Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Dec-14, 19:21
Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Strip Club etiquette

I've found in the past that if you beat me in armwrestling, I'll take you to a private room is a strong motivational force for a dancer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fistman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-15, 01:31
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tell us how it goes. I've often thought about going to a club to have a woman apply sleeper holds or scissors. Haven't yet though.
So this is from when I went out to the clubs Wednesday night on the 17th. I thought the pretty brunette would be posting her picture here by now, but we have an error. In the club that night she said she sent me two pictures, so I could take my pick. This time she did really, really well. She claims that she just had been practicing, and she entirely whopped up on me. She was able to fairly convincingly press my arm to the table time after time, and won many tens of dollars.

The biggest event of the evening was meeting a 5’ 7”, 135 lb. terrific black girl named B. When she was brought over to the table and introduced to me, she smiled beautifully and confidently, flexed her bicep and said, “Feel this.” This girl was absolutely chiseled, and I of course had no chance in arm wrestling against her. I had to remind her to extend the time to at least 30 to 60 seconds before she won.

Later, when we went to the back for two extended tries at some wrestling holds, B really poured it on. On the second attempt, when she had me tight in a reverse head scissors, I could feel a blinding white hot sheet of pain as she absolutely crushed my skull in her granite legs, her ankles locked unbreakably tight.

We visited with the bouncer a few minutes afterwards and I asked him who he thought the best girl I ever wrestled there was. He told us that the most memorable to him was about eight years ago, a girl about 5’ 8” tall, and 150 lbs. He said that she was in tears because she could not make me give up.

The girls all said that they had a good time. I know that I did.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-15, 04:48
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The biggest event of the evening was meeting a 5’ 7”, 135 lb. terrific black girl named B.
So tonight I stopped back by the club for a little while and met up with B. again. She is actually 5' 4" tall, and 125 lbs. I misremembered from December. All other facts though about her tight musculature were exactly correct. She had me feel her flexed bicep before we arm wrestled once again, then we practiced a little wrestling. She placed me in a sitting waist scissors with a naked arm choke. She applied a good reverse head scissors once again, and she tried bouncing her weight on top of me while she pinned my arms with her knees. B. seems to be enjoying this enough that next time I am going to ask her to tip me.

Here's a selfie of herself that she took this evening for us to share. Please do not repost this picture anywhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BClubRtJan62014.jpg (375.0 KB, 490 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-15, 17:13
WrestlingMike
This message has been deleted by WrestlingMike. Reason: correct proper attachment
Old 04-Feb-15, 22:10
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

In the middle of the week about ten days ago, I stopped by one of the local gentlemen’s clubs. Frankly traffic had been slow for them that day, so I got a lot of attention. Three girls came over to my table and as an icebreaker we began arm trials. The ladies ranged from 5’ 100 lbs, to 5’ 11” 140 lbs, with one about near the middle. They asked early if I would buy them drinks but tonight I said they would have to earn them.

Only the smallest one had any real strength, although she didn’t beat me either. They were having fun though, and the 5’ girl arm wrestled the nearly 6’ girl, easily beating her without any trouble. I had put up $3 for the winner, $2 for the loser on this bout. I went to dinner, planning to come back about 8 PM when the previously mentioned nice titted brunette waitress would be working. She was later, but didn’t do very well that evening. The brunette said though that she would start dancing about mid March and so going to embark on a physical fitness routine to get ready.

All this monotony is leading to my main point. While I was at dinner, the 5’ 4” muscular black girl that I had seen at the club before texted me out of the blue and asked me if I would like more pictures. Of course, I said, I always want more pictures. Anyway, here is the selfie she sent me, and that led to a wrestling invitation that she accepted last Monday. Pictures to follow on the Personal Session Pictures thread. As always, please do not repost these pictures anywhere.

Good things can happen when we put ourselves out there and ask, ask, ask.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B Jan 26 15.jpg (267.4 KB, 347 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-15, 22:13
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Can't wait to see them! Good luck!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Feb-15, 05:01
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Interesting. I've never asked a stripper for her number before. Last one I visited was quite dominant, so I really should have... :-(
Old 08-Feb-15, 12:10
Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Thanks for relating the experience. Just goes to show.... Opoortunites really do exist out there! Congratulations!
Old 07-Mar-15, 15:25
Points: 5,131, Level: 30 Points: 5,131, Level: 30 Points: 5,131, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Hey,
I agree with most of u that strip joints are a good place to have a quick fun. I usually go early evening beginning of week which means less clients.
This might be better in the stories section :

I went this Monday evening and there was 2 other clients and one dancer fully dressed looked short thick I didn't look at her much, when other dancers start arriving the short one came to sit with me in a rush and seemed desperate for a client. She is about 4,9 or 5 foot only but as she came closer I noticed her biceps to be toned. After short conversation I complimented her on her body and she replied she does crossfit competitions and that's why she is fully covered long sleeve shirt and knee high socks and skirt to hide her definition.

Long story short I told her I'm not the usual client and we can go try the private booth if she is willing to show me her strength.

She said she flexed to clients before and lifted some but never squeezed ( scissored any) she seemed hesitant but wanted $

We went in private: she took her shirt skirt off and wow real cross fit powerhouse even if she had some bits of fat she still had abs! She started making me feel her biceps thighs calves then I showed her how to do scissors she couldn't put me in body scissors as she was too short to lock her ankles but her head scissors 20% strength almost knocked me out and I came in my pants or

She didn't notice and proceed it to finish the dance so I told her I needed a break and the whole thing cost me 30$! I tipped her 20$ and she insisted on me seeing her before I left. I didn't and left right away 1- I was satisfied and 2- I didn't want her to tell her friends doorman ... About my weird requests and 3- more people were arriving and I didn't want any of my work clients to spot me as the loser alone in a strip joint
The Following User Says Thank You to mma For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-15, 10:01
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBR [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I enjoy going to the strip clubs and arm wrestling the dancers. Sometimes I can't get a girl to arm wrestle me though and sometimes the girls ask for a lot of extra money for that service. I've found a lot of these girls are very strong and able to beat me, some fairly easily; I guess from all the pole dancing they do.

If anyone has anything special they tell the girls that will get girls willing to arm wrestle a guy, please share.
Can you possibly post pictures of the ladies you have armwrestled at clubs especially the losses. All clubs in my area have really good profiles with pics and id love to know which girls can beat you. Then i can get an idea of which girls to take on.
if anyone has a picture of a girl they lost to, post it pls.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestling79 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-15, 14:38
Points: 1,982, Level: 18 Points: 1,982, Level: 18 Points: 1,982, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can you possibly post pictures of the ladies you have armwrestled at clubs especially the losses. All clubs in my area have really good profiles with pics and id love to know which girls can beat you. Then i can get an idea of which girls to take on.
if anyone has a picture of a girl they lost to, post it pls.
Next time I go, I'll try. They are pretty strict about not allowing pictures in a lot of the clubs. I actually tried to get one girl to video an match on my phone. She said they weren't allowed to do that.

Tags
scissors, strip club