Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Apr-20, 22:46
Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The adventures of a private tutor

Private tuition
My heart skipped a beat as I felt Ludmila’s huge and firm melons press against my arm as she leant into me and pointed to a text in the book I was holding, ‘I don’t get this part.’ She said, looking up at me as if trying to gauge my reaction. Outwardly, I showed nothing, but inwardly, I felt a twitch in my boxer shorts. It had been like this every time I came around to Ludmila’s to give her tuition now and I was at my wit’s end. I had only really experienced her as a shy and retiring person in class but all of a sudden, when she was at home, she transformed into this vamp!
Don’t get me wrong, I often fantasied having some real fun with Ludmila. To be honest, if I hadn’t been her tutor, I would have at a drop of a hat. It was a real dilemma for me; the collage treated such breeches quite seriously and I didn’t know if she would keep it to herself. I just couldn’t risk it!
I met Ludmila a few years back through an acquaintance of mine. We had got talking and I found out that she wanted to do some qualifications and improve her English. Although she did have a good command of the language, albeit with a slight Russian accent, she felt her employment chances would improve with more fluency. I recommended our college and Ludmila enrolled on a course I was teaching. Quite frankly, I was a little nervous that I would spend the whole time gawping at her curvaceous figure during lessons. Fortunately, I did manage to control myself, with only the odd sly glimpse at her wonderful melons whenever I thought she wasn’t looking!
Sometime into the course, Ludmila asked me if I could give her extra tuition. At first, I was a little hesitant as the college had a really strict policy about interaction with students outside of the classroom situation. However, I thought, if I don’t charge anything and Ludmila says nothing it should be ok.
The first session went well and Ludmila proved to be a keen and willing student. Having been there for an hour and already on my second coffee, I asked Ludmila if I could use the toilet. She pointed me in the right direction and off I went. The bathroom was clean and whiffs of perfume and the hair products that were neatly stored on the shelf above the toilet, filled my nose. Having done my business and now ashing my hands in the sink, out of the corner of my eye I noticed something draped over the small radiator. First my attention was drawn to the strap and then as I followed the strap with my eyes; some embroidered cotton. Suddenly, it dawned on me that it was Ludmila’s bra! It was slipping down the back of the radiator with only one strap and cut still visible. I don’t mind admitting, my mouth became little dry at the moment. For a brief instant, I wrestled with myself but finally gave into temptation. I picked it up. It was a black full cup bra with a tiny red bow between the cups. This thing was huge. Feeling my hands tremble a little and I couldn’t help but rub my cock as I placed one to my face and inhaled the same scent that I noticed a few moments ago when I entered the bathroom. I closed my eyes and imagined Ludmila smothering my entire face with her massive breasts.
When I came downstairs again, I was still a bit rattled and quite red in the face. Ludmila gave me a rye look and smiled, ‘You ok?’ ‘I am good thanks.’ I replied with an embarrassed look on my face and a dry lump in my throat. Luckily, the session didn’t last much longer as I am sure Ludmila had noticed my flustered state.
The following week in class, Ludmila was back to her usual soft-spoken and reserved self. I convinced myself that I had imagined everything and quite obviously had got the wrong impression. I have to admit, I was torn; on one hand, I didn’t have to worry but on the other hand, I was disappointed.
However, over the next few sessions I realised how wrong I was! It dawned on me that Ludmila had, in fact , planted her bra there on purpose and that was only just the start.
The next time we met, Ludmila had set up her clothes horse in the front room, where we did our lessons. The thing was filled with bras and panties of all descriptions, black, pink, lacey, silky and, my personal favourite, leopard-print! Periodically, she would take one, rub her hand through it, then place it back, saying, ‘Clothes not dry yet!’ never breaking eye contact and always observing my reaction. Of course her onslaught didn’t stop there; the following lesson saw her wearing tight jeans and an even tighter t-shirt! Every, and I mean every, opportunity was taken to brush her breasts against me. Each time I couldn’t help but let out a barely audible whimper of delight, which, judging by the smirk of her face, Ludmila noticed.
As you can imagine, I was a bag of nerves after a few weeks. I was toying with the idea of cancelling my private tuition sessions with Ludmila. She was driving me insane and I continuously thought about all the things I wanted to do with her! Nevertheless, I just didn’t know if I could guarantee her silence. I was not sure, an hour’s fun would be worth losing my job.
Around the middle of the week and after several sleepless nights, I finally made a decision to cancel the sessions and called Ludmila that afternoon. I made up some excuse about not being able to commit my time anymore, but still agreed to one last session.
Sitting next to Ludmila on the couch, breathing in that very same perfume that laced her beautiful big black cotton bra that time in the bathroom, we spoke about an upcoming presentation she had to do in class.
‘I am worried about presentation. I don’t know what to speak about’, she said.
I replied promptly, ‘Well you could talk about a hobby’, Do you have a hobby?’
At this point, a broad smile appeared on her pretty face, ‘Yes, I have hobby!’ ‘But can’t talk about this hobby in class!’ Ludmila broke into a giggle.
Naturally, my mind started to race at this point. A thousand ideas of what naughty hobby this shapely – figured woman could have, shot through my head! After a moment, which seemed like hours, I tried to wet my throat before I asked in a dry and unsteady voice, ‘What hobbies do you have then?
The smile on Ludmila’s face became even broader, ‘You are shaking, are you ok?’
Reassuring her I was ok, she continued, ‘I am model. How you say in English, glamour model’.
I could feel a tingle in my groin and my heart started to flatter. Ludmila beamed from ear to ear, knowing that she now broke me!
‘I show you photos, yes!’ she said suddenly and reached for her tablet on the sofa next to her. Before I cold objected, Ludmila had already swiped to the first photo.
I could feel my heart in my mouth as I looked down at Ludmila displaying a pair of fantastically shaped melons, whilst posing in a pair of skimpy panties and her hands on her hips. Ludmila continued swiped and the sensation in my pants continued to grow! Never once, did she look at the photos, she just kept glimpsing at me and relishing my reaction. As we flicked through photo after photo of Ludmila in everything from bikinis’ to stockings and suspenders, silk panties to open robes, mostly topless, I could feel my resolve crack.
Just when I thought it couldn’t be topped, Ludmila swiped to a photo and I could not help whimper a gasp! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It simply blew my mind. My resolve crumbled in that one single instance. She well and truly had me!
Ludmila was sitting on a guys face! She had pulled up his legs behind her and held him firmly in place with her mound encased in black silk! Immediately, Ludmila knew she was onto something.
‘I took this for a private client. It’s good, yes?’ Asked Ludmila with a look of victory on her face.
‘IIIIII… think it is great’ stuttering as well as understating. In reality, it was the hottest thing, I had ever seen. Only I was trying to maintain a semblance of control over my reaction. Not that I was kidding Ludmila though.
Finally composing myself to the best of my ability considering the fire burning in my pants, ‘Do you do request pictures for clients?’
That wry smile was back on Ludmila’s face, ‘Yes, I do’. Looking me directly in the eyes, she added, ‘You want I make photos for you?’
‘wwwwell’ I stuttered again, my throat parched.
‘I think you like facesitting photos, yes!’ counted Ludmila before I could continue. I literally squealed out my answer, ‘omg, yes, Ludmila’.
‘Ok, we make now, yes!’ ‘Nicer in bedroom’. With that Ludmila took my hand and lead me to upstairs. I could help but stare at her ample bottom as she went up the stairs n front of me: my mind boggling at the though that I was going to get an even closer view of it very soon. Once we arrived in Ludmila’s neat and sweet smelling bedroom, she told me to sit on the bed whilst she set up the camera. Her bending down and stooping to reveal a glimpse of her cleavage only fuelled my imagination as to what was shortly to come.
It wasn’t long before Ludmila had everything set up. All she had to do know was set of the camera running and that she would record it and take photos from the film, she explained, her words sounding like silk in my state of arousal.
‘Maybe you should take off your trousers and get yourself up to bed.’ She added with a saucy expression on her face. Having complied to Ludmila’s instruction, I lay there on the bed looking over at her. She grinned and smirked as she slowly removed her jeans, maintaining eye contact with me the entire time she stood there for moment, her feet shoulder-width apart. She stroked the tops of her thighs softly, drawing my attention to her mound encased in her leopard-print panties as she swayed lightly from side to side. ‘You ready for this?’ She said. My erect cock twitched with the thought. Ludmila lifted her arms above her head and swiftly removed her t-shirt allowing her caged melons to bounce out. Reaching around her back she unclipped her bra and seductively removed it, giving me a glimpse of her fantastic jugs! They were huge and well-formed with large areolas. I let out a whimper of delight as I saw them, relishing the thought of having them shoved in my face. She had some excess fat around her belly which overlapped her underwear and her hips were wide! It was just the sort of figure that really did it for me. This whole vision in front of me made my cock physically twitch.
Soon Ludmila was ambling over to me, my excitement growing with every cm she drew nearer. She placed her one knee to the right of me and brought the other over to the left so that she was now directly above my face. As she look down at me smiling over her massive tits, I felt like I was about to explode in my boxer shorts. She then lowered herself to within a few inches of my head but then stopped, ‘I think you beg, yes.’ She smiled down at my eager face.
‘Please, Ludmila. Sit on my face!’ I squealed. By now, I was positively wriggling with anticipation. I just wanted her to queen me, I wanted to feel the humiliation of being rendered powerless by a buxom woman. Ludmila laughed and lowered herself immediately onto my eagerly awaiting face. My nose was instantly filled with a mixture of the scent of Ludmila’s pussy, the smell of her silk panties and a hint of sweat. I could feel the warmth coming from her thighs on my cheeks. I placed my hands under her knees so I could image she had trapped them during a wrestling take-down. Ludmila soon started to work over my face as she slowly rotate her hips, rubbing herself off on my face. As she grinded away, she would run her fingers through her hair or squeezed her boobs together and much to my delight, every now and then she would strike victory poses. The entire time she didn’t break eye contact with me once. Ludmila’s movements became stronger and quicker and her moaning became louder and louder, it wasn’t long before I could feel the damp patch through her panties. I felt her tense before she let out an enormous squeal before slumping again.

Over the following weeks Ludmila pulled out all stops and went to work on me. She took every opportunity to break me. These efforts ranged from pretending to yawn in front of me, exaggerating the stretching movement with her arms above her head and her buxom chest sticking out to bending down directly in front of me to pick something up or supposedly accidentally brushing her tits up against me when leaning into me to point something out in a book. The whole situation was driving me wild but I just couldn’t show it. If I did, she would go in for the kill!!! I just kept thinking. This could cost me my job! I did manage to keep up my resistance for a few more sessions, but almost gave it away whenLudmila pressed her melons against me the next time, ‘You ok? She asked with an obviously grin on her face.
Smelling blood,Ludmila upped the ante over the next few weeks. Every time I met up with her, she was there in a tight t-shirt or a low-cut blouse using every opportunity to rub herself up against me or make sexual innuendoes. The final straw came on one occasion, when Ludmila opened the door wearing just jeans and a crimson red bra and a towel wrapped on her head in a turban style. I could feel my heart in my throat as I spied her huge firm tits fighting to get out of way too little material! Naturally, Ludmila was aware of my arousal and paused a moment before saying anything. As I finally lifted my eyes to her face she said, ‘Oh, I forgot you were coming. I was going to wash my hair. Come in and I won’t be minute’ I tried to say something but my excitement had dried up my throat and I couldn’t get any words out. Seeing this, Ludmila smirked and simply left for the bathroom.
For my own sanity, I decide to cancel the next lesson. I was at breaking point! I got up early that day and went into the local town. I finally started to relax and went about doing some clothes shopping. After I had bought a few items, I found a quiet pub. Having got myself a pint, I sat down at a table in the corner with a view of the TV and watched a bit of footie. I was chilling out nicely, when I suddenly felt a vibration in my pocket. I pulled out phone and saw that I had received a text, ‘Hi, just been speaking to Claire. We had a good chat. Looks like you and I have some catching up to do later.xxx Ludmila.’ My heart sunk! The game was now truly over. Claire was a teaching assistant at our place. Once she had popped around my house to pick up some exam papers. I invited her in but had forgotten that I had left some facesitting magazines lying about by accident. I could see that Claire had seen them, but didn’t say anything. I felt really embarrassed at the time but as Claire didn’t mention it at all, I soon forgot about it. Unfortunately, Ludmila was quite pally with Claire and had most likely extracted this information from her and now she had the ammo she needed. I knew that if Ludmila offered to queen me, I would cave in straight away!
Half dreading and half excited, I made my way to Ludmila’s front door. Ludmila promptly opened the door as if she had be standing by it the whole time just waiting for me to arrive. She stood there with either hand on the door frame, ‘Hey, you. Had a good day?’ ‘Yyyes, thanks.’ I replied with a nervousness in my voice that Ludmila could clearly hear. Ludmila strolled in confidently and leaned against the sofa. Feeling my legs give, I decided to lean against the sofa opposite her. Suddenly Ludmila reached behind her and pulled out something from down the side of the sofa. ‘Well I have been keeping up with my reading.’ She said flicking through the magazine she held in her hands. I recognized it and knew straight away that she had me!. ‘Hmm, interesting.’ Her words now flowing like silk.’Well what are these women doing?.’ The entire time not breaking eye contact with me as to judge my reaction. I nearly froze with excitement as I listened to every syllable coming from Ludmila’s mouth. My hands were shaking as Ludmila continued to comment on the photos as she browsed the magazine ‘Oh you do seem a little nervous.’ Said Ludmila bemused as she noticed my trembling hands. At this point, I couldn’t stand as my legs began to quiver. I sat down on the sofa whilst Ludmila slowly leafed through the pages with an engrossed look on her face. ‘I like the look of this.’ She said suddenly as she turned the magazine towards me to show me a picture of a topless woman sitting on a man’s face. I don’t mind admitting, I was at breaking point. I could feel a tingling in my groin that was moments away from becoming fully hard. The problem was, Ludmila could see it too! ‘I think this is something I would like to do to you!’ She smiled. My cock had now reached the point of no return and I could feel it push against my jeans. Nevertheless, in that moment, I dug deep and gathered my entire arsenal of willpower, ‘The thing is, I if anyone found out,I could lose my job,Ludmila’ the words came half-heartily out of my mouth. ‘Hmm.’ Said Ludmila, lifting her finger to her cheek in a thinking pose. ‘I see your predicament. Tell you what, I am going to stand her for at least 5 minutes more. If you want me to do all those things the women in the magazine are doing to those guys, you should to get on your knees, undo my jeans button and pull down the zip. Then I will know. Your choice.’ Continued Ludmila as she flicked off her shoes.
To be honest the last of my self-control disappeared at the same time as my last feeble statement about not being able to have fun with Ludmila of my job. Within seconds, I was on my knees, unzipping Ludmila’s jeans. ‘Looks like we are in business then.’ Said Ludmila looking down at me with an extreme smug look on her face. ‘Maybe you should take off your trousers and get yourself up to my bedroom.’ She added. Having complied to Ludmila’s instruction, I lay there on the bed looking over at her. She grinned and smirked as she slowly removed her jeans, maintaining eye contact with me the entire time. Once she had flung her jeans to one side she stood there for moment, her feet shoulder-width apart. She stroked the tops of her thighs softly, drawing my attention to her mound encased in her silk black panties as she swayed lightly from side to side. ‘You ready for this?’ She said. My erect cock twitched with the thought. Ludmila lifted her arms above her head and swiftly removed her t-shirt allowing her caged melons to bounce out. Reaching around her back she unclipped her bra and seductively removed it, giving me a glimpse of her fantastic jugs! They were huge and well-formed with large areolas. I let out a whimper of delight as I saw them, relishing the thought of having them shoved in my face. Standing there topless in all her glory, Ludmila decided to strike a victory pose. ‘Do you like this? I notice the women in your mags do this a lot.’ It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. As she hovered there she said ‘Oh but hang on. Are you sure you want to do this? I mean you lose your job if I tell.’ Yessss!’ I cried. ‘Hmm, we shouldn’t forget our manners, should we.’ Said Ludmila sarcastically. By now, I was positively wriggling with anticipation, ‘Please, Ludmila, sit on my face!!!’ She laughed and lowered herself immediately onto my eagerly awaiting face. My nose was instantly filled with a mixture of the scent of Ludmila’s pussy, the smell of her silk panties and a hint of sweat. I could feel the warmth coming from her thighs on my cheeks. I placed my hands under her knees so I could image she had trapped them during a wrestling take-down. Ludmila soon started to work over my face as she slowly rotate her hips, rubbing herself off on my face. As she grinded away, she would run her fingers through her hair or squeezed her boobs together and much to my delight, every now and then she would strike victory poses. The entire time she didn’t break eye contact with me once. Ludmila’s movements became stronger and quicker and her moaning became louder and louder, it wasn’t long before I could feel the damp patch through her panties. I felt her tense before she let out an enormous squeal before slumping again.
At first I thought Ludmila was all done as she lifted herself off my face. However, how wrong I was. She slowly walked her slim manicured digits down to the bulge in my boxers. She took delight in my gasps as she inched out my dick with her fingers. Still maintaining eye contact, she slid over me until her breasts were pressing against my cock. I moaned at the sensation of the body heat radiated from these firm and shapely tits. Gently rubbing herself against my groin, enjoying ever incoherent moan that left my lips, she looked straight at me, ‘Would you like to fuck my tits?’
‘Oh God, yes!’ a managed to spit out in my extremely excited state.
Will that, Ludmilla, got up, pulled my legs so that I was positioned half on and half off the bed. She promptly knelt down in front of me and seductively removed my boxer shorts. As Ludmila pulled down the last part of material, my cock sprang out like a jack-in-the box. Immediately, Ludmila, ran her tongue the whole length of my penis, from stem to tip. My dick involuntary quivered as she ran her tongue around my helmet! Some, to my delight, entire penis disappeared between Ludmila’s magnificent mummeries. I felt incredibly sensual to have her hot flesh on my around my member as she expertly bobbed up and down, wanking me off with her voluptuary mounds of silky smooth skin. I wanted to watch every moment, but my entire body just shook with excitement and I just had to lay back whilst Ludmila worked me over to ecstasy.
I wanted to but I just couldn’t hold out any longer. My body convulsed and a bolt of cum shot directly over Ludmila’s face and the another larger one splashed onto her cleavage. Releasing my cock from its fleshy heaven, Ludmila ran one finger down her cheek, gathering up my cum and promptly placed it into her mouth. Sucking the finger dry, she turned her attention to the white transparent splodge on her tits and collected it up in her hand. She then licked every digit carefully and thoroughly, savouring every globule. Obviously, she had not yet had her fill of the hot sticky stuff because she then turned her attention to my still erected penis. Squeezing the top of my helmet until the last drop appeared through the eye, she eagerly lapped up that last morsel with the tip of her tongue.
I thought, I had had my fill by then , but Ludmilla had over ideas.
‘We play a game now, yes!’ she said as she stood up. I could help notice that her panties where soaking with her own juices as she did. Ludmila, went to a draw and removed something before she quickly returned.
Dangling an object in her hand, ‘You want to play?’ she said waving the handcuffs in my direction. I wasn’t too sure myself but my cock starting getting hard again, so I presumed a wanted to play!
Instructing my to lie back down on the bed straight and place my hands above my head, Ludmila’s jugs brushed past my face as she lent over me to attached the handcuffs to the back of the bed frame, the slight smell of sweet and sweet body lotion filled my nostrils again and sent a tingle to my dick.
Happy that I was in place, Ludmila placed a thumb on each side of her panties and quickly pulled them down in one swoop. She once again slowly lowered herself onto my face, smiling down at me as she did so. The anticipation of her sweet pussy once again mounting my mouth, was incredible! However, much to my surprise, Ludmila quickly turned around so that she was facing my feet and I was left literally with a face full of arse. She quickly positioned herself pushing my head tightly against the bedframe with her soft plump butt. It dawned on my quickly that I could not move at all. My hands were cuffed and because of the position Ludmila was sitting on me in, I had no leverage. It was a strange but sensual sensation. I was being controlled and I liked it!
Suddenly, I felt Ludmilla cup my balls in her hand.
‘Lick my arse, now’ Her voice suddenly taking on a strict tone.
I don’t mind admitting, I was never too sure about rimming. I had thought about it, but I was not sure if I would enjoy it. Before I could think the thought to its conclusion, Ludmila started to squeeze my balls. At first, I thought it felt good, but then she gradually squeezed them harder, until I could feel a pain shooing through my body!
‘Lick my arse!” she demanded.
Although I felt the pain, I simultaneously felt that familiar tingle in my cock. The thought of being dominated by Ludmila in this way was mind-blowing. I was totally at her mercy.
My tongue shot into her arsehole. ‘Deeper’ Ludmila screaked as her grip on my sack tightened. I couldn’t believe how aroused I felt as she pitilessly crushed my balls in her hand. My tongue probed deeper in and out of Ludmila’s hole. I noticed the skin on her bum tremble with pleasure as my penetration increased in pace. It wasn’t long before Ludmila’s hand appear from underneath her as her fingers darted in and out of her pussy. I couldn’t believe how the whole situation turned me on just listening to Ludmila moan loudly as she quivered and trembled herself into an orgasm coupled with her control over my bollocks. I found myself begging her to squeeze my balls harder! Once again Ludmila’s pleasure reached a crescendo as she let out a huge howl just before I felt her weight on my chest as she slumped post orgasm.
However, it wasn’t long before Ludmila got up, turned around and quickly sat back down on me, grabbing hold of my aching cock which she guided inside of her. It slipped in easily into her juiced-filled hole. The sensation of my cock gliding in and out as she was riding my shaft furiously was amazing: her beautiful tits bouncing up and down, moaning as I fondled her stiff nipples. The scent of pussy, sweat and taste of Ludmila only added to my excited. Ludmila then leaned forward and dangled her melons in my face getting me to lick and softly bite her nipples whilst I thrusted my hips deeper into her.
Full of renewed energy, I beckoned Ludmila off of me and onto the floor. Kneeling behind her, I slid my wet cock deep into her pussy. She squealed with delight as the head popped in, taking my full length into her. I pumped her from behind, my balls knocking against her ample butt as I pushed harder and quicker. I was bursting at the seams but held back as long as I could as Ludmila’s squeals were making me so hot. Alias I couldn’t hold on any longer. Gripping her hips tight, I thrust into her a few more times before shooting my load. Ludmila moaned, laying her with her face and shoulders on the ground, her ass still up in the air gently swaying from side to side as if she still wanted more.
Consequently, I continued to give Ludmila private tuition many times after that although, there was not much learning going on! Ludmila also continued to attend my class, where her wandering hands occasionally found their way onto my cock from under the table!!
Please feel free to comment on my stories. I am always particularly interest in comments or suggestion about the characters.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wormseye For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-20, 07:04
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The adventures of a private tutor

Thanks for a great story! Reminds me of a Russian girl who used to do basically the same thing to me, she had a gorgeous face and body with huge tits...
Old 28-Apr-20, 07:50
Last Achievements

Cheers, mate. Lucky you, dude!
Old 28-Apr-20, 09:45
Last Achievements

Cheers, mate. Lucky you, dude!
Old 28-Apr-20, 20:55
Last Achievements

Part two - Can you keep a secret

Definitely a perk of the job: a pleasant long weekend with colleagues in a cabin in the mountains. The college had paid for it and everyone had jumped at the chance. Most of my colleagues were there and a handful of adult learners. Naturally free booze would have made it better, but the grub was provided and plentiful.
It had been quite relaxing so far. The previous night we had spent together in the cabin bar, just chatting away and reminiscing a little about the past and exchanging humourous stories.. Of course, as is typical on such cosy occasions, most people stayed up a bit later than normal on the Thursday and Friday night. However, when Saturday night came around, most were too tired and trundled off to bed a bit earlier.
I personally didn’t feel that bad, so I had a few drinks in the bar and engaged in a few conversations. Come 9 pm mind, even the last die hards were feeling the effects of three days of alcohol fuelled nights and the bar soon emptied as people left in dribs and drabs. Still reasonably fit and not being ready for my pit yet, I decided to have a look around the cabin Actually it was quite a big complex, more of a holiday home really, that we had rented out for about thirty odd persons.
As there was only about 15 in our party, there was plenty of unused space in the building. Wondering around in the furthest flung corner of the complex, I noticed some stairs leading down to the lower floors and decided to satisfy my curiosity by taking a look. Once I was there, I quickly realised that there was not very much to see, just a drying room, a storage room and the scent of what was probably mould. Unimpressed I was about to head back up the stairs when I suddenly heard a sound coming from one of the rooms.
My inquisitive nature got the better of me: I had to take a peek. As I approach the room, the sounds became more audible. I picked up incoherent voices and high-pitched giggles. Upon reaching the door a poked my head around. At first, my brain couldn’t make head nor tail of this mass of bodies, but then it clicked. A tall brunette was sitting on some guys face whilst another redhead had her legs wrapped around the same guy’s waist. Immediately I recognised two of my learners, the brunette was Irina and the redhead, Tatsiana. I was faggergasted! I could feel that familiar tingle in my groin as I viewed this highly erotic situation that was unfolding in front of me.
Judging by the sounds the man was making, he was certainly enjoying himself. He moaned and squirmed as the two ladies put him through his paces, with Irina holding him firmly beneath her and Tatsiana squeezing the life out of him with her firm and shapely things I could not quite make out who he was as he head was lost in Irina’s ample arse. I could feel a burning desire in my pants as I stayed there a while unnoticed and observed them. Wanting to stay longer but also fearing being caught, I lost my nerve and left as quietly as possible as not to be discovered.
That week I was unable to forget those amazing scenes. The whole incident was indelibly etched into my memory. I just couldn’t get the entire extremely arousing business out of head. Truth be known, I had often actively searched for clips of that nature on porn sites. I imagined the sensation of being dominated by two women like that and longed to experience it myself. The fact that I had witnessed Irina and Tatsiana doing just that simply pushed me over the edge.
I had known them both for several years. Both were in there early 30s and both were slim and attractive. Of course, I had my fantasies about them and the things they would do to me, but, naturally, as there tutor, I never actually acted on it. That was until for experience with Ludmila. I made a decision to have as much fun as possible: albeit, only on a mutual basis and never groomed.
Just before I walk in the classroom, my heart started to pound. I knew I was about to see Irina and Tatsiana for the first time since that fateful day. I was quite worried about how I would react. Would they notice that something was up? Would I be able to focus on teaching, knowing in the back of my mind the erotic deeds I had witnessed they doing?
To be honest, I felt a sigh of relief as I handed out the homework and drew the class to an end. I had been on tender hooks the entire lesson. I couldn’t take my eyes of either of them as my fantasy wreaked havoc and ran wild!
Frankly, I hoped that they didn’t notice. I knew that if I wanted this to happen, I would have to tread very carefully. This wasn’t like with Ludmila. Ludmila had come onto me, but Irina and Tatsiana hadn’t.
Lost in my thoughts and filling in the normal paperwork, I hadn’t notice that Irina was still in the classroom,
“How are things, teacher?” she asked me casually with a pleasant smile on her gorgeous face.
“Fine.” I said nervously being somewhat caught off guard.
“The weekend was good, wasn’t it?” She continued. My throat instantly became dry. Just the mention of the subject of that weekend unnerved me and I could feel that old tingle back again!
Still smiley amicably, Irina lent forward to about a few inches of my face,
“I know that you saw me and Tatsiana with that guy so don’t try and deny it!” Before I could protest she continued,
“The question is whether you are going to tell someone about it or whether it is going to remain our secret!”
Well that tingle in my groin intensified as a light went on in my head. This was the window of opportunity, I had been waiting for. Ok, this could go two ways: A, she slaps me and reports me to my boss or B, I get my face sat on by two drop-dead gorgeous ladies! Right here goes, I thought to myself as I plucked up enough courage to put an offer to her;
“Well if you girls were to do the same things to me, I would certainly not tell anyone what had happen at the cabin!”
As I spoke the words, I could feel a burning excitement in my bowels which deepened with every second. Had I been too forward? the voice in my head piped up, was I about to incur Irina's wrath? Surprisingly and very much to my pleasure, Irina's response reflected my every hope. Giving me a wry look,
“Well that sounds fair!” She said chirpy. “Of course I will have to clear it with Tatsiana first, I tell you what, I have your mobile number, I will send you a text message.”
Without saying another word, she up sticks and left.

As I drove home afterwards, I could hear her exact words in my head, over and over again. I took two wrong turns on a journey I have been making every day for five years as I went through the conversation sentence for sentence. The thought fuelled my arousal and threatened to literally consumed me.
That night passed and the next day too: still no text! Was I about to spend this Saturday in the same permanent state of agitation as the past two days? I could not shake the thought of having Irina and Tatsiana doing the same things with me as they had done with that guy back at the cabin. My mind was so preoccupied by this one matter that I had been unable to concentrate on anything. As a result I had achieved nothing that day. My dissertation, which so urgently needed finishing, had been simply tossed into one corner and the usual house chores had also been neglected. About 2 o’clock that afternoon, doubt started to raise its ugly head and the voice in my head began to analyse my situation. My mind was racing and the disappointment was starting to settle in.
Suddenly, I heard the one sound I had been longing to hear all day,
“Bleep, Bleep!” I had received a text message. I scramble through my pockets looking for my phone. I had been carrying it around the whole time, not wanting to miss this call. When I finally found my mobile, my hands were shaking with anticipation as I fumbled about trying to press the right combination of buttons and swipes. I eventually pressed the right button and soon saw with overwhelming excitement that the message was from Irina.
TATSIANA AND I WILL BE THERE IN 20MINS, HOPE YOU ARE ALONE, IRINA. I could not believe my eyes! At this point I could feel my legs give way and was forced to sit down. After a few minutes, I recovered and went to sit by the window, were I remained for the next 20 minutes like a school boy waiting for the postman on his birthday, jumping at every movement towards the house.
Twenty minutes later, which seemed like a lifetime, a car pulled up on my drive. My heart skipped a beat as Irina and Tatsiana exited the vehicle simultaneously. Both women were wearing black cycling shorts and white sneakers. Irina was wearing a pink T-shirt and Tatsiana a black and white stripped top. I couldn’t help but notice their firm and ample backsides in the tight trousers as they both reached back into the car to remove a bag. My mind boggled as it occurred to me that if the girls antics at the cabin were anything to go by, I was about to see both of these backsides very close up indeed. I observed them through the net curtains, undressing them with my mind’s eye as they headed towards the front door. I literally ran to the door, only to stop myself at the last minute, after all I didn’t want to look too keen. Although this calm and collective state lasted but a few moments as I flung open the door.
“Hello! I hope you are alone?” Said Irina with a twinkle in her eye.
“We don’t want to be disturbed during our little session now, do we?” She smiled. I could not invite the ladies in fast enough. I was shaking like a leaf with excitement. I was breathing heavily and could not help but stutter. This obviously excited Tatsiana as she turned to Irina and giggled something to that effect. I showed Irina and Tatsiana into my living room. I took a moment between laboured breathes to envelop myself in this erotic scene as these two women stood there with bags over shoulders and hands on hips. Grinning over at me, Irina and Tatsiana put down their bags and Tatsiana positioned herself behind me.Before I could give the matter any thought, Tatsiana was on me. forced her arms under mine and then laced her fingers around the back of my neck. I remember thinking that her grip was so firm, I would have had great difficulty breaking free. She promptly stuck her tongue in my ear and whispered seductively in her quiwith her Eastern European accent,
“Let’s get it on!” While Tatsiana held me in this full nelson, Irina approached me from the front, reached for my trouser button, unclipped it and proceeded to remove my trousers. As she did so, she starred directly into my face and occasionally licked her lips in a very provocative manner. The look on Irina‘s face and the sensation of feeling Tatsiana’s breasts pushing into my back, left my loins tingling and aroused my manhood beyond control. Irina unceremoniously finished removing my trousers and threw them in the corner.
Suddenly, Tatsiana jolted upwards lifting me up from the floor by a cm or so. She immediately went onto her knees, effectively taking me with her. I was now in such a position that I was virtually lying on the floor. Irina grabbed my legs and elevated them allowing Tatsiana to release her grip. Next thing I know, I could feel Tatsiana’s hands grabbing a chunk of my t-shirt and abruptly pulling it over my head. She reapplied the full-nelson just as swiftly, giving me little time if any to break free (Not that I ever wanted to!). Once in place she raised herself her up thus bringing me to my feet at the same time. Irina was now standing directly in front of me. Much to my delight she slowly began to remove her t-shirt in order to reveal her perky breasts, and they were magnificent I can tell you. They were smallish, but just the finely shaped. Irina often wore tight t- shirts and on many occasion I had admired them and had always longed to see them in the flesh.
Irina then approached me in almost slow motion, smiling at me. She was quite obviously enjoying the look on my face, which, by the way, could only be described as a mixture between sheer excitement and helplessness. She then placed her hands on each side of her breasts, took a step nearer and shoved them into my face, rubbing her tits slowly in opposite directions. I could feel her heat , the soft skin and the scent of her body lotion. Every now and then she would let go, revealing my redden oxygen- starved face and allowing me to gasp for air before she resumed the position. The whole experience was accompanied by Tatsiana’s muffled excited laughs.
After about five minutes of smothering, Irina released me, took a step back and grinned,
“We don’t want you going on us already; we still have much more fun in store!” Upon saying this, Tatsiana forced me once again to my knees. Once she had me where she wanted me, she found her footings and ensured that the full nelson was still firmly applied. Irina stepped forward again until she was standing about 10 cm from my face. Because I was on my knees, her lower body was at the same height as my head. She began slowly and seductively to take off her cycling shorts: never breaking eye contact, always watching! She peeled off the tight cut material to reveal jet black panties. They were skimpy with only thin bands connecting the front to the back, encasing and complimenting her womanhood beautifully. Irina then began to sway and circle her hips in a very provocative manner, cm away from me face, occasionally brushing against it. For brief fractions of a second I could feel the cotton of her underwear and the heat of her body. I unintentionally let out a moan as the pure excitement got the better of me. I could hardly believe it, that what I had longed dreamt of doing was becoming reality. I moaned a second time as the thought crossed my mind that I still had the pleasure of Tatsiana still to come.
On the subject of Tatsiana. It wasn’t long before she became impatient and started complaining to Irina that it was now her turn. Irina, who was obviously enjoying my extremely aroused state, agreed, albeit, reluctantly. She leant forward and grabbed a tuff of my hair with both hands allowing Tatsiana to ease her lock. Simultaneously, Irina stepped over me with one leg. Once it was in position, she swivelled on her axis, bringing the other leg into place. She then promptly clamped both legs around me neck. Still on my knees at this point, I was firmly trapped between Irina’s thighs. The grip on the tuff of hair tighten as she forced my head into an upright position so that I could see Tatsiana standing clearly in front of me. As she held me there, I tried in vain to gain some kind of hold on Irina’s legs, so that I could take some pressure of my head, but Irina was having none of it. She had me exactly where she wanted me and quite frankly, I didn’t stand a chance against those strong thighs.
It was now Tatsiana’s turn to stand a couple of inches from my face and slowly take off her cycling shorts. The shorts were soon removed and thrown into the corner. My field of vision was now entirely blocked by a pair of skimpy white nylon panties with a big red heart situated in the centre. The heart started to sway from side to side as Tatsiana began to gyrate her hips in the same erotic manner as Irina had done previously. My eyes were totally mesmerised by this heart's every move. How I longed for the full contact with Tatsiana’s panties, sitting firmly on my face.
I was suddenly torn from my thoughts as Irina went to her knees taking me with her. She promptly released her hold and quickly grabbed my left ankle and wrist. With one swift move, Tatsiana took my other ankle and wrist. The women then took the strain and I could feel myself being lifted up. Holding me tightly by my ankles and wrists, they started to swing me back and for in order to gain momentum. I could see the sofa coming nearer and nearer, as the ladies let go and I landed with a thud on the it. Still stunned, I turned myself around, but before I could sit up, Tatsiana and Irina were sitting firmly on my arms at either side of me. There was no way I could have freed myself, they both had their entire weight pinning me down. I was completely at their mercy! And judging by the expressions on their faces, they knew it too! Whichever way I looked, I had panties 2 cm from my face. Tatsiana decided that she wanted to go first this time! Irina agreed on the condition that she left enough for her afterwards. Irina moved out of the way slightly so that Tatsiana could position herself over me. She hovered over my face, looking down at me, smiling with her red hair hair framing her face. She reached down, took the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it slowly over her head. Her firm breasts popping out from under her t-shirt as she removed it. Still smiling down at me, she lowered herself onto my very eager face. As she finally made contact she let out a deep moan. I could feel her mound directly on my mouth through her cotton panties. I soon became aware of her body heat as her thighs surrounded my ears. Then the ultimate moment. Tatsiana’s grinning face looking down at me from over her breasts!
As soon as she had found the right position, she started to circle her hips, rubbing herself off on my face. I could not restrain myself any longer and much to Irina’s delight, I became fully erect. Irina saw this as an invitation and promptly slipped her hand in to my boxers, enveloping her highly-manicured and slim long fingers around erect member. I wriggled with desire as she slowly and sensually worked over my cock. Looking down at me from over Tatsiana’s shoulder she she smirk down at my to see the look of ecstasy on my face.
Soon, Tatsiana began to spasm and jerk and shortly afterwards I could feel the moisture through her panties. She cupped her own breasts before running her hands through her hair, deliberately grinding my face a few more times.
Next thing I knew Irina was hovering over my face, poising ready to squat as I looked up at her smiling face over her breasts.
“If you what me on your face you better beg, boy!” She said seriously. There was no chance that I was going to miss the opportunity of having sexy Irina sitting on my face. So I started to beg.
“Please, please, Irina, please sit on my face!” I said quite desperately. Thankfully she didn’t have me beg for long and I was soon enjoying the view. The smell of her and her panties was driving me wild as I wriggled with excitement. It wasn’t long before Irina’s panties also became moist as she circled with her hips and ran her fingers through her hair. It had never happened to me, but I really felt as if I was about to ejaculate without even having my penis touched.
In my ecstasy, I hadn’t noticed that Tatsiana wasn’t on the sofa anymore. However, my attention was soon directed towards Irina as she turned herself around and lowered her ample backside gradually onto face. It soon became completely dark as she positioned herself with her entire weight. Shortly afterwards I could hear her talking to Tatsiana. I did tried to focus on what was being said but her words were incoherent. My concentration was, however, suddenly broken as I felt two thumbs either side of my boxers directly before they were swiftly whipped off. I didn’t know if it was Tatsiana or Irina, all I knew was the thought of my exposed cock made it twitch with pleasure.

There was some shifting about and I felt Tatsiana’s weight on my stomach. My world sudden became light again as Irina dismounted me. However, as soon as she did, Tatsiana straddled my chest.
I could feel something cold and plastic poking me in the face. What my eyes adjusted on, gave me a lump in my throat! Truth being known, I didn’t think that sort of thing would turn me on, but with Tatsiana grinning from ear to ear looking down at me whilst rubbing the tip of a strapon dildo around my nose and lips, I was more than curious!
‘Suck it’ she demanded. I obliged by taking the tip into my mouth. Tatsiana moved forward slightly, pushing it further in.
‘I would like to fuck your mouth’ said Tatsiana as she pumped her rod into my mouth. I tried to say she should, but my mouth being full of a large black dildo, the words only came out muffled.
‘Now lick the shaft!’ she said as she took it out of my mouth with a pop. I did as ordered and run my tongue the whole length of that shaft. My mind boggled as Tatsiana squealed with delight at my actions
Still licking Tatsiana’s plastic cock, I felt a poke on my cheek. Immediately turning in that direction, I found myself starring another strapon down the barrel!
‘My cock needs licking now!’ Said Irina as she pressed her dildo onto my lips and tongue. Irina placed herself behind so that her strapon was resting on my face. Eager to please, I strained my neck trying to lick it. Both women were cupping their breasts and were tweaking their nipples hard as I lay under them and under their control.
I almost shot my load when Irina grabbed a tuff of my hair and got up from the sofa with my hair still in her hand. I had an inkling as to what she had planned and the thought sent me wild with desire. Irina then forced me onto all fours.
I was positioned there on my hands and knees, naked and exposed on the carpet but trembling with excitement, watching Tatsiana kneel down it front of me, her dildo pointing straight at me. I quivered in anticipation, waiting for Tatsiana to part my lips with her black shaft. The look on her face as she literally began to fuck my face was amazing. I felt utterly dominated!
Next thing I know, I got a wet sensation around my anus followed by probing digits as Irina stuck her oily fingers in my arse. I shudder as she penetrated me. I really began to tremble uncontrollably as Irina explored further whilst massaging my swollen slippery balls with her other hand.
I shuddered once again with pure pleasure as Irina slowly but gradually inserted herself into me. The sensation of the hot flesh from her thighs bumping against my butt as she pumped and gyrated, burned in me. I could hear her yelp with delight with every thrust.
Tatsiana grabbed a tuff of my hair, forcing me to look her in the eyes. The look coupled with the scent of perfume, pussy juice and sweat filling my nostrils, blew my mind as she fucked my face.
Soon the ladies synced their movements and truly spit-roasted me in unison. The sensation of being utterly and completely humiliated in this manner soon left me shuddering as I moan incoherently through Tatsiana’s dildo. Irina squealed in ecstasy as she slapped my arse with every stroke and thrust.
I couldn’t hold out anymore! I spasmed one final time as a streak of cum shot from my cock and hit Tatsiana on the leg. The second fell short and landed on the carpet! My legs turn to jelly as I squirted for a third time.
Realising that their work was complete, Irina and Tatsiana released me and I slumped to the ground a spent force.

Irina and Tatsiana still attend my class and needless to say, we have had a few more repeats of that day’s events! However, the best thing about it, is that they have introduced me to their circle of pegging girlfriends!

I welcome any comments about my stories. I especially welcome any comments about the characters.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wormseye For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-20, 06:01
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I was enjoying that until the strap on & anal stuff spoiled it all
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-20, 07:19
Last Achievements

Shame, dude. Just wanted to try something different.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wormseye For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-20, 12:40
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

i like that i would like read other events too
Old 29-Apr-20, 12:42
Last Achievements

Cheers, mate. Got some ballbusting coming up next.
Old 04-May-20, 14:48
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

paragraphs , needs more paragraphs :P
The Following User Says Thank You to luffarungen For This Useful Post:

Tags
cbt, facesitting, pegging, sex, strapon, titjob