Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jul-18, 09:15
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Model Older Sister

Trust me dude I really want to see Julian win against Svetlana once...it's my deepest desire
Old 23-Jul-18, 13:56
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Amazonia;
if you have any suggestions just post it and I'll see if I can put it in the story.

Man, I hate to give you suggestions because you've done such a great job of surprising me. It's like you've created a world where young men and women are constantly battling with neither gaining the upper hand.
Maybe Julian talks Philipp into ambushing Svetlana to get revenge. What happens from there is anybody's guess.
Just keep it going!
Old 24-Jul-18, 12:50
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Man, I hate to give you suggestions because you've done such a great job of surprising me. It's like you've created a world where young men and women are constantly battling with neither gaining the upper hand.
I'm glad you like it. This is what I wanted to create. I always liked the idea of some sort of soap opera with a lot of mixed fights between the characters and a lot of humiliating outcomes. This is what is going on here basically, a lot of drama and tensions.

Next part will come soon.
Old 24-Jul-18, 17:52
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

So here is what you wanted. Clara and Anastasia boxing match. This is a total 50-50 fight and I had no idea what outcome I would like more since both can be equally good so I decided to pick the winner by a draw so it's totally unpredictable. No one knows what will happen, but the defeat will be utterly humiliating for the loser given the animosity between the two of them and their character.

Part Thirteen

Anastasia wasn't pleased to hear about Julian's encounter with Svetlana. She never particularly liked Svetlana and now she was starting to feel a lot of animosity against her.

Anastasia, Julian, Svetlana and the rest of the groups continued to train boxing. Philipp and Mark missed the first few training sessions to recover from being knocked out in the tournament. Julian and Robin were the only boys present. The girls teased them a bit. They had all the bragging rights now after how they dominated the boys in the tournament.

The next week, Anastasia took a bit of days off from the work and stayed at Julian's place. She inevitably ran into Svetlana one day in the living room.

The two women were alone in the room. Anastasia was still pissed off at Svetlana who had an altercation with her boyfriend recently and insulted him. She let her now what she thought about it.

"It's nice to see your work in quiet. Julian told me you talk a lot even when you are supposed to be working. But I guess you're not brave enough to talk crap to me," Anastasia said.

Svetlana was feeling provoked but at the same time she expected such behavior from Anastasia. "What's the matter? Your pussy boyfriend can't standup for himself and you need to defend him now? Just mind your own business," said Svetlana.

Anastasia walked to Svetlana and shoved her away. "What did you call my boyfriend? Let's settle this right now, you bitch!" Anastasia wanted to let Svetlana know straight away what she thought about her. She wanted to initiate a fight with her and was just looking for a reason.

Svetlana was feeling a bit intimidated. While she was the same size as Anastasia, Anastasia was much more athletic and was looking really aggressive and pissed off.

"What's the matter with you?" said Svetlana. "Leave me alone, you weird bitch."

"I'm just giving you a bit of your own medicine. You were taunting my boyfriend and now I'm here taunting you and you can't do anything about it," commented Anastasia.

"I made a promise to Gabriele, Julian's mother. I promised her that I will leave Julian alone and stay out of trouble. We both made peace, me and Julian, so just back off," Svetlana was defending herself.

"True. You made a peace with Julian... But not with me!" said Anastasia and started to wrestle Svetlana.

Svetlana tried to resist but was overwhelmed and surprised by the aggressive and determined Anastasia.

Anastasia was still feeling a bit pissed off after losing the boxing match to Philipp and wanted to take her anger and frustrations out on Svetlana. She was mad at her for humiliating her boyfriend and felt like she had a legitimate reason to start a fight.

Svetlana was feeling very demoralized and defeated immediately. She was also very tired from working the whole day. The last thing she wanted was to fight with the athletic amazon Anastasia who was easily controlling her and subduing her. They were both still standing and Anastasia was holding her from behind and didn't let her go.

"Let me go, you bitch! Stop right now!" shouted Svetlana. She was feeling too weak and demoralized to resist physically and was resisting only verbally.

"Shut up or I will beat you up!" Anastasia warned her. "Do you surrender?"

Svetlana had no choice but surrender. She was just too intimidated by Anastasia to fight back and she didn't want to get into any trouble. "Ok, I give up! Just let me go!"

"Not before you apologize to Julian! This time with me present on my terms! Let's go to his room!" said Anastasia.

Anastasia was dragging Svetlana to Julian's room. Svetlana didn't resist but let herself be dragged around in total submission.

"Here we are. I had to let this bitch know where her place is, Julian!" Anastasia told Julian as she was holding Svetlana.

Julian was surprised at how easily Anastasia had subdued his foe and his conqueroress Svetlana. He was very happy about it, although it did made him feel a bit emasculated that his woman had to defend his honor and could so easily beat up someone he couldn't beat himself.

Julian laughed and said, "Great job! You're not so cocky now are you Svetlana?"

"Look, I'm sorry Julian. Just tell her to let me go, please. We both made peace already with your mother," said Svetlana.

"Just give her a slap Julian, and then I'll let her go," Anastasia suggested to Julian.

Julian was eager to slap Svetlana. He was still mad at her and wanted nothing more but to humble her a bit. Svetlana was helpless as she was being held and immobilized by Anastasia. Julian gave her a hard slap.

"You bitch!" shouted Svetlana, feeling the pain of the slap.

Julian laughed and gave her two more slaps. "You are the bitch! Apologize, now!" Julian ordered.

Svetlana was still angry but quickly figured out that Julian can just keep slapping her at will. It was two against one. She was in no position to resist the couple. "Alright, I'm sorry. You're the boss here!" Svetlana was now totally submissive.

"From now on, I don't want to hear anything from you again. No more taunts or comments or anything, just do your work and shut your mouth!" Julian was feeling confident and please as he was finally humiliating his female rival.

Svetlana was looking down at the floor in shame and just submissively nodded.

Anastasia then let her go. Julian was pleased at her and the couple kissed. They just managed to humiliate yet another one of their enemies together.

"I'm glad you humiliated that bitch. It was unbearable to watch her being all cocky around here all the time," said Julian.

"Yes. She will be more humble from now on. Regardless of her though, I don't know why we would have to bear with anyone here. Why don't you just move out? We should find some apartment for ourselves together. You have money and good job now," said Anastasia. She didn't particularly like being in Julian's mansion and would have preferred to move somewhere else where there would be just the two of them. She knew that her apartment wasn't particularly good but Julian had enough money to rent something more comfortable.

"I don't know. It's a big mansion, I have everything I need here. I'm just a bit spoiled I guess," said Julian.

"You are a spoiled princess! A little mama's girl," Anastasia teased him.

"Stop with this!" said Julian and playfully pushed Anastasia away.

"Seriously. I guess it's not that bad when your sister isn't around but whenever I have to see her there is just so much animosity between us. She doesn't like me," said Anastasia.

"You're right. Clara can be difficult and she just doesn't like you around here. Maybe we should indeed move out in the future when it will be convenient. I'll think about it," said Julian. He figured out Anastasia might be right. He now had enough money to rent something good where they would be alone.

"Clara is such a smug bitch. I know she's your sister but I just can't stand her. I mean I don't understand her, she has everything... Money, the looks... But she is always bitter about something for some reason," said Anastasia.

"I wish you two would get along. I love you both. I understand why you don't like Clara but she's still my sister. You two should just kiss and make up," said Julian.

"Thanks but I would prefer to box her. She challenged me first anyway. Where is she and when will she be around again? I would like this boxing match with her to be as soon as possible. I'm ready," said Anastasia. She was doing better and better despite a minor set back losing to Philipp and even in that loss she was doing well against a man.

"I don't know. In few weeks I think. Listen, I'll let you two box but I'll stop the fight quickly if anyone of you would be getting hurt. I won't let this get out of hands," said Julian.

"Whatever. Let's just do this. I think after I humble her in boxing she won't be such a bitch anymore. The problem with Clara is that she hasn't been humbled yet. You tried but failed miserably which just gave her more confidence. I will give her a lesson in humility that she needs very badly!" said Anastasia.

Julian felt a bit embarrassed as Anastasia reminded him how horribly he did against his sister. He couldn't argue against it. He fought with his sister in three different encounters and lost every single one of them. It was still very humiliating for him to even think about it. "Just don't underestimate her or you might end up humiliated yourself!" said Julian. He wanted his sister Clara humbled a bit as well and was rooting for Anastasia. He just didn't want Anastasia hurting his sister too badly.

Anastasia didn't even want to think about potentially losing to Clara. The mere thought of her as an athletic amazon losing to a feminine girly girl model Clara was extremely humiliating for her. She had to do everything in her power to prevent this from happening. "Trust me, I won't underestimate her. I absolutely can't lose this fight, the humiliation would be unbearable," said Anastasia.

"It would be very embarrassing. You are bigger than her and she looks very feminine while you are athletic. However Clara always finds a way to win. She is just a winner in life. She hasn't been really humbled yet and it made her cocky and delusional," said Julian. He knew his sister very well.

Two weeks later, Clara arrived home once again. Julian could now organized the boxing match between her and Anastasia. Both Clara and Anastasia were eager to do it.

Clara wanted to have a word with Julian before she was going to box his girlfriend Anastasia.

"You've been oddly silent about all this. How are you feeling about all this, me boxing Anastasia?" said Clara.

"I think it is silly. I love you both. I wish you two would love each other as well and be friendly. Instead, you want to fight each other. Ah, you women..." said Julian.

"Sometimes there is just a lot of animosity between people! Boxing is a way to settle this. We need to see who the better woman is and this will settle it," said Clara.

"I have to be honest with you, Clara. You started this animosity by meddling into my relationship with Anastasia. But it's ok, I understand your reasons behind it and why you don't like her. You have this snobbish idea of our family and you're convinced that someone from a lesser background like Anastasia isn't good enough for me. You care about me and I love you, I just don't agree with you," said Julian. He was glad that he got this out of the way. He wanted to let Clara know how he felt about it.

"So you're going to root against me then? Be honest," said Clara.

"I don't want either of you to get hurt. I'm going to stop the fight quickly if someone of you will end up getting beaten up too badly," said Julian.

"You didn't answer my question," said Clara.

"What do you want me to say? I already said I love you both," said Julian. He didn't want to admit that he was rooting for Anastasia and potentially hurt Clara's feelings. He still loved her, he just wanted to see her humbled a bit. He also felt like this would make Clara respect Anastasia more and stop her from meddling into his relationship.

"I love you too," said Clara and kissed Julian on his cheek. "I'm going to show you how good I am when I beat your athletic girlfriend. I'm just too skilled for her. I saw short videos that you filmed during your boxing training that you had here. I have much better technique than her," Clara continued. Clara saw some of the short clips that Julian posted her privately when he was telling her about his little private boxing gym he set up.

"Ah my dear Clara. Always so cocky and confident. How could I not love you," said Julian and gave a little kiss to Clara in return.

"You think I'm cocky and you probably think Anastasia is going to beat me. Like I told you so many times, you always underestimate me. I'm just too smart for her. Boxing is like a chess in some way. I will figure out some plan and make her look stupid like she is," Clara was confident.

"Please, don't insult Anastasia in front of me. I don't underestimate you, I know how smart you are. I just think Anastasia is really athletic and could easily overwhelm you," said Julian.

"You keep praising Anastasia and you clearly think she is better. If I beat her, will you admit that I am a superior woman?" said Clara.

"If you win I will be proud of you as you are my sister. If that happens I will feel bad for Anastasia though, she admitted to me that it would be very humiliating for her to lose to you. But I guess if she does lose to you, then we would both have no choice but to admit that you are superior. A superior woman. What if Anastasia wins, will you finally start to respect her?" said Julian.

"If she beats me then I have to admit, this would be incredibly humiliating for me. I can't even think about what I would do in that case, I would be probably just be completely overwhelmed with shame and embarrassment. She has been training for much less time than me, she's not supposed to beat me," said Clara.

"Well one thing is for sure. The stakes are very high here for both of you. A lot of pride on the line. I promise I will console whoever loses and be a caring brother or boyfriend to the loser," said Julian and went to sleep.

The next day, the stage was set for the boxing fight. They were to box in the boxing ring that Julian set up at the private gym. He paid a real former boxing judge just to judge the fight. They all wanted someone neutral to judge the rounds in case neither one of the fighters will be able to finish the other.

Clara was wearing a pair of short shiny dark blue retro Adidas shorts and a matching sports bra. Anastasia was wearing a black spandex top and matching black spandex shorts. They looked at each other. Both were eager to fight.

Clara wanted to raise the stakes even higher. She was completely confident in her victory. She had an idea, "My brother is worried about either of us getting hurt and he said that he will stop the fight rather quickly if it becomes one-sided. That's ok but I don't want any excuses after the fight. This boxing match has to settle once and for all who the better woman between us two is. Since I won't get my chance to really maul you and beat you into submission and humiliate you this way, I suggest that the winner should pose over the loser and Julian will take a picture of it. The winner gets to do a victory pose and the loser has to accept this humiliating act being done to him," said Clara.

Anastasia agreed. "Good. So I get to pose over your defeated body and have a picture of it to constantly remind you of. Not a bad idea at all."

Clara laughed. "I think you will be the one under me on that picture. But whatever. You get the point. The winner will have something to taunt the loser with and the superior woman will get a chance to really assert her dominance once and for all."

"The winner will have a nice memory for sure. You are really bold. Let's take it a bit further. The winner gets to have three minutes with the loser to pose in various humiliating acts as you say. I would love to sit on your pretty face and humble you, Clara. You deserve it," said Anastasia. She was sure of her victory and was looking forward to gloat over the loser.

"Alright. Did you hear that Julian?" Clara was completely confident in her victory as well. She wanted Anastasia humbled for good. The rivalry and animosity between the both women was really intense. They have hated each other for a while now and this was the moment to finally settle who the better woman was.

Julian wasn't too pleased with this. "I would prefer if you would just shake hands. I don't want you two degrading each other. But since you insist, I guess I have no option but to just let you two ladies do what you want. I will let the winner get some minutes to gloat over the loser. It's not very sportsmanlike, but I'll let you do it," said Julian.

"Who cares about sportsmanlike, we're women," said Anastasia.

Julian laughed. "Indeed. You seem to be really vicious when you catfight and you really want to humiliate your opponent. Alright you can start to fight now. I'll start the clock soon, get ready." said Julian.

They agreed to box for five two minute rounds.

Round One

Clara prepared a gameplan. She was convinced that Anastasia will start the fight emotionally and aggressively. Anastasia was also slightly taller and had a slight reach advantage. Clara figured out that she has to stay away from her and counter her aggression and move a lot and hope that Anastasia tires herself out or walks into one of her counters.

Anastasia indeed started to come forward immediately but she was much more calculated than Clara expected. She was moving forward behind her jab and hit Clara with it clean a few times. Clara was a bit frustrated after getting hit but kept her composure. She tried to counter with a right hand but Anastasia leaned back and avoided the punch.

Anastasia kept pressuring Clara who kept moving around a lot and retreating. Clara felt the power of Anastasia's punch when she got hit with her jabs and didn't want to take risks. Clara landed a jab to the body and tried to set up a right hand but Anastasia beat her to the punch and hit her with another jab. Anastasia was getting the better of Clara for now.

Clara kept retreating but Anastasia cut her off and cornered her in the ring. Clara had nowhere to go. Anastasia threw a quick combination. A jab-right hand and a left hook. Clara blocked the first two punches but the left hook grazed her. Clara countered with a straight right hand and hit Anastasia directly in the fact with it. This made Anastasia a little bit more cautious. While Clara didn't have as much power as her, Anastasia still felt that punch.

Anastasia then hit Clara with few more jabs while Clara landed a right hook to the body and clinched with Anastasia.

The round was now over. The judge gave the round to Anastasia who hit Clara more. It was a close round though as Clara hit some solid clean punches as well.

10-9 Anastasia

Round two

Clara felt frustrated after losing the first round. She felt like she needed to change the gameplan immediately and do something different.

Clara started the second round a bit more aggressive and landed a couple of early jabs on Anastasia. Anastasia tried to engage Clara at distance and landed some jabs of her own but Clara was getting the better of her in these exchanges.

Clara then decided to follow up her jab with a right hand. She hit a solid right hand on Anastasia but Anastasia was tough. She actually liked that Clara was being more aggressive now as she was getting frustrated with her moving around in the earlier round. Anastasia welcomed Clara's aggression and briefly put her hands down and taunted her. Clara landed another jab but Anastasia landed a right hook to the body and then a left hook to the body and clinched. While in the clinch, the frustrated Clara landed some rabbit punches on Anastasia. The two started to fight a bit dirty.

"Fight clean! Break it up!" shouted Julian.

As they broke up the clinch Anastasia immediately attacked Clara with a jab followed by a right overhand. The overhand missed and Clara countered with a precise left hook. It was a solid and hard shot but Anastasia took it well. Clara didn't have enough power to hurt her. Anastasia then threw another wild right hand but this time she connected. Clara felt that and was a bit hurt by the punch.

Clara tried to respond with the jab immediately but Anastasia countered it with another right hand and Clara fell to the floor. A knockdown!

Anastasia celebrated it while Julian started to count to ten to his sister. Julian was starting to get worried for his sister.

Clara wanted desperately to go on but she was still hurt from the punch. As the fight restarted she tried to kept her composure but Anastasia gave her no time to recover and immediately attacked her.

Anastasia was starting to throw wild punches at the hurt Clara and Clara started to stagger around on her feet. She started to take steps back while covering up while Anastasia kept throwing punches at her. Another punch connected and it clearly hurt Clara who was barely standing up.

Clara was looking totally helpless while Anastasia continued her assault. It was only a matter of time before Anastasia would score another knockdown or maybe even a vicious knockout.

"Alright! That's enough!" shouted Julian and stopped the fight.

Anastasia finished Clara and was declared winner by TKO!

Clara was dissapointed and devastated but didn't protest much. She had trouble standing. Julian hugged her to help her keep her balance and also to show her affection in this hard moment for her.

"It's ok," Julian whispered to Clara and gave her a little kiss. While he was happy that Anastasia won, he was feeling bad for his sister and wanted to show her that he still loved her.

Anastasia celebrated. Julian then helped Clara sit on a stool to recover and paid the judge to leave. Clara removed her boxing gloves and her boxing shoes. She was feeling very ashamed of herself.

As the judge left, there were now only Anastasia, Clara and Julian in the gym.

Anastasia looked at the defeated Clara with a triumphant look on her face. She was ready to take her prize as a winner.

"To the victor go the spoils" said Anastasia and dragged Clara to the center of the ring. She took off her boxing shoes and then placed her bare foot on Clara and flexed her biceps. Anastasia did a victory pose over the defeated Clara! It was a totally degrading and humiliating act.

Julian had to take a photo of it as was agreed prior to the match. Clara didn't resist, she had agreed to this and had to do what the winner wanted. She just laid there, her arms and feet were stretched out, completely submissive to her conqueroress..

The victorious Anastasia looked down on Clara. "You're not so cocky now, are you?" said Anastasia. Clara didn't say anything. Feelings of complete and utter embarrassment, humiliation and shame were crawling up and down all over her body.

To make it even worse, Anastasia now had a couple more minutes to degrade the beaten Clara even further.

Anastasia straddled on Clara and started caressing her in a very patronizing way. "You're all mine now, I'm going to give you a nice lesson in humility you truly deserve," said Anastasia. She then looked at Julian, "Are you sure you want to watch this? You can just come back in 2 minutes."

Julian was feeling bad for his sister being degraded like this but he had to oversee what was going on. He was genuinely concerned Anastasia might take this too far. "I'll stay here."

Anastasia then sat right on Clara's face. "I waited so long to sit on your pretty face and smother you a bit! This will finally make you shut up about me."

Julian watched Anastasia facesitting on Clara and was feeling really bad about how humiliating this was for his sister.

Anastasia looked at Julian and commented, "Don't worry. Your dear sister will be a better person after all this. She needed this lesson of humility! I'm avenging your losses to her as well."

"Just don't go too crazy. Don't start to sexually molest her or something," said Julian.

"There won't be anything sexual, just pure humiliation for the loser who talked a lot of trash and couldn't back it up," said Anastasia while still sitting on Clara's face. She then released her and looked her in the eyes, "Isn't that right, my dear Clara? You talked a lot and couldn't back it up!"

Clara was catching breath after being smothered by Anastasia's ass. She didn't know what to say. She was still too overwhelmed with embarrassment to say anything meaningful. However she figured out if will just make her look even worse if she stays silent so she congratulated the winner to prove that she was not a bad sport.

"You beat me fair and square. You were the better woman," Clara said with a really submissive tone.

Anastasia then turned around and started facesitting Clara again, this time facing her backwards. "The superior woman!" Anastasia said triumphantly. She then told Clara to kiss her ass. Clara slowly removed Anastasia's tight lycra spandex shorts and kissed her on the ass cheek. Julian enjoyed watching that. This was how Clara degraded him after she beat him. He was glad that his sister got a bit of her own medicine. He was even starting to get weirdly aroused by all of this.

Anastasia then sat on top of Clara some more, this time facing her and looking her in the face. "I really hope you learned your lesson today and that you will start to respect me more. Stop meddling in my relationship with Julian. Are you going to be a good girl now Clara?" said Anastasia.

"Yes," answered Clara. She figured out that it will be hopeless to try to persuade Julian to keep away from Anastasia from now on after Anastasia just proved to be a better woman than her in front of him. Clara felt completely weak and helpless.

Anastasia then gently caressed Clara's face again. "You are a beautiful woman, I give you that. You should be more happy in life. You and Julian are both so cute. Too bad he doesn't allow me to sexually molest you," laughed Anastasia. Julian also laughed, knowing that Anastasia was only joking.

Clara was still feeling horribly embarrassed and ashamed at her defeat. "You molested me enough already, I dread to even think what you would do to me if you were allowed to do anything you want, you pervert!" said Clara.

Anastasia gave Clara a humiliating slap after hearing that. "Shut up! And don't call me a pervert! This was your idea. I dread to think what you would be doing to me if you had won."

You are right about that, Clara thought but didn't say anything.

Anastasia continued to talk, "Luckily, you can't fight that good. I molested you in the ring! You very so dismissive of my skills but you couldn't do much to me. You just hit me a few times with your gentle girly hands."

Anastasia then got up and once again did a victory pose.

"Kiss my feet" she then ordered Clara and put her feet on Clara's face.

"This is too much!" Clara protested.

"You agreed to this. You're not getting away so easily. You need a lesson in humility," said Anastasia.

Clara kissed Anastasia on her feet, having no other choice but to listen to the winner of the match.

Anastasia then picked Clara up from the floor and started to taunt her some more. "Your problem, Clara, is that you weren't spanked enough as a child. This is why you are such a spoiled bratty little princess. I'm going to fix this!" laughed Anastasia. She started stripping Clara.

"Let's get these off of you!" said Anastasia while taking down Clara's shorts and panties. She bent Clara over one of the ring ropes and started spanking her on her naked ass. The spanking was hard and Clara started to moan in pain.

For Clara, this sent another wave of feelings of utter humiliation all over her body. Anastasia really enjoyed her minutes of being a winner. To make it even worse for Clara, this was all her idea and it backfired badly.

Eventually, the time was over and Anastasia released the defeated, embarrassed and humiliated Clara. Julian covered the naked Clara with her silk robe to help her preserve at least some dignity. Julian insisted that the two ladies shake hands after all. Clara shook hands with her conqueroress in shame while Anastasia was still looking at her triumphantly. Anastasia then hugged Clara and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Julian said we need to kiss and make up!" It was another humiliating gesture as Clara didn't want that kiss. Anastasia really asserted her dominance over her.

Julian had mixed feelings about all this. Part of him was happy that Clara now won't give Anastasia crap anymore and won't meddle in their relationship anymore. He figured out that maybe she needed to be humbled a bit. He then congratulated Anastasia on her well deserved victory.

Anastasia then had some final words with Clara. "As far as I'm concerned, we're done. No more animosity from my part if you're going to be a good girl from now on," said Anastasia. Clara nodded in agreement and the two hugged each other again. Clara felt humbled but was glad that Anastasia wasn't taunting her anymore. She was just glad that this ordeal was now finally over.

Last edited by Amazonia; 24-Jul-18 at 22:01.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-18, 21:16
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Wow! Loved, loved, LOVED it!
I usually don't like long introductions but the conversation between them with all the taunting really helps illuminate their personalities. You have a real gift for that.
The fight scene was great too, though!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-18, 15:18
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow! Loved, loved, LOVED it!
I usually don't like long introductions but the conversation between them with all the taunting really helps illuminate their personalities. You have a real gift for that.
The fight scene was great too, though!
Thanks. I like if the characters have some interaction between them before the fights so that it's more emotional. It takes some time but it makes the fights better. Just out of curiosity, which character do you like more? Clara or Anastasia?
Old 25-Jul-18, 17:42
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great chapter. I'm happy Anastasia won over Clara. I would like to see Anastasia as Julian's protector and fight his battles for him.
Old 29-Jul-18, 09:53
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy857 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would like to see Anastasia as Julian's protector and fight his battles for him.
Good idea. I'll start to focus on those two from now on. I'm thinking about opening a new thread to write a sequel since the title of this thread was about Clara and she was now humbled and won't play such a big role anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-18, 15:38
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good idea. I'll start to focus on those two from now on. I'm thinking about opening a new thread to write a sequel since the title of this thread was about Clara and she was now humbled and won't play such a big role anymore.
Ah, that sucks. Clara is my favourite character till now. I hope she gets a comeback match against Julian and goes on to beat his girlfriend. I think it would also be a good idea to include their mother and have a mom vs son boxing match.
Old 29-Jul-18, 16:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymontana [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ah, that sucks. Clara is my favourite character till now. I hope she gets a comeback match against Julian and goes on to beat his girlfriend. I think it would also be a good idea to include their mother and have a mom vs son boxing match.
I like Clara too, I like the way I developed her character and all that. I will still include her in the story in the new parts and maybe build her back up again. Any particular reason why you like Clara?

I just got some good ideas how to continue.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post: