Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jun-18, 22:56
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: Any interest on collaborating on an erotic-fighting choose-your-own-adventure?

I'd love to! Can I add her right on "[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]"?
Old 10-Jun-18, 01:42
Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any interest on collaborating on an erotic-fighting choose-your-own-adventure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd love to! Can I add her right on "[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]"?
Sure, go right ahead! Looking forward to reading it.

(It might take me a little while to find out how to see and approve chapters, but I’ll put them through as soon as I figure it out.)

Edit: Also, you don’t really have to worry about the established rules if you don’t want to, since they’re designed to work for a wrestling match instead of a boxing match. You can come up with whatever alternate rule set you think works if you feel the need to change them.
Old 12-Jun-18, 03:30
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

Phew, thanks! I really like how you have it set up with points (and even getting the story to autodetect who won), but I think I'm going to make it a just to ten knockout. I submitted the first page for approval (under the name SuperDeadlyHamAttack).
Old 12-Jun-18, 04:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Phew, thanks! I really like how you have it set up with points (and even getting the story to autodetect who won), but I think I'm going to make it a just to ten knockout. I submitted the first page for approval (under the name SuperDeadlyHamAttack).
Awesome, thanks a bunch for your contribution!
Old 16-Jun-18, 20:57
Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,196 Times in 132 Posts

This is freaking cool, I'd love to contribute!
Old 16-Jun-18, 22:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garpth [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is freaking cool, I'd love to contribute!
Excellent! Anything in particular you’d like to add?
Old 18-Jun-18, 19:56
Last Achievements

After what feels like about 20 years of writing, Samira’s match is finally done! I’ll move on to La Diablo Roja from here, and then Dinah (the Southern girl) is probably next up on the docket after her. As always, if anyone has anything to add, go right ahead.
The Following User Says Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-18, 00:38
Last Achievements

I’m still working on the Angelica/La Diabla Roja match, but while I do that I’m gonna put out another call for suggestions or chapters. This is a big project, and I can’t do it all on my own—so if you have anything you want to see in here, you should definitely head on over to CHYOA and add it.
Old 07-Jul-18, 18:57
Points: 3,115, Level: 23 Points: 3,115, Level: 23 Points: 3,115, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I have been checking back regularly for updates, love what you are doing. Thank you for taking the time to make this!
The Following User Says Thank You to bioshocksheep For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-18, 23:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bioshocksheep [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have been checking back regularly for updates, love what you are doing. Thank you for taking the time to make this!
Thanks, I’m glad you’re enjoying it! There’s a lot of content that I want to put in here and not a lot of time to write it, so I’m trying to add stuff whenever I can. Sometimes the biggest roadblock I have is inspiration—I know generally what I want to write, usually a match or encounter with a specific character, but the specifics are really hard to nail down. So feel free to suggest additions to the story, whether they’re new characters, branches for a match to go down, or even just individual moves you want to see, because all of that contributes to chapters getting done that much faster.

And, as always, the story is open for you to add your own content if you know exactly what you want and how you want to see it implemented.
The Following User Says Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:

Tags
choose your own adventure, collaboration, collaborative, erotic, interactive, sexfight