Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Dec-17, 17:14
Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The end of innocence - A battle between twin siblings for being the first to use

Oldie but a goodie. Thanks.
Old 28-Dec-17, 07:54
Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28 Points: 4,599, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The end of innocence - A battle between twin siblings for being the first to use

Hostias, estás "a tope".
The Following User Says Thank You to punished For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-18, 20:02
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

END OF INNOCENCE - The last and definitive round:

The incestuous siblings fall to the floor, entangled into a mass of writhing fury. They rolled on the carpet, crashing with the furniture, screaming obscenities to each other. The wild siblings lost all sense of time and place. The house was filled with the sound of their harsh breathing, grunts and moans, merged with the sound of the blows. Carlota was in pain, but the feel of their bare flesh rubbing together was intensely erotic and she was smiling like she was having the best of times.
They wrestled furiously for supremacy grappling, kicking, squeezing, punching, clamping and scissoring with no mercy in a hard-locked frenzy of lust. They have a brutal back-and-forth battle for over 20 minutes until Gonzalo began to run out of gas. Carlota was very tired too, but Gonzalo had shot his load three times in less than two hours and he was almost totally spent.
Carlota began to take control of the match, mounting her dirty brother, mauling him with a flurry of punches into his face, chest and stomach.
-"Ooo, yes!" -she murmured as she rub her burning pussy against Gonzalo´s chin.
-"Get off me you filthy twat” –Gonzalo cried out. He was not ready to admit defeat at the hands (and legs, breast, pussy and torso) of a mere girl. He began to bucked wildly but his curvaceous sister rode him like a bronco, eager to tame and subdue her macho bro. After five minutes of futile efforts, Gonzalo got tired.
-"Admit it boy, you're no match for me".
Gonzalo lay under her sister, apparently unable to move, drained and beaten. Carlota began to enjoy the spoils of her victory face sitting her perverted brother.
-“Mmmm, I’m going to love the New Order in this house… "Mmmm… ooooh…
Carlota groaned with pleasure, right on the verge of cumming, but this distracted her for an instant, just enough time for Gonzalo to throw her off, bucking like a wild stallion.
-“You treacherous bastard! –Screamed Carlota.

They got to their feet and began to exchanging vicious punches and kicks, but now Gonzalo was so tired than he could hardly raise his arms. Carlota was very tired too, sweating and panting, but she was clearly showing more endurance and stamina.
-" Too tired for more fun?" Carlota asked.
-“I go to nail you pussy again” –grunted Gonzalo, trying in vain to rise more his arms.
-"Ohhh!!! Do you want to put your cock in me again?" Are you ready to admit that you are my slave, my sissy toy?
Gonzalo’s answer was to unleash a barrage of punches to Carlota’s bare tits as if he were punching bags in a gymnasium.
-AAHHGG!! –scream the brunette- You rotten bastard. UUNGGH!!! AAARRGGG!!! "You're going to pay for this in pain, you fucking big-cocked piece of shit.
Enraged, the sultry brunette began to dismantled her bro with a flurry of painful kicks and punches. Gonzalo got increasingly desperate as his arm weakened. It was clear the war of endurance was being won by Carlota, He was no more match for this spicy Spanish warrioress who have discover her lust to fight and cum beating males.
-ARGHHH! -Screamed Gonzalo- no more, please, stop! I submit.
-I don’t want to stop! I loved the feel of my fists smashing into your body
-Nonononono, Please Carlota, I can take no more. ARGGHHHH!!!
-I’ts not my problem.
-No no no no no no -Gonzalo began to babble uncontrollably-. Please Stop Please Stop!!
-Admit it little bro, you're no match for me.
-Okay okay I admit it, please let go"
-Beg me to stop –said Carlota, punching him whit al her strength and fury.
-Yes, yes! I beg you. Enough! Enough!
-Tell me that I am the older sister, the dominant sister.
-You! YOU ARE! Aarrrrgggaaahhh! Now please stop hurting me –screamed Gonzalo, with tears streaming from her eyes.
The battle of the sexes was over. Carlota, tired and in pain, but victorious, smiled as she facesit her beaten brother to grind her wet twat against his face. She need only a few strokes to came again.
After another twenty minutes of very satisfying face sitting upon her defeated opponent, Carlota lost count of the number of times she climaxed.
The dominant sister got to her feet weakly, still feeling the effects of the most fun she's had in all her life. She smiled looking the unconscious nude body lying on the floor. She had won; she had conquered her dirty bro. In fact, she had raped him!

Carlota took a warm shower and went to her bedroom to take some clothes and go to the pharmacy to buy some “morning after” birth control pills. Upon opening the door of the house, she lock again her naked and battered brother lying unconscious on the floor. The bizarre spectacle of a powerful, dangerous and handsome foe totally defeated give her a sexual rush. She began to moan again, fingered herself until she cum. Next, she left the house to get to the pharmacy before closing time.
It was the end of Carlota’s innocence…. And the beginning of a paradise of lust, depravation, violence and female supremacy!

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Next: Bizarre lesbian interlude on the pharmacy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-18, 08:09
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Whoa! what a ending
Old 20-Feb-18, 00:40
Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great first chapter I love how eager to fight they both are and how even the fight is.

Tags
incest, mixed, sexfight, twins