Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Dec-17, 16:51
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Wife forces me to chastity

When we were dating with my future wife about one year she started using some wrestling techniques to improve our sexual live. She started with weak headscissors to hold me between her legs while I was pleasing her. Then she used SGP and facesitting to force me please her with my tongue when I didnt want to. She also likes to use grapevine pin or headscissors to hold me when she does not want to have sex. She can hold me trapped for the entire hour or even more, sometimes I end up tapping to her mercy, sometimes I have even been koed with her fig4 and extremely strong reverse scissors. But my favourite is reverse scissors and blowjob simultaneously. It is so exciting to come while being squeezed! Even the surrender to painful holds is quite arousing.

About a year ago, after few years of being married, I had the imprudence of offending my wife. She locked herself in our bedroom and I had no choice but to sleep on the sofa. I was waken up in the middle of the night by the pain in my neck. My wife squeezed my head with her deadly reverse scissors. I was told to humbly apologize for being asshole in the evening. I decided to endure the pain and pass out better than apologize. But this time she grabbed my balls with her hand and squeezed them hardly still scissoring my neck. I wanted to shout loud but I couldnt make a sound. My wife squeezed me for several minutes pausing to let me make few breathes as she didnt want me to pass out. Then she loosened her deadly scissors and I had no choice but to apologize as she wanted. I also was deprived of sex for a week and had to promise I would please my wife orally every day till my punishment ends. It ended with me eating her pussy and being facesitted a little. As far as I was really sorry for my behavior that evening and deeply in love with my wife I accepted this situation and apologized again the next day.

I guess that it was my great mistake. Couple of month later we were choosing the movie to watch at the cinema. My wife wanted the soap opera but I insisted that we should watch the thriller. She agreed with me. An hour before the movie started we were laying in our bed and my wife offered me a massage. I gladly agreed not suspecting that it was a trap. My wife sat on my back and started to please me but suddenly locked my arms with her strong legs in painful lotus lock (it was the first time she used it so I couldnt expect). I was told that we should watch soap opera instead of "that cruel movie of my choice". When I tried to resist I was told she would hold the lock till I agree with her decision. I quickly understood there is no way out and agreed. It is not a thing to fight for.

There were several cases when she used her power to insist on something not really important. I even secretly liked it since we had awesome sex after. But a month ago I was forced to be locked in chastity device. She just locked it on me while applying her favourite reverse headscissors and made me promise I would not break it. She said that chastity should improve our sexual life and life at all and was very happy when I surrendered. I decided to try this game since I love my wife a lot. But now it seems that she is not playing with me. I was unlocked 2 times, first was in three days after and second was in a week after first. I was tied up and fucked, my wife on top of me cause she didnt want me to escape from chastity. Now I am locked for one month, about a week left, but I am not sure she would do it. My tounge is used to please my wife up to three times a day. During first week all household duties passed to me with the threat of delaying opening me.

I was the head of our family all the time, I was making important decisions and so on. But now I understand that she is in charge since she controls me this way. I dont want to get divorsed from my wife since I love her a lot. And I dont want to become her slave for the entire life. I want to return to normal relations and keep my marriage. Have you ever been in similar situation? Any ideas what to do on my place?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to unstope For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-17, 18:14
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wife forces me to chastity

Nice story.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-17, 11:47
Points: 1,585, Level: 16 Points: 1,585, Level: 16 Points: 1,585, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wife forces me to chastity

The best way to escape from a head-scissor is to wedge your hands in between the thighs like your praying, but in the wrestler grip. (The one where you don't interlock your fingers and tuck in your thumbs.)

Then, drive your elbows apart to create a wedge.

It also helps to:
- Use your shoulders to do the work
- Tuck your chin down
- Simultaneously throw them off with a neck bridge escape

As far as the chastity belt goes, it's probably just a pin and tumbler lock (I can't find any wafer lock chastity devices on Google). It'll normally take at least 30-90 minutes of working at a regular doorknob lock if you're green to lock-picking. However, it'll probably take you way longer if you're at an awkward angle and there's no guarantee she won't just put on another one while you're asleep.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hi_Im_Kyle For This Useful Post:

Tags
chastity, headscissors, owned, wife