Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Apr-17, 23:32
Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Schoolgirl Pin Tournament

The emcee lady went out to the middle of the mat to the applause of spectators, accompanied by two girls-referees.

All three women had perfectly well built bodies. They all were about the same height: around 165 - 170 cm, and weighed maybe from 62 to 68 kilo.

The emcee was a spectacular blonde a bit over thirty, wearing red lycra mini dress, mid-thigh lenght, which was tightly-fitting her perfect body.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Schoolgirl pin tournament! "- proclaimed the emcee.

"My name is Olga. I will conduct this event for you. Our referees are Anna and Vera"

The referee girls nodded one by one. They were cute girls aged around 25: blonde and brunette, both dressed to black-white striped t-shirts and black ultra miniskirts. Both girls were similarly athletic, but brunette was maybe 5 kilo heavier than blonde.

Emcee continued: "In this contest held by our fitness-club, girls compete in their skills of using the most breathtaking technique of holding down, which came to us from female wrestling: the schoolgirl pin. Applying this technique, the girl is sitting astride rivalgirl's chest, and this way holds her down on the back, same time using her knees and legs to immobilize her arms. Now let me remind you the rules of our competitions:

Every match continues until one of the girls surrender and might consist of many rounds. In each round one of the girls acts as the Pinner and another one acts as the Victim. For the first round these roles will be distributed randomly. Round begins with girl acting as victim is lying on her back while her rival is sitting astride her applying classic Schoolgirl pin.

Now I will ask our charming referees to help me to demonstrate what is it about. Vera will act as the victim. Anna will act as the Pinner. Before round begins, girl acting the victim in this round should lay on her back, outstretch her arms and relax them..."

At this time, the blonde lay down on her back placing her hands palms upside, while brunette descended to her knees by her side.

"Victim is not allowed to give any resistance to the Pinner until referee starts the round. In turn, referee shall not start the round until the Pinner confirms her readiness. When referee offers Pinner to take starting position, she needs to straddle her rival, take a grip of her wrists and press them down to the mat near the sides of her head."

After these words, brunette has thrown her right leg across lying blonde's torso and sat on her. She took her wrists with her hands and leaned forward pressing them down to the mat next to blonde girl's head.

"Then Pinner shifts forward. She slides with her knees over her rival's shoulders, and firmly sits astride her chest"

Now brunette started shifting her pelvis forward, and didn't stop until her knees turned out next to blonde's head. Each knee taken its place on the mat between the head of lying girl and her wrists pressed down by brunette's hands. Same moment, brunette's buttocks came to rest right on the breasts of the girl lying beneath her.

Woman in red dress pointed her hand towards the place, where blonde's head was lying between thighs of brunette sitting astride her.

"As you see, Anna's knees are spread apart and resting on the mat by the sides of Vera's head. In turn, Vera's shoulders are now pinned down under the shins of girl sitting on her. Anna took starting position of the Pinner. Once seated on her rival in this way, she has applied a Schoolgirl pin. As soon as Pinner says "ready" the referee will launch the stopwatch and say "go". Now the round get started and only now the victim can start to attempt to get released"

After these words, blonde twitched several times, showing attempts to break free. Brunette giggled swaying on her on top. She firmly held her, sitting astride her.

Woman in red also have smiled and continued her speech:

"Aim of the girl acting as the Pinner is to keep sitting on her rival as long as possible in the position, what we refer as target position. She must sit astride other girl's chest and properly use the legs: either her knees or shins shall be on both shoulders or biceps of the rival.

Aim of the girl acting as victim, as you can guess is to break from under the girl who has straddled her, or at least to make her to leave the target position.

Round will continue until victim gives up or until Pinner leaves the position. Let's consider limits of this position on the living example"

She turned to the brunette and pointed her hand on her. "Anna is still sitting in the starting position. She pins Vera's shoulders with shins, having straddled middle part of her chest.

Basically, exactly this is the ideal example of target position. However, according the rules Pinner stays in the position even if during the round she turns out seated higher or lower. But for that she shall remain being astride her rival's chest, in appropriate limits.

For example, she may shift forward, but, not sitting down on rival's neck"

Brunette confidently shifted few inches forward, released wrists of the blonde and put her hands on hips. She was now sitting high on blonde's chest just next to her neck.

"Here, Pinner is still in position," commented woman in red, "But! If Pinner's crotch has moved onto rival's neck and is about to touch her chin, then she is sitting too high and she went out of target position"

After these words, brunette moved another few inches forward and actually straddled neck of the blonde.

"This is out of position," woman in red informed.

Having shown everyone, how it looks like, brunette quickly came back on blonde's chest.

"Ok," woman in red said " Pinner can also move backwards but not further than the most lowest position where she still can press on rival's shoulders with her knees".

With a single movement, brunette took a grip of blonde's wrists again, pressed them down to the mat leaning on them, and quickly moved her pelvis backwards. She was now sitting just below blonde's breasts. Her knees stopped right on top of shoulders of lying girl.

"This is still a target position. But, if girl shifted backwards so far that she is not able to reach out to rival's shoulders with her knees, then she is sitting too low and out of position".

Brunette shifted further backwards and straddled blonde's stomach. Her knees slid off shoulders and stood on the mat next to armpits of blonde.

"This is out of position."

Brunette slid her body forward while returning her knees onto blonde's shoulders and again sat on her chest.

"In all cases situating of Pinner's legs is a key requirement to qualify her in target position. If at least one shoulder or biceps of the rival is not pressed down by Pinner's knee or by shin, then she is out of position as well".

Brunette slid her left knee off the blonde's shoulder, and it touched the mat.

"This is also out of position."

Brunette returned the knee on blonde's shoulder and then shifted forward. Her knees again stood on the mat next to the blonde's head.

Woman in red continued: "Pinner-girl should know that unlike regular wrestling, in our competition, it is more important to maintain proper position, remaining astride her rival's chest, than to keep her shoulders constantly pinned down to the mat. Let's say, she was able to raise her shoulder but didn't manage to roll over,"

Blonde started to turn out her body, while making considerable efforts. She indeed managed to tear her right shoulder off the mat for a few inches. Brunette remained sitting astride her, keeping her balance. She even released blonde's wrists and, smiling, put her hands on the hips.

"As you see, Vera's shoulder is not pressed to the mat," she pointed there, where blonde's shoulder was literally hanging above the mat, trembling with tension, under pressure of the knee of the girl seated on top.

"But, since Anna riding her chest properly, she is in target position!" she again turned around to the audience. Meantime, brunette swayed to the left. She pressed on blonde's shoulder with her knee, a bit stonger than before. Shoulder of blonde began to descend and it quckly ended up on the mat. Brunette was smiling looking down to red-flushed face of blonde. She definitely enjoyed the happening. Blonde was smiling as well, but less enthusiastically. Woman in red turned to them. "Ok, girls. Please get up. Thank you for demonstration!"

Brunette reluctantly raised from the blonde's chest and stood up. Blonde also raised up, and stood next to her, breathing somewhat heavily.

Meanwhile emcee continued: "Ok, I suppose now everyone understands limits of target position. Whilst Pinner sitting in the position, round is going on, but if Pinner leaves it, referee-girl starts counting to five. If Pinner manages to recover the position, before referee says "five", round will continue as is. In this case referee says - "position".

Even if girl acting as victim will be able to roll over to her side or on stomach, untill referee-girl says "five", Pinner still has time to flip rival on her back, and sit on her chest again.

But if Pinner is still out of position, when referee-girl said "five", then round is over. When it happens, referee says "Stop!". Girls stop wrestling.

Then, without break girls swap their places. Second round begins and passes exactly like the first one. The only difference is that girls have exchanged their roles. If victim gets free in the second round, they will swap their places again for the third round and so on. Thus, girls will take turns sitting on each other, until one of them, acting as victim, gives up. Here match concludes and the girl, sitting astride the one who surrendered wins the challenge!

Meanwhile the defeated girl is not going to be released, as there is a penalty for her. The victress will continue to sit astride her for another five minutes. During the penalty time, the loser just as in the beginning of the round is not allowed to resist. In turn the victress shall not leave the position.

But!" She raised her finger, "Pinner is forbidden to apply any additional actions to make her rival give up: she can only sit on her in schoolgirl pin. No painful holds. No smothering. No bouncing on rival. No hair pulling. No knees squeezing head. Referee warns Pinner if she saw such violation. In case of repeat, Pinner loses the match herself, and is subject of the same penalty. And the last, with the exception of above, Pinner is not limited in usage of her hands. She may use them in any way to keep her position"

"Now, when everyone knows the rules and judgement principles, we can draw a toss-up to define couples. And of course to define, who will turn out on top first"

Audience clapped. "I don't envy to those who will first end up underneath rival," One of the girls sitting in the first line of spectators said, thoughtfully looking at blonde referee, which was being still recovering her breathing.

A young blonde girl sitting next to her objected: "Come on! This can't be that bad. It's just a kind of show. In fact, I don't think, it is possible to hold someone down long, just by sitting on top. Anyone can break out"

Spectators stopped clapping already, so this words was heard well. Woman in red approached her, stand in front, smiling, and asked: "do you really think so?"

"Well. I think. most likely," young girl was confused by unexpected attention to her.

"You seem to be first time here.What's your name?" woman asked friendly

" Xenia"

Woman looked at young girl evaluatingly. That was a skinny girl, weighted not more than 50 kg. "Hmm...Ok, Xenia, I think, I will be able to convince you personally myself. Would you like to try a small indicating match with me? "

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing difficult. You will lay down on the mat and I will simply sit astride your chest. Then you will show us how easy is to break out from there"

"Well, I don't know", bonde mumbled.

"C'mon Xenia, don't be shy!" smiled woman in red.

Xenia was going to tell something else, but referee-girls have already started to pull her to the mat.

"Don't worry, it is not scary!" laughed the blond whilst pulling her right hand.

"That's even fun!" confirmed brunette, whilst pulling the left one.

Skinny girl was unconfidently giggling while referee girls were driving her to the middle of the mat.

"Ok, what shall I do?"

"Just lie on the back and relax. Then do nothing until I say "go", Anna said.

Subtle girl, has stretched out on the mat while continuing to giggle. Referee girls stepped away from Xenia and woman in red aproached her. "So, a kind of show" she repeated with a smile. She pulled her dress higher up on her hips and smoothly descended on her knees. Right after, she straddled lying girl. One by one, she took Xenia's wrists and pressed them to the mat next to her head. She smoothly moved forward, having transferred her knees across Xenia's shoulders, and has got seated on her chest. Woman spread her knees wide by the sides of girl's head and her dress crawled a bit more higher, completely opening her perfectly shaped and pumped up legs. She sat upright, released girl's wrists and confidently put her hands on her naked thighs.

"Ready" woman smiled.

"Go!" exclaimed both referee-girls

"So, my dear, please show us how easy is that," proposed to Xenia the woman sitting astride her.

A young girl sensing that her wrists and legs are free, has made a few desperate attemps to throw woman out off her body. She was uselessly kicking her legs in the air. Her head was rush from side to side between powerful thighs of the woman, but she couldn't shift her upperbody at all. Luxurious blonde sitting astride her even didn't move. Ideally-round well shaped buttocks, tightened by red lycra, stayed still on girl's chest. Girl's tiny biceps were totally immobilized under the shins of the blonde in red dress, who masterly straddled her and seemed to hold her without any efforts as she had at least 15 kilogramms of advantage.

Girl stopped struggling and tried to catch her breath.

"How is it going, Xenia?" inquired smiling woman towering over her.

"I can't...move."

"Oh really?" the woman pretendedly surprised: "I thought "anyone can do it". How old are you?"

"Nineteen," squeezed out the girl.

"Have you ever been held in Schoolgirl pin before?"

"No...I haven't"

"And what do they only teach you in school?"

Audience laughed.

"So, Xenia, don't you think now, that it is not for real?"

"I don't. Please let me up. I give up," answered girl breathing heavily.

"C'mon! I have been sitting on you less than one minute, and you already give up?"

She turned to spectatots: "by the way, exactly for such girls, who give up too quickly, we have our penalty installed.," She laughed, slowly rised from girl's chest and stepped to the side, outstretching her hand to help the girl to stand up.

"Please applause for Xenia for her braveness. Now she knows, what victim feels in our competition" Audience clapped.

Xenia walked back to her seat, still stunned with happened.

Woman has adjusted her dress on her hips.

"Hmm. I need to do it more often. No more volunteers? What a pity..."

Everyone laughed.

"Ok, so we finally begin the toss-up!".

Referee - blonde has approached her holding eight envelopes in her hands, showing them to audience. "Vera has eight similar envelopes with names of participants. Now, to make sure that everything is fair, we will ask one of spectators - our newly friend - Xenia, to assist in the draw process. Xenia will need to pull two envelopes one by one. So we will find out names of participants of the first quarterfinals. Later one we will do the same for other three couples. And what is the most important: the girl who's name will be in the first envelope, will act as the victim in the first round. In turn, the second girl will have an advantage, as she becomes the first Pinner and will start the match, sitting astride on her rival!

In further matches of the tournament first Pinner will be defined based on results of the girls in the previous matches. The girl who has achieved longer time of sitting, becomes the first Pinner. Referees will use the stopwatch to note this time.

All clear? Vera, please begin."

Vera approached Xenia, who was still trying to recover after her chest being straddled by other woman.

"Don't be afraid, there is no envelope with your name." Blonde-referee giggled stretching out all envelopes to her. Xenia confusingly smiled and pulled the first one and started to open it.

To the left of the mat there was a separate small tribune for girls-participants of competitions. Eight girls in sporty bathrobes were sitting there looking attentively to where Xenia was opening the first envelope

" Tanya!" proclaimed Vera.

A redhead girl raised from her place, dropped her bathrobe off, and went to the middle of the mat. The girl had slim but muscular body. She stood near the emcee and has confidently put her hands on hips.

Woman in red commented, "So the first victim in the first match today is Tanya! Now let's find out: who will sit on her in the first round"

Xenia pulled another envelope.

"Lena!"

"Yess!" - another girl - a platinum blonde - quickly stood up smiling. She took her bathrobe off, went to the center of the mat and stood next to the emcee on the opposite side from the redhead girl.

It appeared they were both wearing similar black sports bikini. They were both about average height. The platinum blonde had more womanly, but also a sporty figure. She was a bit larger than her rival, having lush breasts and wider thighs, which were nicely pumped, like round curve buttocks were as well.

"This match will be judged by Anna", announced woman in red. She pointed to the redhead:

"To the left from me - Tanya! 22 years, 164 centimeters, 54 kilogramms."

Woman pointed to the right. "To the right from me - Lena! 26 years, 162 centimeters, 63 kilogramms."

Audience applaused to each introduction.

"Ok girls! You know the rules. Are you ready?"

Both girls nodded and turned to each other.

Blonde was confidently smiling at her rival. She was definitely counting on her weight advantage. Especially as she was to be on top first. Redhead was also smiling, demonstrating she is not about to step back.

"Round one! Lena sits on Tanya!" - proclaimed the emcee and left the middle of the mat, freeing place for referee. Anna stood up next to pair of contestants and smiling addressed to redhead: "Tanya, lie down on your back and get relaxed"

The redhead girl has reluctantly lay down on her back and has outstretched her legs and arms. Platinum blonde with readiness has descended to her knees next to lying girl. It looked like she was eagerly waiting the moment when she is able to straddle her rival.

Meanwhile brunette-referee has squatted down from the other side next to lying girl and proposed: "Lena, take your position."

In a moment platinum blonde was already sitting astride redhead girl. She has pressed down her rival's wrists to the mat beside the head and has started to shift forward. Brunette-referee was observing as round knees of the blonde slid over Tanya's shoulders and took their place next to her head. As her knees stopped Lena has got seated astride Tanya's chest. Brunette-referee has satisfiedly nodded. "Ok. Position.", she said, and raised up on her feet, while preparing the stopwatch, "Lena, just tell me when you are ready".

Meanwhile, Lena was taking her time while using the opportunity to settle down comfortably on Tanya's chest. She moved out her rival's wrists a bit to the sides, and then slight spread her knees. Now they stood a little wider apart. Same time the blonde has wiggled a bit on rival’s chest and started changing incline of her body, choosing position to more effectively distribute her own weight on the body of girl lying beneath her.

Tanya was feeling that girl who straddled her, was about to pin her down more securely. However, according the rules, she still could do nothing to it before round begins. Meantime Lena has got frozen having chosen optimal position, sitting astride Tanya's chest. It was visible how the muscles had tensed up both on arms and naked thighs of the Blonde: she has got prepared to hold down her rival.

"Ready," Lena said confidently, looking down in the eyes of lying girl.

"GO!" brunette-referee exclaimed, launching stopwatch.

Tanya instantly started furiously squirm trying to break out from under the blonde seated astride her.

Yells of the spectators merged into a single chorus. "Lena! Hold her down! Tanya! Dump her! Lena! Don't let her up!"

Tanya was twisting as she could, but up till now she could neither make free her hands nor to swing her rival. Her arms were immobilized by both hands and shins of Lena. Platinum blonde was sitting still, while keeping Tanya in a perfectly applied Schoolgirl pin.

"Ten seconds!" informed Anna.

At this moment, Tanya bent her legs in the knees and hit hard the mat with her feet, arching her body into a high bridge. Lena swayed to the forward, but managed to keep her balance. Relying on her knees, the blonde has shifted her all weight on her round buttocks, pressing on redhead girl's chest. Very soon Tanya heavily landed flat on her back again with Lena seated astride her chest, but now higher than before. Tanya instantly gave another try to make a bridge again, and this time blonde girl was to land almost on her neck. Realizing that her rival tries to move her forward and slip out downwards between her thighs, Lena harshly shifted backwards holding Tanya's wrists down. Now she was seated below Tanya's breasts, her knees turned out on rival's shoulders. Indeed redhead girl stopped trying bridge. Instead she tried to reach the blonde from behind with her long legs. Lena leaned forward avoiding capture, and Tanya used that trying to roll over to her side. She made a desperate spurt. Lena had to remove her knees off Tanya's shoulders, moving more backwards to avoid falling, and to maintain position astride. This didn't escape attention of referee-girl.

"One!" Anna started counting out.

Meanwhile, having her shoulders freed, Tanya was struggling to break out her wrists. Lena still held them and tried to return them on the mat next to the head.

"Two!" counted Anna

"C'mon, Lena, Sit on her chest!" - someone yelled

Lena all her weight piled over with her breast from above on rival-girl to make her stop squirming. Then, Lena managed to overwhelm Tanya's hands and press them down to the mat next to her head.

"Three!"

Relying on her hands, which held Tanya's wrists, Lena literally jumped forward delivering her knees on Tanya's shoulders and again having a seat on her chest.

"Position!" Exclaimed brunette-referee, "Twenty five seconds" she added.

Meanwhile Lena was shifting forward by short jerks. She was again going to straddle Tanya's chest in the middle to hold her tighter, and by way to get rid of threat of Tanya's legs. Same time Tanya was trying turning out her body, to make her rival falling to the side. She hardly managed to raise her right shoulder off the mat. Lena, seated astride her chest, has transferred all her weight on her left knee, and, victoriously smiling, returned Tanya's shoulder back on the mat. But she underevaluated redhead girl... Once her shoulder touched the mat, Tanya has used the inertia of blonde's body and raised her other shoulder with a spurt, having included all remained strenght into this movement. Lena lost her balance and started to fall to the left. She had to release Tanya's wrists and use both hands to rely on the mat from the side to avoid falling. Once the grip of blonde has got weaker, Tanya instantly gave a spurt to the opposite direction. She managed to roll over to her side, but still being placed under her rival.

"One!", stated Anna.

Lena rushed to save the situation. She pushed off from the mat with her hands and managed to keep upper position while kneeling above Tanya. Lena clamped her rival between her thighs, not letting her to roll over further and has grabbed Tanya's right arm with both hands trying to pull it upwards. Tanya was struggling trying to roll over on her stomach. Same time Lena was pulling her in opposite.

"Two!" said the brunette.

Lena finally stretched Tanya's right hand. She used the leverage, power of both hands and upperbody, and finally she flipped her rival, having her right hand pressed to the mat. Having done that, Lena instantly glided with her left knee onto Tanya's right shoulder, and pressed it to the mat.

"Three!"

As now the right hand of Tanya was immobilized, the blonde was able to attack the left one using both her hands which got free. She quickly overpowered second hand, and her right knee immediately took its place on the second shoulder of redhead girl.

"Four..Position!", exclaimed brunette-referee.

Meanwhile blonde was already holding rival's wrists on the mat next to her head with her hands.

"Way to go, Lena!" someone yelled.

Blonde girl quickly shifted forward taking more comfortable position. Her knees again turned out on the mat beside Tanya's head.

"Forty seconds", brunette noted.

Lena catched her breath, sitting astride Tanya's chest. Time was again working for her. Tanya was barely resisting. She seem to spent the whole energy for the first half-minute of the match and especially the last attempt.

Only after brunette said "Fifty seconds", Tanya gave a try to turn out her body few times, but Lena was riding her well. Just like in the beginning of the match, Tanya's shoulders were trapped under shins of Lena, and her wrists were immobilized by Lena's hands. But now Tanya was already missing enough strenght to sway heavier blonde who straddled her.

"One minute!" proclaimed Anna.

Tanya uselessly gave a try to make a bridge. Blonde easily kept her down, while sitting astride her. Tanya was breathing heavily, still trying to recover from the recent struggle. But she had no chances for that, because most part of blonde's weight via her thighs and buttocks was spread onto Tanya's ribcage not letting her breath and rest.

Lena perfectly knew about this effect and decided to enhance it. Once referee-girl said "Minute and ten", Lena quickly straightened and sat upright astride Tanya's chest.

She was not leaning on her hands anymore, but instead she was using almost her whole weight, to press down Tanya's chest, which she sat astride. Now she used her hands to hold Tanya's wrists next to her hips, to prevent Tanya's arms escaping from under her shins. Redhead began twitching desperately. As this position was less stable for the blonde, Tanya even managed to raise her shoulder, but just for couple of inches. With a smile Lena confidently pressed it back to the mat with her knee.

"Minute and twenty!"

Tanya gave a couple of attempts to make a bridge, but each time she ended up on her back with Lena seated astride her chest in the same position.

"One minute thirty!"

Tanya was twisting back and forth and few times she managed to raise one or another shoulder, but Lena's knees inescapably were returning them back on the mat. Platinum blonde was perfectly keeping her balance, sitting astride Tanya's chest.

"One munute forty!", informed brunette

Tanya continued to spend out her last forces in unsuccesful annempts to break free, but experienced Pinner easily held the weakened rival, continuing to sit on her chest upright.

"Two minutes!"

Tanya's attempts became more rare and weaker. She tried to reach Lena with her legs from behind, but the blonde was sitting on her high enough to be in no danger. Tanya has kicked her legs in the air in frustration. Blonde girl maintained keeping her in schoolgirl pin.

"Two minutes fifteen!"

Lena felt that her rival is exhausted enough and released Tanya's wrists. Now platinum blonde was simply sitting astride her chest, having the knees spread wide, and put her hands on the thighs.

"Lena, keep sitting on her chest! Finish her!" they yelled from one side.

"C'mon Tanya! You can't be that weak!" someone yelled from another.

But indeed it looked like Lena was about to finish Tanya. Platinum blonde was smiling looking from above to the rival. She kept sitting on her, keeping hands on the thighs and easily suppressing meek and weak attempts of the redhead girl to break out, simply inclining upper body.

"Two thirty!"

Tanya made another attempt, but she obviously had no chances to break out from under the girl straddling her. Tanya was lying still for another few seconds, and then she touched Lena's thigh.

"I give up" she squeezed out.

"Submission!", exclaimed brunette-referee, "Two minutes and thirty seven seconds!".

Lena threw her hands up, celebrating her victory.

Audience cheered with ovations. "Lena, you are the best!" someone yelled. Platinum blonde has turned to the spectators, smiling wide and flexed her biceps, sitting astride defeated girl.

But this match was not over yet. "Since, Tanya gave up, Lena shall perform the penalty: five minutes of sitting!", announced Anna. She approached closer and looked into lying girl's eyes. "Tanya, now you are not allowed to give resistance till the end of penalty time"

Redhead girl rolled her eyes. She knew the rules.

In turn, Anna addressed to the blonde: "Lena, just keep sitting on her chest until the time is over. You may sit on her as you want, but you must stay in target position".

"Sure!" Lena quickly nodded to her, smiling, put her hands on her thighs again and glanced at the loser.

Time is running. Another four minutes fifty", Anna informed and stepped back, watching position of the girls during penalty.

Meanwhile woman in red again appeared in the center of the mat.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The winner of first quarterfinal is Lena!", she pointed towards platinum blonde continuing to sit astride defeated girl. Lena has taken off one hand from her thigh for a second to raise it make a "V" with her fingers.

The emcee lady continued:" Lena won by submission in the first round. Her result is two minutes and thirty seven, plus five minutes penalty. Thus, total sitting time is seven thirty seven!"

"While Lena enjoys her deserved penalty sitting, we will start the next match. It will be judged by Vera. In turn Anna will stay with Lena till the end of the penalty time and will assist her. If defeated girl tries to violate the rules and resist to the victress, the referee girl shall help to hold her down", explained smiling woman in red.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Poshelnax For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-17, 09:17
Points: 2,806, Level: 22 Points: 2,806, Level: 22 Points: 2,806, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Schoolgirl Pin Tournament

Very Nice, allthough I prefer a real match, maybe in a park or at the beach, backyard or indoors, to submission. Thanks anyway !!

Tags
schoolgirl pin, schoolgirlpin, sgpin, sitting, straddle