Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Feb-12, 07:01
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default In King Stephen's Time (A medieval sgpin-facesit romance)

I found this really cool story, with an unusual setting, and very well written.

Writer: medlar

Lord Edward sadly surveyed the ruin of his family’s fortunes. The castle had been stormed and there was no way he could prevent it being taken. Humiliatingly for a great landowner like him, it was soldiers from a much smaller castle nearby that were taking the castle. Even more humiliatingly, they were led by a young woman.

How had such a disaster happened, he wondered? But he knew the answer. He hadn’t had the old ruined wall of the castle repaired properly and of course the enemy had broken through there. That shouldn’t have been fatal.. After all, that young woman could muster far fewer soldiers than he could. But she must have known he’d sent many of his soldiers to fortify other smaller strongholds for fear that his rapacious cousin would attack them. Of course the real reason for this disaster was that he’d always been totally hopeless at anything to do with fighting.

Now he was ruined. The young woman had just offered him a two hour truce to discuss terms in private. He’d had no alternative but to accept, although the only thing he could hope for was to be allowed to leave the castle, rather than being made prisoner. Not that that would do him much good. When news spread among other barons that this young woman had defeated him he’d be a laughing stock and the rest of his land would soon be lost, probably to his scheming cousin.

He thought back gloomily over the years he had known this young woman, the Lady Megan. She was 21 now, a year younger than him, a feisty athletic girl with black hair and dark eyes, 5 feet 7 and about 130 pounds, an inch or so smaller than him and about ten pounds lighter. They’d known each other since childhood. He should have been sent away from the castle as a child to become a squire but his warlike father was so ashamed of his lack of any warrior skills that he’d kept him at the castle. As a second son he might have entered the church but his father couldn’t stand the church. Megan was the nearest companion of his age and (nearly) his social status so they’d been together a lot. She’d always taken the lead. They’d had hundreds of mock sword fights and he’d never won one, to his father’s fury. They’d had hundreds of wrestling matches too and he’d never won any on those either. Fortunately his father never knew anything about those defeats as they usually took place in a deserted stable or in the nearby woods. She’d loved to sit triumphantly astride him, telling him that she’d taken his castle from him. As he was only the second son it wasn’t likely he’d inherit so his lack of any warrior skills hadn’t seemed the disaster it now was.

He remembered vividly the last time he’d seen Megan: he still blushed with shame. She’d been 16. She’d challenged him to a sword fight in front of his father and all the soldiers, and then, wearing a tunic instead of a dress, proceeded to defeat him not once but three times, each time standing with one foot on his chest and her sword at his throat as he lay on the ground. His father had been so furious with him that he’d been sent away, apprenticed to a city financier, where he learnt how to manage estates. Luckily his father had never discovered his worst humiliation that day. Before letting him up after their last sword fight, Megan had demanded (unheard by the spectators) that he wrestle her again in the unused stable. He’d thought that, at 17, he might at last be stronger than her but she’d punched and kneed him until he’d fallen to his knees. She’d then thrown herself at him, forcing him onto his back on the floor, and had sat astride his chest, his wrists under her knees, threatening to punch him if he didn’t submit. Most girls wore no underwear but, fortunately saving Edward from further shame, she always wore white cloth round her private parts. When he didn’t submit Megan had decided it would be more fun to humiliate him than keep punching him. She’d moved forward and sat higher astride his chest, clamping her firm thighs round his face. She’d sat astride him for about five minutes, appearing to enjoy his humiliation under her. He finally managed to dislodge her briefly only for her to end up sitting on his face again, but this time looking down at his chest. He’d surrendered fairly quickly but she’d continued to sit on his face long after he’d submitted, only reluctantly releasing him when a servant was heard calling for him. As he’d left the stable she’d said, laughing, “One day I’ll defeat you again and take this castle from you.” Now it seemed she’d done just that.

He’d never expected to become lord of the castle but the long civil war between King Stephen and Queen Matilda had savaged the land. His warlike father and older brother, supporters of King Stephen, had been killed in a minor skirmish so the castle had become his – well, for a couple more hours. Megan’s family had supported Queen Matilda. Her father too had become a casualty. With no son or cousin to inherit she had become lady of her (much smaller) castle. Since he’d reluctantly followed his father in declaring for Stephen, Megan, as a supporter of Matilda, had a ready excuse to assault his castle.

When Megan came to the private chamber for their two hour truce and discussion of terms (of his surrender, he thought bitterly) he was astonished that she was wearing neither battle clothes nor a dress, only a light blue tunic that came down to her knees. Megan had always loved dressing up like a boy, he thought; it seemed she still did.
“My maid will guard the door to make sure we’re not disturbed for the next two hours” she told him.
“You’re in my castle away from your troops. What’s to stop me having you imprisoned?” He demanded, angrily, although he knew he couldn’t bring himself to break a truce, even in these dire circumstances.
“I know you too well, Edward. You’re too decent to ever break a truce. Anyhow” she continued, “I’ve ordered my soldiers that if anything happens to me, they’re to kill everyone in the castle very slowly – especially you.”
“If you leave the castle with your soldiers now I’m prepared to forget that you ever attacked me” he began to bluster.
Megan just laughed “We’re discussing your surrender and you know it. The best you can reasonably hope for is to be allowed to leave. Even that would be disastrous for you, once nearby barons hear that you’ve been defeated by a young woman.”
“You may be able to take this castle from me but it’s pointless, you’ll never be allowed to keep it” Edward retorted, “King Stephen will never acknowledge your right and Queen Matilda will be far more interested in pleasing my nasty scheming cousin, to keep his support, then in rewarding you. She’ll give the castle to him”. He paused as a shocking thought came to him “Of course! You’re in alliance with my violent cousin. You’re probably going to marry him.”
Megan laughed dismissively “Never! When I was 17 I married a typical baron, a real brute. He didn’t like me standing up to him. He would try and rape me when he was drunk, which was quite often – not that he ever succeeded. One night I’d had enough and sorted him out. He ended up falling downstairs and breaking his neck. I haven’t the slightest intention of marrying another typical brute of a baron, thankyou.”

“What terms are you offering me?” he asked miserably. She stared at him for a moment and then said “You know I can take this castle easily now. Even if you were foolish enough to try to fight on your soldiers would just surrender to save their lives. I could have you imprisoned, I could have you killed if I wanted.” She stopped to see how he was taking this. He couldn’t help his despondency showing on his face. “The one thing I’m not going to do is let you ride out of here. You’re almost certainly finished but I’m taking no risks. You might somehow find the troops to attack this castle. You might even have the sense to find a competent commander”.
“Does that mean prison?” he asked miserably. Was that all she was prepared to offer?
“Maybe, if you don’t agree my terms” she said “I’ve always been fond of you, Edward. The fact that you’re totally hopeless at any sort of fighting is one reason I like you. I’m going to give you a small chance to keep your castle.”
He stared at her, surprised “What do you mean?”
“Remember how we used to wrestle each other” she said. He remembered alright. He also remembered that he always lost.
“Well, let’s have a fight here and now. If I win I take your castle and, as well, you’ll belong to me to do what I want with. If you win I’ll take my soldiers away and not attack you again.”

Edward was amazed at the offer. It was really generous given his hopeless situation. She must be very confident she could still beat him up. But he was 22 now, a young man: surely he could beat this girl at last. Anyhow he’d no choice but to accept her offer if he wanted any chance of keeping his castle. She insisted he strip down to his tunic like her, before fighting.
“My maid knows what I’m up to and she’ll keep anyone away from here until the two hours are up” she told him as they faced each. The floor was wooden but rushes slightly softened its hardness. Edward soon discovered that Megan’s fighting style hadn’t changed, except that she could hit a lot harder. She was cautious at the start, concentrating on punching him in the stomach and chest. When they got close her knee would come up sharply and she’d knee him in the stomach. He was no better at fighting than he’d been at 17. Because he was heavier than her she didn’t try to grapple with him at first, she seemed content to wear him down with her blows. Each time he decided to get close so that he could wrestle her to the floor her knee would come up, causing him to wince with pain. At last he began to weary and, after one very painful knee to his chest, he lost his balance and fell to his knees. She seemed to have been waiting for this because she immediately threw herself at him so that he tumbled to the floor, ending up lying on his back. He tried to get away from her but she was already sitting astride his stomach. As he tried to dislodge her she shifted forward to sit astride his chest, her slightly suntanned thighs each side of his face. She grabbed his wrists and, after a brief trial of strength which he lost, forced them down to the floor under her knees. His face was now virtually covered by her tunic. Embarrassed he was forced to look up at her firm thighs and the red silk covering her vagina.

“I expect you’re looking up at my silk briefs” she said, amused. “I got them from a Moorish trader in France. He told me they were all the rage among Arab women: they were hugely expensive. I bought them for you to see, Edward! I’d already decided I wanted to sit astride you again. I wanted you to have something more beautiful than white cloth to look up at when I sat astride your chest and your face disappeared under my tunic.” She laughed “I call them my briefs because – well, you can see they’re very brief.”
She closed her suntanned thighs round Edward’s face, shifted her tunic so that she could see Edward’s face and said provokingly “Quite like old times, this, me sitting astride your face.” That stirred him into a furious but futile effort to shift her. She rode out his struggles and then said “I think you ought to have a closer look at my beautiful silk briefs”. She moved forward until her silk briefs were sitting fully on Edward’s face. Edward struggled ineffectually, finding it difficult t breathe, as her weight easily kept his face pinned to the hard floor. After a while his struggles petered out. Megan seemed in no hurry to finish him off. She seemed content just to enjoy sitting on his face but, after several minutes, she moved back slightly so that she was sitting on his mouth, her strong thighs closing round the rest of his face. She kept him underneath her like this for several minutes. Every so often Edward would rouse himself to try frantically to shift her off him but he knew it was hopeless. She was too strong for him. She was smiling contentedly as she looked down at his face being squeezed between her thighs.
“I’ve always loved sitting on you, Edward. It made me feel so strong. I think if I had to say what I like doing most in the world I’d say it’s sitting astride your face.” She looked down at him and stroked his dishevelled hair “I was so cross when your father sent you away after our last fight. I suppose I shouldn’t have defeated you so completely in our sword fights, with your father watching. Did you enjoy our last wrestling match? I certainly did. Sitting astride your face was the most thrilling moment of my life – well, until now! ” She smiled “Since I heard you were back at the castle I’ve been longing to do this to you once more.”

With a last huge effort Edward finally managed to dislodge Megan but his hopes of escape were quickly dashed. A moment later Megan was on top of him again, this time sitting firmly on his face, looking down at his chest. Her weight crushed down painfully on his upturned face and he was struggling to breathe. Once again Megan seemed content just to enjoy sitting on him. She was making no special effort to force his surrender, as if she didn’t want this to end. She’s enjoying herself too much sitting on my face, thought Edward resentfully, to want me to surrender yet. He knew, though, that he’d have to surrender to her soon. He just couldn’t cope for much longer; his face was buried in her silk briefs as her weight squashed down on him.
“This is exactly how I beat you up last time” said Megan infuriatingly, as if this was all just fun and games, “You know, I always thought that since I defeated you so completely last time I should have been allowed to take you away with me. I’d have loved to be able to sit on your face like this every day.”
Edward couldn’t reply to any of this provocation because his face was being crushed under her silk briefs.

At last Megan said, as if it was an afterthought, “I suppose you’d better surrender to me now, Edward”. She pressed her briefs down even harder into his face and, after a very short while, Edward had had enough; he just couldn’t bear Megan’s weight on his face any longer. Mumbling into Megan’s expensive silk briefs he surrendered. His castle, his lands, his reputation, all was lost now, he knew.
Megan continued to sit on his face for another couple of minutes, although not so painfully. Then she raised herself off him, turned round to sit astride his chest once more, closing her strong thighs round his face.
“OK Edward, you’ve surrendered to me. So this castle now belongs to me and so do you.”
Edward just stared up miserably at his tormentor from between her suntanned thighs. Her thighs were clamped round his face too firmly for him to have nodded, even if he had wanted to. He supposed she’d keep him prisoner.
Megan continued “Of course, you were right earlier. King Stephen won’t recognise my right to the castle, and Queen Matilda would just pat me on the back and then give the castle to your violent scheming cousin. I certainly don’t want him owning this castle; he’d sweep up my small castle in no time” She smiled down at him “So I’ve got a better idea. You belong to me for me to do what like with now, don’t you? Nod your head to agree”. She slightly relaxed the tight grip of her thighs round his face and he obediently nodded his head slightly.
“Well, I’ve decided what I’m going to do with you…… I’m going to marry you.”

He stared up at her in amazement. This was her idea of a joke, he supposed. No, she was serious.
“You belong to me now, Edward, remember that. You must do anything I order you to – and that includes marrying me” She squeezed his face hard and continued “Don’t think it’ll be an equal marriage. It won’t be. You’ll still belong to me. In public I shall treat you as an equal but every night in our private chamber I shall sit on you like this while we’re discussing any decisions that have to be made – and I shall make all the decisions. If I don’t like what you’re saying I shall just sit very firmly on your face.” She sighed “I just love sitting astride your chest and squeezing your lovely face between my strong thighs. It makes me feel so sexy and powerful.” She stopped for a moment to enjoy musing on the delightful prospect of sitting astride his face every day then continued “Anyhow, you’ll remember that this marriage means that you belong to me permanently. You can manage the estate, under my control of course; you seem quite good at that. I shall take over everything involving warfare; you’re pathetically hopeless at that. I shall also take over all dealings with other barons and with the king. You’re too naive to cope with that; you’ll just do what I tell you.”.

Edward lay stunned, his face still imprisoned between her firm thighs. He really was going to belong to this strong, feisty young woman who’d tormented and beaten him up so often for so long. She would assert her dominance of him every day by sitting astride his chest and enjoying squeezing his face between her powerful thighs. But at least he wouldn’t be publicly ruined. Everyone would know, of course, that she was in charge but women did rule some marriages. No-one would know how completely he belonged to her. A thought came to him. “What about our marriage ceremony? You’ll have to promise to love, honour and obey me”. He smiled in amusement but his smile quickly disappeared when her thighs squeezed his face harder. “Don’t think I’m ever going to be the obedient one in our marriage” she said firmly, “My local parish priest will marry us. I’ve already bribed him. He’s going to get confused during the service and make you promise to love, honour and obey me. I doubt if anyone will notice.”
She stroked his hair “I’ve thought of most things. My maid will guard our chamber in the evenings so no-one disturbs me sitting astride your face. Of course she’ll know what I do to you but no-one else will.” She paused “My maid is as feisty as I am; she’s delighted at what I’m doing to you now. You’ll probably have to let her sit on your face sometimes”.

“How are you going to stop my ambitious cousin getting Matilda’s support, or are you going to make me change sides and support her?” asked Edward. It seemed natural already to expect her to know what should be done.
“No point changing sides” said Megan “It makes you look untrustworthy and your cousin will only start supporting King Stephen. I’ve already had an audience with Queen Matilda. I told her that I intended to marry you and that I was sure I could make you announce publicly that you think her son, Prince Henry, should be king after Stephen dies. That was enough to please her. She’d rather have that genuine support from you than sweet meaningless words of support from your treacherous cousin.” She smiled “The Queen liked me, so did her son. I think they both approve of strong women.”
“Won’t King Stephen be angry?” asked Edward.
“He won’t like it but as you’re still supporting him he’ll not make trouble. It’s what most of the nobles want now. They’ll be glad you’re saying it publicly – and you’ll get Prince Henry’s favour, very useful indeed if or when he becomes King Henry the Second.”
She laughed “See, now you belong to me you don’t need to worry about making such decisions. I’ll be making them.” She looked down at the young man she’d so often defeated in the past and whom she’d just vanquished so comprehensively that he now belonged to her. “In an hour’s time we'll leave this chamber and announce we’ve made peace and are getting married. That’ll delight everyone” She smiled “That still gives me a whole hour to enjoy sitting on your face.”
She moved forward so that she was sitting on Edward’s mouth again. Sighing with delight she said “You don’t know how much I’ve wanted to do this to you during the last five years. I’ve longed and longed to be sitting on your face like this. I’m going to enjoy an hour of undiluted pleasure riding your face” Blissfully she began slowly rubbing her silk briefs round on Edward’s face. It was so thrilling that after those five frustrating years of waiting, just dreaming of defeating Edward and sitting on his face again, she’d now trounced him so completely that he belonged to her. She saw years and years of pleasure stretching ahead, sitting on Edward’s face – Edward, the boy she had defeated so often over the years and today had finally conquered. The thought seemed to lend more excitement to her. She began to experience surges of pleasure as she rubbed her expensive silk briefs faster and harder into the defeated young man’s face.

Found it here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-12, 07:02
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: In King Stephen's Time (A medieval sgpin-facesit romance)

Ps. If you like the setting, here is another cool knight story

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]