Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Aug-17, 11:15
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lois vs Clark

Part 3
Lois laughed and released me. Again, I dragged myself back to my corner, beginning to feel a little worried. My plan of pinning her had clearly failed – every hold she put me in left me in a little weaker. Apart from anything else, Lois had an advantage over me in that she was always a woman, with a mortal's stamina which she could push to the utmost. Used to my sun-given powers, I was unable to regroup my forces as well as she was. Two – One to Lois Lane!

We met a fourth time. Sensing weakness, Lois was not as hesitant as before, but attacked me with a renewed confidence. She pulled me into another headlock and then scrambling behind me, put me into a Chicken Wing Hammerlock (I admit I had to look that one up). It was agonising, but I managed to wriggle free. I was glad to escape, but I knew that I needed something fast to stop Lois dominating the rest of the match.

We circled each other on hands and knees, occasionally trying to pull each other off balance. At last, out of tiredness, I blinked and dived at her. I made exactly the same mistake I had made in round two and my beautiful, sadistic wife took full advantage. Pushing me down onto my front she scrambled on top of me. I feared another camel clutch, but this was much worse. Lois grabbed my flailing arms and trapped them with her legs. Now she had me trapped in an almost unbreakable lotus hold. I tried to lift her off the ground but she was too heavy. When I kicked my legs, trying to buck her off, Lois simply reached back with her free hand and grabbed my groin to steady me. As far I'm was concerned (and am concerned), this was cheating. But it stopped my struggles instantly and I could only gasp out my submission “Please, Lois, I g-give. I can't move my a-arms or I-I'd tap”. Lois held me for a few seconds to make sure I was serious then released the hold and skipped nimbly off me.

Three-one and Lois only needed two more wins for the whole match. I was in bad shape and we both knew it. When I tried to push myself up my arms buckled underneath me. In a sorry state I dragged myself back to my corner. I've been in tough situations before, but I couldn't see how I could win this fight. Lois was as fresh as a daisy and began to taunt me, to try and add insult to injury. “How you feeling Smallville? Reckon you can win the next one? I'm just a woman after all.”

I lumbered towards her, all tactics and strategy out of my head, wanting only to pin her and shut her up. But Lois met my attack head on, entwining her hands in mine again. It was a gamble for her, but it paid off. OK, I had started the match stronger, but Lois' holds had destroyed my arms and despite my weight advantage she pushed me back. We landed with her on top and she could clearly have pinned me in my exhausted state. Instead she rested her forehead against mine for a second then french kissed me. Just as I was getting into it, she got off me and rolled me onto my stomach. This time, to my consternation, she trod on the back of my thighs and laced my lower legs around hers. Next, she grabbed my arms, rocked her weight backwards a few times and rolled onto her back, hoisting me into the air.

I don't think you can understand how painful a ceiling hold is unless you've been in one. I was yelping my submission almost instantly, but Lois wanted to revel in her strength. I guess you can see her point. Any woman would love to be able to overpower her husband as completely as that and Lois was married to the strongest man in the world. She said something mocking about flying, but I was starting to black out and couldn't hear it. Finally, mercifully, Lois let me down.

The final round was just a formality. Lois actually had to help me back up, before pushing me down onto my back this time. She straddled me in a schoolgirl pin and flexed her arms in the classic display of strength. I was too weak to resist or struggle. She smirked down at me and began to count “One” - she ruffled my hair “Two” - she pinched my cheek “Three” She leant down and kissed me fully on the lips, taking possession of her victim.

My beautiful, dominant, wife stood up and placed her bare foot on my huge chest. Raising her arms in triumph, she acted as her own announcer - “The winner with five wins to one – Lois Joanne Lane!” There was no denying it. I had taken on my pretty little wife at wrestling and had lost abjectedly. Even the first round had only been won due to a mistake on her part. I was humiliated as well as exhausted, but Lois wasn't about to let me off that easily.

Moving her foot from my chest to my face she forced me to kiss first one foot then the other, as well as to suck her toes one by one. She made me worship her pretty little biceps too, forcing me to confess that she was stronger and a better wrestler. Finally she sat down on my face for the seventh and final pin. She first made me kiss her butt, then ground her gorgeous rear end on my face till I passed out.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-17, 13:14
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I'm almost disappointed to see this story end, it was so good. Thank you for writing it for us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-17, 17:12
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

One of the best stories I've read in a long time.
Hope you continue on this theme.
Old 03-Sep-17, 18:06
Last Achievements

Part Four

I came to quite a while later. I was still in the workout room, but Lois was nowhere to be seen. I tried to get up, but my arms and legs just wouldn't respond. With my ability to use the sun to recharge temporarily absent, the damage Lois had inflicted wasn't going away.

The door opened and my wife entered. She'd had enough time to shower and change into something more comfortable and she looked absolutely amazing. She smirked at me and strutted over to where I lay on the floor, exactly where she had left me. She held one bare foot in front of my face. “I command you to kiss my boot, Superman!”, she teased “Let the whole world see you've become my slave!”.

Lois has told me to record that this was a reference to “that time when Carol Ferris kicked your ass”. In fact Carol had a magic necklace on that occasion, so that one doesn't count. Score one to Clark Kent!

Lois wasn't going anywhere until I obeyed her command, so I took her foot in a trembling hand and moved it towards my lips. Lois teasingly moved it away from me as I got close so that I had to strain a little. I could see the yellow shellac on each toenail; my hand was almost as big as the foot I held. I heard a faint click as Lois used the phone she was carrying to take a picture of my submission.

When I'd kissed her foot to her satisfaction, she pulled it away from me, then sat down without warning on my chest. I gasped as she drove the air out of me. Lois made sure that she was pinning my arms with her knees, but it was hardly necessary, really. I couldn't have moved her an inch even if my arms had been free.

Lois smiled down at me as I lay obediently beneath her. “Now I've taught you a lesson I think it's about time that we got in touch with some people who can teach you a few more”, she said, waggling her phone in front of my face. Lois is proud of her connections (though she's careful not to abuse them). One way or another, she can contact most people in the League if she feels the need. She dialled a number now and held her phone up to her ear, twirling a strand of her pretty brown hair as she did so.

“Dinah! Hey – hope this isn't a bad time? Business rather than pleasure, I guess. My stubborn old husband has finally agreed that he might need some lessons in fighting after what happened with that teenager a few days ago. I was just wondering if you'd be willing to help out.” She paused as she listened to Dinah's reply. “I'm sure Bruce would be very keen. But you're just as good as he is, and besides, both Smallville and I agree that he has difficulties fighting girls”. I tried to protest, but Lois put her spare hand over my mouth as casually as if she were taking a drink of water. The little sadist amused herself by pinching my nostrils closed as she continued her conversation, smiling as I struggled for air.

“Great! Yeah, I think Monday should work for Smallville. Please don't go easy on him, though. Kick his ass thoroughly – he can definitely take the punishment.” She stuck her tongue out at me, controlling my breathing as the two women ended their conversation.

“One more call to make!” she said, happily, “and then we can get back to playing. I can't have you interrupting my conversation again though – that was very naughty of you.” She half rose as if to get off me, then abruptly turned and sat down on my face for the second time that day. She was sitting gently enough at first for me to hear that she was calling Diana – Wonder Woman herself. As her conversation went on, she sat down more and more heavily, until I could barely breathe.

Being knocked out before had been pretty alarming – I had no desire for it to happen again. My weakened legs kicked helplessly against the floor. Lois lifted up slightly to let me breathe. “Great Scott! Lois, I-”. She sat back down again, grinding down and around, first clockwise, then counter-clockwise. I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation – I was too focused on taking what little oxygen Lois allowed me.

Finally, her second phone call done, Lois abruptly got off me. She sat down alongside me, draping her legs across my body as if I were a footstool. She leant on her elbow and looked at me with unconcealed amusement. “So then, Black Canary will be kicking your ass on Mondays. Wonder Woman will be putting you in your place on Thursdays. After a couple of months of learning from them perhaps you'll be almost good enough for a rematch.”

She moved until she was staring right into my eyes, our noses rubbing together. “Until then, my helpless little Kryptonian, you and I are going to make our own fun.”

Propriety (and my own pride...) demands that a discreet veil be drawn over what happened next!

Last edited by Seamus1997; 03-Sep-17 at 18:43.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-17, 08:54
Last Achievements

Thank you so much for this story, mate. It's really great. Not such a fan of the veil of discretion, but the story is yours to advance as quickly or slowly as you like. Are you planning to write about Black Canary and Wonder Woman's efforts in training Clark? Pleeeease say yes....
Old 04-Sep-17, 12:13
Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I'm with you Mixfightor, that story was great. I'm looking forward in reading the rest.
Old 04-Sep-17, 21:18
Last Achievements

Notes by Lois Lane, Star Reporter and Pulitzer winner, The Daily Planet
I thought I'd give you a few pointers, Kent, since I'm better at writing than you on top of everything else – plus you left some things out.
My eyes are not violet. They are a very bright blue.
The headline “Lois forces Clark to get martial arts training” is uninformative given the subject matter. How about “Superman overpowered by a beautiful woman” or “Gorgeous goddess destroys loser”. You get the idea.
This story is full of cliches. I know its not a proper story you've writen, but Pulitzer Prize winners (like me but not you) don't do this sort of crap.
Beatiful as I am, farm boy, you don't have to describe me as such at every oportunity. How about “dominate”, or “wonderful” or “intelligent”?
Learn to count Smallville. Maybe I kicked your ass so hard you lost concentraytion, but the ceiling hold won me the match. Everything after that was just rubbing it in.
When I had you in the ceiling hold I said “I do believe a man can fly!”. Missing the money quote is preciseley why you have no Pulitzer.
You didn't put much in about me celebrating the win. Write for what your audience wants to read, Kent. I am the audience, and I wanted to read far more about how you worshiped me as a conquering queen
By the way, you also didn't write much about how turned on you were by your wife beating you up.
You did not say Great Scott, Kent. You swore like a normal adult. I know you have a reputation to keep up, but don't lie to the reader.
You left out most of the good stuff after I got off the phone with Diana. I ought to make you start again, but I guess we both know what happened. Let's just say that I saw that you wrote this standing up, and I saw that you didn't want a seat at the meeting this morning (hahaha ).

That's it for now Kent. Dinah is kicking your ass on Monday and Diana will start training you (like a dog) as soon as you get your powers back. Maybe when you've learnt a bit more we can have a rematch....

Your loving wife and conquering queen

Lois Lane (Still not sure about the Kent bit – how does Clark Lane sound? “Clark Lane – second best reporter at the Planet!” No?)

That actually is the end now. Sorry about the discreet veil - I tried writing something about what happened next but it was a bit cringey and didn't really fit with the light-hearted style I wanted. You can guess what happened next from Lois' notes.

No plans to write about Black Canary and Wonder Woman either -booo. Thanks for all your kind words though.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-17, 09:14
Last Achievements

Thanks for writing this for us, mate. Sorry if my booing your discreet veil sounded unappreciative, but I enjoyed this story very much and the extra details you shared in this last post added a great deal for me. I always like to see the woman's point of view in wrestling matches and Lois has been consistently hot as hell for the whole story. Thanks again.
Old 06-Sep-17, 12:10
Points: 5,420, Level: 31 Points: 5,420, Level: 31 Points: 5,420, Level: 31
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Love your story. Any mixed wrestling with superheroes is hard to find, and this one's actually good! I think you made the right call with the veil - as much as we all want to think about what happens next, I think being explicit about it would just make the rest feel less real.

A suggestion: if you get in the mood to write again, I'd love to read about a woman taking down Superman with his powers. Maybe a similarly-powered woman (like Wonder Woman, she beats him whenever they fight), maybe come up with something more clever.
The Following User Says Thank You to nobody9812 For This Useful Post:

Tags
lesson, superheroes, wrestling