Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Feb-18, 06:44
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Embarassing school matchup

This is my first story go easy on me btw it's fictional

I am a sophomore in highschool and am constantly working out and training for track. And it's paying off I'm 5'10 and 165 lbs mostly muscle and am faster than anybody else in my school. I even made the provincial high school meet which I'm now training for. The only other person from our school who made it is a freshman girl named Nicole who I have a bit of a crush on. She is tanned blue eyes sprinter standing at about 5'8 and probably about 120 lbs. She's also got an amazing ass that turns heads wherever she goes. Not too big but muscular tight and defined. What I didn't know was that she also had done jujitsu for several years when she was younger.

I was on my way to a early morning practice one day. Our coach couldn't make it so he just texted us the workout so it was gonna be just me and Nicole. It was also a gym workout so I was excited to show off. I arrived late so she was already working out with headphones on. She was wearing a sports bra and tight yoga pants that shaped her ass really nicely. I scared her a bit when I walked in but she smiled anyway.

"What's up?" I asked

"Was trying to workout till you came she joked"

I laughed then noticed she was curling 20 lbs so I decided to grab the 40's to impress her. Which was more than I usually do. Sure enough though, halfway through my first set I couldn't get them up and had to put them down.

"Don't try to one up me" she giggled

I was embarrassed but let her know that I was still lifting alot more than she was.

"Maybe but you couldn't do more in legs she said"

I quickly walked over to the squat bar and threw on 200 plus bar to prove her point wrong. I got to 6 then she had to help lift the weight. Without saying anything she immediately put an extra 30 lbs on and started squatting. She got 10 fairly easily and smiled staring at my eyes the whole time. I have to admit it was pretty hot and I was trying really hard not to stare at her ass too much. Still I had to keep my male pride

"Okay maybe you have stronger legs from gymnastics, but I'm still stronger overall" I defended myself

"I challenge" she said confidently. "How about wrestle to decide?" She said with a smile

"Idk I'm alot bigger and your a younger girl, I don't want to hurt you" I said hesitantly.

"Are you scared of this little girl?" She teased in a baby voice

My pride got the better of me and I got down to my knees and gestured for her to come at me. Taking off my shirt and flexing my abs to show off to her. She just smirked and got down as well. We just circled around each other for awhile. I had never wrestled before and didn't know how to go about it. Eventually I lunged to grab her but she just absorbed my weight and wrapped her legs around my torso and pulled my head into her chest. I was able to get my arms inbetween us and push my face away from her breasts and was now getting ready to pin as I was on top of her. But Nicole quickly locked her ankles behind me and squeezed my abs, causing me to immediately grab at her thighs with my hands.

"Good luck with that" she laughed

I realized I want going to get her body scissor off with my hands so I decided to go on the offense and got her in a chokehold. She tried to get out but her arms werent as strong as mine and we were put in a stalemate with me having her in a chokehold and her having me in a body scissor, but I could tell I was going to submit first. She could as well but decided to roll away as she felt comfortable with the match anyway. She didn't look too hurt or tired and I wondered if I did as well, but knew I probably looked a mess.

"Still worried about hurting the little girl?" She taunted

Too be continued

Added after 40 minutes:

She approached me again and I grabbed at her shoulder but before I could tell what was going on she worked her way behind me and pinned my arm behind my back, quickly making it painful. I tried to grab at her with my other arm but she just pinned that one behind my back giggling.

"What's that you said about your strong arms" she said teasingly

I desperately tried to twist my torso to face her but she just released one arm and pulled back the other as I had set her up for an arm bar. She painfully worked on my arm giggling more and more. She placed her foot on my mouth to add to the humiliation.

"Bitch!" I muttered angrily but quietly as she wiggled her toes around my face.

She heard me but didn't seem to care too much as she just laughed harder.

"You'll take that back pretty soon" she laughed, and I was frustrated knowing she would probably make me in the end.

I knew I wasn't getting out but wasnt submitting out of pride. She realized she would have to break my arm to make me submit so she quickly crawled up to my stomach and wrapped her arms and legs around mine in a grapevine. She Wasn't applying much pressure, just keeping me trapped as she smirked down at my face. I was red from embarrassment and worse yet my wood was starting to stiffen and grow from all the contact.
I desperately tried to free each limb but her legs were too strong and she had weakened my arms too much, and I was completely immobilized under her

"Its time to finish you off don't you think?" She teased

"Ur using all your limbs to pin me I won't submit" I said not knowing much about wrestling

"Don't worry I've got a trick for that" she taunted as she hoisted herself up to smother me with her feminity.

I couldn't tell you why I prolonged the humiliation but I was frantically turning my head from side to side trying to escape her boobs. Meanwhile my dick had grown more and was now bouncing against her full bosom making it even harder to concentrate. Luckily for me she wasn't too big chested and I was able to sneak an occasional breath. She was getting frustrated at how long it was taking and sat up on my stomach

"I know what'll submit him" she said to herself as I gasped for much needed air.

Added after 30 minutes:

Nicole quickly turned herself around and pulled my head into her ass in a reverse headscisor. I blushed as I couldn't turn my head away from her beautiful ass I was so attracted to that was now dominating me. She also definitely noticed my erection now which had grown to full length.

"You were staring at it all morning so I thought I'd give you a close up" she laughed.

She gave a squeeze and I immediately knew I wasn't escaping and tapped out of instinct.

"I'm not ready for you to submit yet, earlier you said I was weaker because I was a girl, admit girls are stronger than guys!"

"Girls are stronger" I obeyed having no pride left.

"Also you called me a bitch earlier, say your my bitch" said Nicole dominantly

I hesitated then she pulsed her thighs several times forcing my head in her ass, "I'm your bitch!" I yelped pathetically desperate to escape her prison.

Nicole now pulled down her leggings revealing her pink panties wedgied up her ass, a reminder my conquerer being female. "Now kiss my ass." She said pulling my head in her ass

I obeyed knowing id give in eventually, she could probably make me do anything in this position. The humiliation getting unbearable as I kissed the ass I was so attracted to. my erection throbed and twitched as I kissed her bare ass, and she gave a few teasing pats to confirm she noticed my boner.

"Okay I'm ready to submit you now" she said as i tapped out on her thigh again. "Oh don't worry about tapping I'll just make you cum submit instead" she said obviously enjoying her position of power.

She reached into my shorts as I tried to grab her hand but she squeezed my skull again forcing my hands back on her thigh.

"Put your hands on my ass" she ordered seriously

I obeyed and tried not to give in to the feeling as she rubbed my manhood. In a different situation I would have loved it, but this was too humiliating. Still, from all the contact and domination I could tell I was getting close to releasing, and she did to as she stopped right before.

"You don't even deserve to get off from me, now finish yourself off so you know your place." She said

I was now Absolutely stripped of my pride as I was forced to reluctantly slip my hand into my shorts even though I knew it would make me her complete bitch. Almost instantly I released into my shorts.

"You and your dick belong to me now" she said matter of factly as she sat back on my face in a reverse facesit. "Anyways goodnight"

I tried to fight her off for awhile but I couldn't budge her even though she wasn't even fighting back, just keeping her hands on her hips. This would've been very humiliating that my whole strength was sapped from her ass being planted on my face but I'd already lost my pride. I gave up fighting and stared up at her as I started to blackout my eyes being the only part of my face uncovered. Her beautiful face turned around and said something to me but I couldn't hear it as I passed out under her butt.

I woke up a while later hoping I had dreamed it all but the wet spot in my shorts was a reminder of my domination. I looked around and noticed she was gone. I wondered how I had let a younger smaller girl do that to me, and how it had escalated to that point. More importantly I realized it would be a long time before she would be attracted to me again, weirdly I was more attracted by her than ever. I noticed class starts soon and stood up getting ready to leave and noticed I was sporting a hard-on thinking about her, and I hated it. I remembered her saying she now owns me and my dick and I realized it was true. I left the room trying to resist the urge to release myself in the bathroom thinking about her and go on with my day as normally as possible.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Last edited by Anonymous 14; 09-Feb-18 at 13:14.
Old 09-Feb-18, 20:05
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Awesome, enjoyed this.
The Following User Says Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-18, 05:25
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

good story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peacefulc For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-18, 00:02
Banned
Points: 408, Level: 7 Points: 408, Level: 7 Points: 408, Level: 7
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Great story love it
The Following User Says Thank You to hhhdthhhfooty For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-18, 03:09
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I was surprised at how many people liked the last story so I decided to make a part two. As I mentioned earlier this is my first story so Id definitely be happy to get any tips or suggestions. Plus if anybody cares for another part I would consider continuing it. But if I do I will need ideas because I don't want it to feel too repetitive.
Anyways hope you enjoy.

Part two

After my match with Nicole the next few days had been pretty tough, I decided I'd be the more better off the more I tried to just forget about it and continue with life, but the memory of the humiliation and sexual dominance was hard to forget and I was constantly getting random boners thinking about it. It didn't help matters that I kept seeing her and her friends giggling whenever I walked by in the hallway, or that we had track practice by ourselves with coach almost every morning. I was pretty silent in practice now and Nicole was constantly smirking at my shame satisfyingly. Coach noticed our sudden dispute as well but decided to give us our privacy, probably thinking we had just gotten out of a relationship or something. Oh man I wish that was case.
Still nothing so far in that week compared to the dread i got when I recieved the next text from coach saying he wasn't gonna be able to come in on any Mondays from now on but was gonna keep that as gym days for us. I really considered not going as that would leave just me and Nicole, but I knew that would just prove my forfeit and acceptance to her superiority. Plus I really needed the extra training for track as the meet was in under 3 weeks. So, I spent the weekend looking up tips on wrestling and how to take advantage of size. I was still confident I was stronger than her being a larger male, but knew she was a better wrestler, if I researched tips I could take her by suprise and make her take back everything in the last match giving me back my pride. As Sunday night approached I had never been more nervous and excited for a Monday morning as I realized this would either be great, or increasingly humiliating.

As usual I was late on Monday morning but arrived in my favourite tank top that made me look pretty big. She was just stretching in the corner, wearing the same sports bra, but this time tight athletic shorts that hugged her ass and rode up a bit too high revealing the bottom of her wonderful butt. She caught me staring for a second and smirked as I walked in without saying anything. Seeing her their smirking so confidently made me super frustrated and I was eager for a rematch but didn't know how to start it. So I just walked up to her awkwardly paused and turned to the machines to start my workout. Still neither of us had spoken but I was having an awfully hard time not staring at her in the mirror (wall is a mirror in workout area) as she stretched behind me. I was sure she knew how distracting it was and enjoyed it. After a while she finally broke the silence

"Sooo, how u doooing" she said with a smirk on her face showing she was thinking of last week

"Alright" I muttered but she didn't seem to be listening as she quickly said "ok, I need you to go fill up my waterbottle, I left it back in the gymnasium"

"What?" I snapped "not happening"

"Yeah remember that whole thing about you being my bitch? Well I need you to go get my waterbottle and fill it up... Bitch" she added at the end with a giggle.

I didn't say anything but shook my head and continued on to my next set of my workout. She stared at me amused for awhile with her eyebrows raised then started to laugh.

"You do remember what happened last time right?" She said obviously enjoying herself "I mean u passed out under my ass, you really want to challenge me?" She said smiling and laughing.

Things were going exactly the way I wanted and I was ready to teach the bitch a lesson, and the part of me being so attracted to her, also wanting to show her how strong I really am.

"U got lucky last time, I'm a bigger and stronger male, and I won't take orders from a little girl." I said trying to sound as confident as possible.

She was giggling like crazy as she obviously found it to be very amusing as she got down to her knees and spread her arms to show I'm all hers. I got down to my knees my heart thumping in anticipation for this make or break rematch. She went on the offense first grabbing at my shoulders and working her way behind me, I remembered reading about my weight advantage and stood tall trying to twist around and wrap her up and crush her with my weight, I hadn't practiced though and overdid it and as I stood up she just swept my feet from under me sending me crashing on my back. But She got over confident and quickly went for the reverse facesit. As I saw her tight butt jiggling in her too short shorts looming near my face I got the motivation and frantically turned over and kicked her away with my feet. She fell onto her stomach and I quickly crawled on top seeing a chance. She was able to wiggle onto her back as I sat up on her but I was too high up on her for her to reach me with her body scissor. She was now frantically bucking her hips and had finally lost the smirk on her face. I was now smiling as I locked her in a ezekial choke and waited for her submission.

"I'm gonna teach you something about respect" I whispered in her ear. "Your turn to go out cold"

Nicole didn't respond but kept squirming under me unable to escape under my weight. I remembered how she humiliated my last time so I softly placed my hand on her boob and started to squeeze it, enjoying my time to dominate her. She was now in a panic obviously not expecting it to go this way and was bucking harder than ever. I stretched my legs out to keep balance but she saw an opportunity and quickly wrapped her legs around mine in a painful figure four leg lock and I cried out in pain. I realized I was in some trouble and applied all my strength in the choke hold hoping to knock her out fast. Unfortunately for me you can only learn so much from online reading and I wasn't applying the right techniques to pass her out quickly, she strengthened her hold and I cried out in pain. This motivated her and she put all her weight into twisting away from me as I was distracted by the pain in my leg giving her some space.
She then used her leverage to turn us on our stomachs and released the leg lock quickly crawling up my back. I desperately bucked and twisted but she expertly rode me, allowing me no openings. I grew tired and momentarily paused my efforts and seeing her chance Nicole quickly secured her position and began to pull back on my shoulders in a camel clutch. I tried to push her off but in this position I couldn't bend my arms back and all I could do was uselessly try to twist around.

"U put up a bit of a fight there, but in the long run my dominance over you isnt preventable" she taunted as she periodically pulled hard on my back, causing me to yelp and her to giggle each time.

I realized my second episode of humiliation was bound to happen now but couldn't come to grips with accepting it already and was still tossing and turning, begging my strong muscles to allow me to escape.

"We've got to do something about your arms" she said as she switched the camel clutch to grabbing my arms and forcing them painfully far behind my back.

I was biting my tongue to hold back on giving her the satisfaction of me yelping again but my arms felt like they would pop out of my sockets. After several seconds I couldn't hold it in and let out a yelp that sounded more like a squeal and she started laughing as she slowly let my arms down.

"Now what to finish you with?" She pondered while tapping her finger on her chin "you know what, I really loved sitting on your face, felt like you belonged there" she said flipping me on my back.

She turned around and this time I was much too weakened to stop her as her butt hovered above my face, she wiggled it around a few more times then sat back cutting out my air supply. I desperately tried to get her off but my back hurts to much too buck her off, and my arms were too sore to push her off. I was super frustrated knowing that I almost had her but one mistake had led to this. I kicked my legs up and down wildly in a tantrum needing a way to vent my rage. Too add to the humiliation she patted my dick a few times as I realized just now I had been rock hard this whole time. I was even more frustrated that this turned me on so much. She was just lazily fixing her hair and occasionally glancing back to see if I was out yet. This time I didn't give up still bent on my confidence that this was supposed to be my redemption and was squirming underneath her the whole time till I passed out.

I woke up about a minute later, unfortunately still finding myself between her legs. She was sitting on the workout bench doing bicep curls with me on the floor in a sitting headscisor, her soft smooth legs wrapped around my neck forcinv me to be looking at the mirror infront of us reflecting the humiliating view.

"Oh you're up!" She said continuing her set.

I studied our bodies in the reflection wondering how this was possible. It looked so strange seeing me a much bigger guy with big biceps, and shoulder muscles peeking out my tank top, being controlled by the younger girl who looked so petite, cute, and harmless. Nicole finished her set before grabbing me by the shoulders and twisting my body around so that I was facing her, and my face was embarrassingly engulfed into her crotch. She outstretched her legs and flexed her quads forcing my face deeper into her warm crotch and once again cutting off my air supply while her legs felt like pythons wrapping around my neck. I pulled at her thighs desperately to no avail until she finally loosened her hold after a minute allowing me to bend my neck back painfully and gulp for air. She wasn't applying much pressure now just occasionally pulsing her legs but I didn't even try to escape knowing I was much too weakened at the moment and was left on all fours infront of her trying to stay conscious. This went on for awhile with her occasionally pulsing her thighs and me arching my neck back to breath shortly before she would pull my head back into her womanhood. She rocked her waist side to side forcing me to follow her movements while she giggled.

"Still not taking orders from a little girl?" She asked not giving me time to reply by squeezing my throat with her legs.

She then switched the hold to a sitting figure four and reached her foot forward into my shorts and wrapped her big toe and second toe around my wood.

"Somebody's having a good time" she giggled as I was fully erect

She began stroking my length up and down with her foot. Taunting me the whole time. I was trying to push her leg away but every time I did she would just flex her legs forcing me to pull on her quads. I tried to resist the feeling but in this state it was a lost cause and I was extremely close to orgasm when she slipped her foot back out and switched back to the headscisor.

"You know the drill" she said wanting me to finish myself off like last time.

I shook my head as I couldn't come to grips with my hopelessness between her legs and was so frustrated as I was sure this was my turn to beat her.

"Okay then, I'm not stopping until you do. So your choice" she said as she began to squeeze me harder than ever before, the pain unbearable. My face once again put in the embarassing position of bring engulfed in her crotch.

I struggled with all my might but even if I wasn't so worn out I doubt I could've broken free. I was getting dangerously close to passing out several times but she would slacken the pressure just before to prolong the torture. This went on for a long time me trying to use my big muscles to force her off but found they were heavily outmatched by her technique and leverage. She was occasionally pulling my face deeper into her feminity giggling at my humiliating predicament. Finally I couldn't take the pain anymore and hated myself for it but I reached my hand in my shorts and in no time exploded into my underwear tapping to let her know I was done. She let go of the hold smirking and pushed me away on my back with her foot on my face.

"You ready to get my waterbottle now bitch?" She said jokingly. I paused for awhile then mumbled back "ya" red in the face at how I was so controlled by the little beauty.

"Good, you've got 30 seconds or you'll be sorry" she said pointing up at the clock.

This was extremely embarrassing but I quickly got up and raced to the gym to grab her water my erection still raging. I grabbed it and filled it up in a hurry, running back to the workout area, but I was confused to see she wasn't there. I walked back to the gymnasium. To see her walking back to the change room.

"I don't actually need it, u weren't very hard to beat. I just wanted to check if we were on the same page." She said with a smile then turned and walked away, her beautiful hips swaying behind her.

I put the waterbottle down and thought about continuing my workout, but wasn't in the mood. I walked back to the change room with my head bowed and wondered how everything had gone so wrong two weeks in a row. Still thinking about what if she hadn't escaped that ezekial choke. But knowing that it probably wasn't a good idea to challenge her again, as my pride has now been completely stripped twice by my beautiful crush, who was barely half my size.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous 14 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-18, 07:22
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 3

Now that I had had two extremely embarassing losses, I was wise enough to keep my distance from Nicole, and accept my position. That didn't make my concious any better as I couldn't get my most hated enemy out of my head, but it made life easier for sure. I was now skipping every workout day to avoid being alone with Nicole, as well as most running day's, going to just enough to avoid coach getting too mad. Still, whenever i saw my reluctant crush the smirking was just getting worse and worse, and I was so shamed by the 'little' girl every time we made eye contact my eyes instantly darted to my feet while she smirked almost seemingly down on me despite her being a couple of inches shorter than me. Eventually though, the track season passed, I didn't make the finals in my 800m while Nicole only got a higher boost of confidence by winning the girls 200m. It felt so frustrating for the school to celebrate her award in front of everyone while unknowing to them she was a bully. (Which made me feel like a pussy thinking she was a bully) Still, I was happy as this meant seeing a lot less of her for a little while. Time passed with seeing very little of her and as the year ended and I spent the summer partying and drinking, I started to forget about my Nicole problem. Eventually school came around next year and right away indoor track was starting up again. Again to my relief though, Nicole was to busy with hockey to practice and only was able to come to meets. Same as usual we were the only to athletes to qualify for provincial which was again annoying as I had worked my butt off and barely made it while she didn't go to a single practice and qualified with ease while all the athletes and coach praised her. Still I was just happy for qualifying, and not seeing her much. But my luck was short lasting...
Shortly after qualifying for provincials I was just finishing up working out in the gym after school by myself when Nicole came from behind me tripped me, and pounced on me in a school girl pin.
"Miss me?" She said nonchalantly. "I noticed you started skipping on practices last season, you won't do that again right wimp?" I struggled against her but was too tired from my workout to even put up a fight. "Don't you have hockey" I said giving up the struggle and praying nobody would walk in. Nicole smiled and poked my nose teasingly "I'll skip hockey for workout days just for you!" I grunted and started struggling again after a little while, but Nicole just giggled and rode my efforts. She reached back and tickled my stomach and rolled up my shirt and pinched my Nipple. Finally I gave up again and she pulled out her phone starting to play a game. She then crossed her legs under my head so my head was held in her lap. "C'mon let me up, people could come in" I pleaded. "Your weaker than before" Nicole said ignoring me. It was true, I had barely worked out the whole summer and hadn't gained any weight despite gaining 2 inches to reach 6'1. As she said it I couldn't help notice how she looked like she had definitely worked out throughout the summer. She was wearing her regular clothes and her legs felt even bigger and stronger than before in her tight blue jeans around my face. And she was wearing a white crop top that was showing off her slightly tonned abs as well as teasing me by being able to see right up until just before her boobs which were no longer very small but somewhere between a C and D cup. She also had her hair done and earrings on (she doesn't use makeup because she doesn't need it) which I just noticed and I was more than a little embarrassed she was dominating me while being all done up and without messing up a strand of hair. Her arms also were starting to look stronger and more toned but still not as strong as mine. As I was lost in thought though I heard the noise of somebody entering the change room, meaning they would be on their way here pretty soon. "Nicole! Please!" I said practically begging. She pouted like she was gonna miss out on alot of fun but said she would get off me because she wasn't mean. Making me question her morale standards but I wasn't going to complain. "First, your going to have to promise you will come with me to workout days, and do what I tell you." I agreed barely listening as I heard the door of the change room open again. "To make sure I'll take a picture of this incase your being a bad boy" she said ruffling my hair and smiling. She flipped her phone out and took a selfie of her sitting with my head trapped in her lap as she did a muscle pose. "That's a good one hey?" She teased showing me the phone. She looked absolutely beautiful as she was always picture ready and I looked pretty pathetic between her legs. Also, im a pretty attractive guy but with my face being beat red from the humiliation and pressure of her on my neck, as well as my hair messed up, I looked downright ugly... Nobody could see this picture. "That's not fair I just worked out and you surprised me to pin me in this picture" I complained. As I started to hear somebody walk down the stairs. "Well a man should still be able to protect himself from a woman right? And if they don't believe me I'd be happy to wrestle you in public" she said smiling. I knew she was right. She gave me a playful slap on the cheek and got off me walking to the back door a few seconds before my friend Tom came in the workout room. "You okay man?" He asked as he noticed me on the floor with a beet red face. "Fine, just finishing up my workout" I said awkwardly as I started to get up but had to sit back down as I hadn't even noticed I had a boner. I had to pretend I was doing situps for a couple of minutes before saying bye to Tom and leaving with my head hung low.

Last edited by Anonymous 14; 01-Jun-18 at 07:31.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous 14 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-18, 07:42
Banned
Points: 408, Level: 7 Points: 408, Level: 7 Points: 408, Level: 7
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Good work, keep er going!
Old 02-Jun-18, 06:08
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 4

The coming Monday after the promise I made I went to the gym with low expectations and only because I couldn't see any other option with Nicole having the picture. I arrived early so she wouldn't be upset but Nicole was already waiting for me there in bare feet, a tight pink sports bra that her upper breast popped out of slightly, and matching tight pink yoga pants, that proved she had definitely filled out over the summer into what was basically a perfectly sculpted ass. She didn't even say hi and ordered me to come over there. "Lie on the ground in your right place and hand me the weights when I tell you to." She ordered. "I'm not even working out?" I asked "no, I'm just gonna keep getting stronger while you get weaker. Is there a problem with that?" She said with hands on her hips. And with her dark brown eyes peering into mine, I made eye contact momentarily then my eyes darted down. I didn't say anything but started to hesitantly lay on on the gym mats only getting halfway before getting 'helped' down by a light shove from nicole. I was perched up on my elbows and knees bent in air, but without saying anything she gently pushed down my chest then my knees with a pointed foot so I lay completely flat and low as possible. She studied me for a second then seemed satisfied. The part of me looking at a smaller younger hot girl was wondering what the hell I was doingin complete control, but the more logical part was absolutely terrified of her and took over. "Shuffle over to the 20s and give them to me" she said. I obeyed while feeling like the world's biggest wimp. She finished her sets and set them down with a cheer. "I made it through every set! Congratulate me by kissing my feet" she cheered setting her foot on my face. I hesitated for a second then remembered the picture and how the humiliation would extend from the gym with Nicole to my whole life if it got out and obeyed, kissing her tiny feminine foot. "Lick between the toes" she said giggling which finally broke my fuse. "There's no way you could do this in a fair fight! Don't be a bitch and stop blackmailing me!" I growled. She smirked down at me for a few seconds with her arms crossed before placing her foot on my chest. "Try to get up, if you do I promise Ill delete the picture" she said. Instantly I struggled to buck her foot off but the pressure on my chest kept me glued to the floor. I grabbed at her foot with my hands but she quickly shifted her feet off my chest so one was on each bicep. I was flailing like mad and just as I was about to get her off she pounced down on me in a mount knocking the wind out of me. Without saying a word she quickly locked my legs in a grapevine and was forcing my legs open with unpreventable strength. Lifting herself up into a breast smother which was much more secure than last time and my belief that her breast had filled out over the summer was confirmed. I freed my arms from hers and tried to push her off me but she then increased the pressure on my grapevine so I was nearing a full splits, forcing my hands down to pushing on her legs uselessly. I was now left battling with her legs to no avail which left my air supply quickly fading, and to make matters worse, my humiliation and punishment was dealt by her boobs. Each time I pushed down on her legs she just moved them even further out putting me now in a state of pain I had never experienced in my groin, a feeling like I would be spilt in two. I desperately strained my leg muscles to work against her, but her soft thick legs were just too powerful and refused to budge. Still, I was reluctant to tap out to her breasts as they seemed like such a taunting and feminine part, the hot pink clothes weren't helping my ego either. But my brain was now starting to run out of oxygen and forcing myself to try breathing which only resulted in a loud snort, a mouthful of boob, and giggling from Nicole. I was about to pass out when I finally tapped. Nicole slowly released pressure and only got off me from the breast smother several seconds later only when I started squirming in a state of panic. I was left huffing and puffing on my back while she got up. "You never learn hey? Starting to think you like it" she said placing her foot on my dick in my shorts, which was hard for her as always. But Even though many guys would say I probably enjoyed it and lost on purpose the truth is I truly hated it, (which I think she knew) and wanted nothing more than to wipe the smirk off her face. But it was like my dick had a mind of its own and for some reason I was completely turned on. She started jerking me off with her foot while taunting me. "When will you finally realise I am superior to you in every way, even my foot is too much for you to handle sexually" she taunted as my knees started to twitch. I tried to keep it in to stop her from getting the sexual dominance over me again but I couldn't do it and soaked my underwear as she removed her foot. "Now kiss it to congratulate my win" she said placing the same foot she used to jerk me off with on my face. This was now the most humiliating thing I'd ever done but I was forced to start making out with her foot that was slightly wet with my pre-cum, at this point there was nothing she couldn't get away with, and she definitely had an attitude for humiliation, and expressing her dominance, I suppose it reassured her of her athletic efforts. "That's what happens when your a bad boy" she said pouting and going back to the weights. I was left on my back and shuffling around following her orders for the next 45 mins handing her her weights until she finally told me to clean myself up before class. I tried as always to try and go on with my days as normally as possible but I was constantly dreading my situation, and her constant subtle taunting in the halls didn't make it any easier, or the fact that my crush on her still hadn't seemed to pass, but only grow. The next 2 weeks were in the gym again but this time I didn't bother resisting and spent the whole time just on my back handing her weights, without talking a whole lot. Occasionally she would get me to worship her feet, and once when a boner grew through my shorts she teased me and fiddled with it a bit with her foot but never jerked me off again. So as weird as it sounds, those two weeks hadn't felt all that humiliating, besides a few moments. And I started to realize I was accepting it as routine, which terrified me, and I realized I needed this bullying to stop or I was going to end up her slave for the rest of highschool. So that's when I decided I was going to play dirty if she would, because this situation needed me to take a risk.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous 14 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-18, 13:16
Points: 2,903, Level: 22 Points: 2,903, Level: 22 Points: 2,903, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Excellent story, cant wait for more!
Old 02-Jun-18, 17:01
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

For your first story you're doing a great job! Glad to see he hasn't completely given into Nichole and still has some fight in him. Even if this is a mostly femdom story I'm pulling for him to get a win or two as it progresses using brains over brawn. Keep up this fun story.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:

Tags
teen girl