Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Feb-13, 02:51
Points: 3,092, Level: 23 Points: 3,092, Level: 23 Points: 3,092, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is Anyone Else Uncomfortable With Woman vs Woman Domination?

i love girl vs girl and i agree. I love watching large women beat up small women.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocimony For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-13, 21:52
Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,232 Times in 473 Posts

I think the same mindset goes into both MvF and FvF videos, we all want the more dominant and controlling figure to win, it's what turns us on. Personally, when I'm watching female domination videos, I want the male getting dominated to be very weak and fimble, (Simon from lethalbitches), that being said, same can go for an FvF vid. The only thing different is that we can't identify with them.

The Following User Says Thank You to scissorgasm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-13, 13:38
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I often see on various femdom and wrestling sites clips and pics of women wrestling women and women dominatiing other women. However, I hate to see a woman on the loosing end of such an activity or put down in any way, even if by another woman. I always want the "looser" in a fight against a woman or the person being dominated by a woman to be a guy. This is not only a matter of me being able to identify withthe guy, but, as I said above, of not wanting to have a woman put down and wanting her to always be triumphant.

Does any one else feel this way? For those who do enjoy matches and domination scenes between women, could you tell me how you get past seeing a woman as the inferior partner when we all more or less look to activities of females in superior positions?

Tad
I don't enjoy women being put down or dominated in any way. I have to imagine the person being dominated, as a guy. Only then can I enjoy the vid. But otherwise, I'm totally against domination of women, be it by a male or a female.
Old 19-Jul-13, 03:12
Points: 13,898, Level: 51 Points: 13,898, Level: 51 Points: 13,898, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,648 Times in 137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I often see on various femdom and wrestling sites clips and pics of women wrestling women and women dominatiing other women. However, I hate to see a woman on the loosing end of such an activity or put down in any way, even if by another woman. I always want the "looser" in a fight against a woman or the person being dominated by a woman to be a guy. This is not only a matter of me being able to identify withthe guy, but, as I said above, of not wanting to have a woman put down and wanting her to always be triumphant.

Does any one else feel this way? For those who do enjoy matches and domination scenes between women, could you tell me how you get past seeing a woman as the inferior partner when we all more or less look to activities of females in superior positions?

Tad
Fine sentiments Tad that, believe U me, I will echo a 1000 times over but as they say, 1 mans brew is another mans Poisen...........Must have over 20.000 gender combat pics on my variious H-Drives..........Not 1 single pic of F Vs F Domination..............Example contrived to over-emphasise a point ....Purchased A Kicks Movies vid about 2 years hence, that featured the best thing ever to happen to Girl-Power Fr namely the stunningly Gorgeous Claudia, paid about 10 english Squids 4 it, watched it the once...........Will never again go there again...Why!! Cus for large parts she gets Knocked about by him. Thankfully Beauty inevitabley prevails..........Bottom Line is Can't get enough of Sexy Women defeating,dominating or using us males & have no time for the lovely ladies getting beaten by Either Gender.............Respect !
Old 10-Aug-13, 07:34
Temporary group
Points: 7,335, Level: 36 Points: 7,335, Level: 36 Points: 7,335, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgasm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the same mindset goes into both MvF and FvF videos, we all want the more dominant and controlling figure to win, it's what turns us on. Personally, when I'm watching female domination videos, I want the male getting dominated to be very weak and fimble, (Simon from lethalbitches), that being said, same can go for an FvF vid. The only thing different is that we can't identify with them.

Where is that picture from?

As for women dominating other women? where can we find the best videos featuring that?
Old 29-Aug-13, 06:21
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by atclogin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where is that picture from?

As for women dominating other women? where can we find the best videos featuring that?
My question as well!

Despite the forum focusing on mixed action, fem vs fem action has always been my favorite. Unfortunately it is a lot harder to find.
The Following User Says Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-13, 08:12
runnar

I'm uncomfortable with domination period. It isn't really wrestling.
Old 10-Jan-14, 12:16
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Quote:

Tad
Hi Tad,
I used to feel like you about this and for years I did not download any pics or vids of F/F domination. I just wanted to see guys being humiliated. However after discussing the matter after a session under Nikki, who often took the submissive role in her cattyfight/sitonher vids, I realised that girls can enjoy a good facesit by another girl just as much as I did. Anyway started to give the F/F vids a try and after a while I began to enjoy them, although I still prefer to see a male being humiliated under a girl.

I particularly enjoy seeing an attractive girl dominate a plain girl, and probably one of the best examples of this for me is on sitandsmother 52, where the stunning Lina and Xara dominate the rather plain Sapphire - mainly by facesitting (see pics).

On the other hand I do not like seeing a pretty girl being dominated by a large ugly one.. sometimes I just cant watch wrestling matches when this happens ...and I really hate seeing any girl dominated by a male.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sas52.jpg (68.0 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg Image2.jpg (74.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg SAS52VG1_011.jpg (76.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg SAS52VG2_015.jpg (67.7 KB, 67 views)

Last edited by al-uk; 10-Jan-14 at 12:29.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-14, 12:26
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgasm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I much prefer FvF wrestling/domination and I still identify with the dominated female.

When I wrestle a woman I want to be overpowered and dominated like a weak woman in a FvF film.

Last edited by bruce911187; 10-Jan-14 at 13:09.
Old 11-Jan-14, 12:43
Points: 4,222, Level: 27 Points: 4,222, Level: 27 Points: 4,222, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I particularly enjoy seeing an attractive girl dominate a plain girl, and probably one of the best examples of this for me is on sitandsmother 52, where the stunning Lina and Xara dominate the rather plain Sapphire - mainly by facesitting (see pics).

On the other hand I do not like seeing a pretty girl being dominated by a large ugly one.. sometimes I just cant watch wrestling matches when this happens ...and I really hate seeing any girl dominated by a male.
Very much agree with this.

Personally I prefer fvsf. I just love women I guess, and I prefer a prettier and younger to dominate a plain older woman, be it pure dom stuff or wrestling (which I prefer). Regarding the answers here I think that puts me in a sort of minority though.
The Following User Says Thank You to rch For This Useful Post: