Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Mar-24, 20:06
Points: 962, Level: 12 Points: 962, Level: 12 Points: 962, Level: 12
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%

Default Worst Content Producer?

I have long been a fan of various Clips4Sale pages and sites like AweFilms, Utopia Entertainment, and Scissor Vixens. I frequent C4S and I notice that some producers are great, while some are just awful. I think Goddess Fina and Onyx Kim are the absolute BEST. I never purchase a clip and feel like I wasted my money. Lora Cross is also fantastic. Gia Love and Terra Mizu produce good stuff too.

But there are some who have been in the game that are just awful. Christine Dupree is, by far, the absolute worst. The same video every single time, she's screaming and hollering like she's in the worst peril and it's not hot, sexy, or entertaining. Never again will I buy a clip from her channel. Same for Jennifer Thomas. What a joke. If I want to see women wrestling, I can watch WWE, AEW, or the various independent/international promotions across the world. Watching her have this fake looking wrestling match is annoying and a total turnoff. Everything I see her in is a waste of my money.

Sorry for the long post, but I feel like I had to come to a forum to express this thought. Christine Dupree and Jennifer Thomas have been around so long and provide the worst content on Clips4Sale. JT hangs around Skylar Rene, Goddess Nadia, and Sydney Thunder, all of them do highly erotic and awesome videos that are worth the money. Jen Thomas takes all of the sensuality from these videos with her BS wannabe WWE style. I will personally never purchase another video from Jennifer Thomas or Christine Dupree. Anyone agree or disagree?
Old 20-Mar-24, 21:11
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts
Default Re: Worst Content Producer?

You know that Jennifer Thomas is a trained professional wrestler, right? She has been involved in pro wrestling (outside of the fetish world) for YEARS, so it's not surprising to see her bring that craft over here. And she doesn't just do pro wrestling: I have also seen her do mat wrestling, domination, headscissor videos, and flexing. She has always had a strong passion for the industry, and I enjoy watching her content.

And not EVERY video needs to have "eroticism", nor does every wrestler need to provide that. The cool thing about this kink is that there is a wide variety of content out there for those of practically any interest. Some people like erotic stuff with sexfighting, and others don't care about that. Some people like seeing straight up domination and holds like headscissors, and others like seeing more competitive contests. Just because JT's content isn't FOR YOU, it doesn't make her "the worst." And you also know that she posts here too, right?

Last edited by Gatsby87; 20-Mar-24 at 21:18.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-24, 05:38
Points: 2,682, Level: 21 Points: 2,682, Level: 21 Points: 2,682, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Its different strokes for different folks. I've loved quite a few Jennifer Thomas videos and I'm not going to name names but there is at least one of those in your good list that I've found massively disappointing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jontheairbender For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-24, 21:09
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

I wouldn't expect to find erotic content in a pro-style match unless it's spelled out in the description or preview clip! Or at least a preview pic with something like facesitting going on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-24, 10:52
Points: 11,839, Level: 47 Points: 11,839, Level: 47 Points: 11,839, Level: 47
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,480 Times in 302 Posts

It sounds like you just dont like scripted pro style matches, that doesn't mean Jennifer produces bad videos just one's you dont like.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marc34608 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-24, 14:03
Points: 11,143, Level: 45 Points: 11,143, Level: 45 Points: 11,143, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,359 Times in 180 Posts

I think you win some and lose some.
There are producers that I love because the content is what I prefer, ie throws, skilled application of holds and prefer scripted if it is well executed.

But the big thing that turns me off is the over exuberant videographer who for me at least has ruined some great matches by picking ridiculous times to do a pointless close up of one of the girls asses or tits, usually just as the other girl is lining her up for a throw, then all you hear is the girl landing on her back and sliding across the ring because he cannot zoom out again and capture the action.
There have been a few matches where the girls were great, but the idiot guy with the camera missed most of the action thinking we need many close ups of tits or arses, if its a pro style bout thats just what we don't need, yeah maybe at the end with the victory pose with the foot on chest etc

It definately made me realise the skill with the camera is as important as the fighting skills and ability to make a scripted role very believable.
The Following User Says Thank You to grimblebash For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 17:32
Points: 21,257, Level: 63 Points: 21,257, Level: 63 Points: 21,257, Level: 63
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,034 Times in 179 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And not EVERY video needs to have "eroticism", nor does every wrestler need to provide that. The cool thing about this kink is that there is a wide variety of content out there for those of practically any interest. Some people like erotic stuff with sexfighting, and others don't care about that. Some people like seeing straight up domination and holds like headscissors, and others like seeing more competitive contests. Just because JT's content isn't FOR YOU, it doesn't make her "the worst." And you also know that she posts here too, right?
Isn't the whole point of C4S "eroticism"? Why would anyone buy clips from there that are not erotic. I may be missing your point, but the only time most guys bring up C4S is to find something they find erotic. Doesn't make any sense otherwise.
Old Yesterday, 18:26
Points: 1,157, Level: 13 Points: 1,157, Level: 13 Points: 1,157, Level: 13
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%

I tend to watch videos with the sound off anyway, so I guess everyone is bad.
Old Yesterday, 19:00
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

For me,any video clip that a producer decribes as competitive and then after having bought it,it is not as described.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 23:10
Points: 962, Level: 12 Points: 962, Level: 12 Points: 962, Level: 12
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%

Thanks for the responses. I will back up my point in the sense that someone mentioned the erotic nature of C4S. I am not going to pay money to watch Jennifer Thomas do with Katie Forbes what the women of WWE and AEW do in front of no crowd. It's as simple as that. It's garbage content. I am not saying that everything has to be full on sexfights, for example Veve Lane has very hard-fought matches, but there is an eroticism to her working up a sweat, breathing heavy, and grunting/groaning. Jennifer Thomas does post here and I do hope she reads this because although she had a cup of coffee in the business when WWE was hiring anyone with abs and ripped biceps, she's not a pro wrestler by any means. If I want to see women wrestle (and I love to watch what they have become over the years), I watch a major pro wrestling federation. A group from Japan or Mexico. Not some woman in a teeny bikini trying to pretend she's Lou Thesz. That's why I say she is one of the worst. I was a fan a while back, but her content has gotten ridiculously bad.

I also mentioned Christine Dupree and I stand by that as well. She is the absolute worst. Her constant screaming like she's being assaulted is uncomfortable to watch and completely unsexy. Another one who's been around for years and still makes those awful boxing videos and can't throw a damn punch to save her life! It's embarrasing and to put this content up and expect people to pay for it is absurd. I stand by the fact that I'll not ever buy another clip from either of these two unless there is some preview that shows them doing something that is up to speed with a lot of other content creators (watch Sheena's latest work...WOW!).