Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Mar-16, 20:20
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Showdown with little sister Pt 5

awesome story... continue soon...
The Following User Says Thank You to stalix7 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-16, 21:13
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

"But I can't date you! I'm 18 and your brother!"

<Parents enter>

"17 and not related."

"SON OF A BITCH!"
Old 01-Mar-16, 21:54
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yeah, I like that you decided to make it not so taboo, but I don't know, I think the fact that they were brother and sister and so hot for each other (even if the brother denied it, he can't deny that his sister is sexy and if she wasn't his sister, he probably would've asked her out already. And now that he knows she's not, what's holding him back?) I mean he had every chance to tell her, why did he avoid it, I'm sure both of them would've been overjoyed to know that what they had is now not immoral or illegal in any way, instead he kept it a secret and is going out on a fishing boat leaving the whole situation unresolved. Anyway, I do look forward to seeing more, should be good!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-16, 22:40
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Haha, didn't see that coming... when is she finally gonna rape him??
Your writing is getting better!
Old 03-Mar-16, 16:57
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I know that this chapter introduced a lot of new infomation, but I am confused by sevaral pieces of into.

"Just a little thing. It sounds silly, but when you were four years old your mother had to go to work, so we needed to put you into school. They said you had to be five years old, so we told them you were five years old. Not a big thing."
"But that means I'm not eighteen, I'm seventeen."
"Yes. Seems silly, doesn't it?"

Yeah, I don't understand the importance of this "reveal" is at all. I don't think that it's important that he's one year younger than he that he was has anything to do with "resisting Julia" at all. I mean 3 years older, 4 year older, is there any difference in teenage romances? (the girls in my highschool didn't think so."

First off, Iceman 75, I kindna disagree with you

Yeah, I like that you decided to make it not so taboo, but I don't know, I think the fact that they were brother and sister and so hot for each other (even if the brother denied it, he can't deny that his sister is sexy and if she wasn't his sister, he probably would've asked her out already. And now that he knows she's not, what's holding him back?) I mean he had every chance to tell her, why did he avoid it, I'm sure both of them would've been overjoyed to know that what they had is now not immoral or illegal in any way, instead he kept it a secret and is going out on a fishing boat leaving the whole situation unresolved. Anyway, I do look forward to seeing more, should be good!
[/quote]

I totally understand Jason refusal to do anything truly sexual with Julia, even if he knows that he's not her sister. Even with the idea that he not perform borderline incest with her is not the only, or even many reason that he still resist her. I think her dominating and asserstive personality has more to do with Jason trying to get away from her. Julia said she been planning and plotting for months for this to happen, and he already demonstrated that he can't phsyical resist her. The idea of her dominating her "brother" might be the reason was she so precipitated with Jason, but I think that knowledge would just encourage her. Yes he is attracted to her, but I think that kinda finding out the sweet nature cute girl you was thinking of asking out, was a vicious underground fighter that would hesitate to kill you.

Nevertheless, I want to see the next section please.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-16, 18:22
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Showdown..... Part 6

Wherein the indomitable Julia continues her quest to make the world her bitch...

The thing about a fishing boat is that there are frenzied moments of activity bookended by hours where nothing at all happens. My job was to keep ice in the hold, beer and sandwiches in the customers, and gaff their prize whenever one of them got lucky. Captain Baeza, wiry white hair, skin like an old wallet and a cigar permanently clenched between his teeth, manned the helm, constantly checking for those tell-tale hints of any nearby schools of fish.
That left me lots of time to stand at the stern, listening to the burbling of the twin diesels and staring at the distant low smudge of the shoreline. What was Julia doing right now? I wondered, right this minute? And increasingly, wondering what was she wearing. Was she nude? I recalled in great detail every curve and every inch of her. It was killing me.
I hoped she understood why I needed to put some distance between us, take some time to think about what was happening. It was all going so fast, our emotions careening out of control, a speeding car on a clifftop road. Rocks lay below and we were so close to becoming a total wreck.
Whatever she was thinking was a mystery. She wouldn't answer my calls or texts. As the weeks drifted by with no response my attempts to reach her became less and less. On her birthday in late July I texted a photo of me looking into the camera holding a cupcake with a candle in it.
Still nothing.
Then, the next afternoon, a text from her, all caps; WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME???
While I tried to puzzle that out we docked for the evening and I stowed the gear. Captain Beaza had let me sleep on the boat, which had a nicely equipped cabin with two bunks, a small galley and a head with a tight shower stall. It allowed me to save even more money and provided extra security for him, so it worked out for both of us. But at night, as the harbor shut down, I was left alone with my thoughts. As it got dark a torrential summer rain came sweeping in from the sea and I settled in my bunk with a book as the rain pounded overhead on the deck.
It was about ten o'clock when I heard a car door slam. Looking out the porthole I saw a figure emerge from a SUV and start running down the dock towards the boat. Whoever it was, they were getting soaked. The rain was bouncing off the planks and turning the sea to chop. As they drew closer I was stunned to realize it was Julia.
Before I could even move towards her she hopped over the rail and headed towards where I was standing in the doorway. "Julia! What.... how...."
She brushed by me and entered the cabin, kicking off her sandals and flinging a small backpack into the corner, not saying a word. Her black hair was plastered in wet strands across her face, the water beading on her porcelain skin like jewels. She was wearing a thin cotton top that was soaked through and clinging to her like a second skin, her nipples stiff with cold. Looking up at me, her dark brown eyes luminous in the dim light, I found myself wrapping my arms around her and pulling her in close, her head cradled on my chest. "Julia," I whispered, "I've missed you so much..."
She pushed me away. "And yet you left, Jason."
"I had to. It was too much for me. I couldn't breathe..."
"Mom and Dad left for Florida this morning. Before they went they told me. I know everything."
"They told you?"
"You're not my brother! You are only related by law! You knew this and still you left!"
"I was afraid of what would happen if I didn't. We were so close to committing a sin-"
"In your eyes only!"Her eyes searched my face as her anger ebbed. "The excuses you built like a wall between us have crumbled away to nothing. The only reason for us not to be together is your lack of courage."
She stepped closer and gripped my shoulders, looking up at me from inches away. "But I have enough courage for both us." And pulling my head down, kissed me deeply, until long minutes went by and we broke apart gasping for air. Stepping back she raised her arms to her side. "I need drying," she said, "Don't you have any towels?"
I snatched a towel from the cupboard. She stood there with her arms raised. "Undress me," she said.
I fumbled with the buttons of her top, peeling it from her and dropping it to the ground. Unsnapping her bra I let that fall as well. She kept her eyes on my face as I pulled down the hem of her shorts. Underneath she was wearing my old boxer shorts. "I wear these every day," she said as she slid them down her legs and kicked them away.
"Why?"
She stood before me naked, watching my eyes devouring the sight of her as I toweled every square inch of her body. "I like knowing that your naked body was encased by that cloth, the same as mine is now. Like your flesh is my flesh." She pulled my T-shirt over my head. "You've put on some muscle," she said approvingly, “I like it."
"Maybe I can give you a fight now."
She smiled and gripped my in a tight hug, "It's not that much muscle." She pushed me backwards with a palm on my chest until I fell back on the bunk. She unsnapped the top button, unzipped me and pulled down my shorts, followed by my boxers. For the first time she saw me fully naked, and smiled. Climbing up onto the bunk she took her familiar position of straddling me, sitting high up on my ribcage.
"What now?" I said.
"I think you know what now. Not only are we not related, by my math you are only twenty nine months older than I am. It's time we started doing what billions of young people have been doing for millions of years."
"But you're only fifteen..."
"And you're only seventeen. Older than Romeo and Juliet. Older than half the couples in history. Old enough to have been married for three years in India. Older than the Mother Mary."
"But she was a virgin."
"As are we." She leaned over me until her breast grazed the tip of my nose. "Put your mouth on it," she said in a voice that had suddenly become husky. "Suck hard."
As her pink nipple filled my mouth she pulled my head tight to her breast. "Two virgins exploring unknown territory," I heard her say, “I am Lewis and you are Clark. You are John and I am Yoko. I am Brooke Shields in a Blue Lagoon. My body is a continent that has long needed exploration." She pulled my head back and looked down at me. "And you are just the man to do it."
She sat up on her knees and scooted closer to my head. The small, delicate vee of black hair was inches away. She traced a finger down her abdomen and between her legs. "You know what this is?"
"I know the words," I said.
"You men have the worst words," she said, "Who put you in charge of naming body parts? Cunt, pussy, beaver, snatch.....Yuck. Someone needs to come up with a better term."
"What would you call it," I said, hypnotized by the soft strands hair of before me.
"I'm just going to call it There," she said, "As in, put your face there." So saying she lowered herself onto me, pressing her abdomen into my face. I buried my face between her legs. Her hips rocked gently before she rose up slightly, looking down at me with half-lidded eyes. "What do you smell?" she said.
"I don't know. A tangy, sweet smell over a musky, earthy one. What is that scent? It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up."
"That scent is me. That is how I smell. Scientists say that of the five senses, the one most directly wired to the deepest part of memory is the sense of smell. “She pulled my head in tight again with both hands and moved her hips. “I want you to remember that smell forever."
She moved up until she was sitting on my face. Tentatively, I licked her with the tip of my tongue and felt her shudder. “Yes,” I heard her say. In musky darkness I tongued deeper as she rocked her hips. After what seemed a moment suspended in time, she slid down the length of my torso, winding up at my waist. She regarded my cock, took a grip on the shaft and lowered her mouth onto me. My back arched as she gripped my hips with her strong hands. After a few minutes, just before I felt ready to explode she sat up again. Straddling me once again she raised up and I felt her hand guide me inside her, indescribably warm and tight and wet. I saw her face tighten momentarily and then her mouth half open with a gasp. She bit her bottom lip. As in a daze I could only mumble “Should we be doing this?”
“I’m through talking,” she gasped, and moments later her body arched, her nails dug into my chest and she threw her head back moaning. Then it was all over and she lay on top of me. We were both covered with a film of sweat and I felt profound relaxation for the first time ever in my life.
She looked up at my face through the tangle of her hair and traced the outline of my lips. “That was something a day ago I thought might never happen,” she said. “Now I don’t ever want it to stop.”
“I’m ready to go to hell now, “I said. “It’s worth it.”
She slapped my chest. “You worry too much.”
After a few minutes a sudden thought hit me. “Wait a minute,” I said,” How the hell did you get here? Is that Dad’s truck?”
“S’only two hundred miles,” she mumbled.
“You drove?! How did you drive? You don’t even have a license?”
“Driving’s not hard,” she said. “A monkey could drive.”
“But that’s crazy!”
“Hush. You’re ruining my post-coital moment here.” She sat up and looked around. “I need some dry clothes though. I have to get back.”
She stood and went over to the small dresser where my things were kept. She sifted through my clothes until she found something to her liking and pulled on a T-shirt and boxer shorts. “I need the baggiest cargo shorts you have. No way is this ass going to fit in your regular ones.”
I got up and helped her find a pair. “Do you have to go so soon?” I asked.
“Gotta get back before the parents do,” she said. “I don’t have too much time.” She went over to the half-open door, closed it firmly and locked it. She then went over to the backpack she had tossed in the corner earlier and picked it up. She opened up the top flap, peered inside and pulled out a length of coiled rope.
“What’s that for?” I said.
“I’m taking you with me,” she said. “Do you want to go the easy way or the hard way?”
Old 03-Mar-16, 18:26
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Thanks for the kind words. As I sit here typing away it's nice to know that some people "get it". Anyway.... all shall be revealed.....
Old 03-Mar-16, 19:22
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Showdown..... Part 6

The hard way! Go the hard way!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-16, 19:26
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

I vote hard way as well! Hard way! Go hard way! BDSM all the way!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-16, 19:26
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The thing I don't get is why the guy feels like having sex with someone who is not really his family will still make him go to hell? They're both legally able to have sex, there should be no pretensions anymore, he's 17, she's 15, as far as I'm concerned, the only "sin" is premarital sex, and to me, that's not even serious enough to think about being a sin. This guy just had a great sexual experience with a dynamite girl, and all he is worried about is the consequences, what a prude! Have some fun, dude! I didn't intend to make that rhyme, but whatever, another solid chapter, boyandy, I look forward to more.

Tags
dominant, dominating, sexy, sister, teen, young