Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jan-19, 00:26
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Privacy of your fetish??

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

1) Have you ever run into any awkward situations in this regard?
Through reasons I won't go into, my parents found out that I did a domination session. It was awkward at first - my father is a pastor, and he's quite old-fashioned. Once I assured him that I absolutely, positively, definitely did NOT pay for sex, he was surprisingly okay with it, and hasn't brought the topic up since. There was a really awkward moment where my Mom made a joke about kink and hit me with a rope, but other than that I think we're kind of at 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' sort of stage. Sure, I'll take it.

Quote:
2) How important to you is it that people don't know you have this interest? Why?
You know, it used to worry me that people would find out, but honestly? Not anymore. I'm not going to go around shouting my kinks off the rooftop, but I have an Instagram, I have a Twitter, my friends could find out if they gave a cursory search on Google for my name, most likely. I don't blame guys who want this life private, that's their prerogative. But I'm not going to hide what I am and what I like, either. I've wasted too much of my life with that crap, already. Life is too short, I could get shot and die a minute from now, who knows? It's not even remotely illegal, it's consensual, and it's honestly fairly tame compared to some other kinks out there. If my friends can't accept me for who I am, then they're not my friends. End of story.

Quote:
3) What do you do to protect your privacy?
When I was hiding it, I just kept my videos on a backup harddrive. It wasn't like my parents would even know how to operate the damned thing, anyway.
http://www.malevsfemale.org/showthread.php?t=25270
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-19, 04:42
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The good old privacy discussion. Love these.

1) Have you ever run into any awkward situations in this regard?
The most awkward situation I've been in recently was when my card was charged incorrectly and the credit card company called to allow me to dispute it. Unfortunately, it was right after I bought a bunch of things from a site that wasn't so discretely named. The guy on the other side of the line had to read them off and I had to confirm that I did purchase all of those items. I answered "yes" pretty quickly, trying to get him to move on LOL.

2) How important to you is it that people don't know you have this interest? Why?
Very important, actually. The world is smaller than we often realize- especially if you have connections pretty close to the entertainment industry like I do. Based on what I do, I can tell you that when it comes to wrestling videos, there's a good possibility that I've been buying material from someone who knows someone who knows me.

Also, I like that my girlfriend knows, but otherwise, it's nobody's business what material I buy to get my rocks off. When I'm conducting business, I don't need people's main impression of me to be "The guy that buys (insert name) videos."

3) What do you do to protect your privacy?
I guess I'll have to think about using Entropay lol.
LMAO at your experience with #1. I've always been rather scared that when I buy videos online, somehow someone will see the statement. But so far so good.
Old 18-Jan-19, 17:27
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,916 Times in 421 Posts

These are great questions and I have enjoyed readings users experiecnes ..... for me the most awkward was play fighting in my mid twenties with my brothers ex (who was still close to our family.) we were in my moms living room and we started to wrestle for fun. She got me in a tight headlock and bodyscissor with my mom watching and cheering her on. But then I got a massive hard on and was pretty terrified my mom would see! Not sure if she did but it must of been obvious as hell before I rolled over to hide my front !
I also will screen shot wrestling pics on my phone when bored or whatever. While in Mexico with my gf I took lots of pics of us and she wanted to seee...anyways I'm usually good at deleting my screen shots but forgot one and oF course inbetween the pics of us on the beach come the next photo of mixed wrestling! She was asking what is this ... and I quickly brushed it off as photo I was using for a meme i sent to my buddies !

I just keep all my videos on my lap top pswd protected. No one has access to my laptop except me so good enough.