Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jul-12, 17:07
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: husband wife fights

a blog by an wife who trains BJJ
httphttp://sharkgirlbjj.blogspot.se/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=21://sharkgirlbjj.blogspot.se/2012/03/i-beat-up-boys.html

This afternoon Shark Girl got on top of Husband. If you want to be technical, I was in mount.
“Try to get up,” I said. “It’s been a long time since we’ve wrestled.”
When I started BJJ, Husband wrestled with me periodically to check my progress. This resulted in a series of professed back injuries and whining, until Shark Girl couldn’t take it any more and just stopped the progress checks altogether.
“I know I can’t get up,” Husband said. “I’ve given up. It’s official: you can beat me up.”

I do have a long history of beating up boys. It all started in the third grade

When Shark Girl was in third grade, Mother of Shark Girl came home from the parent-teacher conference with some news for Dad.
“She scratched a boy,” Mom told him, chuckling.
She was laughing because here was this cute little, tiny girl, (Little Shark Girl was about the size of a kindergartener) beating up on boys. It was the family joke for some time. (Even today if you were to bring up this incident around the Extended Shark-Family dinner table, Brothers and Sisters would ROTF and L. Or L their FAO. Or maybe they would just LOL. I know they would do some acronym.)

Nowadays, a student scratching would be a huge deal, written up by school administrators. The perp would be forced into counseling, or Child Services would be brought in. Back then, Mother of Shark Girl only asked, “Why?”
“On the playground, Paul B— gave my friend Danielle half a chi-chi,” I explained. (A chi-chi is our familial term for the double butt squeeze often given to cute children’s bottoms.) But I wasn’t telling everything. When the lights were off in my and my sister’s room that night I whispered to her that the half chi-chi was not on Danielle’s backside, but actually Paul had grabbed her crotch. Little Shark Girl was defending Danielle’s honor.

Danielle moved to our school in third grade. I’ll never forget the first time she came into class. She was tall and pretty and blonde. When she walked into the room, everyone’s head turned her way. I felt a pang of jealousy. Why couldn’t I be blonde? Danielle wasn’t perfect. She licked her lips in our blustery winters, causing chapping that extended up to the base of her nose. It didn’t matter, though, she was blonde, and Little Shark Girl learned the hard lesson that tall and blond trumps cute, dark and short any day.

Up until Danielle came along, Paul had a crush on me. It was on that very same playground in second grade that Paul danced around me singing, “If I can’t have you, I don’t want nobody baby!” Little Shark Girl rolled her eyes and told him to get away. Maybe I scratched him then, too. If I didn’t, I should have.

I’ve come to terms with Paul and what happened in elementary school—both the sexual harassment and even being “dumped” for a blonde. (Believe me, I hadn’t seen the last of either experience.) So tonight when I heard “If I Can’t Have You” emanating from the Oldies station, my hand dropped from the buttons and I started singing along. Husband is not an Oldies fan, so to placate him Shark Girl said, “This song brings back memories,” and I told him the story about Paul B—.
“Humph,” Husband replied.
“What is it?” I asked.
“Well, I was just thinking. . . . If you had married Paul B—.”
“What?”
“Well, if you had married Paul B—, not much would be different. You’d still be beating up on him!”
Thanks, Husband, for your vote of confidence.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-12, 17:07
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Some interesting discussion on her blog:

AnonymousJune 3, 2012 9:23 AM

Can I ask a personal question - did this turn you (or hubby) on?
Replies

Shark GirlJune 7, 2012 7:39 PM

Why do you want to know?
AnonymousJune 15, 2012 1:50 PM

Because it's a huge turn on for me to be physically dominated that way. I've recently found out that quite a few other people (or at least guys) seem to feel the same way. If you google "mixed wrestling" or look it up on youtube, the amount of video and pictures is unbelievable. So i was just curious really, about an apparent fetish that I have. Also, generally speaking (and i know the list of unusually strong women is long, especially with gyms like crossfit these days) it is pretty unusual for a woman to actually win at wrestling. No girlfriend of mine has ever really been able, just playing around. That said, last year I went to a BJJ class and saw women regularly submitting bigger me. It was amazing to see. Obviously I contained my arousal there but i've always fantasized about meeting a woman with real bjj skills. Anyway, there you have it. Thanks for your awesome blog. - Jim.
Shark GirlJune 17, 2012 6:39 PM

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your honesty.

Since you understand that you are not alone in your turn-on, I’m wondering if you really need to know how Husband feels about it. In the end, it makes no difference. You can pretend whatever you want about Husband, and as far as you know that will be the truth. What is truth to strangers on the Internet? Is my post even true? Or did I make it all up? The truth is what you believe.

Nay, I would prefer to let Husband’s feelings remain shrouded in mystery. After all, isn’t it more exciting to wonder at the possibilities than to indeed know the truth? Words sometimes can limit the imagination.

I can say that, as a woman, Brazilian jiu jitsu gives me confidence in a way I never had, especially because I am very petite. It is refreshing to see that a good deal of men do not find it intimidating but, rather, attractive.

Thanks for reading and I hope you find a BJJ goddess to help you out!

SG
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-12, 19:01
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Shark Girl is not the only American woman over 40 who likes to wrestle. The following letter appeared in the Dear Abby column on July 23rd. (For our non-U.S. colleagues, "Dear Abby" is an advice column widely syndicated in American newspapers - what the Brits call an "Agony Aunt". It has been around for generations and today is written by a staff which dispenses the mildest advice in a very main-stream way.)

Dear Abby: I'm the mother of three sons. Over the years, I would sometimes play rough and wrestle with them, all in good fun. Now that they're almost all grown and out of the house, I find myself getting carried away with this type of play with my spouse. He was on the wrestling team in school, so invariably I always lose. but he knows how to play without hurting me.
Is there something wrong with me for wanting to play so rough at times? He seems to enjoy it, but there have been times when I've walked away bruised if I let him go too far. Otherwise, I'm an ordinary female who you'd never guess would love to wrestle. How many other women out there do this?
signed, Feeling Weird in California

and...................Abby responds:

Dear Feeling Weird, I don't have the figures, but some women like to wrestle as a form of foreplay. However, because it is leaving you with bruises, you and your spouse may be carrying the wrestling a bit too far. If it's not foreplay, but some form of competition, perhaps you should consider taking up another sport with him where you'll have a chance of winning sometimes rather than always being the loser.

Now fellow posters, this leaves us with the question, could Shark Girl pin Feeling Weird's ex-wrestling team husband? ;-)

Last edited by Volleyball; 31-Jul-12 at 20:49.
Old 28-Dec-12, 11:31
astroboy
This message has been deleted by astroboy.