Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Apr-18, 23:31
Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How to have sex with this fetish for the first time ?

Links removed. Rule 3.9.
Z
The Following User Says Thank You to neely For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-18, 14:44
Points: 4,313, Level: 27 Points: 4,313, Level: 27 Points: 4,313, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Why in the name of all that's holy would you let this girl go?? She sounds like a dream come true!!

An amazing story. Would that we all could be that lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raptor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let me share a story about my old GF. I believe there other women out there who share her desires, needs, and ability. Maybe this will give you some ideas:

My old GF was very physical and liked to rough house. She was really strong. We were at the beach one time and she sat on my chest, so I showed her the SGP, with her straddling my chest and pinning my wrists to the sand with her hands. I pretended to struggle and she really got into it. She really got off on being dominant and obviously loved holding me down. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the sand, and got me in the SGP several more times that day. She figured out how to pin my arms with her legs, but didn’t think to use her arms and legs at the same time.

Several times after that she would get me in a schoolgirl pin. Although I sort of let her do it, she was very strong. She always really enjoyed it.

I was at her place one time shortly thereafter for a quick visit. I had another lady at my place and I had to get back. She knew this and asked me to come over anyway, just to screw with me. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the floor, and got me in a long, high SGP, with her knees over my forearms and her hands pinning my wrists to the floor and said “I’m not going to let you up. What are you gonna do about it?” I pushed up with all my might but couldn’t move my arms. I was really pinned to the floor! She held me there for about 10 minutes, taunting me. Then she did it again. I said “you’d probably make a pretty good wrestler.” Then I showed her some moves and holds, including several scissors positions. She was getting pretty excited. Then we started wrestling. I had to wrestle Greco Roman style, I couldn’t use my legs. She could wrestle freestyle, she could use her legs, a pretty good advantage. Then we took our clothes off and wrestled some more. She got me in a long SGP, mounted my throbbing boner, and we had rough sex. She called me her "helpless sex slave." Then we repeated this. That was my introduction to mixed wrestling. The lady back at my place was really pissed because I was gone so long. That was it for us. It was worth it.

I'd lay on my back and say "I'll bet you can't hold me down." She would reply "You know better than to challenge me" and quickly jump on top of me, grab my wrists, and push my arms down to the floor, leaning into them with all her weight. Then she would pin my forearms with her knees while continuing to grip my wrists. I'm pretty sure she became sexually aroused just holding me down in the schoolgirl pin and watching me struggle. She would say "I'm your all powerful dominatrix and you're my helpless sex slave." Sometimes she would lift one leg off my arm, still gripping my wrist and pinning it to the floor, and reach back with her leg and poke my dick with her foot. Eventually, she would lift her legs up, pull hard on my wrists and force them arms down along my torso on the floor, shift her legs and torso down with them, then pin my arms to the floor again with her legs. Then she would straddle my rock-hard, throbbing dick, mount it with her vagina, and begin to pound on my dick. After I came, she would keep my in the schoolgirl pin until my dick became hard again. Then she would straddle my rock-hard dick again, mount it with her vagina, and fuck me again. I really believe that she got off on all this as much as I did.

Sometimes, while holding me in the schoolgirl pin, she would shift her legs and torso forward, her legs moving a little higher up on my outstretched arms, until she was straddling my face, press her vagina to my mouth, and demand tongue action. I would hold my tongue stiff while she hammered up and down it until she orgasmed.

When I got engaged, I called her and told her. We agreed to meet one last time. We went to a secluded beach. We started wrestling and she got me in a high SGP. She said "I'm not going to let you up." She held me in the SPG for a long time, telling me I was stupid to marry someone else. God, she was strong. I had a throbbing boner. Then she said "We're going to fuck, now. OK?" I said "OK." She said "OK, I'm going to let you up, but only long enough for us to take our bathing suits off. (She was wearing a skimpy bikini and really looked hot.) Then I'm going to hold you down and rape you, OK?" I said "OK." We got naked and she got me in a SGP again. I resisted and really made her work for it. She said "OK, now I'm pissed off. I'm going to rape you. (She was always dominant and wanted to win at contests of strength.) You must keep struggling, understand? I kept struggling and she pounded up and down on my pecker. My God, it was good. I came and she said "Since this is our last time, I'm going to hold you down until you get hard again, then we're going to do it again." It didn't take long. Then we did it all over again.

That's how our relationship progressed, although it progressed pretty quickly.
Old 20-Apr-18, 19:13
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by grlbcepwshpr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why in the name of all that's holy would you let this girl go?? She sounds like a dream come true!!

An amazing story. Would that we all could be that lucky.
Because she turned out to be a complete bitch. When I had that lady waiting back at my place, she called her, introduced herself as my GF, and told her I had just been at her place. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Old 20-Apr-18, 20:38
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sex (regular, hand job or blow job) doesn't do anything for me at all.

It's the wrestling itself that is the only turn on for me.

Masturbating in private afterward is the only thing that works for me.

Just FYI, Xemu: What you describe is a fetish -- getting turned only by one thing (wrestling in your case).

A paraphilia is when you can get turned on both by vanilla sex and/or a body part/activity or whatever.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-18, 01:06
Points: 4,313, Level: 27 Points: 4,313, Level: 27 Points: 4,313, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Oh, ah I see. Well then, nothing else you could do. Too bad, really; but sounds like you ended up happy so all's well. Still a great, great story. Thanks so much for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raptor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because she turned out to be a complete bitch. When I had that lady waiting back at my place, she called her, introduced herself as my GF, and told her I had just been at her place. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Old 24-Apr-18, 07:29
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sex (regular, hand job or blow job) doesn't do anything for me at all.

It's the wrestling itself that is the only turn on for me.

Masturbating in private afterward is the only thing that works for me.
This can be a problem if you're in a relationship or want to be in one. If you're not looking for that, or if you're lucky enough to find a woman who shares/understands your wrestling fetish - then this is fine.

It's really just a choice (and some effort/imagination) if you want to change.

I've always enjoyed sex, but in my 20s, I enjoyed wrestling more. I turned off more than one GF with my fetish, and I found one or two who enjoyed it, but the majority found my fetish to be uninteresting and even a problem for the relationship.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-18, 10:27
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
She said "OK, now I'm pissed off. I'm going to rape you.
She sounds awesome!!