Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Mar-21, 00:28
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,094, Level: 18 Points: 2,094, Level: 18 Points: 2,094, Level: 18
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Default Kinky Custom Creation

Hi everybody! Hope all is well. It has been a while and my apologies for that. It has been a rough year with the pandemic and all but I do wish everyone all the best. Just giving everyone an update with what has been going on with myself, content coming out as well as other traveling models that will be coming into the Raleigh area. I will only be traveling exclusively as it has become more difficult to do so especially during these times as freely as it once was. I will be in nyc with sahrye in May

I have Madison Swan in the Raleigh area from apr 13-15 and Angelina Knight from apr 13-14 if anyone would like to session (covid test/vaccine proof/deposit/references required) or a custom with them, as well as the rest of the Raleigh girls like myself, Kody evans, Macy Nikole, Lora cross or Savannah Costello, we will all be together for the first time ever. Please email at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for booking inquiry. We all offer fantasy, femdom, humiliation, feet, bellybutton, body worship. However, please feel free to reach out in regards to specific kinks.

Please let me know what other types of clips you are looking for. I am going to be posting on kimchifetish.club the more exclusive content you will be unable to get from kimchifetish.store such as lesbian domination wrestling, solo play, double play, etc.

Wrestling wise the following clips are going to be released -

Femdom wrestling with Nick
SGT Rose against Cyborg Executrix
Lift and carry with Alexis Kim and Lora cross
Lora Cross Teaching Subby A Lesson
Triple femdom beat down session with Lora cross Kimichi and anastasia rose
Double lift and carry joe with Lora cross and Kimichi

Looking forward to any responses! Stay well

Last edited by kimchifetish; 24-Mar-21 at 23:06.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimchifetish For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-21, 22:16
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kinky Custom Creation

Hi there! Hope everyone has been having good days as it is only getting hotter from here with all the excitement coming up! Now that I am getting my second vaccine shot in less than two weeks, I look forward to shooting with so many amazing people and finally seeing folks for sessions again ❤️ for those who are interested in customs/sessions the following strong ladies will be available for variety of kinks on and off screen in Raleigh and a few in other places for local east coast travel. The April/May list goes as follows:

April 13-16 Madison swan
April 13-14 Angelina knight (fully booked)
April 13-15 Lora cross
April 24 Terramizu and Megan Jones

April 28 in Charlotte Rose Holland and New girl Alotta Latte

May 21-22 Lana Luxor

Local for shoots: pepper sterling, Macy Nikole, Kody Evans, Savannah Costello
Old 19-Aug-22, 04:14
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kinky Custom Creation

Hiya all!
Thank you to all those who I got to see while extensively touring the last 6 years. It has been a blast! My plan now is to only hit one city a month for a few days if I do plan to travel. Otherwise I will be located in Raleigh North Carolina if anyone plans to come here to session. I offer a variety of kinks from wrestling, spanking, femdom, bondage, tickling and so much more. Check out kimchifetish.store for more. Currently this is the updated roster

September 27-29 with Lora Cross, Kody Evans and Jazmine Cruz in Charleston SC
September 29-30 with Sarah Brooke in Raleigh NC
October 6-8 with Constance in Raleigh NC
October 20 with Enchantress Sahrye in NYC

Email [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for any custom/session inquiries!