Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jul-13, 21:48
Points: 4,450, Level: 28 Points: 4,450, Level: 28 Points: 4,450, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: teen girls vs men

Some choice ones.

I am a 14 year old boy and I am quite well built as I do a lot of extreme sports and my girlfriend who is in my school year but 13 is smaller than me like all her friends but is loads stronger than me and she has more muscle than I do we used to armwrestle a lot but I went to her house and found out she has benches and weights and she works out on sleep overs with most of the girls in my year so she invited them round and they all showed me their muscle and they are all really strong but I found out their feet smell really bad as well so they kept wrestling me down and making me smell their feet and I liked it for some reason but it happens far too often at the moment

Anonymous

Growing up I had a friend, Maryanne, who was bigger and stronger than her own brother. He was a year older than her. I'm sure it emabarassed him to no end to know that his younger sister was bigger and stronger than him. I remember going to her house and hearing shouting coming from inside. She would chase her brother around the house and would invariably catch up and tackle him down. I felt bad for him, especially because I thought he was cute. Maryanne would pummel him and leave him with bruises and a bloody nose. She would then grab his ear and make him say out loud that she was stronger than him. They moved away when we turned 16 and I never heard from them again. I wonder if he ever grew bigger/stronger than her.

Amy

My comment deals more with a grown woman being stronger than a teenage boy. When I was a kid, there was this family up the block. The father re-married this large woman. he had 2 kids, a boy and a girl. I remember when the boy was about 14 or 15, he got into trouble for something and was brought home by the police. I was hanging out in the woods next to their house. The stepmother thanked the police and lead the boy inside by his ear. I could hear screaming coming from her and aloty of "sorry, I won't do it again" from the boy. Apparently, that wasn't good enough for the stepmother. I heard alot of noise, like she was betaing the carp ourt of this boy. Then I heard her scream out, "Get them down Now or I'll pull them down myself!" After a minute of silence, I can hear "Smack!" and the boy crying like a little kid. I sneaked around and looked in his window. He had his pants and shorts down to his ankles and the stepmother was smacking his naked ass. Every once in while, she would puch him down and say "You want to fight me? Go ahead" The boy just stood there, docile and no doubt humiliated by what was happening to him. Although he was practically grown up, this woman easily overpowered him. Teenage boys should not assume that they are stronger than women.

A neighbor

I am 14 and I have a friend that's a girl that's 14. We are best friends but she has these daily beatings where she overpowers me and beats me up. We are both skinny but she is like three inches taller than me. She throws me and punches me and I can't win. She broke my arm and ankle once. She is hot and even though I'm crying I get sexually aroused

Anonymous

It is true, many of them would be able to beat me me or other adult guys up easily. Many males have become lazy not working out whereas girls tend to work out a lot. I have a good example of a 19 yo. girl demonstrating that she was superior to me. She was not my wife, sister or mum but a good friend. She had about the same height like myself (5'9"). Several years ago, I went to a club with a couple of friends. One of them had a 19 years old girlfriend who was a french exchange student. She did also become a good friend of mine and we used to have lots of fun. She was very beautiful, about 5'9" and had a beautiful body, almost like a model, long brown straight hair and pretty brown eyes and a very beautiful face. She was not very girly looking, not overdressed and wearing almost no make up. However, she knew to be well dressed. She was not working out a lot but reasonably fit and healthy. She had a kind of genetical strength, although not muscular. Just a good healthy and strong bone structure. I generally like dancing in the club but that evening I just did not feel like dancing. However, the french girl tried to convince me to dance and tried to pull me on the dancefloor. It was all just funny. I offered resistance but she was really strong. I am about 5'9" and 170 lbs during that time, when I was 28 years old. I am rather coachpotatoe not workind out a lot and not in the best shape. Neither short nor slim but I have somewhat vulnerable knees which cabs can easily dislocate. This might happen if I make too hectic movements or someone kicks at my legs. So I have to be cautious. Due to this fact I do not have much stability when I stand in an open space without walls next to me which can stabilize my knee because I can put away my weight from my knees. Due to this fact I dont have a great momentum either and am bit slower. Thus, I cannot use all my strength and weight while pulling because I could risk to hurt one of my knees. Thus, in our funny battle the young french girl did clearly dominate me and she managed to pull me onto the dancefloor within a few seconds. I clearly lost and it seemed to be just a joke for her. It had not so much to do with strength, but in contrary to me she could use all her power and momentum to pull me. I could not resist at all..She was just too much for me and easily overpowered me. While resisting I even realised that my one knee started hurting and moving strangely. It felt that it almost dislocated. That is why I finally had to give up...However, I somehow enjoyed to be overpowered by her. It also made feel a bit uncomfortable and intimidated, of course. I imagined what she could have done to me in this funny contest. My knees were already endangered and if she had started kicking me with her long healthy legs at the same time I would have been in serious trouble and could have been seriously injured because one of my kneecabs would have probably been dislocated. I realized that it would have only been a joke for this young beauty to seriously beat me up if she had wanted. If she had decided to turn violent against me this 20ys old beauty could have become the nightmare of my life. Before I never realized that a girl could overpower me and did never want to think what my vulnerable knees could meant to me in a physical confrontation. This young beauty demonstrated the reality to me. Me as 28 yo man in his best age could have been easily beaten up by a teenager girl...That was a bit frustrating at the first time but I learnd to live with that Now I am in my early 30s and know there are many more younger girls being able to own me

irro

A lot of adult males still refuse to see that a lot of girls and women are stronger then man.If the teen girls would know how strong they can get more girls will go to the gym to work out. I have no problem that girls/women are becoming stronger,in fact I love it.Some man think that because they are man they are stronger,but they are wrong.I think if teen girl would go more to the gym soon they would be the boss at home,beating up their brothers and fathwers.Some could even lift their fathers over their heads to show him his place in this world.

seaver

i have witnessed fight between teenage girl and adult man who had tried to rob her handbag on a bus stop,when i was sitting in the bus.that girl was in absolute rage,i never seen such a strenght in girl.she end up on top of that man very quick and she would possibly strangle him to death with her bare hands,when bus driver and other two by-standing man were trying to drag her away from that guy as his face was turning blue with blood leaking from his ears.she absolutely swiped the floor with them three guys as well,they almost couldnt manage to pull her away as she was raging like a bull.

Anonymous
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beatenman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-21, 14:03
Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I like to read the news here. Strong teen girls are great.
I’m 52 lost in a show-off to my friend’s daughter. She’s 17 and she challenged me. We were facing each other, holding our hands. She pressed me against the wall. Then I got down on my knees. She’s just stronger than me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thomas62 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-21, 20:09
Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

A few times I lost to some 18 year olds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclehead720 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-21, 14:31
Points: 1,992, Level: 18 Points: 1,992, Level: 18 Points: 1,992, Level: 18
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I've fought a 14yr old daughter of a friend few times, I have a video of us and some pics. If interested, let me know
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AvS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-21, 21:17
bendo5

I wouldn't mind seeing how it went as a competition, just make sure they're not sexual at all.
Old 10-Apr-21, 13:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendo5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wouldn't mind seeing how it went as a competition, just make sure they're not sexual at all.
It was 100% sportive, 0% erotic. her father was watching and filming.
On Youtube there are tons of young girls figfhting men, on judo and bjj training it happens often
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AvS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-21, 22:16
bendo5

AvS, sorry I can't figure out how to inbox people. I'd like to see the video and pics if you have them, based on what you wrote above being they're not sexual at all. Cheers.
Old 10-Apr-21, 23:19
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,432 Times in 4,304 Posts

There is some good action pics on this topic on this thread

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 11-Apr-21, 11:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendo5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
AvS, sorry I can't figure out how to inbox people. I'd like to see the video and pics if you have them, based on what you wrote above being they're not sexual at all. Cheers.
It seems you're not allowed to send messages, I can't send you a message but I can to anybody else

Last edited by AvS; 11-Apr-21 at 11:34.
The Following User Says Thank You to AvS For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-21, 15:51
Banned
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%

When I was a teen I kicked some boy's butt you know Then I stopped growing and my height became a bit of an handicap
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Vayne For This Useful Post:

Tags
armwrestling