Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-16, 20:20
Temporary group
Points: 10,603, Level: 44 Points: 10,603, Level: 44 Points: 10,603, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Can women tell you have a foot fetish?

So, yesterday, I overhear a coworker (in her late 20s) talking on the phone with someone about going to get a pedicure later that day and complaining about the price. After she got off the phone I asked her why do women spend so much money getting their feet pedicured, toe nails painted, etc... She responded plainly, "because guys like it"! Admittedly I was a little surprised by her response. I wish I could've explored this conversation more with her, because I suspect she would have been open to talking about feet and perhaps even feet fetishes. But I didn't think it was appropriate office chit chat, so I left it alone.

But it got me thinking...do women really know? I've heard women make comments about being gross, etc, but sometimes I wonder if they are really surprised or just covering up. I work at a large university so this time of year brings out beautiful legs and feet, pedicured, painted toes in sandals and other summer shoes. I try to be subtle when I look at a girl's foot, but sometimes I stare a little long or take a second glance. On occasion, I'll notice the girl looking right at me after I've looked at her feet and I often wonder if she realizes that I am looking at her feet and if she suspects a foot fetish.

Admittedly I have a fantasy of this happening where the girl approaches me, asks me if I like her feet, and then takes me somewhere private to let me "explore" her feet ��. Obviously this will never be a realistic scenario but one can dream right?

Anyway, id love to hear thoughts on my question above. Thanks

Last edited by rmd77; 15-Jun-16 at 20:49.
Old 16-Sep-16, 17:12
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: Can women tell you have a foot fetish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmd77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, yesterday, I overhear a coworker (in her late 20s) talking on the phone with someone about going to get a pedicure later that day and complaining about the price. After she got off the phone I asked her why do women spend so much money getting their feet pedicured, toe nails painted, etc... She responded plainly, "because guys like it"! Admittedly I was a little surprised by her response. I wish I could've explored this conversation more with her, because I suspect she would have been open to talking about feet and perhaps even feet fetishes. But I didn't think it was appropriate office chit chat, so I left it alone.

But it got me thinking...do women really know? I've heard women make comments about being gross, etc, but sometimes I wonder if they are really surprised or just covering up. I work at a large university so this time of year brings out beautiful legs and feet, pedicured, painted toes in sandals and other summer shoes. I try to be subtle when I look at a girl's foot, but sometimes I stare a little long or take a second glance. On occasion, I'll notice the girl looking right at me after I've looked at her feet and I often wonder if she realizes that I am looking at her feet and if she suspects a foot fetish.

Admittedly I have a fantasy of this happening where the girl approaches me, asks me if I like her feet, and then takes me somewhere private to let me "explore" her feet ��. Obviously this will never be a realistic scenario but one can dream right?

Anyway, id love to hear thoughts on my question above. Thanks
Honestly, most girls I've dated have thought it was weird... There was one who I stopped seeing because I found out she had weird toes :P. Best you can hope for is to meet an open minded girl with nice feet, who you have a real connection with, and once you have made it to like first or second base and she asks u what you're interested in, you can mention that you think she has really pretty feet and you are into that. I think it helps if you make it about her and not present it as a "fetish"... Way I see it, some guys are boob guys, some guys are butt guys, some guys are legs guys and some guys are feet guys. And in all of those cases, the girl has to be pretty too... It's not just some kind of empty fetish that you can enjoy with anyone.

I don't know if girls can tell, but honestly, it doesn't matter because they have to like you too for it to really factor in at all.
Old 19-Sep-16, 14:58
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

It would be easy to tell in a relationship but very difficult with a friend or acquaintance. I'd normally assume they were just looking at my legs.
Old 29-Sep-16, 21:46
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My wife knows that I have a flaming foot fetish. She takes very good care of hedr feet and has pedicures. Our sexual foreplay always includes her feet.
Old 02-Oct-16, 06:27
Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raptor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife knows that I have a flaming foot fetish. She takes very good care of hedr feet and has pedicures. Our sexual foreplay always includes her feet.
my wife too. she loves to control me with feet.
sometimes she washes her feet not for a week or two and tortures me with her smell.
years ago she did it with her youger sister to me several times. but her feet didnt smell that hard like from my wife.