Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-17, 02:00
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts
Default Re: Countries with the tallest women vs countries with the smallest men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In reality, there is the semi-famous Dutch Kick boxer, Lucia Rijker who took on a Pro Thai male kickboxer and did okay for the first round before getting KO'd in round 2.
That's different though because we're talking about combat sports where people of the same/similar size fight each other. Also, that man who beat Lucia had trained muay thai intensively probably for all his life, those Thai fighters train hard. Granted, the woman had training behind her too but IMO it's different. When it comes to strenght and conditioning training men react to it differently than women due to having more testosterone. Give a woman and a man the same amount of strength training and the man would gain more muscle and power because of having more testosterone. There's a huge difference between an "average" man (in the sense of not training anything) and a male athlete. A man and a woman who both don't train anything intensively would be closer because the man wouldn't really reach his potential.

Also I think men really have more advantage over women in striking arts than they have in grappling. A fight between two non-trained people would turn into a "wrestling" match.

Not that I'm trying to prove anything with this but since we're at Dutch women fighting Thai fighters, here's a man vs woman MMA fight that happened in Amsterdam around 2006 I think.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The fight was 2 rounds and it ended as a 1-1 draw but you could argue that if it was a real fight the woman would have won as she had a comfortable top position at the end and was destroying him with knees to his balls (that was when MMA was still more like no holds barred fighting).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-17, 02:09
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's different though because we're talking about combat sports where people of the same/similar size fight each other. Also, that man who beat Lucia had trained muay thai intensively probably for all his life, those Thai fighters train hard. Granted, the woman had training behind her too but IMO it's different. When it comes to strenght and conditioning training men react to it differently than women due to having more testosterone. Give a woman and a man the same amount of strength training and the man would gain more muscle and power because of having more testosterone. There's a huge difference between an "average" man (in the sense of not training anything) and a male athlete. A man and a woman who both don't train anything intensively would be closer because the man wouldn't really reach his potential.

Also I think men really have more advantage over women in striking arts than they have in grappling. A fight between two non-trained people would turn into a "wrestling" match.

Not that I'm trying to prove anything with this but since we're at Dutch women fighting Thai fighters, here's a man vs woman MMA fight that happened in Amsterdam around 2006 I think.

The fight was 2 rounds and it ended as a 1-1 draw but you could argue that if it was a real fight the woman would have won as she had a comfortable top position at the end and was destroying him with knees to his balls (that was when MMA was still more like no holds barred fighting).
Actually, Lucia Rijker could punch harder than a male semi-professional boxer. They tested her against a male boxer and she could punch harder (sort of). The difference being that she could put her entire body into the punch where as the guy would only use his arm

Quite impressive

Last edited by ssgenius; 15-Jun-17 at 02:15.
The Following User Says Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-17, 02:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Actually, Lucia Rijker could kick harder than a male semi-professional boxer. They tested her against a male boxer and she could kick harder (sort of). The difference being that she could put her entire body into the kick where as the guy would only use his legs

Quite impressive
Well it's only logical that a male boxer who doesn't train kicking wouldn't kick hard at all as he wouldn't use the proper technique. He also wouldn't have his shins conditioned properly if he tried to kick muay thai style and could hurt himself if he tried to go too hard.

If they would measure punching power it would be a different story though.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-17, 02:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well it's only logical that a male boxer who doesn't train kicking wouldn't kick hard at all as he wouldn't use the proper technique. He also wouldn't have his shins conditioned properly if he tried to kick muay thai style and could hurt himself if he tried to go too hard.

If they would measure punching power it would be a different story though.
I remembered incorrectly, it was punching
Old 15-Jun-17, 03:57

Quote:
I love that part of the movie. There are some great scenes such as when they pull a guard off the wall with a rope and then another girl catches him.

There is the Kristina Wayborn scene that I mentioned where she kicks the rifle out of his hands, then spins around and givens him a roundhouse kick and then a karate chop. In a matter of a few seconds, he is disarmed, and then subdued by a girl with model looks and it doesn't look like she broke a sweat

Then, there is the headscissor by another stunt girl

If you want to see a similar movie where a "gang" of girls subdues men, check out "Sweet Justice"

Thanks, I haven't seen that movie yet.

Personally, I think this is the closest to the Octopussy girls, at least from what I've seen:
Old 15-Jun-17, 04:38
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

There are a lot of men in southeast asia who are trained in martial arts. But the untrained, every day man in those countries who are 5'2 or 5'3? They would be completely manhandled by most women who have any type of athletic background.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-17, 16:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are a lot of men in southeast asia who are trained in martial arts. But the untrained, every day man in those countries who are 5'2 or 5'3? They would be completely manhandled by most women who have any type of athletic background.
Imagine a group of athletic Germanic or Slavic women from countries with tall women going to Southeast Asia as tourists (maybe a group of female volleyball players going for a trip) and then completely manhandling and dominating men from some local community.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-17, 23:55

Quote:

It is actually a common fantasy for the Indian men to be overpowered by a strong woman. More than a few session wrestlers have commented that quite a few of their clients were of Indian descent.

Here is another true story. I had a group of 5 students from India that were attending a course in Germany I was putting on. At one point on a break for the weekend, these students from India (in their 20s) all went to a big German Dominatrix place one night to get overpowered and dominated.
I always wondered how it would be like to be a small man from a part of the world where other men are small like you as well and then go to a country where women are just really tall and more often than not even taller than you.

I mean for me it would be like going to a country where women would be 6 foot tall on average. It would definitely feel emasculating when I would regularly see 6 foot 2 tall women around me and yeah I guess visiting some dominatrix there would be a must in such situation.

Maybe it's a bit like when you're in school and like 11 years old and there are 14 year old girls who are just way bigger than you and even if you're a boy you know better than to mess with them!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-17, 01:01
Last Achievements

I can only mention for myself. These average German/Dutch women may be tall but also found that most of them were also quite thin and when I was there as a 6 - 1 230 lb male, they did not seem that overwhelming.

There are only a few of them that meet the tall large and robust classification.

Here is a video of a larger German woman dominating

The Following User Says Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-17, 05:42
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

I'm 5'7. According to those stats I'm about 2.5" taller than average man in my country. Still If I go to a famous beach in tourists season majority of those european and american women I find there are bigger than me and instantly I feel they are more than capable of beating me in wrestling unless they have a wimpy attitude.
So to your question, Average women of those listed countries have the physique to beat the guys in those countries, but the real question is have they got the fighting spirit, attitude, confidence and skills to fight a man? Generally women do not collect those qualities in their life time. Difference between a session wrestler, combat sport athlete and a regula woman is those qualities. So regular woman, I don't know. A trained woman definitely can.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:

Tags
asian, female superiority, indian, physical superiority, white women