you, that's pretty much the end of her life.

If you don't want to use the safeword, don't use the safeword. But if you decide at some point that you don't want her to keep squeezing your broken rib into your lung, or whatever, you need a way to communicate that.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-18, 20:09
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Are you insured? Your will is in order?
Old 11-Jan-18, 20:29
Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20
Last Achievements

OMG, please please don't underestimate WOMEN !
The Following User Says Thank You to Womenrule For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-18, 20:38
Bodyscissors Toy

No this is a very bad idea! Taps and safe word are there for a very good reason and any respectable session wrestler or dominatrix wouldn't do a session without them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-18, 21:02
Last Achievements

Just a few points.

An "Igore my safe-words/do whatever you want" might sound fun, but it often isn't once it gets started. There's a great write-up from a poster her about a time he said something like that to Molly Mitsuko, that she could do what she wanted and he'd defend and it turned into a very painful and humiliating session that he was happy when it was over.

But an "ignore my safe-word" RNC is no different than a Knock me out RNC. It's the same thing, because, I assume she'll let you go once you're passed out.

I've done sessions where I told the lady to ignore me if I said stop, but stop if I looked like I was really in trouble. Some of those sessions were great. A couple I remember, two in particular, weren't fun and I got mad at the mistress for not stopping (yes, I know I told her she didn't have to, I still wanted them to stop half way through).

There's a story I read once about a guy who got a spanking from an inexperienced mistress, she used a cane - which hurts the most and no matter how much he begged her to stop she didn't stop. He finally passed out from the pain - or so the story went.

So, "ignore my safe words" - how bad it gets depends on the mistress. A safe way to play it would be to try it for 5 minutes and see what it's like. If it's fun, give her the full hour. If it's torture, you'll be happy it only lasted 5 minutes. But, despite all the people saying "no" and "don't" and "it's stupid", I think no-safe-word play can be fun and having experimented with it some, I think it's worth exploring, but only if the mistress is intelligent because It can also backfire.

"How was I supposed to know he was having a heart attack officer, he told me to ignore him when he said he asked for a break"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-18, 21:50
Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Lol you all seem against it. Im suprised lol. Can it really be that bad.

She dosent do k/o's so im sure she'll let go before i go out.

But might try it out first for the first 10 mins or so just in case lol. U guys got me worried now
The Following User Says Thank You to Yousafhamood For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-18, 22:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousafhamood [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lol you all seem against it. Im suprised lol. Can it really be that bad.

She dosent do k/o's so im sure she'll let go before i go out.

But might try it out first for the first 10 mins or so just in case lol. U guys got me worried now
I agree with you. Where's the sense of adventure?
Old 11-Jan-18, 23:23
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Problem with doing this is that you might become the victim of an airchoke(which suck) or the headscissor may not be properly applied. if you're neck is getting cranked and she agrees to still not let go despite your pleads and mercy, then you're in for a world of being screwed up.

at the very least, i'd have a safeword in mind. or agree before hand(no pun intended) to a special hand signal or w/e to insure you can't take anymore.

If the objection is to knock you out and they know how to apply the hold and it's relatively painless, it may not be bad. i've been in situations where the girl ignored my taps and safe word, but in a few seconds managed to knock me out. but if they aren't going to do KO's or they have the technique wrong, then a point will come where you are pushed to the complete edge. Not really that fun imo

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 11-Jan-18 at 23:46.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-18, 23:47
dj200

stuff posted on here would make anyone even vaguely familiar with the world of bdsm cringe sometimes. this is one of them.

having no safeword is an absolutely idiotic idea and i seriously hope this is just a wank fantasy rather than a real situation. no even halfway responsible dom would agree to this.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: