Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jan-19, 11:12
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Goddess Anat reviews

I had a great session with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] too (in Frankfurt / Mai 2018).

The communication was perfect.
Sometimes she answered emails directly but latest after one day.

To set up the session was easy.

I asked for an "adapted" competitive session.
The session I got was as competitive as possible in a hotel room.

The expression on her face showed me that she enjoyed the session too,
probably because she was in control most of the time.

After the session we had a few drinks and a very open communication at the hotel bar.

I’m looking forward to meet her again.

Sessiongirls are no robots.

May be they had an unpleasant client before you or they just got dumped by their life partner
(happened to me two times) . . .

By the way there is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] about Anat.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-19, 12:29
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

There's not a whole lot I could add that I didn't write in my previous posts on this thread, but I'll third what the above two posters said. Anat is top notch.
http://www.malevsfemale.org/showthread.php?t=25270
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-19, 09:30
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Grapluc, I had a very different experience. She was very involved in our session, made it seem like we were engaged in a genuine scene of violence and domination, and she went out of her way to fulfil my requests. So bad day or bad chemistry, your experience was mechanical, but she's capable of providing a great session experience.
I'm sure she's great at "violence and domination", yes. And people looking for that should absolutely book her.
Old 08-Jan-19, 18:10
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yup. Everything she did felt quite... mechanical.

I mean, she's skilled and strong, so she's a good wrestler, yes. We did try to go for the knockout a couple times, but she thought I was tapping too easily and got frustrated, so she didn't end up putting me to sleep.
Thanks for sharing. I agree there are some clients I just don’t have any chemistry with at all. Sometimes it’s circumstances, sometimes personality. That kind of “blah” will happen from time to time. I also find it frustrating.

The thing I find interesting about this post is the quoted part. I will absolutely not knock someone out if they are tapping. No way. I understand it’s scary, and you might still want it, but getting to the point of allowing it to happen...is a personal journey. It also involves trusting the person/circumstances. If we didn’t have good chemistry, I can’t imagine there would be a lot of trust either. So, in that case, it’s understandable.

But if there is actually any disappointment about me not “forcing” a knockout despite taps? I couldn’t care less. I’m not here to assault people. There are real risks with knockouts. I’m only inflicting them on fully willing participants.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Goddess Anat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 18:53
Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,579 Times in 154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Anat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing. I agree there are some clients I just don’t have any chemistry with at all. Sometimes it’s circumstances, sometimes personality. That kind of “blah” will happen from time to time. I also find it frustrating.

The thing I find interesting about this post is the quoted part. I will absolutely not knock someone out if they are tapping. No way. I understand it’s scary, and you might still want it, but getting to the point of allowing it to happen...is a personal journey. It also involves trusting the person/circumstances. If we didn’t have good chemistry, I can’t imagine there would be a lot of trust either. So, in that case, it’s understandable.

But if there is actually any disappointment about me not “forcing” a knockout despite taps? I couldn’t care less. I’m not here to assault people. There are real risks with knockouts. I’m only inflicting them on fully willing participants.
Spoken like a true pro.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 20:54
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Last Achievements

A true first class professional.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 22:03
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I had a great session with Anat as well in November. She was very friendly and welcoming, and accommodated all of my requests. Also, she has dethroned Zsuzsa from Hungary in putting the best breast smother ever.

Obviously she has the perfect “assets” for that, and combined with her very strong back and upper body it’s impossible to escape, but who wants to?but..... Eventually you realize that you are totally out of air and you have to abide her orders.

Very dominant, crushing scissors and she knows how to strike and grapple. She also offers filming of the sessions which I highly recommend especially because of her unusual build and beauty that comes around just perfect on tape (and of course in reality too). The video of my session with Anat is the greatest film ever made. Not just the greatest wrestling or session film, but the best ever- including Spielberg, Shawshank redemption, etc etc... I can watch for hours her POV filming of her huge thighs engulfing my head and squeezing me to near faint.

I hope I can see her again ,she is one of very few Americans wrestlers who visit Israel and that’s highly appreciated as well.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 22:12
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

OMG 🥺
Thank you 🥰
The Following User Says Thank You to Goddess Anat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 22:40
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Anat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To be clear, I completely agree with you, I don't want to be knocked out after I've tapped out. It's not enjoyable at all, for me at least. I meant to say that you didn't try to find a way to do it without making me tap.

But bad chemistry does happen. As I mentioned, I found you very professional, I'm sure you're perfect for other type of sessions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 23:32
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To be clear, I completely agree with you, I don't want to be knocked out after I've tapped out. It's not enjoyable at all, for me at least. I meant to say that you didn't try to find a way to do it without making me tap.

But bad chemistry does happen. As I mentioned, I found you very professional, I'm sure you're perfect for other type of sessions.
Since I have positive reviews for pretty much every session type there is, I’m very curious which session type it is that you think I shouldn’t be hired for.

I’m also curious about exactly when we had our session. Can you confirm that you are an actual client of mine?

There is a session type I agree I’m ill-suited to: hj sessions. Terrible person for these (cause you won’t get one). You should spread it far and wide: don’t hire Anat for this.

Another I feel I’m bad at is sissification and/or pegging (which is more BDSM territory). I try and I try, but I just think I’m the wrong person for this kind of session.

Tags
anat, review, stuckup