Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Dec-14, 15:08
Points: 1,982, Level: 18 Points: 1,982, Level: 18 Points: 1,982, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has anyone wrestled with an amateur girl (not your gf or wife)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendawg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can you tell a little about the match and maybe yours and her stats
I'm 5'10" and about 165 lbs. She's probably about 5'9" and about 140; but that particular day she was in high heels and that's part of how this all started.

When I went into the kitchen, I found her purse by the coffee maker. She was walking right behind me and not paying attention as she was talking to her cousin. I grabbed her purse, turned around and she continued to take a step towards me inadvertently. We bumped and I fell back while she held her ground even in the heels. She said "haha, I'm taller than you in these heels and I almost knocked you down." She was just teasing. That's when Tracy said, "I've known you both my whole life and I think she could take you." I jokingly said "you wanna wrestle, right here right now." She smiled and said I'm down for it. Tracy said, "only if I can watch this." And it was on.

Of course, she took the heels off but still looked pretty darn sexy with them painted toe nails in the capris she was wearing. We squared off in the floor and grabbed each other's shoulders. She seemed to be getting a quick advantage, so I lunged toward her and grabbed her in a headlock with my right arm. She threw her left arm over my shoulder and pulled me in to her. Before I knew it, she had pulled me into a headlock position and my grip on her headlock had diminished. This took about twenty to thirty seconds. I lifted her up and pulled her to the floor, then tried to roll her over. She was too strong and wound up mounting on top of me. Then she used her knees and pinned my shoulders. She grabbed me by the wrist and pinned my arms to the floor. I tried to squirm out of it, but she was stronger. Her and Tracy both knew it. They were giggling and carrying on.

Afer a couple of minutes she let me up. Her and Tracy both thought I would be angry and they kind of hugged me and patted on my back to console me. I was a bit embarassed, especially because it seemed so easy for her. But deep down inside, I thought I was in love with her. Just my luck, they left right after that. I never saw April again. But Tracy still teases me about it till this day. Especially if we disagree on something, she still says, "be careful, I'll get my cousin to kick your a$$ again."

Sorry if this belonged in the story section. I was just trying to articulate what happened that day to answer a question.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DBR For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-15, 18:04
Points: 15,371, Level: 53 Points: 15,371, Level: 53 Points: 15,371, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,361 Times in 302 Posts

There's lots of groups and/or web communities that have women that have or are curious about trying mixed wrestling. I've been fortunate to find quite a handful of women in my area that have never tried but wanted to give it a go after explaining it to them. So needless to say the matches were fairly one-sided but it was a good experience overall for them.

To be honest, most women have never even considered amateur mixed wrestling at home as a possibilty. So it never hurts to expand their thinking a bit
Old 18-Jan-15, 00:40
Points: 6,811, Level: 35 Points: 6,811, Level: 35 Points: 6,811, Level: 35
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Wrestled SEVERAL non-gf, more so than past girlfriends.

It really sucks when lots of them do not know what the hell they are doing, and actually
'want" (invite) ME to do the schooling. So, I usually go into these situations with no expectations anymore.

Most recent was about a year ago. She had an amateur wrestling background from high school, and it took me a year of teasing her for it before I actually convinced her into a semi-competitive bout. Damn, she was very vicious. At the time she was about 5'4 150 lbs, me being 5'9 175. She had very thick legs and butt, which i expected to control the match and maybe even dictate the outcome. We were at my friends place, and this was a Friday or Saturday. Quite a few people watched. Side note - My close friends know that this is my thing. They are top notch wing men and have done, and continue to do a great job egging on girls to wrestle me without making it obvious.

I wasn't sure what to expect, so I went easy at first. She started going for take downs and successfully got me down a couple times. I never submitted to her (too many people watching) but she did keep digging her forearms into my face. I had to keep her grounded by getting her into a wastelock from behind. I would let up to reset the match and get us standing again. Again, she would go for more double/single leg takedowns and didn't seem to care whether any walls or furniture broke. About a few minutes in, I was really expecting her to make use of her powerful legs because there were plenty of openings for scissors. But, no cigar. The match ended after we were both significantly out of breathe from me defending her takedown attempts and playing defence with the waste locks. She admitted it was a good workout and wanted to do it more often.

For me, a forgettable match to say the least, like most before. In addition, I think she was onto me and maybe even clued in to this being my thing. If i were to show her scissor holds, I have a gut feeling it would severely backfire and I would get a rep for being a perv.

Like most girls, she slipped away and I haven't spoke to her in quite some time.

The other most recent event was with a friend's gf. Very cute, decent body and very easy to tease. But, no athletic background of any kind and I wouldn't consider her to be in very good shape. She was about 5'5 140, so had some thickness to her figure. Alcohol played a big part in this one. Basically I was playing with the dog then for some idiotic reason I started pretending to be the dog. I would go for her feet, tickle them, get her laughing, then put her in a mild ankle lock in order to drag her off the couch. Finally, after a minute of me clutching on to her feet/ankles and being a complete dork, she started fighting back. I was really hoping for a scissor hold given that she was in a convenient position to do so with me clutching at her feet. She started slamming a pillow against my head, then got me in a headlock (which i didn't bother breaking). I basically took myself down from her headlock in a very obvious way. She then held down my legs as I layed on my back. Highlight of this one was her doing a bum drop onto my chest area from a reverse position. She tightened up her legs in the straddle position and pulled my legs up to try and restrain me. One of her stupid ass friends made a comment telling us to get a room, in which she got embarrassed and went back to sit on the couch. I had a chub at this point from the semi reverse face sit she had me in for a second but I pretended to be hurt/out of breathe as I laid face down on the floor until it went down.

The aftermath of this one sucked. It was very obvious I wanted to initiate a playfight in hopes of it turning competitive. I also really wanted her friend, with an EXTENSIVE athletic background to get pissed off and come join in. I would taunt her to come do so, but probably made it too damn obvious. She was the only one not drinking that night. Girls always have their guard up these days. More alcohol is necessary.

Last edited by janova1007; 18-Jan-15 at 00:54.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to janova1007 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-18, 06:53
Banned
Points: 2,111, Level: 18 Points: 2,111, Level: 18 Points: 2,111, Level: 18
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements

Yes i have wrestled many women who are not session wrestlers . most of them are the heavyset/BBW type and despite that i have wrestled in school in ends up in a loss due to a overwhelming weight advantage

Ps they were not gf either
Old 12-Jun-18, 08:35
smothered123
This message has been deleted by smothered123. Reason: Wrong post
Old 12-Jun-18, 08:36
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPo2005 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's lots of groups and/or web communities that have women that have or are curious about trying mixed wrestling. I've been fortunate to find quite a handful of women in my area that have never tried but wanted to give it a go after explaining it to them. So needless to say the matches were fairly one-sided but it was a good experience overall for them.

To be honest, most women have never even considered amateur mixed wrestling at home as a possibilty. So it never hurts to expand their thinking a bit
Any chance you could share some of these groups and communities with us?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smothered123 For This Useful Post: