Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jun-18, 18:40
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Jocasta, brother tormentor

Joel was a tall, good looking boy. He had turned eighteen a month ago and now he was a man.

Jocasta watched him from the doorway of the lounge as he lay across the couch wearing headphones from which his noisy music - what the fuck was that shit anyway? - scattered like a swarm of insane electric locusts wearing jackhammer boots.

His hand pawed at the bag of chips and scooped them into his mouth, occasionally stopping to grasp his T-shirt so he could rub his snotty nose with it. The TV was on - football of course!

She looked at the grimy soles of his white socks and the tight blue briefs where he kept his favorite toy.

"Hey asshole, why do you need the TV turned up so loud when you have headphones on?"

He ignored her she was sure of it... but it was possible the dick could not hear her. She advanced and kicked the couch.

"Asshole... hey asshole...!"

That got his attention. His head swiveled round looking for the source of the tremor.

"Oh, hey sis!" He said casually and turned his head back to meet his chip shovel.

She kicked the couch again.

"Hey! Dildo brain!"

His head turned again, this time there was an angry gleam in his eyes.

"Quit it, rug muncher!" He threw a few chips at her.

"Okay, you want it, you got it?" Jocasta walked round to the front of the couch, raised her foot and held it over her brother who looked at it with a puzzled expression and then she brought it crashing down into his groin.

The boy shot up from his reclining position, his headphones falling away as he did so, and raised his fist to punch her in the face... then the pain from his balls caught up with him and he bent over clutching his nuts.

"Ugh... shit.... fuuuuuuck!" He whispered huskily, as he staggered and his hand reached for the arm of the sofa to steady himself.

Jocasta put the tips of her fingers on his forehead and pushed. The boy collapsed onto the couch still holding his ballsack with both hands. She left the room.

She lay on her bed and opened a magazine. It took Joel ten minutes to recover from her agonizingly accurate kick, but she knew when he had. She heard his socked feet pounding down the hallway and her door crashed open.

"What the fuck was that you stupid bitch?"

"You were being an asshole - for a change!" She said with a big grin as she lowered her magazine. "How're your poor nuts? Should I call mom to come home and kiss them better for you?"

"That's it... you are sooooo fucking dead!" He lunged at her but she was ready and his weak spot was once more exposed.

His fist buried itself in her blanket as she dodged out of its way and then her hand reached out and picked some beautifully ripe plums.

"Uuuuuugh... no.... fuck... I was ... kidding...!" He whispered hoarsely.

Jocasta grinned in sadistic pleasure as she twisted her brother's balls.

"... hey... I... I give... okay...? I give!" He pleaded.

She sat on the bed as the boy dropped to his knees, his upturned face skewed into an apologetic grimace.

She enjoyed her position of power over her older brother. Testicles were fun! She could see why boys spent half their time with their hands down their pants! She didn't even mind the sweaty warmth of his briefs, she had him and they both knew it.

The front door banged.

"Mommies home, Joel! Shall I call her to come and rescue you?" Jocasta opened her mouth wide and leaned out as if she were going to do it.

"No...!" He was humiliated enough already.

"Mom? Mom? Did you wash my black jeans?"

It was Jimmy's voice, the middle brother.

"Jimmy! Hey... Jimmy!" Joel called as loud as his aching testicles would allow.

He looked into Jocasta's eyes.

"Now you are gonna get it, bitch!" He said with an angry grin.

Joel stopped grinning and his head dropped to the floor as his sister squeezed and twisted his nuts. A thick loop of saliva dropped from his lips onto her carpet.

"Urrrgh! Yuk!" She exclaimed.

"What's going on?" Jimmy appeared in the doorway and stared at the unusually posed pair of siblings.

"Hey gay-boy!"Jocasta said in a cheery voice. "Your big brother was being an asshole so I decided to teach him some manners!"

"Oh dude! Has she got you by the balls?" Jimmy laughed.

"Stop being a homo and go get her!" Joel ordered.

"Man I bet that hurts! I was in gym one time and Tony Marketta was climbing the rope so I pulled his shorts down, that hairy assed little fucker was mad! He got me back in the locker-room though, he waited until I was in my jock and then he grabbed a handful and squeezed like fuck! Oh man did that hurt!"

Jimmy laughed at the recollection.

"Fagot!" Joel whispered, angrily. "Fucking... kill... fucking... Jo!"

Jimmy and Jocasta looked at each other.

"Sorry, sis. Bros before... aaaagh!" Jimmy was advancing menacingly on his sister when she stopped him.

Jocasta knew from experience how difficult it was to squeeze a guy's nuts under thick denim, so she opted to punch. Jimmy staggered, swayed and then abruptly sat down, his hands hurriedly pulled his jeans open and he pushed his fingers inside his boxer-briefs to soothe his manhood.

"Fairy!" The older boy snarled at his incapacitated brother.

Joel tried to stand but Jocasta had decided she needed to take him out of the equation; the punch to Jimmy's balls was not powerful enough to keep him down for long.

"Aaaaagggheeeee!" The older boy screamed as the girl squeezed as hard as she could and gave a savage twist of her wrist that sent him sprawling on his face, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Jocasta released Joel's man-berries as Jimmy rose on one knee and then she darted forward and shoved her eager fingers at his open zipper.

"Uuuuuuuugh!" The boy let out a high pitch squeal as Jo's greedy fingers shoved his hands aside and closed around his baby makers.

"Jeez, you assholes sure have sweaty balls!" She said, wrinkling her nose in mock disgust.

Meanwhile, Joel pushed his face into the carpet, hands inside his underpants, and pulled his knees forward, his blue cotton-clad ass rose in the air.

The sight of his wide open butt was too good a target and Jocasta aimed her sneaker at his butt-crack and rammed it between his cheeks.

"Aaaaaaaaggh!" Joel fell on his side as her toes pushed his underwear up his ass and the friction from her sneaker burned his anus.

"Fuck... ing... bitch...!" He sobbed.

"Please... please Jo...! I need my balls...!" Jimmy begged but the girl simply gave a sharp twist of her wrist in response.

She got to her feet and dragged the tearful Jimmy to where his brother lay gasping for air and sobbing, as he massaged his ass with one hand and his balls with the other.

Jocasta reached behind the oblivious older brother as he lay on his side, buttocks facing her, and suddenly pushed her hand between his thighs and under the elasticated leg band of his briefs.

"Nooooooo...! Please Jo...! No more...!" Joel begged in a whiny voice.

But now she had his naked, hot, sweaty balls in her merciless grip.

She gave Jimmy's ballsack another long squeeze followed by another savage twist and as he lay on his belly gasping and crying, she quickly let go of them. Her hand rose like a cobra readying to strike and then plunged under the waistband of his boxer briefs and she held the other pair of naked, hot, sweaty nuts prisoner.

"It's so good to have two big older brothers to protect me!" She said merrily.

The front door slammed.

"I'm home!" Mom's voice. "Anybody here? Jo, Jimmy, Joel?"

"Oh, by the way Joel, Jimmy's gay."

"Shiiiiiiiiiit...!" Jimmy sobbed miserably.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JohnByng For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-18, 05:49
Points: 139, Level: 2 Points: 139, Level: 2 Points: 139, Level: 2
Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0%

Default Re: Jocasta, brother tormentor

Wow, love this story, thank you. And it led me to your DeviantArt, lots of gems there. I'd love to see more brother vs sister stories from you. How old are Jocasta and Jimmy?
Old 26-Jun-18, 18:38
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jocasta, brother tormentor

Thank you! Jimmy is nearly eighteen and Jocasta is sixteen. I didn't like to put that in the story as some people are sensitive about it, but it is only fantasy!

I am not in the mood for more brother sister action yet, unfortunately. I hope to be again soon as I really enjoyed writing this one.
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnByng For This Useful Post: