Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Mar-18, 22:16
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Obviously the fact the best ever is still taking bookings is great news. Hopefully her break proved that if you have put off seeing her in the past it's time to fix that mistake the next time she visits.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-18, 00:23
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

I saw her very recently and she is just as strong, if not stronger than she has ever been. It had been about four years since I've had a session where I'd tried to resist her in wrestling. Still overwhelming.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-18, 07:41
Last Achievements

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-18, 23:50
Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

WOW, She looks a lot bigger than when I met her 3 years ago!

OMG, I hope she will travel to London again this year!
Old 30-Mar-18, 00:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WOW, She looks a lot bigger than when I met her 3 years ago!

OMG, I hope she will travel to London again this year!
She says the days of her extended trips may be over. You may need to invite/arrange with her directly for a trip like that now.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-18, 01:51
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I saw her last year and this is what she looked like. She is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Cap9900 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-18, 04:20
Points: 6,082, Level: 33 Points: 6,082, Level: 33 Points: 6,082, Level: 33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hello everyone,

A few months ago, I [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] of my first session with Arekah (which was also my first session ever.) I had the good fortune of seeing her again this past Saturday and, at her command, decided to write another long-form review of my experience. As before, the tl;dr is that Arekah is an amazing sessionette and, if she isn't the best in the world at what she does, then she's certainly very close. Without further ado:

My October session with Arekah was nothing short of a life-changing experience. Having fantasies dating back as far back as to when I was ten years old come to life with such care, skill, and vivid detail had a profound effect on me. Arekah was rarely far from my thoughts. She appeared when I was bored at work, when walking by myself, and of course, lying my bed at night, replaying that hour over and over again in my mind.

Obviously, I had to see her again. That was something I knew from the get-go. But Arekah also chose to take a hiatus not long after my session with her and I had no reason to believe she’d resurface.

Wanting to recapture that magic, I scheduled a session with a different young woman in January. I won’t name her as I don’t have any desire to harm her business, but I found the experience... wanting. She was strong, sure, but she wasn’t a force of nature who buffeted and flung me to and from like like I was weightless. She was pretty, yes, but she wasn’t sculpted and perfect, her every movement oozing sex and power. She was tough, unquestionably, but she didn’t possess the titanic strength to totally dominate me without any particular exertion on her part.

I left that session feeling bored and disappointed, like I wasted my money. In hindsight, I probably would have had a great time were it my first session ever- Arekah set the bar impossibly high. That poor girl never had a chance.

To my delight and terror, Arekah did resurface in March. I immediately cleared my schedule and emailed her about a repeat session. Arekah’s not the most responsive sessionette I’ve communicated with, but she does respond to serious inquiries made in good faith. It doesn’t hurt to send her a reminder if she goes a few days without answering. You have to understand that men line up around the block for a moment of her time, and while Arekah will make you feel like you two are the only people in the world for your hour, it’s only for that hour.

Because I’m a sucker for narrative throughline, my idea for a session was thusly: Arekah was my goddess. We had agreed on that during round 1- but she had found out that I had tried another sessionette and was furious. Therefore, I had to be punished brutally for not being the good worshipper I promised to be.

Once the scheduling was squared away, all there was to do was wait- and in the week leading up to our session, I found myself counting the hours. If it was 11 PM now, and our session was at 5 in three days, then how many hours until our session?

The day of, I was nervous- albeit somewhat less so than the first time. My heart was thrashing as I traveled to the DC waterfront on the hottest and most humid day of the year thus far. I knocked, and I waited.

Arekah’s “entrance” is so brilliant, I realized upon my second viewing. She takes her time to answer, letting the anticipation build. Then the door creaks open seemingly on its own, like the building itself is beckoning you towards your destiny.

And there she was, somehow more beautiful than I remembered her. For those who have only seen Arekah in photos, you must heed me: they do not do her justice. Like any great work of art, Arekah cannot be truly appreciated via facsimile. You really need to see this woman for yourself to understand.

Arekah spent most of those five months in the gym doing squats, it seemed to me. I have two reasons to believe this: firstly, her legs went from amazing to indescribable. Her thighs are now bigger than my head, thick and smooth like marble pillars. Arekah was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on during our first session, but now she seemed to be some sort of creature from a dream or a painting come to life. She seemed to be carrying herself with even more predatory grace and power than before- and she truly seemed pissed with me, and ready to take out her frustrations on my body.

Secondly, her strength has gotten to the point that I’m sincerely skeptical that we’re the same species. During our first session, she knocked me out once at the very end, on purpose. During the second, I went out at least five times- twice in bodyscissors, because her mammoth legs were squeezing me so effectively that there was no room for my lungs to expand. Time and again, Arekah knocked me out, by her own admission by accident a few times- which really sold to me that I was nothing to this woman, a toy, a little doll for squeezing who had no choice but to take what the goddess gave him. At one point, after a particularly stiff squeeze, she asked me what I thought would happen if she squeezed with full power.

“You’d shatter my ribs,” I replied honestly. “And the shards would dig into my organs and I’d die a slow, horrible death on this bed.”

I should note though that while Arekah was indeed very rough and aggressive with me (as I asked her to be,) I never once felt truly unsafe in her hands. I knew that a simple “red” or “yellow” would guarantee my safety, and even when I tried to be a bit macho and forego things like that she was excellent at checking on me and gauging exactly how much I could take. She pushed me to my limits, but I strongly reject the notion that Arekah wants to injure her clients. Her professionalism has been unimpeachable in the time I’ve spent with her.

Arekah’s creativity and desire to give her clients a memorable experience shined through this time- tell her what you want and she’ll put her own twist on it in a delightful surprise.

For instance, I mentioned that I liked the feeling of being “engulfed” by her body. I provided a couple examples of that, and my fantasies became reality thanks to this extraordinary woman. But around halfway through, Arekah was really working me over in a side-headscissors while punching me in the side over and over again. It was too intense, and I whimpered out a “yellow.”

Immediately she let me go. A lesser sessionette might have given me a minute to catch my breath, but Arekah instead climbed on top of me, her curves pressing me against the bed as she reminded me how weak and worthless and pathetic I am. Not only did she instantly give me a break from the pain, not only did she not break the flow of the scene in the slightest, she put her own twist on my “engulfing” fantasy as I felt tiny and helpless beneath her. It was extraordinary stuff.

I had provided Arekah with details from our first session of what I liked and what blew me away, so she tweaked this one and made sure to double down on what I liked while minimizing what I was cooler on. Arekah has countless clients, but she was highly motivated to give me the session experience I wanted (I refuse to use the word “service” because I serve the goddess, not the other way around.) Although my experience is limited, I’m certain this is what sets her apart from the competition. Some could conceivably be as powerful, or as beautiful, or as dedicated to excellence- but I can’t imagine any of them embodying all three of those principles with the gusto that Arekah does.

One thing I loved that wasn’t Arekah’s fault was that this session took place on an unseasonably hot and humid miniature summer in DC, and so Arekah was glistening with sweat not long into the session. I’ve never particularly been into sweat on women, but I think I’ve done a complete 180 on that. She wore it amazingly well, her skin glistened and glowed ethereally and the taste of it on her flexed muscles when she forced me to worship them drove me mad.

Just like the first session, she cast a spell on me. By the end of our session I was so broken down that all I could do was breathily tell her how incredible she was, how much I loved her and how sorry I was that I had betrayed her. “Who do you belong to?” she asked me.

“Arekah Lox,” I answered, meeting her gaze. “If I live to be a thousand, Arekah Lox.”

“Right answer.”

We finished up at about that point, with me kissing her toes and swearing fealty- sorry, other sessionettes I had my eye on. I guess I won’t be able to see you.

Once we were formally done, Arekah also had a bit of fun teasing me by switching her goddess persona on and off, sometimes in mid-sentence. It’s really striking to watch the transformation: her voice, body language, and face change entirely. I know enough about acting to see what a testament to her ability that is.

As I said, Arekah’s a busy woman, so I only had a minute to talk to her after the session was over. She’s friendly and professional when off the clock, don’t get me wrong, she just also has plenty of other men to crush before her day is done.

But for me, I was satisfied and spent. I stumbled to the metro stop, wondering exactly how sore I’d be tomorrow (it turned out, not as much as I expected.) As I climbed on the train home, the gentleman sitting next to me glanced at my flushed face and glazed-over eyes. “Wow. What happened to you?” he asked.

I looked at him and wondered what to say. “I was in a low-speed car accident,” I lied.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DaddyWarlord For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-18, 05:20
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyWarlord [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Secondly, her strength has gotten to the point that I’m sincerely skeptical that we’re the same species. During our first session, she knocked me out once at the very end, on purpose. During the second, I went out at least five times- twice in bodyscissors, because her mammoth legs were squeezing me so effectively that there was no room for my lungs to expand.
Wow ... what does it feel like being KO'ed in a body scissor?
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlefan2009 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-18, 21:35
Last Achievements

I've met with her so many times I probably can't give an accurate number and I still enjoyed reading that. Like he says, if she's not the best the best ain't much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlefan2009 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow ... what does it feel like being KO'ed in a body scissor?
I remember Severa doing this to me. Was a confusing feeling, like I understood breathing was much harder but I couldn't quite process what was happening because it's so unusual, I figured it out just in time. I'm absolutely sure if I hadn't tapped when I did she would've turned me off a second later. Awesome to hear Arekah's learned how to do this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-18, 12:03
Last Achievements

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:

Tags
arekah, lox, severa