Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Aug-16, 02:19
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Just straight up asking her to choke you

I've thought about this a shit ton of times. But ultimately never asked due to being too afraid that I'd creep her the fuck out. Or because I hadn't thought of the right situation to bring it to her.

I have had ideas of having a chick "friend" put holds on me, and just disguise it as self defense, or teach her moves she can use incase she gets in a fight. Personally, I think i'd have a better chance with a girl i know and am more comfortable speaking with(who isn't a GF).
Old 17-Aug-16, 02:57
Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've thought about this a shit ton of times. But ultimately never asked due to being too afraid that I'd creep her the fuck out. Or because I hadn't thought of the right situation to bring it to her.

I have had ideas of having a chick "friend" put holds on me, and just disguise it as self defense, or teach her moves she can use incase she gets in a fight. Personally, I think i'd have a better chance with a girl i know and am more comfortable speaking with(who isn't a GF).
As an advice I would tell you to do it slowly with your girlfriend, you can tell her that you like being choked or that you want her to choke you but you dont need to show her this world but something like erotic asphyxiation, shouldn't scare her in fact, if she looks for information she wouldn't find weird things.

the point is that she understand that choking you turns you on (in a relationship, both members like to do things that turn on your couple), once she gets that, if you showed her enough that you love her legs or you just casually lay between them she can end up scissoring you without even asking her to do so
Old 17-Aug-16, 06:07
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

What I think is most beneficial to us and pursuing this fetish with a partner is how commonplace and accepted bondage has become. In many respects, what turns us on about headscissors, figure fours, etc. is just an offshoot of bondage. So if you're in a sexual relationship with someone it's not difficult to approach this fetish by first opening the door to some bondage fantasies. What I find is that most girls are very much into that. They have their own s and m fantasies although unfortunately they generally want to be dominated. (Seems like everyone wants to be dominated.). However this is where the kink begins and it's been my experience that once you open the door to exploring kink, and after you give her what she wants, you'll find that she's receptive to almost anything, if only for the sake of enjoying kinky sex play. Obviously my comments are focused on a sex partner. Honestly I can't imagine sharing or asking for this with someone who I'm not already or about to be intimate with. I would be afraid of coming off weird.
Old 17-Aug-16, 09:38
Banned
Points: 1,235, Level: 13 Points: 1,235, Level: 13 Points: 1,235, Level: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I agree. A female friend cpuld be more up for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to heisback For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-16, 16:07
Banned

Any more experiences?
Old 20-Aug-16, 14:52
Points: 12,134, Level: 47 Points: 12,134, Level: 47 Points: 12,134, Level: 47
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I do not know if this counts but here we go..
when I was young, around 15-17 years old, I was very good at convincing girls to fake fight with me.. there was this girl , daughter of our neighbours who was putting more in those fake fights than other girls.. this girl was enjoying to be the winner of those fights and with a little trick from my side, she got used to victory posing after defeats.. I enjoy foot chokes from God knows when, but that is a turn on for me since I know myself.. We made fake fights alot espeacially with her, because our parents were meeting alot and we were left playing or studying lessons together most of the time all ourselves. anyway cut it short ; this one night we made a fake fight and the rule was the Victor would make a victory pose with foot on throat. The game would finish with 15 secs of posing.. During the fight, I miscalculated my strenght and hurt her arm . She got more intense all of a sudden with a feeling of hurting me back . she kicked me on my nuts, where I was really not expecting and I dropped to the floor.. she put her foot on my chest saying "I won". I said no way and tried to move her foot ( she was barefoot ) she immidiately put her foot on my throat and start counting for 15 sec. I struggled to break free ,and she started putting more and more pressure on the choke. It was a uniqe moment we came eye to eye, and she said with a snarl " you hurt me , idiot" and before I can react she put all her weight on my throat , I held for some seconds but I remember the heat on my face and the throbbing on my ears . She counted 10 sec standing on my throat , I felt really really scared ,feeling my fingers go numb. I do remember when she finally got off me , I could not see anything for some seconds, coughing onthe ground..
The Following User Says Thank You to supy76 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-16, 15:02
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supy76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do not know if this counts but here we go..
when I was young, around 15-17 years old, I was very good at convincing girls to fake fight with me.. there was this girl , daughter of our neighbours who was putting more in those fake fights than other girls.. this girl was enjoying to be the winner of those fights and with a little trick from my side, she got used to victory posing after defeats.. I enjoy foot chokes from God knows when, but that is a turn on for me since I know myself.. We made fake fights alot espeacially with her, because our parents were meeting alot and we were left playing or studying lessons together most of the time all ourselves. anyway cut it short ; this one night we made a fake fight and the rule was the Victor would make a victory pose with foot on throat. The game would finish with 15 secs of posing.. During the fight, I miscalculated my strenght and hurt her arm . She got more intense all of a sudden with a feeling of hurting me back . she kicked me on my nuts, where I was really not expecting and I dropped to the floor.. she put her foot on my chest saying "I won". I said no way and tried to move her foot ( she was barefoot ) she immidiately put her foot on my throat and start counting for 15 sec. I struggled to break free ,and she started putting more and more pressure on the choke. It was a uniqe moment we came eye to eye, and she said with a snarl " you hurt me , idiot" and before I can react she put all her weight on my throat , I held for some seconds but I remember the heat on my face and the throbbing on my ears . She counted 10 sec standing on my throat , I felt really really scared ,feeling my fingers go numb. I do remember when she finally got off me , I could not see anything for some seconds, coughing onthe ground..
How do you start fake fights?
Old 20-Aug-16, 15:49
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by heisback [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How do you start fake fights?
It's more of a childhood thing, when you watch the WWE, and want to replicate that stuff. Otherwise, it's like getting a girl to scissor you: get really close and ask nicely, or pay her (some session girls do "fantasy"/fake wrestling).

By the way, nice story Supy!