Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Oct-16, 00:22
Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 324 Posts
Default Re: Running in the family

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So much of how we are is genetic, both physical and mental. Our unique experiences obviously influence us but the way we are influenced is dependent on our genetic make up.

Everyone accepts that family traits are passed down thru the generations so why not a predisposition to fetish? It's part of who we are.
that as well....my dear
Old 26-Oct-16, 21:22
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50
Dear sitonmychest2,

Being married to the most beautiful, intelligent and sexy woman in the world makes me extraordinarily thankful. The fact that she desires to sensually pin me down, sit on me and smother me while wearing knickers and tormenting and teasing me for hours then ensuring we are both satiated is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Like most men with this deep and misunderstood drive I spent many years in frustration getting fleeting glimpses of satisfaction.

It is like having two sex drives, one "normal" or vanilla and the other for doing what Lily and I do. I can have vanilla sex three times in a day and still have the need to be sat on like this.

I tried to investigate why this desire is there but there is little worthwhile material on it. There's discussion on facesitting and queening but not on the feeling of being helplessly pinned while a gorgeous woman sits on your face and controls your breathing and sexily tortures you.

I do know it is genetic as my two brothers, both sadly killed in separate accidents, had exactly the same drive. I reckon they're both up there somewhere with a beer in their hand saying, "You lucky bastard!"

Lily has made me the most content man around.

From your wording, it seems you have a very similar drive and I wonder if any other members here have a similar drive.

Regards,

Eric

Quote:
Originally posted by Sillver
I'm particularly interested in how genetics influences our fetishes and whether we need a trigger to activate the fetish. Some may have had a trigger and forgotten it or simply not realised the event was a trigger such as the reversed heirarchy that Zweig mentioned. Or it may simply be that no trigger is required and the fetish will be expressed without the influence of external factors.

I've reposted this here as it's more relevant to this thread.
Old 26-Oct-16, 21:57
Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18
Last Achievements

i believ in both, genetic and epigenetis.
means: circumstances makes us what we are.

i´m a small guy. punched often by his parents, so i´m submissive in anyway. then i slept at the feet of my aunts, grandma. i love feet. especially nylons, thank aunt
the wrestling comes from my four cousins. also the fetishes handsmothering.

i believe in programming. life makes us, forms us. we can give it to our children and their children, but they can decide do i really want that?
Old 27-Oct-16, 07:20
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feetcliff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i believ in both, genetic and epigenetis.
means: circumstances makes us what we are.

i believe in programming. life makes us, forms us. we can give it to our children and their children, but they can decide do i really want that?
You can decide if you want it or not but it will still be there.
Old 27-Oct-16, 09:46
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

With the advent of the internet I found out my father was into BDSM because he would rather often leave traces in the history or even pages open. I do not like that at all, but I am certain his and my fetish are related.
Old 27-Oct-16, 12:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
...I found out my father was into BDSM...I do not like that at all...
Why not?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 27-Oct-16, 21:29
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why not?
I meant I have no interest in BDSM, the thought of it gets me off.

But, anyway, in this particular case my father had bookmarked and downloaded some videos of outright violence. I know there were some issues between him and my mom regarding that. Also, my then gf found them out while using my computer and became reluctand towards wrestling me, afraid that I would like the same stuff.
Old 28-Oct-16, 13:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I meant I have no interest in BDSM, the thought of it gets me off.

But, anyway, in this particular case my father had bookmarked and downloaded some videos of outright violence. I know there were some issues between him and my mom regarding that. Also, my then gf found them out while using my computer and became reluctand towards wrestling me, afraid that I would like the same stuff.
Moral of the story; don't let your dad use your computer if he's into BDSM.
Old 28-Oct-16, 13:56
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Outright violence is not equal to BDSM though, just sayin'.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Oct-16, 14:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
With the advent of the internet I found out my father was into BDSM because he would rather often leave traces in the history or even pages open.
Quote:

But, anyway, in this particular case my father had bookmarked and downloaded some videos of outright violence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Outright violence is not equal to BDSM though, just sayin'.
Unfortunately a lot of people equate the two. Children especially can't be expected to see the difference, yet another reason to keep the fetish to the bedroom. And leaving a computer switched on with pages open is extremely irresponsible. Secure it, clean it and keep it for your personal use only.