Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Aug-17, 02:30
Points: 3,974, Level: 26 Points: 3,974, Level: 26 Points: 3,974, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: [NSFW] I lost a cyber wrestle, and had to make a story

Hey all, I'm usually just humble lurker, but recently I got beat in a cyber wrestling match (as if I really wanted it to end any other way psff) and the victor asked me to write them a wrestling/domination story as the spoils of victory. I didn't expect to get carried away with it and come up with a long story, but lo and behold! I felt like I enjoyed making it sufficiently for others to take a gander too, so here you all are!

I apologize to any decent writer out here for the grammar, formatting, and everything else that I paid 0 mind to while writing, but I do hope you enjoy the content at least a little bit

"Guuuaakk! You're choking the hell outta me with your thighs woman!" I called upwards in between getting splashed in the face. Ashley called down from her perch on my shoulders, "be more stable then so I don't need to hold as tight! This isn't easy for me either, using so much strength to hold on when I could be focusing on winning," referring to the other pair across from them in a similar situation. I returned my attention to Josh who was holding up Kate above the pool, the both of whom we were engaged in an intense chicken fight. We returned to the action as Josh and I stepped towards each other to allow our respective perches to tangle and grapple to knock the other off. Even in the midst of getting face-fulls of pool water, I couldn't help but notice how firm and tight Ashley's thighs were around my neck. Distracted by my errant thoughts, I lost purchase on the bottom of the pool and tip backwards. "AHHHHH OH NO!!" I shouted as Ashley screamed from above. The pool water quickly obscured my vision as Ashley's legs pressed me down in her attempt to resurface. I allow her to rise up first before wading to the top of the water where Josh and Kate were cheering each other in their victory. "Man, what was that? You're a wobbly spineless mess!" Ashley berated me. "Well maybe if you weren't trying to choke me out with your thighs, I'd have been able to focus better!" I shoot back at her. "Kids, kids, it's OK to be worse at the game," Josh teased us before he joined Kate in laughing at his joke. "Alright that was fun, but I'm beat from beating you. What say we get outta the pool and grab some drinks?" Kate suggests tauntingly. "Ugh fine let's go." Ashley huffed as she climbed out of the pool.

I let Josh shower first and he left the guys' room to the rest of the clubhouse before I did. I rinsed myself off and put on a fresh pair of boxers when the door reopened behind me, "you forget something, Josh?" I called out receiving no answer. Instead quiet footsteps suddenly sped up and a hand covered my mouth and nose and an arm wrapped around my neck before a figure jumped up and latch onto my back with their legs. "Hey spineless bitch!" Ashley giggled. "Mmmmphhmmph?" My voice is muffled by Ashley's hand that I frantically tried to remove. A sudden, painful squeeze from her legs around my waist drove the air out of me, and made me collapse to one knee. "Hmm what's that? You're letting me down again? Figures. She released my waist, only to kick out my supporting knee from behind so I fall into an awkward seated position with one of her legs placed in from of my, trapping one of mine. I finally pry her hand from my mouth, "the hell is this?!" "This is punishment, loser!" She snaps back as she slipped her now free arm over my head. She wrapped her arm over my face so as to trap it in her armpit. "That's right, bitch. Smell that!" She smelled mostly of chlorine, but had also become sweaty in the struggle which plastered her armpit to my face. "Get off!" I call, mostly muffled from inside her hold as sweat from my head mixed with hers. Suddenly, the leg she had placed over mine shot inwards right into my unprotected balls, "AAWWMMMMMPPHH!" I shouted in pain just before she tightened her headlock, smothering my yell in her armpit. "What's that?" She taunted me. She waited until my cries died down and released my face from it's sweaty prison. I fall to my back breathing heavily. "You're not done yet!" She positioned herself above my head, and wrapped her legs around my neck clamping her thighs around me. The pressure was more immediately noticeable than pain. That is until she quickly loosened up and snapped her legs tight. "Aahh!" I yelp. "Hnnnnnngggggg, you like that? This is what thigh choking feels like!" She taunts me again between grunts of effort. My legs dig into the floor only to slip repeatedly on the moist tile surface. I grab at her thighs to try and pull them apart, only to find the same firm muscle that I'd been distracted my earlier. "No way out, bitch!" She called from her position. She began to lift her legs up, pulling me with her. Eventually i had go bridge myself up to bend backwards as she curled her legs back towards herself. The increasing angle put more and more strain on my back in addition to the crushing pain on my neck. I end up facing her but upside down, held up by her thighs and my shaky legs. Now I saw that she was still wearing her two piece swim suit which featured a lacy top. "Hello there," she said in an almost seductive voice. "L-lemme out." "Oh? You don't like being smushed between my thighs? I know you were feeling them up earlier in the pool." I didn't have the energy to tell her how this was totally not how I wanted to admire her thighs. My legs were about to give in. Thankfully, she let her legs relax back down in front of her, allowing me relief as well. She wasn't done though. She brought her right calf in under my chin, and curled her left leg around her ankle, driving her toned calf into my neck, "guuuaakk!!" I was now being constricted from all directions in her legs, and choked. "Mmmm sing for me, spineless bitch." She bounced her hips repeatedly, increasing the pressure on my neck and making me choke more, "guuAAkkaaAAKKaaaaAAKKKK!" My vision started to swim, and as all the sensations blurred around me, I realized that her legs, thigh squeezing the air from my neck, still felt smooth and soft on the inside above the firm muscle. "Hmm? No way! You're getting a hardon?! From me choking the shit out of you? I knew you like my thighs, but you're actually a freak! Haha!" She laughed incredulously. To my horror, my cock kept rising with each bounce of her hips until it was standing straight up. "Eww you perv, who'd like a guy like you if it ever got out that you liked being choked by a girl's LEGS!" She stretched out her left leg and slapped my cock around with her foot. "S-stop!" "Ahahaha! Whatsamatter? You seem like you're enjoying this just fine." She releases me from her leg cage, only to hoist herself over top of my and slam back down on me. Her legs scooped up my head and tightened around my neck again, this time so that I was forced to stare at her supple ass. "Enjoy the view perv?" She teased as she wiggled her ass inches from my face, "I bet you'd love it if I stroked you off like this!" She forcibly yanked off my boxers and I was in no position to stop her no matter how much I wanted "Hey! Settle down back there!" She commanded with a harsh squeeze to show me who was in charge. "Now where was I?" She reached her hand to my cock. Was she really about to stroke me off? No way! Not like this. This is so messed up! "AHAHA did you actually think I was gonna give you a handy, you maniac?" She stopped her hand when it was barely an eighth of an inch away from my cock. I had tensed up and it made my cock bob and throb for attention. "You want this?" She teased as she waved her hand up and down, barely missing my cock. I could practically feel the heat from her hand. The sensual tease and tight squeeze of her thighs drove me wild and my cock tensed and throbbed. "Or should I use my mouth?" She suggested almost innocently as she lowered her head until just before her lips met my head. She laughed tauntingly, "oh you're so pathetic." She tightened her squeeze again, her breath beat against the sensitive tip of my cock driving me wild. "Oh my god is that precum? You're actually getting off to this! Well maybe I can made you cum without touching you!" She declared before she began to blow on my throbbing cock. She moved her head all around, focusing on the tip of my cock. I could only helplessly squirm as the pressure in my cock built from her sensual squeeze and teasing, until I was almost bursting. Suddenly she shifted her legs so that they were in a similar formation to before, one calf now forcing my mouth and nose right into the ass of her swimsuit. "Yea get right in there. Bet you'd love it if I farted right now! HRrrnnngghaaaaahh" she ripped a fart right in my face, while at the same time assaulting my other head with her warm breath, making it twitch while I squirmed from the scent of her gas. "Oh my god, you DID like it. What the fuck man! Tell you what, I've had my fun. I'll let you cum if you admit that I'm your bitch and you like being choke and farted on." My reply is only to wiggle my face stuffed in her ass. "Oh fine here." She unlocked my head from her ass and stood up while I lay completely winded. Out of nowhere she pulled her phone and pointed the camera at me. "Now say it. You want to cum right?" She was right. My cock was desperate. My only thoughts were of the sweet release that felt mere moments away. I'd be fine even if she just breathed on it. "I like it when you choke me and fart on me. It gets me so hard. Please let me cum!" "What are you?" "....A-Ashley's bitc- MMMPHHFF!" My final admission is cut off as she plants her foot on my mouth, smothering me again. "HAAHHAAA! You really said it! And I got it on camera! Don't worry I won't show anyone. You'll keep me happy enough that I won't have to right?" She asked in a threatening tone. Under her foot, totally crushed in multiple ways I nod, tears of humiliation welling up in my eyes. "Hah, bitch! Okay a deal's a deal! Here're you go!" Using my fave as a stepping stone, she brought her other foot up and onto my cock, now with her full weight on me. "Hahh say you're my bitch again!" She shifted her foot from my mouth to my neck, putting more weight on my cock to let me speak, "I'm Ashley's bitch." "Beg for me to let you cum with my feet, and admit it's because you're too pathetic for anything better!" She still had the camera on! I needed to cum, my cock felt like it'd explode if I didn't! "Please make me cum with your feet! That's all I'm worth!" I cry with drool streaming from my mouth, and tears from my eyes." Ashley cackled maniacally as she shifted weight onto my throat and began rhythmically putting pressure on my cock with her other foot. You don't get any stroking, so you better be able to cum like this before you pass out! My world swam from lack of air, yet the pressure in my cock built with each pulse of pressure she put on it. I was so close! My vision goes dark.

Later when Ashley showed me the video (as she made me kiss her feet) I saw that I had passed out a complete mess, and seconds later my cock erupted in a stream of thick cum as Ashley cackled loudly, rubbing her soiled feet on my face and in my mouth before shutting off the video. I could never let that video surface, so now I'm truly Ashley's bitch to use, sometimes she'd put me in more chokeholds, and tease me if I was good. If she was feeling really generous, she'd abuse me until I came, never touching my cock with anything but her feet, and never stroking me. Sometimes she'd stomp on me, sometimes she'd kick my erect cock until I came, and she even would make me hump and grind the floor. Eventually I became dependent on her abuse to cum. I couldn't even jerk myself. She had broken me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RokaJohn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-17, 17:39
Points: 1,131, Level: 13 Points: 1,131, Level: 13 Points: 1,131, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: [NSFW] I lost a cyber wrestle, and had to make a story

Great story! Where did you find someone to cyberwrestle? And who was it? Sounds really fun!

Tags
armpit smother, choke hold, dominated, foot choke, foot smothering, headscissors, reverse headscissors, wrestle