Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Oct-16, 22:17
Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Running in the family

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can decide if you want it or not but it will still be there.
what you mean? it will still be there? what?
the fetish?
i learned to accept and love (eckhart tolle)
greetz
Old 29-Oct-16, 22:32
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feetcliff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
what you mean? it will still be there? what?
the fetish?
i learned to accept and love (eckhart tolle)
greetz
You can't decide whether to have the fetish or not. You might resist it but it will always be there in the background. Those who accept their fetish have a much easier time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-16, 00:09
Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Those who accept their fetish have a much easier time.
i did so and it is true. its much easier.
Old 31-Oct-16, 11:37
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 10.8% Activity: 10.8% Activity: 10.8%

It's interesting, and interesting theory, i wouldn't rule out a genetic link, afterall, its interesting that you get alphas emerge in all walks of life, and in other species too. I do also think, there is a conditioning element too, as the hormones that are released during arousal are like a drug for our brains, and as we go with the flow, in any sexual direction, it must reinforce the tendencies, to be dom/sub etc.
Old 12-Aug-19, 19:46
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I've noticed that fetishes/interests can run in families and it supports my opinion that a fetish is something that's innate to you rather than caused by an event. My grandmother, mother, my sister and myself were/are all in relationships where we were/are dominant. I've noticed submissive personalities occurring in a similar way. A particular fetish may be equally genetically dependent. It may be dormant until triggered by an event but it is present before that. As techniques develop it may not be long before we can point to a gene that causes a fetish.

Have other forum members noticed anything similar?
I don't know about it running in families but in my case I had a dominant elder sister who would often wrestle me and dominate me with smothering forward and reverse facesitting pins, plus head scissors with my face pulled tight into her moist crotch. This had the effect of making me sub and seeking to replica these early experiences all my life in one form or another.

I've been with pro Dom's, been a slave to a number of women acquintences and wrestled with both gf's and pro session wrestlers, and done everything from drinking pee to rimming. At the end of the day it's all been about trying to get back that initial thrill of being overcome and facesat at an early age.

Sexuality is a very complex and nuanced issue, but I've always had fun so it was all worth it in the end. 😀
Old 17-Aug-19, 07:48
Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29
Last Achievements

My father and I watched a lot of movies together. Film buffs. On the rare occasions when a female/male fight occurred he seemed particularly interested. One time he expressed admiration when a woman beat up a man. Of course there are varying degrees of interest in the subject. I like to see females defeating males and I think he also did. It was never discussed and now its too late.
Old 15-Sep-19, 15:25
thewimp

My dad used to buy weightlifting magazines which often featured female bodybuilders. It’s how I discovered Rachel McLish and Monica Brant. He never said anything about being into strong women, but I’m confident, based on that, that he was.
Old 16-Sep-19, 11:56
Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26
Last Achievements

This is a really interesting thread.

I have several childhood memories of watching female athletes with my dad on TV (e.g. Olympics) and him highlighting a female athlete's muscles and strength, and that she was stronger than he was. "She has legs like tree trunks"

He would often comment approvingly on women's strength and muscles in real life - a woman in his workplace who could beat all the men at arm wrestling. A family friend dated an athletic woman (soon after her bodybuilding phase), and dad would ruminate on them wrestling together.

There was also a party at my parent's house where my primary school teacher (blonde, busty and amazonian - certainly outweighing dad, and presumably stronger than him) physically overpowered him and tickled him humiliatingly and at length (I was asleep upstairs - mum told me the story).

As an adult I discovered an audio tape of him (post-divorce) where he was doing some bdsm play with a woman he dated for a couple of years.

We've never spoken about our fetish, but when I was a teenager he must have discovered my female bodybuilding magazines. So I guess we both know, to some degree, each other's secret.
Old 17-Sep-19, 14:19
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
I've noticed that fetishes/interests can run in families and it supports my opinion that a fetish is something that's innate to you rather than caused by an event. My grandmother, mother, my sister and myself were/are all in relationships where we were/are dominant. I've noticed submissive personalities occurring in a similar way. A particular fetish may be equally genetically dependent. It may be dormant until triggered by an event but it is present before that. As techniques develop it may not be long before we can point to a gene that causes a fetish.

I have yet to meet anyone who chose their sexuality.

That suggests to me that sexuality comes via genetics, perhaps with some help from a person's environment.
Old 11-Aug-20, 13:16
Points: 14,598, Level: 52 Points: 14,598, Level: 52 Points: 14,598, Level: 52
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,065 Times in 91 Posts

Quote:

I grew up in a family run by mom...she's always been very strictly , unlike my dad , meek and weak.
That's why I like dominant women , especially tall and big ones like my mom