Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jul-12, 19:13
Points: 14,778, Level: 52 Points: 14,778, Level: 52 Points: 14,778, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is A Session Girl a "Home Wrecker?"

Well, i'll talk about my situation... I have a girlfriend that i sincerely love! She's good to me, she's atractive, she's pretty smart, we have that chemistry Jennifer talked about and everything.. except one: she doesn't like my fetishes at all, which are mixed wrestling and foot worship!!! I tried many many times to explain her what i feel, how much i love these fetishes and how they are pretty much a part of me.. but it never worked. There's just noway she gonna wrestle me even me thinking she is strong enough to get to win, and all i'll ever get from her is the chance to rub her feet and give them some kisses one time or another... that's really sad, to have a girl you love and at the same time doesn't satisfy your needs..

So what do i do? I try to find girls with whom i can wrestle or worship the feet! Do i feel guilty? Mostly not! I have plenty of reasons for not feeling guilty, as she knows my desire and doesn't give a damn... In this case, would a session girl be a home wrecker?? I really DON'T think so!! A session girl could be the solution to many relationship problems like mine! I know there are lots of guys and girls who have maybe weird desires and never tell their partners.. there will be a day that you'll have to tell, and if your partner agrees, you'll be really satisfied with him/her.. and if he/her says no to you, you'll have to find someone who can "solve your problem".. I just don't think you can live the right way with a huge desire being held down and covered up inside of you..

Jennifer, you're not a home wrecker! You make many men happy every session you do with them instead!

The big problem to me is to find an awesome girl like you who really enjoys fighting and dominating! Here in Brazil, it's almost impossible.. believe me, been trying for years!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FemPowerLover For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-12, 09:54
Banned
Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is what I don't get, How does a man have sex with a woman with no feelings. ??? I know it happens ALL the time !!! But if I am attracted to a man then I'm sure I will soon have feelings for him. I could never have sex with a guy without some sort of "chemistry" or emotion. And why can't you get the "fix" with the woman you "love" ? Can't she be good enough for you? Maybe this is where Men and Women are programmed differently. ???
Even thou I know theres women out there that are the same way.
Nothing against you.. its again something I've wondered about.
I had an Ex like this.. he said I'm just "fucking them" but I LOVE you.
I never understood it, we obviously didn't last.
I think we are programmed differently. After all, for any female animal (and humans till a few decades ago when we invented effective contraceptives) to accept intercourse with a male means bearing his children. That implies a huge decision. OTOH, males are programmed to "spread" their genes as soon as they have a chance. Does the animal know this? No! It's only that a part of the brain activates and says "go have sex and you will feel pleasure far beyond anything else you can experience". That's why even animals go masturbate on random stuff at times: we're programmed to have sex. Reproducing is the result of having sex being pleasant. A being that does not need to have sex will not reproduce.

Then again, humans are eager to have sex at any time and we have a brain that lets us think about it and its consequences. This makes human females even more selective, but also society has evolved rules that force the males to care for their offspring. Thus families were invented and became the nucleus of society. Because families are meant to be forever in most societies, the males have also learned to look for a partner in terms that go beyond sex, but the drive to look for other females is still there. We keep fantasizing about women hotter than ours and most of us would jump at any chance, even though we may feel the happiest and most comfortable at home with our partner. You name it: different color, bigger/smaller breasts, thicker/thinner lips, different skin texture ... everything makes us wonder how she must feel like.

And in the case of fetishes, we're talking of sexual pleasure far beyond the one we can get from normal sex. The emotion, the sense of anticipation, the thrill is huge. In my case, I may picture the fight and defeat over and over for days before. If a woman for which I've decided to settle down because I like her way of thinking, her character, her looks, the way she takes decisions and the decisions she takes, her morals, her background, etc. fails to give me just that unbelievable pleasure it doesn't mean I shall leave her for someone that may give me that pleasure and perhaps nothing else.

Of course, the wife interprets it the way you do: "If he gets sexual pleasure from someone else, that means he loves her". That's the real home wrecker.

Another possibility is that the male may become addicted to the pleasure (our brain is wired for that to happen) and get obsessed over the fighter. It would not be love as we may call it, but it can wreck a home out of plain neglect. In that case the man could be left with nothing because the fighter usually will want nothing from him but business.
Old 14-Jul-12, 23:55
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnorozco [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think we are programmed differently. After all, for any female animal (and humans till a few decades ago when we invented effective contraceptives) to accept intercourse with a male means bearing his children. That implies a huge decision. OTOH, males are programmed to "spread" their genes as soon as they have a chance. Does the animal know this? No! It's only that a part of the brain activates and says "go have sex and you will feel pleasure far beyond anything else you can experience". That's why even animals go masturbate on random stuff at times: we're programmed to have sex. Reproducing is the result of having sex being pleasant. A being that does not need to have sex will not reproduce.

Then again, humans are eager to have sex at any time and we have a brain that lets us think about it and its consequences. This makes human females even more selective, but also society has evolved rules that force the males to care for their offspring. Thus families were invented and became the nucleus of society. Because families are meant to be forever in most societies, the males have also learned to look for a partner in terms that go beyond sex, but the drive to look for other females is still there. We keep fantasizing about women hotter than ours and most of us would jump at any chance, even though we may feel the happiest and most comfortable at home with our partner. You name it: different color, bigger/smaller breasts, thicker/thinner lips, different skin texture ... everything makes us wonder how she must feel like.

And in the case of fetishes, we're talking of sexual pleasure far beyond the one we can get from normal sex. The emotion, the sense of anticipation, the thrill is huge. In my case, I may picture the fight and defeat over and over for days before. If a woman for which I've decided to settle down because I like her way of thinking, her character, her looks, the way she takes decisions and the decisions she takes, her morals, her background, etc. fails to give me just that unbelievable pleasure it doesn't mean I shall leave her for someone that may give me that pleasure and perhaps nothing else.

Of course, the wife interprets it the way you do: "If he gets sexual pleasure from someone else, that means he loves her". That's the real home wrecker.

Another possibility is that the male may become addicted to the pleasure (our brain is wired for that to happen) and get obsessed over the fighter. It would not be love as we may call it, but it can wreck a home out of plain neglect. In that case the man could be left with nothing because the fighter usually will want nothing from him but business.
So pretty much what your saying the guy is screwed either way??? LOL
I think the way it is perceived by the woman is the main factor.
There may be some "free spirited" women out there who will let their man be free to explore whatever their heart desires and still have a nourishing relationship with him. Rare, but there... somewhere.... over the rainbow
Old 04-Aug-12, 19:48
Temporary group
Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Hey Jen,

I don't think you or other session girls are home wreckers at all. There are some guys like me with significant others but due to work demands or the service, we are separated for moths or years on end with almost no physical contact. It is very difficult.

I see mixed wrestling as a fun, creative, if unique outlet for fantasies during long separation. I think that so long as you aren't actually doing anything sexual with a wrestler, it's fine of you're in a relationship. When it goes beyond that, it gets murkier. But to each their own of course. For me, I love my woman deeply and mixed wrestling with girls while she is away is a non-cheating way of still keeping spice in your life.
Old 04-Aug-12, 23:33
Temporary group
Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29
Last Achievements

The way i see it - if your girlfriend isn't fulfilling your sexual needs then its time to find another girlfriend. If they love you they'll want to please you.

Every girlfriend i've had has scissored me. It's not one sided tho, i'll go out of my way to please them too. It just takes a bit of communication and understanding really.

The great thing about being scissored by a girlfriend - they get stronger and better at it. Give it a few months practice and they'll be able to trap you or knock you out whenever they want to.

I've never had a proper session with a pro - i'd like to as i imagine they're already really strong.
Old 05-Aug-12, 11:59
Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

You become home wrecker if and only you reveal his identity to someone else. Otherwise you don't do anything wrong. It's our and over wives responsibility to hold our home together. All you have to think about is beating and squeezing us until we beg to stop.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-16, 16:50
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Agreed with Pet. As long as full discretion is protected, all is good in the 'hood'. But the moment any provider breaks that agreement, things can get pretty bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-16, 18:57
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is what I don't get, How does a man have sex with a woman with no feelings. ??? I know it happens ALL the time !!! But if I am attracted to a man then I'm sure I will soon have feelings for him. I could never have sex with a guy without some sort of "chemistry" or emotion. And why can't you get the "fix" with the woman you "love" ? Can't she be good enough for you? Maybe this is where Men and Women are programmed differently. ???
Even thou I know theres women out there that are the same way.
Nothing against you.. its again something I've wondered about.
I had an Ex like this.. he said I'm just "fucking them" but I LOVE you.
I never understood it, we obviously didn't last.
Lust is a feeling. It's a very strong feeling, like hunger. It's a driving force in the male brain.

It's not a real emotion, but it's very much a feeling.

- - -

as for being a homewrecker, well, let me put it this way, if I had a GF and she objected to my doing sessions, I'd bring you home and ask pay to beat up my GF, and show her how much fun it could be, and . . . problem solved.

On a more realistic note, one time I'd scheduled a session, then I met a girl after scheduling, but before the session and I really liked this girl so I cancelled the session. SOme time later, I told her about that and she said something to me that I didn't expect. She said she'd like to watch me have a session. That never happened as we didn't last that long, but, people are different. A lady who I was afraid wouldn't like me if I told her wound up being interested. Three other ladies I've dated got into wresting when I started wrestling them. Kind of playful pinning to the ground, a gentle body scissor and the ladies got into it, cause they liked the physical nature. Not all of them, but about half the time from my experience, wrestling is kind of natural, and if I win the first few bouts, always careful to not go too hard and keep it light and fun, then they start to want to win. I think there is something to the home-wrecker aspect, but I think that's been discussed, don't think I have anything to add there.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 13-Dec-16 at 19:06.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-16, 04:29
Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Most men who do sessions can't tell their wives/girlfriends
Never had that problem. Can't imagine how awful it would be having to hide it.
Old 14-Dec-16, 07:39
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

No. definitely not a home wrecker. For one, you can't wreck something that is already wrecked. If they can't confide in each other and one is disturbed by the others fetish and they keep secrets from each other than there was no relationship to wreck. If there is no support and no trust then there is no relationship. I find that most of the time the jealous one is the one actually cheating.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post: