Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Women's MMA

View Poll Results: Who will be winner?
Ronda Rousey 158 61.48%
Jean Claude Van Damme 99 38.52%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-Sep-12, 03:45
Points: 1,718, Level: 16 Points: 1,718, Level: 16 Points: 1,718, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rousey vs Kaufman: Official Discussion Thread.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'd probably expect her to get at least one fight before Rousey but who knows, it's not like they have a lot of depth to work with.
The Following User Says Thank You to sammy_scuffles For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-12, 09:59
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Wow, things are moving faster than I thought. A November match up would coincide with my own predictions of Ronda's next match. The timing would then work for the winner to be ready for Cyborg's return in 2013. A "Rousey/McMann" match would be the hottest gig in town at the moment and I'm sure they could only top that by getting Cyborg's name on the following card.
Old 05-Sep-12, 10:56
Points: 55,619, Level: 100 Points: 55,619, Level: 100 Points: 55,619, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,600 Times in 794 Posts
Unhappy Re: Rousey vs Kaufman: Official Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, things are moving faster than I thought. A November match up would coincide with my own predictions of Ronda's next match. The timing would then work for the winner to be ready for Cyborg's return in 2013. A "Rousey/McMann" match would be the hottest gig in town at the moment and I'm sure they could only top that by getting Cyborg's name on the following card.
God, I am getting BORED with this thread. How much more can be said about Rousey and Kaufman ? This thread just goes round and round in circles. I am certainly not against a long running thread, but this is getting to be a big YAWN. I may be on my own here, but I think that this Forum is starting to lose it's edge---that which made it stand out above other forums. For God's sake, put this thread to bed. Any other members agree with me ?
Old 05-Sep-12, 11:19
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Last Achievements

^ I agree. Everyone who wants this thread to dead needs to post here and tell us!
Old 05-Sep-12, 11:40
Points: 55,619, Level: 100 Points: 55,619, Level: 100 Points: 55,619, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,600 Times in 794 Posts
Smile Re: Rousey vs Kaufman: Official Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvwrestlegirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
^ I agree. Everyone who wants this thread to dead needs to post here and tell us!
Thanks iluv, at least one person agrees with me.
Old 05-Sep-12, 12:06
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
God, I am getting BORED with this thread.
lol, why are you bothering to read it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How much more can be said about Rousey and Kaufman ?
I agree. That's why I started the Ronda Rousey Appreciation Social Group. However, I can't force Ronda fans to post exclusively in that group.

Quote:
This thread just goes round and round in circles. I am certainly not against a long running thread, but this is getting to be a big YAWN.
Hardly. Sammy and others keep posting new developments, but like I said, I can't force Ronda discussion to be confined to a social group.

Quote:
I may be on my own here, but I think that this Forum is starting to lose it's edge---that which made it stand out above other forums. For God's sake, put this thread to bed. Any other members agree with me ?
What edge is that then? There's nothing stopping you starting some "edgy" threads is there? How many discussion threads have you started since you joined this forum, a year ago tomorrow? I'll tell you:

a grand total of:

14 threads; 224 replies

vs S. Griffin who joined a little over eight months ago......

26 threads; 1,379 replies

Now because this forum isn't exclusively male vs female (despite the name), you're bound to get people interested in female vs female action. I try to post M/F stuff in "Contributors Section", as you'll see in your own Lethalbitches thread. However, people vote with their feet in elections and people vote with their replies in forums. I can't help it if members who repeatedly comment on my threads are more vocal, or there may or may not be, a silent majority of haters out there: you know, maybe some of those shadowy lurkers who leech and contribute sweet FA.

I've got no problem with a mod closing this discussion, but don't come crying on one of my threads again, when a similar one pops up sometime in the future. That's what a Democracy is. If you want a Dictatorship, go start a forum of your own.
Old 05-Sep-12, 13:21
figure4

Quote:
God, I am getting BORED with this thread. How much more can be said about Rousey and Kaufman ? This thread just goes round and round in circles. I am certainly not against a long running thread, but this is getting to be a big YAWN. I may be on my own here, but I think that this Forum is starting to lose it's edge---that which made it stand out above other forums. For God's sake, put this thread to bed. Any other members agree with me ?
There is a simple solution:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-12, 15:38
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Thanks iluv, at least one person agrees with me.
Not sure... if serious...

sigh... actually I think you are so I'll spell it out:

I was trying to show the hypocrisy of crying about a thread in the thread (because what does that do? Bumps the thread). Any thread involving Ms Rousey should go on forever, imo.
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvwrestlegirls For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-12, 18:21
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvwrestlegirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure... if serious...

sigh... actually I think you are so I'll spell it out:

I was trying to show the hypocrisy of crying about a thread in the thread (because what does that do? Bumps the thread). Any thread involving Ms Rousey should go on forever, imo.
Really? She isn't THAT good. There are way better fighters.
Old 05-Sep-12, 18:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really? She isn't THAT good. There are way better fighters.
Only 1/10 this time Bane. That's got to be the most obvious "Troll" response I've ever seen. You're talking to me now you know? This is a Stewie thread, please make future Trolls more subtle and dangle your hook with a little more finesse......your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated