Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Apr-14, 20:37
Points: 3,905, Level: 26 Points: 3,905, Level: 26 Points: 3,905, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Interactive Mixed Wrestling Story/Poll

Hi everyone.

Story Update: The sequal to the Humiliating Mixed Boxing story is coming along, but it's hit a few snags (That's what happens when trying to add too much to a pre-existing sequence of events). They're being worked out, but it's definitely going to take a bit longer than I had anticipated.

This morning, I was reminded of an interactive mixed wrestling story/poll I created for Lacey back in 2010. It's you (the poll-taker) vs. her. Anyone who's interested in checking it out and taking it can find it here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I've made other interactive mixed wrestling stories/polls as well, but they are all from the female poll-taker's perspective and I don't know how well that would go over her. If any one is interested, I can post links to those as well.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sdb814 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-14, 18:10
Points: 840, Level: 11 Points: 840, Level: 11 Points: 840, Level: 11

Default Re: Interactive Mixed Wrestling Story/Poll

Sure I would be interested in seeing them.

I was thinking of writing some stories that are actually interactive using a kind of javascript. I might post them here if people are interested.
The Following User Says Thank You to jessieryan For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-14, 20:19
Points: 3,905, Level: 26 Points: 3,905, Level: 26 Points: 3,905, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Interactive Mixed Wrestling Story/Poll

Here's more for those that are interested - humiliation and victory poses virtually guaranteed!

These are from the female's perspective:
Humiliating Mixed Boxing - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Humiliating Mixed Boxing: The Rematch - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Estate Battle: Round 1 - Humiliating Mixed Wrestling - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Estate Battle: Round 2 - Humiliating Mixed Boxing - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dream Invasion - Humiliating Mixed Wrestling - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Superhero Showdown - Humiliating Mixed Wrestling - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
College Project - Humiliating Mixed Wrestling - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Underground Cash Fight - Humiliating Mixed Wrestling - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Perverted Brother vs. Sister - Femdom Mixed Wrestling - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And these are "decide who wins" matches:
Humiliating Mixed Wrestling - Sorority/Fraternity Battle - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lindsey vs. Alicia - Catfight! - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Super-Stud vs. Emily - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I would love to check out any other polls or interactive stories others have made.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sdb814 For This Useful Post: