Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: First Match (#1 vs #16)
Scarlett Johansson 32 88.89%
Liam Hemsworth 4 11.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-Oct-18, 18:22
Points: 5,719, Level: 32 Points: 5,719, Level: 32 Points: 5,719, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Celebrity Tournament

So the idea for this story is that in the very near future, society has collapsed and celebrities are forced to fight each other to appease the masses. I made this bracket (attached) to pit some of my favorite actresses against male opponents. The idea is to have each match voted on for the result (If I can ever figure out the poll function) at which point i'll write a story. The actresses are seeded loosely by my preference. The men are slightly arbitrary but i tried to pick opponents with some type of connection if a good one occurred to me.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 1.14.09 PM.png (102.1 KB, 646 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to darthvaapad For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-18, 20:30
Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,533 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Celebrity Tournament

I love this idea. Of course I am going to pick the woman in every battle...just can't help myself. By the way, who are Kathryn Hahn and Kate Beckinsale pitted against? The bottom of the bracket got cut off in my browser.
The Following User Says Thank You to nicepuppy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-18, 01:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Sorry, Hahn vs Chris Pratt, Kate vs Michael B. Jordan
Old 29-Oct-18, 09:13
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Some truly magnificent women in these matchups, mate. Like NicePuppy I will be cheering for the women in each match, but in particular I am going to be supporting Jennifer Connelly, Anna Kendrick, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Lily James, Amber Heard, Alexandra Daddario and Natalie Portman. I just love the idea of all those ladies being kick ass dominant wrestlers. Thank you for this.
Old 29-Oct-18, 11:54
dj200

Nice idea! But knowing this forum it will likely all be F v F matches from round 2 onwards
Old 29-Oct-18, 23:42
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Depending on if I ever finish the entire tournament (a long shot), I have some matchups in mind for some upsets if it looks like it’s heading to an all female round two.
Old 31-Oct-18, 22:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It was amazing how quickly society went downhill. One minute everything was normal, the next everything had collapsed. Within days martial law was enforced. Within weeks even that fell apart. After about a year, some semblance of order was restored, but ways had to be found to keep the hungry masses in line. The best way the new government had found was in reviving the gladiator match. Now, the biggest tournament yet was about to start. 64 former celebrities, untouched by the ravages of hunger and illness and in roughly the same shape as they were pre apocalypse if not better, would fight each other in a no holds barred competition. To spice it up even further, the first round was entirely divided up into man vs woman matchups. While it was assumed the men would win most if not all the matches easily, the novelty value plus seeing the sexiest people on the planet fight each other while scantily clad created huge interest. The women were assigned the top seeds in order to even out the competition and tonight's opener will feature 4 fights.

The first match is between #1 overall Scarlett Johansson facing #16 Liam Hemsworth. Scarlett stands only 5'3" and maybe 125 pounds so as one of the smallest fighters drew the top seed. Liam Hemsworth on the other hand is 6'3" and 200 pounds. Most assume this will be a walkover for Liam but the crowd is intensely excited for the fight as Scarlett is sure to put on a show just by appearing. It seems like the vast majority of the crowd is on her side.

The combatants enter the ring. Hemsworth wearing only compression shorts that emphasized his many enviable features. Scarlett entered wearing what looked to be a skintight leather jumpsuit that was cut off at the shoulders and the midriff and made a point to highlight all her curves. She wore athletic shorts so small they covered anything. They both playfully taunted each other as they entered the ring, circling one another as the referee prepared the match. Since there were no rules, his only job was to signal the beginning of the match and ensure that none of the valuable celebrities were severely injured. Other than that the combatants basically could do as much damage as possible until one surrendered or the referee intervened to keep their fighting career alive.

"Just because you played a superhero in a movie, doesn't mean you can really hang with a man in an actual fight" Liam teased as he got into his final stance. "Oh, well when I fight an actual man we'll see about that" Scarlett retorted with a cocked head and a wicked gleam in her eye. The signal to start began and Liam advanced cautiously, trying to have a little bit of fun with his target before going for the kill. He launched two soft jabs to test Scarlett's defenses. She dodged the first by throwing her shoulder to the left, but the second caught her square on the jaw. She stumbled back against the ropes, seemingly dazed. Liam smiled and taunted "wow, that easy?" as he moved towards her to pin her against the ropes. Just as he did, she snapped out of her fog, let out a predatory smile and sprang her trap. It had been a ruse. She smashed her knee in between his legs, dropping him to a bent over position as he gasped in pain and for air. "Now, that's more like it" she exclaimed as she leapt in the air and wrapped her legs around his neck in a vice like headscissor before bringing him crashing to the mat trapped between her thighs.

The stunned audience didn't know how to respond for a few minutes as Liam squirmed between his much smaller opponents legs but then the dam broke and huge applause broke out for Scarlett. She mimed putting her hand to ear before teasing Liam relentlessly "hey, are you bringing the real man with you later?" and "this is the easiest work i've done since acting" before she released him sprawling on the floor. "C'mon, at least give me a workout" Scarlett taunted as Liam stumbled to his feet, coughing and wheezing as he tried to catch his breath. As he turned to face her, Scarlett actually gulped a little bit. His physique was honestly really impressive and she was sure that he wouldn't fall for the same tricks again.

Liam charged at her, enraged at how humiliating the experience had been so far. Two huge uppercuts that might have taken Scarlett's head off just missed and she took advantage of him being off balance to land a glancing kick to his ribs, which seemed to only make him more angry. Soon, one of his fists managed to find its way into her chest, knocking her back towards the ropes. Sensing the tide turning against her, Scarlett tried a desperate tactic. She threw herself backwards against the ropes and used the recoil to launch herself several feet in the air directly towards Liam, practically forcing him to catch her. She instantly wrapped her legs around his chest, lifted herself above his head and brought her elbows crashing down into his face. After 3 or 4 of these blows, he was practically at her feet, blood dripping down from a gash on his forehead. Scarlett tipped him on his back with her foot and stood over her prize. "Well, well, they weren't lying when they said the bigger they come the harder they fall"she taunted before raising her foot above her head and slamming it back down on his chest, raising all 4 of his limbs in the air for a brief second. She ground in her heel, eliciting groans from her opponent and roars of approval from the crowds. Somehow Scarlett looked like she was going to win this match after all.

"This has been fun, but I could use some extra time to prepare for my next match so...." she trailed off as she crawled on top of Liam in a reverse headscissor where his face fit directly into her butt. She crossed her ankles and proceeded to choke him out until the Ref was forced to call the fight.In a stunning upset, the women are now 1-0 in this tournament. The only thing that's disappointed the audience so far is that Scarlett won so quickly. The whole thing had only lasted a few minutes!

The next match was another supposed pushover: #8 Anna Kendrick vs #9 Chris Pine. Pine was the overwhelming favorite, but Scarlett's huge upset threatened to unbalance the conventional wisdom. The crowd was beyond hyped when the two combatants entered the arena... (To Be Continued)

(As of right now, I'm not sure how to post a new poll for every match. If I can't figure out I might just post a new thread in discussions for each match if that's not overly spammy. Of course comments are welcome for ideas and preferred winners for any future match)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darthvaapad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-18, 01:32
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

After Scarlett Johansson's shocking upset over Liam Hemsworth, all bets were off for the next fight of the night: #8 seeded Anna Kendrick against #9 seeded Chris Pine. At 4'9 and barely 100 pounds, Kendrick was one of the smallest fighters in the tournament and against the 6'0 and solidly muscled 180 pound frame of Chris Pine, she had an even bigger task ahead of her than did Scarlett.

Kendrick entered the ring in a black bikini, Pine shirtless in a pair of athletic shorts. The two combatants seemed to be on better terms than the last two and there wasn't nearly the amount of trash talking before the match began. The bell rang and Pine advanced calmly but relentlessly towards Kendrick, launching a constant string of hard punches. He had seen what happened when Hemsworth got overconfident and he was determined not to get similarly embarrassed by an opponent barely half his size. Kendrick neatly darted away from his blows, making sure to keep her distance from Pine and wear him down with glancing counterattacks. For awhile the strategy seemed to be working. Each time Pine would attack, Kendrick would dash in close and deliver some glancing uppercuts to his chest and stomach before quickly retreating out of reach. The problem was that she started to get tired while Pine seemed to barely be breaking a sweat. Her blows weren't causing enough damage and she was already slowing down noticeably.

Finally, one of Pine's blows found it's mark, colliding with Kendrick's shoulder. She spun like a top, letting loose a shocked cry of pain, until she slammed against the ropes and barely managed to hang on limply. Pine paused for a second to raise his arms in the air in a victorious pose and make a quick lap around the ring before closing in on Kendrick for the kill. The crowd booed Pine relentlessly for his sudden showboating and urged on Kendrick loudly to get back on her feet. As Pine approached, the chants seemingly brought her back to life, and just as he got in range, she darted to a full stance and launched into a roundhouse kick that completely took the unsuspecting Pine by surprise. It seemed like his whole body snapped to one side as her blow found its mark straight on, sending her opponent crashing to the floor. She followed this up with a diving elbow drop, trying to use all her frame to inflict maximum damage.

Kendrick dragged Pine to his feet and shoved him into the ropes facefirst. She planted her foot in his back and pulled back on his arms, trying to end the fight as quickly as possible. The crowd roared in approval as it looked like another impossible upset was on the verge of happening. But letting Pine get back to his feet turned out to be a mistake and soon, she could feel the strength return to his arms and a few seconds later he pulled himself free from her grip by sheer strength. Another high kick from Kendrick connected with his jaw and gave her some space to breathe before he recovered, but soon Pine was coming back at her with seemingly undiminished force. Despite having complete control of the fight for several minutes, Kendrick just didn't have the force to deliver a knockout blow.

Now it was Kendrick's turn to receive glancing blows as Pine began to adjust to her quickness and his attacks began to find their mark. An uppercut to her stomach let loose a quick wince, then an elbow to the chest knocked her against the ropes. Soon, Kendrick was breathing heavily and all counterattacks had ceased. Feeling the momentum headed his way, Pine swept out Kendrick's feet from under her and soon had her pinned in a seating position with his knee in her upper back and her arms pulled backwards. Pine pulled and pulled, drawing shrieks of pain from his opponent as she refused to give in, kicking her legs in all directions in a futile effort to get loose. Finally Pine released her, and she collapsed face first on the mat in exhaustion.

The crowd booed as Pine put the finishing touches on his win, locking Pine in a scissorhold until the ref called the fight. The crowd went silent as Pine raised his arms in triumph. As he left the ring he taunted the crowd "just wait until you see what I do to Scarlett." The jubilant mood of the crowd after the first fight had been tempered a little bit by this fairly one sided victory for the men, but there was still some hope as the next round was one that had actually been predicted to be fairly competitive #5 Zendaya vs #12 Tom Holland.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darthvaapad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-18, 22:50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

With Zendaya at 5’10 and 130 pounds, and her opponent Tom Holland at 5’8 and 140 pounds, this was the first match of the tournament where the woman was on the same physical plane as her opponent so this was an eagerly anticipated match. Zendaya entered in a skin tight black catsuit while Holland entered in the customary compression shorts and no shirt.

The two contestants livened up the crowd, as this was considered one of the marquee matchups of the tournament. Zendaya and Holland were two of the youngest opponents and two of the most evenly matched physically so the crowd could barely contain themselves as they took their stands opposite each other. Since they knew each other, the trash talk was intense.

The match started and immediately it looked like it was worth the hype. Holland intended to play the match like a boxer, getting in close and using his more muscled frame to deliver punishing blows. Zendaya’s tactics was to keep him at a distance and to use her long legs and balletic agility to play the long game and cause damage while expending less effort. For the first few seconds neither contestant delivered any real damage, but suddenly Holland darted in between high kicks and delivered a punishing one two punch to Zendaya’s stomach that sent her sprawling against the ropes. He followed this up with a running kick to her chest, eliciting a cry of pain from his opponent. The crowd groaned as Holland put Zendaya in a headlock and proceeded to taunt her “what’s the matter, Disney channel didn’t teach you how to fight?” as he dragged her to the center of the ring. Suddenly, Zendaya planted her feet hard, and pushed off the ground with all her might, sending both contestants tumbling to the ground.

Zendaya reacted first, rolling quickly and delivering an elbow to Holland’s chest before he could come to his senses. Her blow landed with a thud as it knocked the air out of his chest. She rolled again until she was facing Holland from above. She pinned down his arms and delivered a sharp knee to the groin, eliciting a howl of pain from her opponent. Somehow, Holland managed to fight through the pain and deliver a nasty headbutt that sent Zendaya sprawling on the mat beside him.

Both contestants struggled to their feet, gasping audibly and wincing as they nursed their wounds. Holland attacked first, launching a one-two combination that Zendaya skillfully parried. Holland's next attack was an uppercut that slipped through her defense and slammed into his opponents chin, almost lifting her off the floor. Holland pressed his advantage and lunged at his reeling opponent in an attempt to tackle her to the mat. Zendaya just managed keep on her feet after absorbing his contact and she managed to wrap her arm around his neck as he collided into her midsection. Holland managed to sneak an arm in to keep her from completing her chokehold, but his tackle attempted had been deflected and both contestants were locked in a stalemate. "What's the matter" Zendaya whispered in his ear "maybe one day you'll be up to the standards of Disney teen stars" enraging Holland but with little actual effect.

Soon the ref had to step in and break the opponents up to let them resume their starting positions. The crowd rose to their feet as this was the most competitive match of the night thus far. Holland roared as he lunged into a renewed assault. A flurry of blows allowed him to steadily knock Zendaya back, drawing groans of pain at each connected punch. Suddenly, her leg darted in the air in a complete circle, delivering a textbook roundhouse kick that sent Holland spinning like a top before collapsing against the ropes, only staying on his feet by grabbing on to them. Zendaya let out a roar of her own as she let loose her own assault of body blows, damaging Holland's torso and chest. Holland's only chance was to attempt to hug his opponent and cause another stalemate and have the ref save him. For a second it looked this might work as he stayed too close to Zendaya for her to keep her blows coming. Just as the crowd started to boo this stalling tactic, Zendaya unleashed her most acrobatic move of the night.

Essentially, she threw herself backwards, taking her opponent with her. The fall loosened Holland's grip and as Zendaya landed on her back, she used the momentum to push Holland over her shoulders with her legs, sending him flying across the ring. Zendaya somersaulted flawlessly to her feet with a balletic flourish and was greeted by an astonished silence from the crowd, who had expected nothing like it. She strode deliberately over to Holland and stood over his chest with her hands on her hips and a pouty expression on her face "you made this almost too easy for me" she said as flaunted and flexed for the crowd.

Suddenly, Holland sprung to life with a low blow straight out to her exposed crotch, and now it was Zendaya's turn to fall to her back as Holland attempted to roll over and pin her. It was a desperate struggle as Zendaya was weakened from her opponents dirty move while Holland had endured more punishment than seemed possible. Both opponents clawed and scrapped as they rolled around on the ground trying to get the upper hand. Finally, Zendaya's long legs wrapped around Holland's neck and she finally pinned him under her for good. She ended with a seductive hold where she sat on his chest with one leg wrapped around his neck and one stretched out over his body and pressed down on his junk. This resulted in Zendaya essentially doing a split on her opponent while giving the audience a great view her essentially choking him with one leg and giving a footjob with the other.

Although none of the fights had turned sexual yet, this one at least became somewhat steamy as she played with his junk until he passed out underneath her. The crowd became audibly enticed at the possibility but the referee called the fight when Holland fell unconscious, much to their chagrin. Zendaya placed one foot on his chest and stood in a victory pose while the crowd cheered. The actresses were now up 2-1 on their male opponents and now it was time for the final fight of the first night of the tournament. Two of the older contestants in the bracket would face off: #4 Amy Adams vs #13 Hugh Jackman.
The Following User Says Thank You to darthvaapad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-18, 23:23
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The last fight of the night was another seeming mismatch. At 6’2 and over 200 pounds of muscle, Hugh Jackman towered over the 5’4, 120 pound Amy Adams, but so far the women had punched well above their weight class and Adams was clearly the crowd favorite. Adams was wearing a tight black sports bra while Jackman wore a tanktop and gym shorts. He clearly had learned his lessons from the previous fights and had a determined look on his face as he sized up his diminutive opponent. “Sure you don’t want to quit now” Jackman taunted with a wry grin as he waited for the signal to start. “Why? Are you scared after seeing how tough us actresses are?” Adams retorted, putting her hands on her hips in a defiant gesture.

The match began and both fighters immediately impressed each other. Adams displayed maybe the quickest hands and tightest discipline of any fighter in the tournament thus far. Her blows shot through Jackman’s defenses with lightning speed, inflicting innumerable glancing shots. Jackman on the other hand was athletic, coordinated, and powerful. He clearly knew how to handle himself, and although he couldn’t keep all of Adams blows at bay, his counters threatened to end the fight with one punch if they connected. The crowd roared in approval as Adams landed blow after blow against Jackman, seemingly only kept from a quick victory from having to jump out of range to prevent a devastating counterattack. For minutes Adams had her way with Jackman, maneuvering him around the ring at her will but just not able to get close enough for long enough to cause an impactful finishing move. She also displayed a little bit of hesitation in using her stronger legs to take him down. Both opponents seemed a little ground bound due to their age, but this meant that the audience was being treated to maybe the most technically sound boxing match of the night.

Finally, Adams had a brief slip up in her concentration and Jackman was able to deliver a vicious uppercut that knocked Adams off the floor. He followed this with a running elbow that sent Adams dangling against the ropes. Wasting no time he rushed over to put her in a vice like chokehold under his arm. Adams coughed and wheezed as suddenly she had only seconds of consciousness left. Doing the only thing left available to her, she rammed her fist in between Jackman’s legs in a punishing low blow. Immediately she felt his grip melt away and she staggered to her feet, coughing to catch her breath. Both opponents barely kept on their feet after their mutually inflicted damage, but Adams was able to recover and attack first, delivering a running knee that slammed Jackman against the ropes. She then delivered a devastating combo of body blows to his stomach and chest, before grabbing her opponent and taking him to the floor, where she knew she stood her best chance to win.

She positioned herself facing upwards with her shoulders pinning down Jackman’s chest. She snaked one arm around Jackman in a chokehold and used her other arm to deliver a series of punishing crotch shots with elbow, drawing roars of pain from her opponent and enthusiastic cheers from the crowd. Somehow even this wasn’t enough to take down Jackman and Adams couldn’t quite secure a good enough hold to keep him down. Even worse she couldn’t maintain her onslaught of low blows and keep up the chokehold and soon Jackman used his superior strength to pry open her clutches and escape.

Both opponents once again staggered to their feet. This had been the most competitive fight of the night so far, but soon it seemed clear that Jackman’s superior strength and stamina gave him a huge advantage. Despite being overwhelmingly ahead in amount of damage done, Adams attacks started to slow and weaken while Jackman kept fighting seemingly without losing any injury. Despite taking 7 or 8 blows for each one he dealt, he didn’t seem to lose any of his speed or strength. Soon, Adams was practically out of breath and Jackman unleashed an onslaught, delivering blow after blow and knocking Adams around the ring like a rag doll.

By the time Jackman had Adams in a merciless Camel Clutch hold, Adams didn’t even have enough energy to scream or flail around in his grasp and the referee was forced to call the fight. To loud boos, Jackman pranced around the arena with his fists raised in defeat. The first night of the tournament had been a resounding success. Despite overwhelming skepticism about the actresses ability, the women were 2-2 and the most one-sided match had been Johansson’s demolition of an opponent nearly twice her size. The next night featured 8 blockbuster fights, as most of first round for the left hand side of the bracket would be decided.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darthvaapad For This Useful Post: