Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Feb-17, 05:48
Points: 3,921, Level: 26 Points: 3,921, Level: 26 Points: 3,921, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Thanksgiving Tournament

Hey guys, first time story writer here. I apologize for the slow-ish start, I hope to write more if I get good feedback.

*Middle of August*

I was starting my freshman year of college. Every year, the freshmen go up to school a week before classes start for orientation to get a feel for the campus. Throughout the week there are numerous activities and events students partake in to meet other students and socialize. During orientation week, there was a night where freshmen could go to the Recreation Complex (we call it the RC) to play games and win prizes such as a free backpack or free pizza from one of the on-campus restaurants. Anyway, I finished my third or fourth basketball game when a senior girl who looked like she worked at the RC walked over to the group of guys I was playing with and asked if we were interested in signing up for intramural sports. She handed us a sheet of paper where we wrote down our names, year in school, email address, and filled in circles for what sports we were interested in. I only circled basketball and flag football as those were the only sports on the list I had actually played before. When I turned the sheet into the senior girl she asked “Is that all you wanna play?”

I wasn’t expecting her to say anything.“Yeah, I guess, but I’m open to new things” I replied. She grinned and said ok then marked my sheet with a purple pen and set it down with the other papers and I went back to my game of basketball.

*Early November*

I had just arrived back at my room from the library. I checked my phone noticing I received an email titled “Intramural Sports Opportunity”. The email was from the girl I talked to on orientation day. It read, “Hi everyone! Every year, our intramural sports club puts together a mixed wrestling tournament that takes place the weekend after finals are over. A committee of 10 upperclassmen picks out 100 freshmen-80 girls and 20 boys-who we think would like to compete in our mixed wrestling tournament. We are happy to say you have been chosen as one of the students who we think would enjoy this competition against other students. The tournament consists of 64 total wrestlers including boys and girls, everyone from freshmen to seniors. 10 of these 64 students are freshmen. To determine who these 10 freshmen will be, we will hold a 32-person freshmen-only tournament this upcoming weekend before Thanksgiving break. The final 4 wrestlers move on to the Christmas tournament automatically, then the committee will select the next 6 best “wild cards” who will also move on. The entry fee for the tournament is $5. You only pay once, so if you are one of the 10 to move on to the Christmas tournament, you do not have to pay again. The winner of the Christmas Tournament wins $340, the runner up wins $85, and third place gets his/her money back. If you are interested in participating, please email me DIRECTLY. I will let you know further details! Registration is first come, first serve. The deadline for registration is Wednesday at Midnight so get on it! We hope to hear back from you! Thanks, Liz”

I had only wrestled a couple times in my life. The last time was against a girl named Julie my junior year of high school at a party and it was competitive but for fun. I was surprised at how good of a fighter she was but I still technically won. I thought about the email for a minute. I thought the competition could be fun, plus I had the opportunity to win some money which I definitely could have used at the time. So I said what the hell and emailed Liz back saying I was interested.

Later that night, she replied to my email detailing the whole Freshmen tournament. She wrote, “Thanks for replying! We look forward to having you in the tournament. The tournament is set up as a bracket where we rank freshmen based on a questionnaire that I will mention in a minute. There is the winners’ bracket and losers’ bracket. If you lose in the first round, do not think you are ineligible to make it to the Christmas tournament, remember there are 6 “Wild Card” spots, so if you lose one match and win the rest you still have a chance to move on. These matches are typical submission wrestling matches, it takes 3 tapouts or a KO to win a match. Knockouts are only aloud after you have scored 2 points. Punches and kicks are allowed but NOT to the face or groin area for safety reasons. Either of these will result in immediate disqualification. The point of this tournament is not to kill anyone. Humiliation is allowed as well as seduction. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me or any of the committee members. Now, what we ask of you is to send us the following information so we can determine where to seed you in the tournament: Height, weight, sports played in high school, what your goal is for the tournament, why you decided to join, and number of times you have wrestled guys/girls in the past. And finally, send us a picture of you in boxers/shorts (other students will be able to see this picture). The matches will begin Friday night at 7 PM in the basketball gym at the RC where everyone will have 3 matches. The last 2 matches will be Saturday at the same time and place. See you there!”

The rest of the week went by quickly. I finished my last class at 2:50 on Friday afternoon then went back to my room to waste time. At about 6:30 I made my way over to the RC. The campus was nearly empty because a lot of students went home for break. As I walked into the gym with my bag, I noticed that there were only probably 20 people in the whole place. They had just finished setting up three mats on the nearside court. The 20-row bleachers were pulled out from the wall and there were smaller 5-row bleachers at each end of the row of mats. Several more people trickled in the gym, waiting for the tournament to begin.

They had just brought in a big dry-erase board on wheels that had a bracket on it with the pictures of each of the students participating in the tournament with their heights, weights, and sports played in high school underneath their respective names. They parked the wheeled bracket on the side of the mats where there were no bleachers so that people sitting on the bleachers could see updates as they happened. Everyone flocked over to the board to see who they were matched up against in the first round.

It was now fifteen minutes before the tournament was scheduled to begin and every minute that passed ten to fifteen students came in and found seats in the bleachers. Once most of the crowd moved away from the bracket board, I walked over to see where I was seeded. There were 23 girls and 9 guys in the tournament. As I made my way down the bracket I was shocked to see I was the number 3 seed overall.

My opponent was the 30 seed, Hailey, who was listed at 5’1” 105 pounds. She was a track runner and dancer in high school. She joined the tournament because she liked the “exercise and it sounded like fun”. We were scheduled to face off on Mat 1 which was the closest mat to the entrance of the gym.

At 7 PM, Liz greeted everyone to the Tournament. She began, “Good evening. This is the the beginning of our 12th annual College Mixed Wrestling Tournament. I hope this year’s Tournament is just as fun as it has been the past several years. Thank you to all the freshman for participating in this event and good luck to everyone! Let’s get started!” Then a bell sounded and three guys wearing referee shirts, one standing on each mat, walked out to the center of the mats. Each called out the two names of the competitors who were set to wrestle on each mat.

I walked over to the mat and set my bag down on the side. Hailey was on the other side of the mat from me. The ref called us to the middle to talk. He was a big senior guy (about 6’5” 250 pounds) with a big shaggy beard. He told us we had three minutes to stretch and get loose before he would start the match. He told us no cheap shots and that the only reason he would intervene in the fight is if things got way out of hand or if someone gets knocked out but besides that he would only call the score and call when someone tapped out. He wished us good luck then dismissed us for our 3 minute warmup.

Hailey turned and introduced herself to me, “Hi, I’m Hailey!”

“Hi, nice to meet you,” I responded.

“You’re really tall, have you wrestled before?” she said looking me up and down. I was 6’1” which probably made me seem like a giant to her.

“Not really, have you?”

“Only with my siblings when I was younger but not for a long time. I don’t think I’m gonna win any matches, I’m not very good, I’m just trying to have fun” she said smiling.

“I understand that. I won’t take it too hard on you.” I said playfully. Having a whole foot and 70 pounds on her, plus being the superb athlete that I was, made me figure this would be a quick match.

“OK, thanks!”

We went back to our sides of the mat and got ready. I took off my sweatpants and my shirt. Just then, the ref called for us to start, as did the refs on the other mats.

Round 1

I walked to the far side of the mat, facing the crowd in the big bleachers. We faced each other in the center of the mat. She was wearing a purple sports bra that held her B-cup breasts and black spandex shorts that shaped her round ass. She was just above 5 feet tall but she had thick, strong dancer legs. I figured her legs would be her only possible weapon against me. I thought I should try to make this end as quick as possible so I took the offensive and made my move, grabbing her arms, spinning her around so her back was to me. She seemed caught off guard so I wrapped my arm around her stomach then used my weight to fall to the mat. I made sure I still had her in my grasp, then, since I was behind her, I put her in a chokehold. She tapped immediately. I let her go. She didn’t even really put up a fight. “Are you even gonna try?” I asked.

“There isn’t much I can do,” she answered, laughing a little. She was still being joyful and positive even though she knew she had a very slim chance of competing.

“OK, well, I’ll make this fast I guess.”

The second round began. I did the same thing that I did the first round. This time I just went for her stomach, took her to the ground, pinned her shoulders down, and put her in a grapevine. It took no more than fifteen seconds. She tapped again. I was up 2-0 in less than two minutes. I told her to at least try so I could help her in her future matches. We got up for the third round. This time she came at me. She went for my legs, bear hugging one of them like a Koala bear on a Eucalyptus tree. It caught me off guard, I didn’t know what to do so I just stood there looking down at her for a second. She didn’t try anything so I fell to the ground away from her. When i did that she, pounced on me and grabbed my shoulders. I grabbed her stomach with my hands then rolled over so I was on top. Then, I repeated the same thing I did in the last round, pinning her shoulders and putting her in a grapevine. She tapped. 3-0 in less than 2 minutes. “You almost had me there,” I said.

“I did my best! That was kind of fun, though. Any advice?”

“You should use your legs to your advantage, they look strong. You also have a low center of gravity that could also help if someone tries to go for your legs.”

“OK, I’ll try to remember that. You’re good, I’ll be cheering for you in the next rounds,” she said smiling at me.

“Thanks, I’ll take all the help I can get,” I replied. I put my sweatpants back on and sat in the bleachers to wait for my next match. My match ended before the other two matches had finished their second rounds.

I went to take a closer look at the bracket after watching a couple rounds. The 1, 2, and 3 seeds were guys which I guess made sense. What I noticed next surprised me. My ex girlfriend from high school, Bella, was in the tournament and she was the 4 seed. I knew she went to the same college as I did but I didn’t know she was into wrestling. She was really athletic and fit softball and volleyball. Nevertheless, I could tell if we met up in the tournament, we would both want to show the other which of us was the more physically dominant. However, that wouldn’t happen until the championship round as we were on different sides of the bracket. The only other person I recognized in the tournament was Abby who I’ve gone to school with since kindergarten. She was the 7 seed. Growing up, we were always the same height and always competed against each other as we were the best athletes in our grade. I remember in grade school the teachers would tell us boys that Abby was probably stronger than us because ballet dancers have to have really strong legs, abs, and arms. Then, Abby would show off her muscles, flexing her biceps and back when she wore tank tops, also lifting up her shirt to show her rock hard six pack. In addition to being strong, she was also incredibly smart. She got a full ride academic scholarship to college. Hearing about how strong and smart she was from the teachers instilled some fear into me because I didn’t think girls could be stronger than guys, but she was. However, since she was the 7 seed and I was the 3 seed she wouldn’t have to face me until the semifinal match if we could make it that far.

By this point, the first round of matches had concluded, the bracket had been updated, so that meant the second round of matches was going to begin. There was only one match where the underdog won and that was the 22 seed, Kelly, who beat the 11 seed, Michael, by a score of 3-2. Other than that, the higher seeds won every match. Four guys lost in the first round meaning there were now only five left in the winners’ bracket. The only two wrestlers to win in a shutout were me and the 1 seed.

Liz came to the center of the middle mat to announce that the second round was about to start. The losers’ bracket would wrestle first, then once those matches were done, the winner’s bracket would begin.

Hailey wished me good luck as I was walking to the mat for my match. I was the first match of the winners’ bracket on the same mat as the first round. I was matched up against the 19 seed, Megan, who was a 5’8” 125 pound, tan sorority girl. She played volleyball in high school. She was slender with brown hair and brown eyes. Her legs didn’t look like what you would think of for a volleyball player, they were long but slim. She had a flat stomach, small breasts, and average arms. I thought it could be another easy win for me. We met in the center of the mat. I introduced myself and wished her luck, she did the same. The bearded ref told us the same thing that he said in the first round then dismissed us to stretch.

Round 2

Megan was wearing a light blue bikini with light green borders around the edges, needless to say she looked pretty hot. We began the match by circling each other for a few seconds. We both went for each other, grabbing each other’s shoulders. She tried to put her right leg behind my right leg so she could trip me in an effort to take me to the ground. As she did this I took my hands off her shoulders and lunged at her waist, taking her to the ground. She landed on her side with her hips pointing down toward the mat. Immediately, I got my right arm around her neck and rolled her onto her stomach. She clamped both hands on my arm, trying to loosen my arm from around her neck but it was no use. She tapped out and I was up 1-0.

We got up to start the second round. I wanted to finish this match as quickly as possible and Megan knew that. I went for her shoulders as soon as we started the second round. She knew I was coming so she kicked me as hard as she could in the stomach which made me stumble backwards, needing to catch my breath. She quickly dove for my legs, wrapping them up like a defensive lineman sacking a quarterback, and tackling me to the mat. I landed on my back with her on top. She had her face almost in my crotch with a bear hug on my upper legs. I couldn’t get my legs free so I sat up and wrapped my arms around her back, under her stomach. I had no idea what to do. I couldn’t pull her off of me. Her face was now pressed against my crotch. She came up for air but looked like she didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want to let go of my legs because we were in a stalemate and if she did, I could probably make a move. I wrapped my arms around her stomach as much as I could so that my chest was now on her back and my face was almost in her ass. Then I used all of my strength to roll onto my right side which put my body weight on her left arm which forced her to let go of her bear hug on my legs. The only thing I could think to do now was, since her head was right by my legs, headscissor. So, while I had the chance I pushed her head between my legs and squeezed for a few seconds before she tapped out again. I’ll admit, performing a headscissors for the first time felt uncomfortable and awkward, but I was up 2-0. She was winded and her face was red (I think because her face was pressed against my dick and maybe the headscissor).

We got up to start for the third time. My stomach was hurting and red from where she kicked me. She came at me like a boxer this time with her fists up. I went to grab her arms, successfully grabbing her left arm but she landed a punch to my stomach with her right fist. I was on her left side, I got my arms around her chest and took her to the ground. She landed next to me on my right side but she managed to throw her right leg over my stomach. For some reason I decided to try to roll her over onto the other side of me which ended up being a mistake because she was able to get her left leg under my back. She now had me in a bodyscissor. She squeezed down so her knees were right on the spot where she punched me just a few seconds ago. “I finally gotcha”, she said. She kept her body out of reach from my arms. The squeeze between her legs was tight but I could still breathe a little. Her legs were slim so I found a way to get my left hand between her ankles to separate them. I put one hand on her ankle and the other hand on her calf, pulling as hard as possible to get her bodyscissors off of me. It worked, I got out of it. We both rolled out and got on our knees, then locked up at each other’s shoulders again. I dove for her stomach then I made her fall to her right side where I could use my upper body strength to pin her shoulders down, get on top of her, and secure my legs wrapped around hers. I was breathing heavily. She didn’t give up. She kept kicking her feet for a minute, trying helplessly to escape. When I finally caught my breath I said, “You’re done, girl.”

“I know,” she said while rolling her eyes. She tapped out. I helped her up mentioning she had a pretty good bodyscissor.

“Thanks, you’re bigger and stronger than me though,” she said “good luck in the next round!”

“Thanks,” I replied, then put my sweatpants back on and went to sit in the bleachers.

A lot happened in the second round. The biggest news being the 1 seed, Grayson, getting knocked out by the 16 seed, Hannah. She actually knocked him out by using a headscissor. The score was 2-1 in her favor when she got him on his back. She sat behind him with her legs wrapped around his neck, constricting the air from him, while they faced the crowd of cheering girls. He tried to pry her long, powerful legs from around his neck but they didn’t budge. The lower half of his face was beginning to disappear behind her massive thighs. His pride got the best of him, he never tapped out, he just struggled. After about 45 seconds of continuous pressure, he blacked out. He eventually regained consciousness but his ego was destroyed.

The cinderella story of Kelly the 22 seed continued as she defeated the 6 seed, Michelle, by a score of 3-2. That means she’s my next opponent. Those were the only upsets in the second round. Both Bella, my ex, and Abby, the girl I’ve gone to school with since kindergarten, won their second round matches fairly easily. If Abby can beat the 2 seed, Chase, then she will face me in the semifinal match (assuming I beat Kelly).

Liz came to the center of the mats again to begin the third and final round of matches for the night. She highlighted that the winners of these matches would automatically move on to the Christmas tournament, then she started the third round with the sound of the bell.

This round I would face Kelly on the middle mat. I made my way to the mat but when I got there Kelly wasn’t on the mat. I waited a minute but she didn’t show up. I walked over to the ref to see what was up. I asked him if he knew anything or what would happen if she never showed up to which he replied she would be disqualified and I would move on to the next round without having to fight anyone. The other two mats started their matches when Liz came over to us and asked if we had seen Kelly. We shook our heads. Just then, a friend of Kelly ran over to the three of us. “Hey, Kelly had a family emergency so she had to leave...”, her friend told Liz. I didn’t listen to the rest of what she had to say but the emergency had to do with younger sister back home. After they were done talking, Liz told me I would move on to the final four automatically, therefore moving on to the Christmas Tournament at the end of the semester. I walked back to the bleachers, sat down next to Hailey, and explained to her what just happened.

“That’s good I guess, I’m sorry for her though, I hope her sister is alright,” she said.

Moving on to the next round meant I would either face Abby or Chase, and since I didn’t have a match the rest of the night I decided to watch the other matches to get a sense of my competition in the next two rounds. Abby was wrestling Chase on the mat to the far right while Bella was up against the 5 seed Erica on the far left mat.

By the time I got back to my seat, Erica was up 2-0 on Chase and Bella was tied 1-1 with Erica. Abby was the same height as Chase maybe an inch taller, but Chase had 15 pounds on her. Chase didn’t have much muscle tone but he looked strong and he had a “Cali boy” look to him with his blonde, surfer hair. He looked like he must have played football for a small school in high school or he didn’t get much playing time because he was not very athletic. He used his strength to get through the first two rounds but that wasn’t working against Abby. She used her flexibility, speed, and natural strength to her advantage to take an early 2-0 lead.

The third round of their match was just about to commence. Chase was wearing grey boxer briefs which showed his obvious erection which he blatantly kept adjusting to try to get his opponent’s attention. Abby, however, was not paying any attention to his package as she wanted to dominate him so she could face me in the next round. She kept her eyes locked on him as they circled each other. He had his eyes focused on her tits which were covered by a white bikini top that matched the bottoms. He was panting much more heavily than she was. She attacked him, lunging for his hips but he managed to get his arm around her neck. It looked like a WWE move. She was on her feet, bent over and facing down, with his arm around her neck. He used his weight to just fall back with her in a headlock and they went tumbling to the ground. The crowd oo-ed because the fall looked like it hurt. He still had his arms around her neck, applying pressure, flexing his arm muscles. She had no way to escape so she slammed her hand on the mat repeatedly. He let go of his hold and jumped up on his feet flexing his arms to the crowd, yelling “Comeback time, baby! Let’s GOOOOOOO!”. Abby’s face was red and she did not look happy, rolling her eyes as he was celebrating his achievement to make the score 2-1, still in Abby’s favor.
They started the fourth round of the match circling each other again. “Bring it on, bitch,” he said. She was pissed. He lunged at her stomach, tackling her to the ground and landing on top of her stomach. They scuffled a little, then he pinned her arms to the ground and sat on her stomach. She was still able to wiggle her upper body and arms so he moved up until he was sitting on her chest so his manhood was pressed against her breasts. She was still struggling so he moved up until his ass was on her boobs and his knees were on her upper arms so she couldn’t move them anymore.

“Tap out, bitch!” he commanded her while pressing his dick against her face. She bit her bottom lip then contracted her abs, shooting her long, muscular legs up and wrapping her thighs around his neck. His eyes widened instantly in shock and his hands left her wrists to try pry her thighs from around his neck. With her legs still around his neck, Abby threw her legs down, sending him backwards, his head hitting the mat and performing a backwards somersault. The crowd erupted for Abby. He looked like an ostrich in the sand with his head buried between her legs. She sat up and squeezed her legs even harder, making her quads and hamstring muscles look even bigger. Her abs were ripped with a perfect six pack. As she sat up, she flipped her hair casually and flexed her biceps to the crowd which made them cheer even louder. He had no chance of getting his head out from her legs without her letting him loose. He tapped relentlessly but she kept him there in that awkward position with his face pressed up against the mat. All of the girls were cheering her name while the guys buried their faces in disappointment.

“Who’s the bitch now?” she taunted him before releasing him from her legs. He got up with a purple face and stumbled over to his stuff before falling on the ground from dizziness. Everyone laughed including Abby. He was so embarrassed that he began to cry which only made the situation funnier for the audience. She was declared the winner by a score of 3-1 which meant she would be moving on to the semifinals to face me and automatically moving on to the Christmas Tournament.

She was walking up the bleachers and as she approached me she said, “Did you like what you saw?”

“You kicked his ass. Hopefully I don’t piss you off that badly tomorrow,” I replied.

She laughed, “I guess I’ll finally be able to make you my bitch tomorrow. I’ve been waiting for this moment since we were in kindergarten,” she said with a grin on her face.

“Yeah me too. Good luck trying any of that against me, I haven’t gotten pinned once yet” I taunted.

“That guy was ranked above you. I’m going to do the same thing to you tomorrow, maybe even worse,” she joked with a wink then went to sit with her friends.

While Abby was making a fool of Chase, Bella was having a true battle with Erica. Bella, my ex, was the 4 seed in the tournament and she was facing Erica who was the 5 seed in the tournament. They were very evenly matched.

They were starting the fifth and final round of their match right after me and Abby finished our brief conversation. The match was tied at 2 meaning that the winner of this round would move on to the semifinal and automatically advance to the Christmas Tournament. Both girls looked tired but each of them was determined to win. Bella, at 5’8” and 142 pounds, was wearing a bikini with a pink top and black bottoms. She is fair-skinned with grey-ish, brown hair down to the middle of her back and blue eyes with C-cup breasts. As I mentioned earlier, she played softball, volleyball, and ran track in high school. She is very quick, strong, and she knows how to use her strengths. Plus, she is very competitive which gives her extra confidence and an edge. She works out several times a week so she doesn’t have one muscle group that she utilizes more than the others. They are all deadly. Her legs are just as strong as any of the other girls--especially her thighs. She has a flat, toned stomach, and superior upper body strength from softball. Erica, at 5’9” and 145 pounds, was wearing a black bikini with a white pattern on top. She’s tan with honey blonde hair that falls to the middle of her back, green eyes, and B-cup breasts. She was a state champion in track in high school but she also played volleyball and soccer. Like Bella, she is very fast, but she has an incredibly strong and powerful lower body. Her legs are long, big, and muscular--not to mention a perfect ass. She has a six pack and is rumored to be able to beat any guy in a sit-up contest. Her biggest advantage is her legs and athleticism. Plus, she is very competitive.

Both girls were in such good shape that their body scissors didn’t have the same effect on each other as they did on previous opponents. Their match lasted longer than any other match so far in the tournament. They circled each other as the beginning of the final round started. They locked up in the center of the mat, pushing each other, but equally matched. Bella hugged Erica around the chest and tossed her to the ground, landing on top of Erica. They rolled over so that Bella was on her back and Erica was on top, but Bella still had her arms tight around Erica’s chest and back. Bella let go with her right arm and wrapped it around Erica’s neck, forcing her face into Bella’s breasts, then proceeded to do the same with her left arm. She was smothering Erica with her tits which got a cheer from the guys in the crowd. While Bella was trying to smother out Erica, she was trying to intertwine her legs with Erica’s. However, it was not working. Erica freed her head from Bella’s smother by pushing on her stomach with both hands. Since Bella was on her back still, Erica quickly jumped onto Bella’s stomach, trying to get her right leg under Bella’s back which she succeeded in doing. Erica fell to her side with Bella’s ribs between Erica’s powerful thighs. Erica began to apply pressure with her legs which squeezed the air out of Bella, causing her to let out a loud moan. Bella was exhausted. A bodyscissor that would not have hurt her earlier was now getting to her. She flexed her abs as hard as she could to try to prevent the pain but it wasn’t working. Erica knew she had her right where she wanted her so she attempted to reach for her head. Bella kept batting her arms away. She hit Erica with a few hard punches to the abs but it didn’t affect Erica at all. Erica kept squeezing her legs, then pausing for a moment to scoot her legs up her chest until eventually she was squeezing Bella’s chest with her legs. Bella bucked her legs and tried to pry Erica’s legs apart to no avail. Finally, Erica got her legs around Bella’s left armpit and her neck then squeezed as hard as she could until Bella tapped out. She kept applying the pressure for several seconds after she tapped to get her message across to Bella that she was the alpha-female. Erica released her then got up and let out a sigh of relief knowing she beat the top ranked girl in the tournament. She flexed her arms to the crowd while Bella was sitting on the mat catching her breath. When Bella got up, they congratulated each other then went back to sit in the bleachers after Liz declared Erica the winner.

It was now almost midnight. Liz came out to the middle mat. She concluded the night by saying, “This is the conclusion of all the matches tonight. Congratulations to the four semifinalists who went undefeated tonight. We will finish the rest of our Thanksgiving Tournament tomorrow night beginning at 7 here in the RC. The semifinal matches will be here tomorrow night beginning at 7. Goodnight!”

The next day, I arrived to the gym at about 6:45. The bleachers were semi-full. Hailey met me at the door to the gym, “Hey, do you want me to help you stretch before your matches?” she asked, “The other girls have their friends helping them. I thought I could help you.”

“Sure,” I said.

“OK, cool! Let’s go sit down,” she said enthusiastically. We sat on the big bleachers where the other three semifinalists were.

At 7, Liz came to the center mat and said, “Hello everyone! Welcome back to the second day of the Thanksgiving Freshmen Mixed Wrestling Tournament. We will start tonight with the consolation matches, then work our way up to the semifinal matches. Then, the final consolation matches followed by the final match which will be the last match of the night. We will have the results updated frequently and the six wild card spots will be posted and announced about 10 minutes after the final match. Good luck to everyone tonight. Let’s begin!”

Bella won her consolation match 3-0. It took her no more than a few minutes as she was still heated from losing the match to Erica the night before. This win meant she would be wrestling for 5th place and probably claim a wild card spot.

As the consolation matches ended, Liz came back onto the mats facing the big bleachers and announced that the semifinal matches would begin. She spoke to the crowd, “It is now time for the semifinal matches.” Then the sound of the bell rang.

Hailey and I walked down to the far left mat where Abby and two of her friends were already standing. The ref called us to the center of the mat. “Listen, you two know the rules. I just want to remind you that there are no knockouts until you have scored 2 points. I’m going to give you 5 minutes to stretch and get ready. Good luck to both of you,” he said before dismissing us.

Round 4 - Semifinals

Abby and I turned to each other with grins on our faces. “So, it’s finally time,” I said.

“I’ve been waiting a long time for this moment,” she replied, “are you ready to get your ass beat by a girl?”

“I’m the one who is going to be kicking ass tonight.” There had always been a tension between the two of us. I had a crush on her when I was younger and I think she liked me too but she never admitted it. Now, the tension between us was not just competitive. It was a little sexual.

“You’re going to be kissing my ass by the end of the match,” she said while she poked my chest, “I’ve always been the stronger of the two of us and I’m about to prove it.”

“Whatever you say ballerina,” I teased as I poked her chest back.

“I’m going to KICK your ASS!” she laughed as she stormed over to her friends. I laughed back then walked back over Hailey.

“What did you guys say?” Hailey asked with curiosity.

“Nothing. We were just talking shit,” I replied.

I took off my sweatpants, wearing green boxers. I don’t have big legs, but they’re strong from my naturally gifted athleticism. I had a six pack from all the core work I had to do to stay in shape for track. I didn’t develop a strong upper body until senior year of high school, going to the gym to workout helped with that. Over the Summer is when I finally got more definition in my back, arms, and chest and I weighed in at 175 pounds. Sports helped me stay limber and more flexible than most of the guys I played sports with but still nowhere near as flexible as Abby was.

I looked over to see Abby stripping down to her white bikini. She looked stunning. Her legs were long, lean, and strong. Her thighs and calves were well defined and very toned. Her ass was firm and round. Her abs were still rock hard and seemed to be permanently flexing. Her boobs were only B-cups but they were sexy nonetheless. Her arms were lean, but her shoulders and back were well-developed and muscular. Even after all that, she still looked feminine and sexy as hell with her long, ashy-brown hair that fell down to her lower back and her blue eyes. She began doing some ballet stretches, showing off her flexibility. I was mesmerized watching her stretch half-naked. I knew this match would mean a lot between the two of us because of all the competition we’ve been through in the past. We were both taking this very seriously and we were going to do whatever we needed to win and shove it in the other’s face.

The 5 minute warm up had ended and the ref called for us to start the fight. The crowd was cheering for both of us about 50-50. Most of the guys were cheering for me while most of the girls were rooting for Abby.

We walked to the center of the mat in silence. We were both eager to start so we got right to it. We locked up in the center of the mat, grabbing each other's hands, trying to push the other one backwards. I released both of my hands from hers, placing my left around her waist and my right arm behind her left knee. I used my strength to try to lift her off the ground as best I could. She tried to keep her balance by hopping on her right foot, but I tackled her to the mat, landing on top of her with my right arm still under her left leg, pushing it towards her chest. She tried to grab my head but I didn’t let her. I pushed her leg across her body, flipping her onto her stomach. Then I hopped on her lower back, wrapped my arms around her neck, and pulled towards me. She reached for my arms, trying to pull them from her neck but she couldn’t. “Tap!” I demanded her.

“UGGGGG! Fine,” she grunted, then tapped my arm.

I released her and I smacked her ass before I got off of her. “That was a pretty quick first point,” I taunted with a smile on my face.

“Whatever,” she said under her breath.

We got ready for the second round. She came at me, shoving me back a few feet. I came back at her where we locked hands, then grabbing each other’s shoulder. She quickly took her hands from my shoulders, wrapping her arms around my midsection, placing her left leg behind me, and tossing me over her hip. I managed to get my hands around her back in time to bring her down with me. I landed on my back and she fell across my chest. She quickly swung her leg over my chest and sat up, trying to get a hold of my arms. I kept batting her hands away from me and tried rolling her off of me. She was getting frustrated. She finally scooted up until her crotch was on my neck and her knees were on my arms. I tried the move she did last night against Chase but it didn’t work as she leaned forward enough to where my legs couldn’t reach her. She then scooted up and planted her ass right on my face. The girls in the crowd roared.

“You like that, big guy?” she laughed while wiggling her ass on face, “I recommend that you tap.” I did as she told me and tapped out. She gyrated her hips on my face for a few seconds before she got up, “Oooooooo that feels good!”, she moaned.

We stood up and started the third round. I went at her like I was going for her shoulders but at the last second I lunged for her legs. I caught her off guard, taking her to the ground. She landed on her back. I knew I fucked up because I landed right in between her legs. She grabbed my hair with her right hand, lifted my head up, and proceeded to wrap her thighs around my neck. The immediate pressure was unbearable. I instinctively tried to pry her legs apart but that had no chance. She squeezed even harder. I could feel the air being squeezed out of me. “Ahhhh, this is right where you belong, begging between my legs,” she said smiling.

I was looking right at her face as she was laughing. “You’re almost close enough to eat my pussy.” I could barely understand what she was saying.

I started making a gurgling sound which was embarrassing and not good. As I was trapped between her legs I could see her six pack pulsing as she kept applying pressure to my neck. To make things worse, I was starting to get a boner. My face quickly turned red and then purple. I couldn’t afford anymore embarrassment so I tapped out. She released me from her legs and got up to a cheering crowd of girls. She was giving them a show, flexing her biceps to the crowd.

“How do you like that? You’re losing to a girl. Now, I can knock your ass out,” she said laughing. I didn’t say anything. I just got ready for the next round. I was down 2-1. I couldn’t lose to Abby and let her have bragging rights.

She noticed my half-hard-on being outlined through my boxers. “That’s a nice package you got there. Is that for me?” she said smiling.

“If you want it, come get it,” I chirped back.

We started the fourth round. She was fired up and she wanted to end it. I decided I would take the defensive, stay calm, and let her come to me. That’s exactly what she did. She ran towards me at full speed, wanting to tackle me high. I guess she never watched football before. As she ran towards me I went low and wrapped her up around the waist and standing up, letting her momentum flip her over my back, making her land flat on her back. She was stunned and probably a little surprised as she looked straight up to the ceiling. I saw my opportunity and decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. I quickly sat down right behind her head, pulled her head up, and placed my legs around her neck. She tried to get up, but she wasn’t fast enough. Her face was in my crotch with my cock against her mouth. I pressed her face against it as I squeezed and flexed my thighs. Just like I did, her first instinct was to grab my legs in an effort to pry them apart. It wasn’t happening. “It’s your turn to tap out, Sweetie!” I said. The guys in the crowd cheered me on as I flexed my arms to the girls in the crowd. She tapped out and I let her go. Her face was red. The match was tied. Of course it was!

The other match between Erica and Alise just ended. Erica won 3-1. Both of them were watching the battle that was taking place between me and Abby.
We got up and both of us were pumped. Her abs were even more defined now. This time we circled each other for a while, waiting for the other person to make their move. I decided to attack first. I grabbed her, she grabbed me, and we fell to the floor next to each other. I rolled on top of her. I was on my hands and knees with her legs between mine and I had her shoulders pinned with my hands. I thought I had her until she tucked her knees up to her chest, spread them apart, and wrapped them around my stomach. I don’t know how I let her do that. The girls in the crowd began to cheer. She pulled my head down to her breasts and applied more pressure around my torso. I got my head free, lifting it up. She had a grin on her face. My ribs were starting to hurt as I tried my best to flex my abs to alleviate the pain. I began to wince.

“I got ya! Whatcha gonna do now? Huh?” she said.

I had to think of something fast. I grabbed her legs and pulled but they wouldn’t budge. There was only one thing left I could do. I looked at her stomach and hit her with a one-two punch to the diaphragm which made her gasp and loosen her legs. While I had the chance I pried her legs apart, escaping so I could catch my breath. We both got to our knees and clasped hands, while being chest to chest, our muscular stomachs pressed together as we tried to gain an advantage over the other. She punched me in the ribs twice with her right fist for payback. I got my right arm around her neck and pulled her to me so her head was against my chest. She grabbed for my arm so I fell backwards on my back with her on top of me. She kicked her legs to try to get some leverage. Her face was against my chest with my right arm still around her neck. She lifted her hips off the ground so that she was now on her knees. I tucked my legs to my chest then shot them around her stomach so that I had her in a bodyscissor the same way I was earlier. I squeezed as hard as I could but she was handling it pretty well. She freed her head from my right arm and sat up. I tried squeezing my legs harder but it didn’t seem to hurt her as much as it hurt me earlier. She punched my stomach a couple times just as I did to her but I didn’t loosen up.

“It’s not working on me,” I gasped to her. She let out a frustrated grunt. I tried to throw her to one side with my hips so that I could maneuver and get in a better position. I got her off balance after a few tries and I finally threw her to my right side so that she was no longer on her knees. The guys in the crowd began to cheer. She was laying on her stomach so I loosened my legs, maneuvered myself from her side to on her back. She pushed herself up and I wrapped my right arm around her neck. She tried to throw me off of her by rolling over to her right side which put me on my back, but I still had her in a reverse chokehold. I lifted my legs up and wrapped them around her waist. I knew I had her right where I wanted her so I squeezed my legs as hard as I possibly could and tightened my hold around her neck. She was putting up a huge fight, kicking her legs and trying to roll over. I knew I couldn’t blow it. She was using all of her strength, flexing her abs, arms, and legs to try to get out of the chokehold. I had to use all of my strength to keep her contained. “Give up, Abby,” I demanded as I struggled, “you lost!”

She grunted furiously, then she tapped out and I let her up. “Fuck you, I want a rematch!” she said.

“I beat you fair and square,” I replied laughing with what little breath I had.

“You got lucky. This is the first time you’ve ever beat me at anything,” she said while panting, “next time I’m going to destroy you!”

“Whatever you say, loser. That won’t be for a while,” I said with a wink.

“I can’t wait for the rematch,” she said with a devilish grin, “You won’t stand a chance.”

I walked over to my stuff and put my clothes back on. The ref from the match came over to me and told me to go stand next to Liz when she walked onto the mat. Just then, Liz walked onto the center mat. I followed her over, only wearing my sweatpants.

“I present to all of you the two finalists in our Thanksgiving Tournament!” she said while hoisting me and Erica’s hands in the air.

As I went to sit down, I got praise from a bunch of the guys and some girls in the stands. I stretched out and got some water as I was waiting for my final match to start. I was still trying to catch my breath.
Old 18-Feb-17, 15:26
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Thanksgiving Tournament

For some reason this story was in the moderation queue. Now it's approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 18-Feb-17, 19:57
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

That was damned good. I can't wait for the rematch, too. And the final, of course. Thanks mate.
Old 18-Feb-17, 20:02
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Wow! Just amazing!
Old 20-Feb-17, 03:08
Points: 3,654, Level: 25 Points: 3,654, Level: 25 Points: 3,654, Level: 25
Last Achievements

best story in a long time. The male can actually win and they are close fights. Love the suspense. Keep it up. I want a spring and summer tournament too. For all four years of college and grad school.
Old 07-Mar-17, 06:49
Last Achievements

Hey guys thanks for the feedback. I have some more ideas for directions I can take this story in the future. I promise the guy character won't always win as he did in the previous matches above but I like competitive matches because they're more fun to write in my opinion. Anyway, here's the rest of the story for now. Enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the consolation matches took about 45 minutes to be completed before it was time for the championship match. Both Bella and Abby won their matches, placing fifth and third respectively.

I decided to stretch once more before the championship match was set to start. Just as I finished up, Liz called me and Erica over to the center of the middle mat. With each of us standing on one side of her, she introduced us to the crowd. Then she said, “This is what we’ve all been waiting for--the Championship. The first competitor to get 3 points will be crowned the winner of the tournament. The final standings will be posted immediately after the match has been completed and at the time we will also announce who else will be moving on to the next tournament. Until then, enjoy the finale!”. Then, per usual, she wished us luck then dismissed us to get ready.

Erica and I glanced at each other but didn’t say anything as we walked back to our sides of the mat. She looked well-prepared and anxious to start the final match to hopefully be named champion. I took off my shirt and sweatpants and jumped up and down a couple of times to make sure I was loose before making my way to the center of the mat.

Round 5 - Championship Round

Erica took off her sweatpants and tank top, revealing her black bikini. With her back to the crowd, she bent down and touched her toes, showing her ass which received some whistles from a couple guys. Then she proceeded to make her way to the mat, using her hands to shake her thigh muscles. As I mentioned earlier, she looked stunning, standing 5’9” with medium-length brown hair, tan skin and green eyes. Her body reminded me of a photo I saw of Alex Morgan in a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition magazine. She had a toned upper body, B-cup breasts, a flat, strong stomach and big legs from years of soccer, volleyball, and track. I knew her legs and stamina would probably be a problem for me going into the fight.

We met in the center of the mat. “You ready to go?” she asked with a grin.

“You bet,” I replied. Then the bell rang and the began.

She came at me first, pushing me backwards. Once I got my footing, I began to push back. Her legs were powerful, digging into the mat as we struggled to gain an advantage over each other. After a few seconds, she stopped pushing, making me fall forward where she used my momentum to take me to the ground. I landed on my stomach and she climbed on my back. She quickly wrapped her arm around my neck. As I got to my hands and knees she used her leverage to pull and roll me to our left side where I fell onto her with my head against her chest. She got her leg around my stomach, locked her ankles and squeezed. I was stuck, trapped on my back while she was on her side with her legs around my stomach and my head buried in her chest. I tried to free my head by pushing against her stomach. I was losing air with her arms still tight around my neck so I kicked my legs and tried to roll over to try to make an escape but it didn’t work. This was not the start I wanted. The only option I had left was to submit so I tapped out against her back.

“You’re not getting out that easy,” she said into my ear. She didn’t release me from her grip so I tapped on her back even harder before she let go. Once I got up she took a deep breath and smiled at me. She got an applause from her fan base. A quick 1-0 score in her favor because of an early mistake on my part.

This time, we both went at the other, wrapping each other up and trying to push the other one back. I used my upper body strength to swing her around, taking her to the mat. We landed on our sides with our arms wrapped around each other, fighting to get each of our legs atop the other person’s body. We wrestled around for what seemed like a long time before I was able to roll on top. I was positioned on top of her thighs. She sat up attempting to wrap her arms around my neck again but I put my hands on her shoulders and forced her down onto her back which loosened her bikini top. When I scooted up to her stomach, she was able to roll over onto her left side. I couldn’t afford to let her escape so I grabbed her right arm, hopped up, and got my legs wrapped around it, then fell back gently, putting her in an armbar that a friend who wrestled in high school showed me how to do. She began to kick her feet. “Good luck with that. You’re gonna have trouble going forward with a broken arm,” I said sarcastically.

She let out a grunt then tapped with her left hand. I let her up immediately then let out a chuckle under my breath as her top was beginning to fall off.

She looked at me with a scowl for giggling then she looked down and noticed her boobs were almost out. She looked back at me and smiled then proceeded to undo her bikini top completely and throw it over to her pile of stuff a few feet away. This caught me off guard as she was still looking at me dead in the eyes with a smirk on her face.

“Bet you weren’t expecting that,” she said.

“Damn,” was all I could say as I looked at her bare breasts and perky nipples. Everyone in the crowd cheered louder than any other time before.

While I was still in a trance from what just happened, she came at me again and jumped on me, wrapping her right arm around my neck with her legs wrapped around my waist, squishing my face against her breasts. I didn’t know what to do so bear hugged her. She used her weight to lean back as hard as she could which brought us to the ground. The impact of hitting the ground loosened her arms from around my neck, so with both hands on her breasts I pushed her onto her back. She still had her legs wrapped around my waist so she used her hips and abdominal strength to throw me to my right side. She tried to sit up, but as she did I got my hands behind her head and pulled her head tight against my chest. Her legs weren’t hurting me much as they were around my hips, not my stomach. She struggled to get her head free so while I had my left arm around her neck, I got my right arm under her armpit so I had her head and arm tight against my chest and I was determined to not let her go until she tapped. She struggled to break free, wiggling to try to get loose or roll me over. The guys in the crowd began to cheer for me again. It took a lot of my strength to contain her like that but eventually she began to wear out.

“Give up, I’m not gonna let you go,” I pleaded. She gave it one final effort before she slammed her hand repeatedly on the mat. I was up 2-1 and one point away from being crowned champion of the tournament but I knew the last round or two wouldn’t be easy. We got up and I could tell she was not planning on letting me win here.

She hopped around a couple times, her tits bouncing with her, and her muscular quads jiggling. She caught her breath then came at me. We wrapped each other up so we were chest to chest, then she got her right leg behind me and pushed forward, causing me to fall on my back. She stood over me as I fell, then once I landed she sat on my chest backwards, facing the crowd. I knew I was in for trouble so I tried to arch my back to create some space to get her off me. It didn’t work so I tried to kick my legs up but it was no use. I tried to push her off of me and sit up but she had my upper body pinned down with her ass.

“Huh-uh,” she giggled as she forced my hips back down to the ground.

She reached behind her with her right hand, lifted up my head by my hair, and positioned her ass right on my chin. She then wrapped her legs around my neck and squeezed the air out of me which led to an eruption from everyone in the gym. My hand reached for her legs, but there was nothing I could do. She had me in a reverse scissorhold and all I could see was her ass on my face. I grabbed her ass with my hands and squeezed them as if there was any hope of that helping me get out. It was no use, my head was beginning to ache and my ears were beginning to ring. I dug my fingers into her plump rear end which did nothing but pleasure her even more. She arched her back, squeezing her already firm ass even tighter, then flexed her right arm to what was now a standing ovation of girls in the bleachers. I was beginning to see stars so I tapped out against her ass like it was a drum.

“Aww, I was just getting to the fun part. Oh well…” she teased before letting me go, “it’s time to finish you off!”

My face was red as can be. I got up and stood still for several seconds to catch my breath. Everyone was cheering now for the final point. I was a little dizzy from the blood rushing back to my head. I knew it was a do or die situation now. The crowd was still loud with several girls cheering Erica’s name. The guys realized they were getting out-cheered by the girls so they began some chants of their own which I couldn’t make out.

Erica and I stood about 5 feet away from each other as the final round began. She came at me high as she had done the last 4 rounds so I went low, wrapping my arms around her waist and lifting her up. She was able to wrap her legs around my ribs and squeeze them as I held her up. I could feel the pressure and the pain immediately so I leaned forward and slammed her on her back which didn’t seem to affect her very much. The crowd let out a collective gasp as they heard the thud of her bare back against the mat. The fall loosened her grip around my ribs but she still had them secured around my midsection. I had her shoulders pinned down with my hands as she began to constrict the air from my lungs again. She kept me between her legs for a minute before she released them to move the up around my chest just underneath my arms. She looked me dead in the eyes the whole time. Then, she loosened them again and tried to pull my head down between them but I was able to push her legs away in time before she could capture my head between her thighs.

“Dammit!” she let out as we rolled away from each other and got to our knees, “I had you.”

“Not so fast, babe,” I teased back.

We met back in the center of the mat, grabbing each other’s shoulders. I had the advantage in upper body strength so I pushed her backwards then took her to the ground. She landed on her back so I was able to quickly dive for her head and get her in a headlock with her face in my shoulder. The guys began to make their presence known in the stands by letting out a roar. I tried throwing my right leg over her body but she was able to arch her body with her legs. I was frustrated because there wasn’t much I could do without possibly letting her escape. She was trying to push me away with her hands on my stomach. I had my right arm still around her neck with her head against the mat and her face in my chest while I was on my knees still trying to get my leg over her stomach. Out of nowhere she dropped her legs to the floor, turned on her side so her hips were facing me, then put her legs around my lower abdomen. She began to pant really hard. Her thighs were now squeezing my abs so tightly that it dropped me from my knees onto the floor. Once the girls saw me collapse, they cheered Erica’s name as loud as they could. We both had each other in different holds at the same time. I had her in a headlock and she had me in a bodyscissors.

It was now a test of strength and stamina--who could last the longest with the least amount of air. The crowd was going berserk as they knew we were coming down the final stretch. I squeezed my right arm as hard as I could to allow the least amount of air as possible to her lungs. Erica was doing the same, squeezing her legs together to prevent any air from entering my lungs. The pain was almost unbearable. I was tightening my abs as hard as I could to ease the pain but her powerful thighs were crushing me. Her quads looked ginormous and her hamstrings were popping. Her abs were twisting and turning as she used every last bit of strength she could to try to make me submit to her one final time. The crowd was deafening as we were battling it out on the mat. She let out a brief grunt as I let out a cry in pain. I was getting weak as she kept applying the pressure. I was at the breaking point. The crowd noise fell slightly as they waited to see what would happen and what the final outcome would be. Just then, I felt her legs loosen a little and her abs relaxed briefly. Then, she frantically slapped her hand against my back several times so I released her from my grip and we both fell to the floor next to each other gasping heavily. The crowd went wild (especially the guys) as we were laying on our backs staring at the ceiling trying our best to get air back into our lungs. My ribs and abdomen were in lasting pain.

Liz and one of the referees ran over to us to make sure we were ok. After she knew we were fine, Liz stood me up, raised my hand to the crowd, and declared me the winner of the tournament.
Old 05-Apr-17, 19:22
Points: 2,640, Level: 21 Points: 2,640, Level: 21 Points: 2,640, Level: 21
Last Achievements

When is the winter tournament?
Old 10-Apr-17, 05:45
Last Achievements

Here is the Christmas Tournament so far. Thanks to everyone who has thanked me for the story. I'll continue on with this story and I might start some new ones. Feel free to leave comments on stuff you like/dislike and any improvements you'd like to see. Enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the match had ended and what seemed like everyone in the gym congratulated me, the committee of 10 graduate students voted on the 6 “Wild Cards” who they believed were the most qualified to move on to the Christmas Tournament. This list included my ex girlfriend, Bella, along with 5 other girls and of course the four of us who had automatically moved on. I was the only guy to advance.

*One week before Christmas Break*

About a week before Christmas break, Liz sent out an email with details about the tournament which included an attachment of the tournament bracket picturing the names of everyone participating as well as each person’s height, weight, and year in school. She also reminded us of the cash prizes of $340 for 1st place, $85 for 2nd place, and $5 for 3rd place. As I looked at the bracket, I found that I was the 10th seed overall and I would be matched up against the 55th seed, Taylor, a sophomore. Once I skimmed over the rest of the bracket, I went to the gym for my weekly routine.

A day or two later I received a text from Abby asking if I was up for a bet.

Abby - Hey we should make a bet

Me - What kind of bet do you wanna make?

Abby - I see you’re the 10 seed and I’m the 14 seed which means we won’t face each other until the semifinal match again

Me - Ya so?

Abby - So how about whoever makes it further in the tournament between the two of us gets $20 from the other person?

Me - Lol that’s not fair

Abby - What do you mean? It’s totally fair

Me - No it’s not we’re not matched up against the same people.

Abby - Oh cry me a river! Don’t be a pussy it’ll be a fun wager plus you’re gonna have the easier competition anyway since you’re the higher seed.

Me - Fine I’ll do it for $5

Abby - $5 is weak let’s do $15!!

Me - $10 final offer.

Abby - I’ll take it. See ya Saturday!! *winky emoji*

*Saturday*

The day of the Christmas Tournament had finally arrived. I got to the RC about a half hour early before 10 AM which was when the Tournament was scheduled to begin. The gym had the same layout as it did for the first event and as I sauntered in, I saw that the place was packed with about 300 college students including some professors and alumni. As I walked up the bleachers to find a seat, a few cheers rang out in my name to which I replied with a modest smile then continued to my seat which I found next to a guy who looked like a grad student.

“You’re the guy who won the Freshman Tournament right?” the guy asked.

“That’s me,” I replied.

“Neat! You know you’re only the second guy to have won the freshman tournament? The other ten have all been girls,” he said.

“Really? So guys don’t win much huh?” I responded.

“Nope. And only three guys have won this tournament--the first two years were won by senior guys then the fifth year, the kid who won the Freshman tournament won as a senior.”

“And all the rest of the winners were girls?” I asked.

“Yessir. Six straight years now a girl has won and they’ve won eight total. These girls can fight,” he laughed.

“Did you participate?” I asked.

“Yeah I did all four years but I never made it passed the Round of 16. I’m actually on the committee that picks which Freshman move on to this tournament. This is my second year doing it. I watched you and you’re pretty good.”

“Thanks a lot. Do you think you could give me any advice?” I asked.

He chuckled, “Yeah I guess so--with the little success I had.”

The sound of the microphone turning on broke our conversation followed by the familiar voice of Liz speaking, “Hello everyone and welcome to our 12th Annual Mixed Wrestling Tournament. We will begin shortly but first I wanna go over some things. First off, all of the matches will be done today here in the gym and the Championship will be tonight. Second, we have a bracket on the dry-erase board that will be updated frequently during the matches so that everyone has time to prepare for the next match. Unlike the Freshman tournament, we will only have a consolation bracket for the final four competitors, so once you lose, you’re out,” she proceeded, “Now let’s go over the rules. Each match will be won by whoever scores 3 points first or by way of knockout. The only fighting rule is no cheap shots to the groin area for either gender. Other than that, anything goes. Good luck to all competitors and LET THE TOURNAMENT BEGIN!”

Round 1

My first match was against Taylor, a sophomore sorority girl who had a stern look on her face as we made eye contact in the center of the mat. She was fairly attractive standing about 5’7” with light brown hair with streaks of blonde and blue eyes. She was wearing black spandex shorts and a red sports bra. She had the figure of a runner--moderately fit, not very muscular but in shape.
Her eyes were locked on mine as she was chewing a piece a bubble gum. “You’re the freshman guy I’ve been hearing about?” she said with an attitude while looking me up and down.

“Yup, I guess so,” I replied.

“Huh,” she said before popping an obnoxiously loud bubble in her mouth, “OK then.”

The bell rang and the match began. I didn’t know what to expect from the competition at this level so I chose to let her come to me first. She took two quick steps at me then lept in the air, grabbed my head, pulling it towards her, then landed her right knee directly to my stomach making me hunch over in pain. When she landed, she saw her opportunity and shoved me over onto my back then dropped her ass right on the spot she kneed me. I let out a grunt in pain which amused her. “That didn’t take very long,” she giggled and tilted her head while chewing her gum, “You gonna tap Mr. Freshman?”

I struggled to get her off of me. I was in too much pain so I tapped out on the mat. She got tired of me struggling so she took out the gum that was in her mouth and forcibly shoved it in my mouth then let out a laugh. I spat the gum out and got to my feet.

“Fuck that,” I said to her in an aggravated tone.

“Oooooooh we have a feisty freshman, don’t we?” she replied.

I stood there trying to stretch my stomach and take some deep breaths before going back in. Taylor smiled the whole time, clearly thinking she had a good start.

Once the initial pain went away we started again. We both charged at each other, this time I kept an eye on her knee. Once we reached each other she tried the exact same thing although this time when she tried to knee me, I awkwardly got my arms around her leg while still receiving some impact to my lower abdomen. I held her knee against my stomach with both arms so that she was hopping on one foot. I let go with my right arm and reached for her other leg. As I did so she punched my shoulder repeatedly. I finally got my right hand around her other knee. Once i did, I lifted her leg out from under her and forced her backwards, flipping her onto her back. With my hands on her ankles, and her on her back, I pushed her legs back so that her knees were to her shoulders and her ankles were on either side of her head with her face poking out from between. “Peek-a-boo”, I said as I stared at her while forcing her ankles against the mat to ensure she wouldn’t escape. She gave in and tapped against the mat. We were tied at one point a piece.

I took the initiative this time. When I got to her she whiffed on a punched to the left side of my face which made her vulnerable. I quickly got behind her, hugging her around the chest with my arms, then I spun my body around 180 degrees with her in my grasp then took her to the ground so that we landed on our left sides. I then released my right arm from her chest and wrapped it around her neck. I rolled her on top of me. She kicked her legs to break free as I tried to wrap my legs around hers. Meanwhile I continuously applied pressure to her throat. She arched her back a couple times until finally I was able to wrap my legs around her stomach and keep her down for good. She finally tapped out against my arm which I released from around her neck.

“Last point honey, let’s make it fast,” I said.

“It’s not over yet,” she replied.

We went towards each other briskly. I kept my focus on her knees as I thought she would try some of that bullshit again. My plan was to go for her shoulders but as we reached each other she hit me directly in the forehead with her right fist which dazed me and made me take a few steps backwards. She charged at me and tackled me around my stomach, landing her shoulder on the spot where I had been kneed. I fell on my ass and she forced my shoulders down. I was able to get her hands off of me, get my hands on her waist, and roll us over to my left side before she could get positioned. I finally threw her leg from around me and rolled her onto her stomach then got my right arm around her neck while sitting on her lower back.

“That was pretty fast don’t ya think?” I whispered in her ear. She was upset so she pounded her fists on the mat. “I guess that counts as a tap out,” I gloated then got up and was declared the winner by a score of 3-1.

When I got back to my seat in the bleachers, the grad student had some things to say for me. “Hey good job, you want some ice for your head?” he said.

“I could use some at some point. She got me pretty good,” I replied.

“You know, I noticed that you use a lot of the same moves out there. You usually end it in either a reverse chokehold or a grapevine”

“Yeah?” I replied.

“Well, if you wanna advance in this tournament, you’re gonna need to figure out some new moves because these girls--especially the upperclassmen--have experience fighting other guys so they’ve seen most of your moves and know how to anticipate and counter your moves. You’re 6 feet tall, fast and pretty strong for your size. That’s an advantage by itself, but you have to know how to use your body to win. These girls are clever.”

“I see what you mean, I’ll think of something.”

Abby won her first round match against a junior guy by a score of 3-0. She absolutely dominated the poor guy, making him submit by way of two headscissors and a reverse facesit to finish him off. We were both seemingly to become fan favorites by the crowd as we each received the most applause of the freshman in the tournament. She was becoming one of the new young, dominant females as she was tall, lean, gorgeous, and dominant over her competition (except me haha). I was obviously a fan favorite from the standpoint of the guys because I was seen as the “chosen one” to bring the bragging rights of the tournament back to the males. But also, most people saw me as likeable because I wasn’t as big of an asshole as some of the other guys in the tournament.

The bell rang to start begin round 2.

Round 2

I was now matched up against the 23 seed, Sierra, the girl who placed 6th in our Freshman Tournament. She lost to my ex girlfriend in the final match of the tournament. She was a ferocious little thing, only standing about 5’4” or 5’5”, but she was fit. She had blue eyes and curly blonde hair that reached a few inches past her shoulders and the last several inches of her hair was dyed turquoise blue. She was wearing black leggings and turquoise bra that matched the color of her hair. I could tell she worked out a lot because I could see the outline of her big, muscular thighs through her leggings. She had a toned stomach and I knew from previous matches that she was quick and flexible.

Sierra and I began the match circling each other slowly. I made the first move by trying to grab her. She lunged at me, hugging my waist and wrapping her legs around my right leg. I stood there for a second then put my hands under her arms then pried her off of me. With her chest off of me now, I decided to fall forward on top of her. My chest was on her face. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them down next to her. She released her legs from around mine and tried to roll me over. She was really strong. I could feel her abs working to try to get leverage to roll me over. I got my legs under hers then took my hands off of her wrists to wrap my arms around her head and force it into my chest as I have done so many times before. I thought I had her but somehow she managed to use her legs and powerful hips to roll me over like I was nothing. Even though she was on top I still had her head buried in my chest. She gyrated her hips to try to loosen my legs but it didn’t do much. She was breathing heavily against my chest, then she began to gasp. At that point, she thought she would give me the point then try again next round. She tapped on the mat and I let her up.

I went on the offensive now. I tried to catch her off guard by diving for her waist but she knew exactly what I was trying to do. She sidestepped me like a matador getting out of the way of a raging bull and I landed on my hands and knees. Right on cue, Sierra stepped over my shoulders and I could feel two giant quads on each side of my neck. I was in trouble. She clamped down on my head and had complete control over me. I tried to get away but she already had me in her possession. She had me in a standing headscissor. My hands grasped her upper thigh for just a second before she fell to her right side, taking me to the ground with her silky black leggings engulfing my entire head. My eyes were getting watery and the pain was getting to be too much. I tapped. She didn’t say anything to taunt me like all of the other girls had done. Sierra was all business.

We got up and my ears were ringing still from the pressure she put on the sides of my head. We met in the middle of the mat, clasping each other's hands. I let go with my right hand and pulled her to me, getting her in a headlock under my right arm so her head was facing down. She quickly began landing punches to my ribs with her left fist and tried to get her head free. She wrapped her left leg around my leg then kicked the back of my knee which forced me to fall backwards but I managed to keep her in the headlock as we tumbled to the ground. With her head still stuck between my bicep and the mat she began to land punches on my abs again as she grapevined my legs. I didn’t know what to do but I wasn’t going to let her go. I struggled to get my legs free until she untangled her legs from mine. I wasn’t applying much pressure with my arm around her neck, just enough so she couldn’t get out of it. She tried to get on her feet and when she sort of did, I got my legs up and wrapped them around her waist and pulled her hips against mine. I readjusted my hips once more then applied some more pressure with my legs, then applied some real pressure with my bicep around her neck. She kicked her legs against the mat, turning us around the mat. Eventually, she wore out and tapped out against my chest.

I wanted to keep my momentum going so when we got up, I went for her. I grabbed ahold of her arms and as I did so, she hopped up and karate kicked me in the abdomen, landing her heel with full force so hard it sent me back a couple steps. We started over again. She stampeded towards me and as I backpedaled away, she dove for my legs, tackling me to the mat. I kicked her off of my legs then got on top her. She met me with a punch to the jaw which caught me by surprise then she sat up and pulled my face into her tits, then once again she used her hips to roll me over onto my back, then proceeded to grapevine my legs. I managed to push my face away from her breasts then sit up a little, then somehow with our legs tangled, I was able to roll her over again so that I was on top again. She loosened her legs and shoved me off of her before I could do anything. We got to our knees and locked up. My leverage was too much for her, so I shoved her to the mat where she landed on her stomach. I seated myself on her firm, round ass, and put her right arm behind her back to make her submit. She tapped, then the ref came over and declared me the winner. I congratulated her then she congratulated me and that was it.
I got back to my seat and got some ice for my ribs.

“You’re taking some hits out there,” the grad student laughed.

“I wasn’t expecting that much punching, I’m gonna have to defend myself better.”

“The deeper you go, the more punching there usually is. But hey, you’ve already made it as far in this tournament as I ever did,” he said optimistically, “you’re now in the Round of 16!”

Abby won her second match against a sophomore girl by a score of 3-1. My ex lost her match against a sophomore boy by a score of 3-2 and Erica, the girl I beat in the championship, won against a senior boy by a score of 3-2. Abby, Erica, and I were the only freshman left in the tournament. And of the 16, 6 were guys and 10 were girls.
Round 3-Round of 16

My third match was against a junior girl named Becca. She was the 7 seed overall in the tournament and she was the first person I had to fight who was higher seeded than I was. We met in the center of the mat a couple minutes before we were set to start the match. She stood about 5’10” with dark brown, curly hair and brown eyes.

“Hey freshman,” she taunted as she tossed a case of lipstick at me, “you should put that on before you kiss my ass”

“Wow that’s hilarious. We’ll see about that, sweetie,” I replied.

“Ohhhh...don’t start talkin’ to me like. You’re gonna turn me on,” she said while licking her lips, “I can’t wait to have you begging for mercy between my thighs,” she continued while massaging her legs behind her sweatpants. She turned around and walked back to her stuff to get undressed.

I got undressed and did a few stretches before heading to the center of the mat. Becca met me a few seconds later wearing a dark blue bikini. Her body was wonderful. I learned later on that she was on the volleyball team. Her thighs were probably 24-25” in circumference, rock-solid, and jiggled when she walked. To compliment her legs, she had a bubble butt and a flat stomach along with C-cup breasts that she could use to her advantage. I knew she could be trouble.

With the sound of the bell, we began. The crowd was not a real factor in the first two rounds but now they were into it. It was loud in the gymnasium as we circled each other, waiting for the other one to make the first move. We collided in the center of the mat with our hands on each other’s shoulders. Her massive quads jiggled with every step she took. I finally broke the stalemate and dove for her stomach. I was able to wrap her up but I couldn’t take her to the ground immediately. I stuck my right leg between hers and tossed her to the mat. I sat down on her stomach as she fought to keep my hands away from her. She thrusted her hips in the air, lifting me with them, then quickly dropped them back to the mat, throwing me off balance on her stomach. She was able to lift her legs up and around my torso then threw me and her legs backwards. I was shocked. She sat up, tossed my legs off of her then began to squeeze her legs around my upper chest. The pain was incredible.

“Oh shit,” I let out on accident.

“Does it hurt, Freshman?” She teased. The crowd got louder after the acrobatic stunt she just pulled. There was nothing to be done. I tapped against her shin.

“Come on, Champ. You can’t lose to a girl!” she hollered at me over the noisy crowd.

I let out a sigh then started the second round. We both attacked each other. I faked low and went high, catching her in a headlock under my right arm so that we were both facing the crowd. I stuck my right leg in front of her and threw her over it and to the ground. She got to her knees but I was able to get behind her in time to get my arms locked around hers and my legs around her waist. I gently fell backward with her in my hold onto my back. She reached for my head with her arms but it didn’t work. I got my legs around her waist and clamped down as hard as I could which I knew was probably no comparison to what she could do to me. She let out a gasp for air. I let go of one of her arms and wrapped it around her neck to speed up the submission. She was putting up a fight. She raised her hips and slammed them on the floor to get me to lose my grip around her abdomen which basically just pounded my dick against her pillow-soft ass. It began to give me an erection so I squeezed my bicep harder around her neck.

“Oooooo...now you’re turning me on,” I said to her. After about 15 seconds she tapped out against my arm.

“You’re a lucky little guy,” she grinned at me. I responded with a wink as I was trying to catch my breath. “Good luck trying that again,” she winked back.

She began the third round by landing a punch to my midsection. Then, we locked up again and fell to the floor. We grappled for a few seconds before she got an arm around my head and pulled herself closer to it. Our heads were right next to each other but we were facing opposite directions as we laid right beside each other. I sat up but she immediately pulled me back down and crawled on top of me. I knew what was going to happen next and I didn’t have much time to prevent it. She laid on top of my stomach with her legs just about where my head was. I quickly wrapped my arms around her lower back and rolled to my left side but it was too late. By the time I was on my left side, Becca’s shapely, plump ass cheeks were all I could see and pressure around my neck was all I could feel. “YESSSSS!!” she exclaimed at the top of her lungs while facing a roaring crowd. “You’re all mine now,” she bragged.

She rolled me from my side back onto my back. My hands clasped her jiggling ass. The pain stopped for a brief second only for her to grab my hair and pull my face deeper into her sweaty thong before squeezing me between her legs again.

“This is right where you belong...at the mercy of my ass,” she taunted. At this point I couldn’t see anything or breathe so I frantically smacked her bum repeatedly.

“Only one more round left,” she yelled at me before jumping up and down towards the crowd. Her ass and tits were bouncing up and down with her as she celebrated.

She turned back to me and we went to clasp hands again but this time I took my hands away at the last second, making her stumble forward then tripping her with my right foot. She fell on her stomach and I got behind her and put her in a full nelson and planted my feet in the mat so she couldn’t move hardly at all. “Oww!” she groaned before tapping out. The crowd was confused then the boys began to holler.

“Maybe you spoke too soon,” I said before I let her up. The score was 2-2.

“You’re gonna pay for that!” she roared. I remained silent.

We began the final round clasping each other’s shoulders--it was a shoving match. We tried gaining an advantage over the other. Her lower body was outstanding as she matched my strength. Finally we bearhugged and fell to the floor where most of the match had taken place. She was on her back and I was seated on her upper thighs. She managed to kick her right leg out from under me so I grabbed it and pushed it toward her upper body. She was flexible. She grabbed my arms and shoved them away from her leg then surprised me as she sat up and hugged me then fell back onto the mat with me in her arms. I tried to push off on the mat but she quickly rolled me onto my back, straddling my waist with her legs, still in her bearhug. She let go of her hug and we both sat up. I tried to grab her arms but before I could she forced me back to the mat. I batted her arms away and tried to sit up again but this time she fell on me so her breasts were in my face. She twisted her legs between mine, and grabbed the sides of my head to keep me from moving it away from her tits. The girls in the crowd began to scream. She was smothering me with her breasts. “Uhhh-ohhh you’re in trouble Mr. Freshman.” She taunted.

I tried to shove her off of me but it didn’t work. I was losing air between her cleavage. To make the situation worse, I began to get an erection that she could feel pressing gently against her pussy. I struggled to get free.

“You want me to scoot down a little more?” she asked as she moved her ass onto dick. She began to gyrate her hips against my hard-on and bite her lip as she moaned softly. I began to thrust my hips to get her off so I could get air but it only made her hornier. She finally bucked her upper body up which finally let me get some air. I was panting like a dog. It didn’t stop her from teasing my dick with her wet pussy.

“I’ll tell ya what, Freshman,” she began while looking me dead in the eyes, “I was gonna knock you out but I’ll give you another option that’s just as good,” she grinned. She scooted her groin up to my face with each of her massive thighs on either side of my head. I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. She looked directly in my eyes as she slid her thong to the side and planted her pussy lips on my mouth. At this point, the crowd was going berserk which made it feel not as embarrassing to me. She moved her hips around my face continuously, moaning louder and louder as I sank my fingers deeper into her thick ass. She pulled me by my hair deeper into her crotch before letting out one final orgasm. I tapped out on her perfect ass once more before she got up and was declared the winner.
Old 11-Apr-17, 13:43
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Last Achievements

This was awesome! Normally, I don't like strikes in the stories, but you did a good job of not overdoing it and the strikes were usually set ups to wrestling holds. Also, the ladies did more of the striking, and the guy stuck to wrestling which was good to see... I tend to find it off-putting when a guy is punching a woman even if it's a fair fight.

Also, you do a great job describing your characters which helps visualize what's going on. I hope to see a lot more of Becca because her looks, strength, and dominant personality are a perfect match for mixed stories... Not to mention those thighs .

All in all I really like your writing, the premise, and the characters are always described on point to what I find attractive. I think you can get a lot of longevity out of this story and I'll keep reading it. I don't have any real complaints; nice work!
Old 05-May-17, 00:20
Last Achievements

Hey guys, as I am finishing the first "part" of this story, feel free to let me know your preferences such as more/less sex, plot, humiliation, wrestling moves, etc. I'm open to new ideas and I think I know how I will continue the story. I might have the rest of this story done by tonight. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laid on the mat staring at the blinding lights shining down on me as Becca celebrated her victory. Eventually I got to my feet and walked back to my stuff to get dressed. As I put on my sweatpants, the students began to cheer loudly. I glanced up to notice Abby enticing the crowd on the furthest mat from me, waving her hands to the girls who had been rooting for her the whole tournament. The referee held up two fingers on each hand, saying “Next point wins!”

She turned back to her opponent, Mike, a 5’11” 200-pound senior and the 3 seed in the tournament. He was all upper body. His broad shoulders gave him a huge advantage in strength with pectorals that he would bounce like Terry Crews before each match. His back was in the shape of a “V” and he had washboard abs. He had dirty-blonde, curly hair that fell right above his eyes. He seemed like the perfect fighter, but he had one flaw--his legs. It’s like the guy had never heard of leg day in his life. I’m not saying his legs were twigs but they looked nothing like his upper body.

Mike looked dazed as he got to his feet for the last point of the match. Abby stood there with her blonde hair in a bun with her hands on her hips, breathing heavily as she waited for Mike to get ready. She looked as lean as ever, her abs flexing then relaxing with every breath she took. Mike shook off the deafening noise of the crowd in support of Abby. His buddies were standing near the top of the bleachers, screaming at him to get his shit together. Abby seemed calm as she watched her opponent try to regain his composure. “Let’s go,” the ref yelled at Mike to get on with the match.

Mike was shook. He was tied with a freshman girl. A ballerina. He had to find another gear to beat her. A ferocious look came over his face and he made the first move at her. He ran at her with full force. Abby tried to get out of the way but he collided with her before she could move. A loud thud sounded as they landed on the mat. He wrapped both hands behind her head and shoved her face into his pecs. It was basically a smother with how big his pectorals were. He looked up to his friends who were jumping for joy, seeing Mike was going to pull out a victory. He gave them a big smile. Abby was losing time. She was trying to push him off of her with all of her strength but it wasn’t working. She began to claw at his back as fiercely as she could. “Ow, shit!” Mike yelled as he released her and reached for his back. He couldn’t reach the spot that she scratched as his muscles were too big but the reaction from the students was enough for him to know how deep the scratch marks were. Abby pushed him off of her and got out from under him, coughing as she got to her feet. “You bitch! You’re gonna pay for that,” he proclaimed.

They stood a couple feet apart, crouched over, waiting to attack. Suddenly, Abby caught the entire gym off guard. She kicked her right leg across the mat, making contact with his ankles and swept Mike’s legs out from under him like you would see in a karate movie. His small legs flew out and he crashed to the ground like a bag of bricks. She showed off her flexibility by performing a cartwheel on the mat then finished it by landing her ass on his stomach, making his upper body lurch forward. He let out a loud gasp from the impact of her butt on his six pack. The pain brought him to tears. She shoved his face back down to the mat then leapt onto his face. She sat so her crotch was just beneath his chin, each of her muscular quads pressing gently against his ears. “Aww, is the big bad senior crying for me like a little baby?” He was crying from the pain, not the imminent defeat, but the crowd didn’t care. She was feeding them what they wanted. His eyes were full of tears. Abby sat on his neck with her back to the audience, taking in the praise from the crowd for a moment. “Does the little baby need a pacifier?” she teased. He shook his head between her thighs. “Mommy says you do!” she smiled. She scooted back onto his stomach then pulled out one of her titties and forced it into his mouth. “Suck it, bitch!” she yelled. He obeyed by licking her light pink nipple. The girls were chanting her name as Mike’s friends stood in shock with their hands on their heads. She began to realize the sexual authority that came along with winning in the tournament. Needless to say she enjoyed humiliating guys and the pleasure of sexual dominance a lot. She reached back and began to play with his penis.

All of a sudden she sat up with a disgusted look on her face. “Ew!” she looked at Mike dead in the eyes. Mike had a confused look on his face. “Your dick is small! I’m done with you,” she yelled then got up and walked over to the ref who raised her hand in victory. Everyone in the gym cheered and laughed as Mike was now humiliated beyond belief. He cried actual tears now. Abby looked over at him and grinned as she knew she beat the best guy in the tournament. Then, she took a bow to the crowd.

She looked over at me then gave me a smile. She ran over to gather her clothes then sprinted to me. “Hey good job! You really kicked his ass,” I began.

“You owe me $10,” she answered.

“Dammit I thought you were gonna forget about that,” I laughed.

“No chance,” she laughed back. “Thanks, though. He really wore me out.”

“You embarrassed him pretty bad,” I said.

“Yeah, I don’t fuck with small dicks and his was WAY too small,” she giggled. “Too bad I didn’t get to see you get embarrassed,” she winked.

“Thank god,” I rolled my eyes.

“That’s okay, next time I’ll be able to humiliate you some,” she said while grabbing for my dick. I pushed her arm away and replied with a sarcastic laugh. “Well, I gotta get ready for my next match. I’ll see ya later.”

“Good luck, ballerina!” I joked as she turned to run to her friends with my $10. She turned back and flipped her hair as she walked away and teased me by blowing a kiss.

Abby was the only freshman left in the tournament heading into the Round of 8. She was one of 6 girls along with 2 guys left in contention for being crowned champion.

Abby faced the 6 seed, Whitney, who was said to be a real bitch. She fought not only to win and humiliate her competition, but she would do whatever it took to win even if that meant injuring someone. She pulled hair, twisted girl’s tits, almost anything you can imagine. She broke a guy’s arm once, and it’s not unusual for there to be blood on her at the end of the match. Of course, there are competitors who are ruthless and injure people, but no one was more aggressive than Whitney. Her controversial style of fighting is what had her ranked lower than she should have been. Most students would agree that she is probably the second best fighter in the tournament but the committee ranked her lower for all of the cheap shots she pulled.

Whitney, a senior, stood about 5’7” and weighed 132 pounds. Her dark tan body was rock hard all around. She had jet black hair that fell down to her shoulders and dark green eyes that were outlined with black eyeshadow. She knew she was drop dead gorgeous which made her even more intimidating. Her legs were long, tan, and deadly as they look as if they were ready to kill her opponent at any time. Her abs were as hard as stone. She didn’t have the same type of feminine six pack that Abby had. Whitney’s stomach was the type that was flat and had a little vein running down from her obliques to beneath her bikini bottoms. She had a slightly toned chest hiding behind her bra, arms with biceps that looked like eggs when she flexed to the fans, and a defined back. She looked almost like a slim bodybuilder ready for a competition. You could see her ass muscles tighten as she walked by.

The match started off well for Abby. She used her flexibility and quickness to get Whitney on the ground where they grappled for a bit before Abby was able to get Whitney in a figure four headscissor. As Whitney struggled to get out of it, Abby punched her repeatedly in the ribs to send a message. “You’re not going to try anything dirty on me, bitch,” she snarked. Abby knew what she was going up against and she wasn’t going to let Whitney have her way with her. Whitney scratched at Abby’s legs which just made Abby squeeze her hamstrings even harder around her throat. Seconds later Whitney tapped out.

Whitney got up and was immediately greeted by a punch to the midsection by Abby. The crowd “oo”-ed as if feeling the punch themselves. Next, Abby wrapped her arms around Whitney’s legs before she could react, then lifted her up in the air and slammed her down on her back, causing a reaction from the crowd. Abby, still on her feet, jumped in the air and landed her elbow on Whitney’s stomach. Whitney winced as her abs were in pain. Abby saw her chance and straddled Whitney’s stomach, then proceeded to pin her arms down. “You really aren’t that tough,” she laughed, “I’m just getting started with you,” she said with a devilish smile. Abby removed her hands from Whitney’s wrists which she immediately regretted. With her now free arms, Whitney reached for a handful of Abby’s hair and violently pulled her to her right side, then rolled over on top of her. Abby let out a scream as this unfolded. Abby was now underneath Whitney, but managed to still have her legs wrapped around Whitney’s stomach. Whitney put both of her hands on Abby’s throat and choked Abby. “Bitch, you thought,” Whitney spat as she restricted Abby’s airflow. “Tap out of pass out,” Whitney said in a murderous tone. Almost Immediately, Abby tapped on the mat.

I was in shock at how ferocious Whitney actually was. The score was 1-1.

They both got up and were pissed off. They each ran at each other and locked up at the shoulders, Whitney digging her nails into Abby’s shoulders. Abby removed her hands from Whitney’s shoulders but not before ripping off her bra strap, unleashing Whitney’s tan, round breasts. She stood there looking at Abby with her jaw dropped then tore off Abby’s top. They were really mad now. Everybody in the place was ecstatic. Whitney grabbed Abby by the hair and dragged her to the ground where she landed on her hands and knees. She straddled Abby’s back then took a seat on her lower back, grabbing her long, blonde hair as if she were a horse and yanked back. Whitney was enjoying riding Abby like a cowgirl. She squeezed harder around her ribs until Abby collapsed to the mat. Whitney rolled onto her right side with Abby’s ribs still trapped between her sexy legs. Whitney grabbed ahold of Abby’s left arm and pulled it to her chest, then swung her legs from under Abby to get her in an armbar that she had perfected over her four years of wrestling. Abby let out a cry in agony. “I could snap your arm in half here, little freshman bitch,” Whitney hissed as she lay on the mat with Abby’s arm between her bare breats. Abby tapped out with her other arm as hard as she could. “Ok, I’ll just do it this round,” she finished.

The two almost fully naked girls stood up and locked eyes. Whitney grabbed both of her tits, raising one of them to her mouth and kissed it. “Do you like my titties?” she taunted as she played with both of them. Abby didn’t reply.

This time, they locked up each other’s hands. Whitney let go of her grip on Abby who was slightly taller, and shoved her backwards. Abby came back at her and got her in a headlock so Whitneys face was pressing against Abby’s right breast. Whitney responded by kicking Abby in the back of her knee, causing her to fall to the ground. Whitney escaped her grip and rolled on top of her so their groins were touching and Whitney was looking Abby directly in the eyes. She placed her palms on Abby’s boobs and squeezed them until she screamed from pain. Whitney laughed as she had the heralded freshman girl trapped underneath her. While Abby was still suffering from the pain, Whitney hopped up onto Abby face just as Abby did to Mike in the last round. She grabbed a handful of Abby’s blonde hair and pulled it towards her so she could wrap her long, smooth thighs around Abby’s neck. Then, Whitney rolled over until she was on her back with her legs straight up in the air with Abby’s head in between. Abby was facing the crowd of spectators, looking like she was in a medieval guillotine between the powerful thighs of her older opponent. Tears began to stream down her face as the life was being squeezed out of her body. “Listen up freshman, this is what we’re gonna do,” she said while giving Abby an extra strong squeeze, “You can either tap out like a bitch then eat me out in front of everyone. Or, you could struggle until I knock you out, then I’m gonna strip you completely, and make you eat my pussy in the most humiliating way possible. You choose,” she laughed. Abby was already humiliated enough. She tapped out against Whitney’s flexing thighs. Whitney arched her back, squeezing her thighs and ass together as hard as she could. Abby slapped Whitney’s legs even harder and more quickly. The veins on Whitney’s abs were beginning to rise from her solid stomach. She began to massage her nipples as she let out a moan of pleasure as Abby was still struggling between Whitneys legs. After about 10 seconds, Abby’s eyes rolled back into her head and her body went limp. Whitney opened her legs where Abby’s head fell on whitney’s crotch. “You dumb freshman, there was never an option for you,” she giggled. The crowd was in a continuous roar. A few seconds later Abby woke up.

Abby lifted her head up to see Whitney looking at her. “It’s time to eat, freshman,” she said with a big smile on her face. Whitney removed her black bikini bottoms and Abby proceeded to go down on Whitney until she squirted her juices into Abby’s mouth. “Bon appetit!” Whitney grinned before she shoved Abby’s head away and got up to be declared the winner.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zzzzz For This Useful Post:

Tags
teen girl