Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Dec-16, 23:05
Points: 5,702, Level: 32 Points: 5,702, Level: 32 Points: 5,702, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mother Dominates Daughter part 2

Julia was waiting patiently for her daughter Lily to come home from school. She was sitting on her couch holding Lily's report card in her hand. Her daughter had done well in every class, but her behavior grades were low. Julia needed to teach her a lesson. She couldn't have her daughter soiling the family reputation. Julia thought back to the last time she had punished her daughter. She secretly loved the feeling of sitting on top of someone smaller than her.
The door opened and Lily walked inside the living room. "Hey mom!" Lily said. "Did you see my grades? Aren't they awesome?" Lily asked with excitement.
"Honey, your grades are lovely. I'm so proud of you! But your behavior in class needs to change. I will reward you for your grades by taking you out to eat later, but for now you need to be punished for your behavior." Julia explained.
"Aww, but mom, you are so heavy! I can barely breathe under you." Lily whined.
"That's the point. Now lay down on the floor while I change into something more comfortable."
Lily did as instructed. She layed down in front of the couch on her back. She remembered the last time her mother squashed her. Her body was sore for days after that especially because her mom has a big ass. She couldn't get the taste of feet out of her mouth for a week after she was forced to lick them.
Julia returned wearing gray booty shorts and a bra. She walked up to her daughter and stood next to her body looking down at her.
"Now before we begin. I just want to go over the rules really quickly. If you feel like passing out tap on the side of my thigh. If I'm pinning your arms down, then I need you to tap your feet on the ground hard enough for me to hear. If I'm standing on you in one place for too long let me know by tapping my ankle, and I will stand somewhere else on you. If I'm sitting on you with my back to you, I expect you not to make any faces at me. If I catch you then I will make you lick my asshole. You are not allowed to speak. Are you ready?"
"Yes mommy."
With that Julia straddled her daughter's stomach and sat down heavily. Lily groaned under the weight. Julia began bouncing and wiggling her hips. Her butt sank deep into her daughter. Julia loved this. All of her weight was crushing down her flat stomach. Lily was really struggling to breathe. Then her mom moved up on her body and sat on her breasts. Her knees were pinning Lily's arms. Julia wanted to knock the breathe out of Lily so she bounced up and down. Lily was groaning louder and louder. Julia put her hand over Lily's mouth. She watched her daughter's eyes get wider as she struggled to breath. She started tapping her foot on the ground hard. Julia stood up and let Lily catch her breath. Then she stepped on her daughter's stomach with both feet. Lily brought her knees up and her face was turning red. She felt like she was being cut in half. Julia stepped forward on to her chest. Lily had tears streaming down her cheeks. Her mom then put her foot on her mouth. She wanted Lily too lick it. After alternating her feet to be licked while still standing on her chest, Julia thought it would be a good time to sit on Lily's face. Her crotch was over her mouth and nose. Julia looked down into her daughter's eyes, and they were pleading for help. Julia turned around and reverse face sat her. She watched her daughter squirm under her and she really enjoyed it. She wanted to do one last thing before ending her punishment. She sat side saddle on Lily's chest, and undid her bra. After that she straddled Lily's stomach and leaned forward to place her breasts on her daughter's face. She smothered her for a while like that and Lily was so out of breath when it was done.
"Okay I'm done! Let's go get something to eat." Julia said as she got off her daughter. She stepped on her stomach for good measure and walked to her room to get dressed. Lily layed there clutching her stomach and groaning. She never acted out in class again.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to unknownbro17 For This Useful Post:

Tags
daughter, domination, mom, mother, sitting, squashing