Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Oct-16, 03:26
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: Have you ever been breast smothered or facesat on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've used a smotherbox and enjoyed it. It's something you need to be careful with. It lives up to it's name.
As in, you smothered a guy who was under you in one, or you were under someone else??
Old 19-Oct-16, 06:24
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As in, you smothered a guy who was under you in one, or you were under someone else??
I've smothered a guy using one.
Old 19-Oct-16, 22:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've smothered a guy using one.
Badass! Do you own one? They're not easy to find...
Old 20-Oct-16, 00:01
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Badass! Do you own one? They're not easy to find...
We made one. It's a big bulky thing and not a thing of beauty but it did the job. The novelty wore off tho and it's a little obvious to have around when you have a child in the house.
Old 20-Oct-16, 01:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
We made one. It's a big bulky thing and not a thing of beauty but it did the job. The novelty wore off tho and it's a little obvious to have around when you have a child in the house.
interesting. yes, more than a tad obvious. at least with other kinky stuff, you might have a plausible excuse :-)
Old 20-Oct-16, 02:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
interesting. yes, more than a tad obvious. at least with other kinky stuff, you might have a plausible excuse :-)
I always have excuses. The plausibility varies.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-16, 15:21
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 5.4% Activity: 5.4% Activity: 5.4%

Hi guys, this will be my second post on this site. Hope to have many more.

I've been married to my wife for 9 years know, she's a bit old fashioned when intercourse comes, so I push her gently to try new things. Before our child was born, 5 years into the marriage, we didn't want to have children. In order to accomplish this we tried several things: pills for a year, condoms, etc.. But when she couldn't "perform" I told her about my fetishes and she facesat me and heascissored me.

About the headscissors we'll talk in other post. But the facesitting is awesome. She's done it with clothes and with nothing on, always with the purpose of getting me to have an orgasm. Which is swell. So I've been sat on for 9 years, specially smothered. I like getting facesit for her pleasure, which has been done greatly for say, three or four times only (she says she doesn't like it). Then the rest of the time is more of a smother.

My two favorite ways are full weight and nose in the butthole as I say it, because those are the best ways of getting asfixiated. If I can breathe, I will breathe, so its better when all the air gets cut. I will try to make her tease me for longer periods of time instead of doing this just to make me cum.

So that's one facesit. But the real reason I got aroused with this was since my preadolescence days with my older sister. She really did get it off with this. Of course, it's been over 23 years that she haven't done it. She facesat me underwater in the tub, in the bed, whenever. And she preferred in the nude, don't know why. Of course, there was no siblings intercourse, but she got her ways and frankly so did I.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keyser_Soze For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-16, 03:40
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

I've been a recipient of both... I prefer the facesit visually but if I'm experiencing it I'll take whatever the lady prefers. My first time getting facesat was by a friend's little sister. She was wearing soft pajama bottoms and at first I hated it. I was very concerned her brother would come in and see us but I couldn't manage to escape. It wasn't meant as a sexual thing, although I came to realize later in life that I did in fact enjoy it. She really was just trying to see what she could get away with in terms of wrestling moves. Once she realized she could hold me there against my will it became a fun little game for the both of us.

My first breast smother was a couple years after that. I realized wrestling and being pinned by women was something I enjoyed so I'd try to talk almost any girl into trying it. One girl in particular used to enjoy it but she wasn't very strong. But if you allow the smother for long enough, even the weakest girl can pin you and that's what happened to us. I let her pin me and she maneuvered one tit over my nose and mouth. I didn't struggle at first, but she didn't let me breathe. I managed to break free a couple of times when I needed to breathe but eventually grew weak enough that she was able to successfully hold me down. After awhile I was too weak to pull free and she brought me to my breaking point many times. I always found it interesting that she enjoyed the one tit method. Typically in videos you see the woman use her cleavage but this girl always tried with only one.

The same girl almost broke my nose with a facesit once. Kind of a similar scenario where I let her have control but eventually was tired out. She had me in a very drawn out front facesit that I could barely handle anymore. She lifted a few insches up and I immediately tried to slide out from under her. She quickly crashed down on my upturned nose to keep me from escaping and sat heavily down. She was pretty thin but after a couple of sessions, she understood if I couldn't breathe I couldn't fight so she kept me there even as I tapped out. Wow I miss being a teenager lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-16, 03:43
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Interesting how some comments specify if it's an attractive woman. I've found with my fetish, it's really the attitude that matters. I've wrestled women I've had no desire to fuck, but if they have a good attitude about wrestling and smothering it becomes something else entirely.
Old 07-Nov-16, 08:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser_Soze [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
....She facesat me underwater in the tub.....
I've tried that and it can be a lot of fun but you really need to be careful and pay attention to your sub's reactions with that one.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-16, 17:15
ryandev
This message has been deleted by ryandev.