Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-16, 14:42
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Flakes, and Fantasies Fulfilled

Brand new to the session hobby, and thought I'd report my newbie experience so far. Reached out to numerous women from wb270.com requesting fantasy scissors sessions. Few reply, but several did.

First session was a bit disappointing. This woman misrepresented herself in her listing and I failed to do enough due diligence research. Her photo was carefully composed, and she really didn't look like her photo at all. She was very nice, and we got along great. But her role-playing wasn't what I'd requested, surprisingly since she had asked for so much detail about what I wanted. She claimed she had knocked men out with her scissors, but five minutes into the session I told her I didn't see how. She just wasn't strong enough or maybe didn't know what she was doing. But then she turned the session into something I didn't expect, and I left her place very "happy."

I booked a second session with a girl who had great pictures and many positive reviews. We spoke on the phone and connected nicely, and we subsequently made a date. I invested time and expenses in a hotel room for a day. We texted confirming communications that day. But she never showed. And hasn't responded to my inquiries as to why. PM for her name; I'm giving her a few weeks to respond before posting negative reviews.

Then, Tabitha from Hoboken NJ. Swoon! Sessioned with her last week. She is the perfect fantasy dream girl in every way! Stunningly beautiful, inside and out. Smart, sexy, witty and playful with just the right mix of "nice" and role-play "mean". She is deceptively strong, and her lovely legs deliver surprising scissor pressure. I've never tapped, but Tabitha's exquisite scissoring made me think I might need to. She provided the exact fantasy scenario I requested and totally exceeded my expectations. She does have a long list of rules, but most are simply common sense and courtesy. I'll certainly be back, and I can't wait to play with her again.

Contacted another woman with lots of pics and good reviews. Great connection once again, so booked a session. Traveled to her city on the day of the session and she vanished. No response to my texts or phone calls, so I traveled back home feeling hurt and beyond disappointed. She did contact me awhile later, very apologetic, to say she hadn't been feeling well and that her alarm failed her. Stuff happens, so we're going to try again soon.

My first session girl warned me that, in her experience, less than 50% of the people doing this are honest and reliable. Sadly that seems about right. But when it works and when it's good, wow. I'm hooked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-16, 19:31
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: Flakes, and Fantasies Fulfilled

Wow somehow Tabitha had always escaped my attention. I guess I never clicked on NJ.

She's smoking hot. Wish her pics showed off her legs!

Any good clips or vids out there, pay or otherwise?
Old 18-Oct-16, 19:38
Last Achievements

Look for her on SessionGirls.com. Amazing variety of Tabitha fetish clips, many I never realized were special interests. She tells me she has wrestling and scissor videos all over the place, but I haven't found them yet.

She has scrumptiously beautiful legs to accompany the rest of her stunning beauty. And they are deceptively strong. My neck is still sore.

Couldn't recommend her more highly. Tabitha is awesome in every way.
Old 18-Oct-16, 21:40
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I've not experienced anywhere close to 50% being flakes, but it might depend on where you are and who you contact. Well over 90% of the ladies I've sessioned with have been on the up and up. Not all have been as competitive as I'd hoped but that's to be expected. One was a bit older than her pictures but still a solid wrestler and if I'd checked her clips for sale I'd have seen more recent photos so that's on me. WB270 will often not update for years.

But I agree on principal. If you don't do any research on the ladies, of it it's a new lady, it's certainly possible to run into a number flakes. There was a lady on Sessiongirls who I exchanged e-mails with but was later exposed as pure scam and taken down. She had a nice profile, former cheerleader, some nice photos, NYC apt that had a room that needed to be rented (so she asked for a deposit). I have no idea how many deposits she scammed people for, but probably more than a few.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-16, 00:25
Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28
Last Achievements

The reality is that most session girls are interested in what's in your wallet, rather than what fantasies are bouncing around in your mind. There are a few gems that are not like that, but in my experience they are rare. So some girls will attempt to deliver an approximation of what you requested with as little effort on their part as possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to opmogura For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-16, 00:49
Last Achievements

One word, and I do hate to share her... Tabitha. She's certainly interested in the money, as this is work for her. But she is totally committed to providing maximum value for her premium price. She does so, absolutely concerned about providing the exact desired fantasy, and she's worth every penny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opmogura [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The reality is that most session girls are interested in what's in your wallet, rather than what fantasies are bouncing around in your mind. There are a few gems that are not like that, but in my experience they are rare. So some girls will attempt to deliver an approximation of what you requested with as little effort on their part as possible.
Old 19-Oct-16, 01:30
Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43
Last Achievements

JC Simpson is not a fake and she's been good about replying to emails. Recently, she has been requiring a 100 dollar deposit to schedule a session. Everyone be careful about sending a session wrestler money.

UCFKNIGHT92
Old 19-Oct-16, 03:30
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by opmogura [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've not noticed this either. Unless you want something physically difficult for them, like competitive when you have a strength advantage or something they don't like (not all ladies like face sitting), but on average, Most women want repeat clients so they are interested in giving the client what he wants, at least, a good percentage of them. Again it depends who you see but the experienced ladies want to give the guy what he wants. At least in my experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-16, 03:49
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCFKNIGHT92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
JC Simpson is not a fake and she's been good about replying to emails. Recently, she has been requiring a 100 dollar deposit to schedule a session. Everyone be careful about sending a session wrestler money.

UCFKNIGHT92
Never heard of her. But session deposits are not unheard of, although also not the norm from my experience. I paid Miss Scorpion a deposit for my session with her a year ago and again for one in a few weeks. I was nervous about it at first, but I knew enough about her that I was comfortable with it. I don't think I'd put down a deposit for someone with little track record. I understand why the ladies do it- there are lots of guys who jerk people around or are no-shows, unfortunately.
Old 19-Oct-16, 05:44
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I've never lost a deposit. Then again, it's not like I'm 200/200. I'm 3/3.

I have no problem paying $50-100 deposit for a $300-350 session. Seems very fair.

Those who demand no deposit - good on ya if you can pull it off, but a 20-30% deposit seems fair if we both have "skin in the game" . . .

Tags
scissors, session, tabitha