Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Feb-16, 00:57
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: My first session, with Veve Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What's an "auto KO'?

what did the KO feel like? was it painful?
Auto KO is when you ask her to put you in a specific hold and not release it until you pass out. I never ask for those anyway, being trapped when it's up to her to either move to something else or keep the hold on is the bit that's fun for me.
It's not painful at all unless she's holding something of yours at a weird angle when she puts you out, you feel that later. You sense your breath getting cut, there's about a quarter second when it hits you that you're really in trouble and then you're gone. I've had ones where I've gotten spots first and (exactly the same hold) others when that didn't happen. If she lets you go immediately it's kind of a blip, your body spasms a little and you remember everything. If she keeps the pressure up a few seconds after you've gone out it's a true KO, you go dreamspace. When you come back about 1⁄4 a minute later the world spins, your limbs flip-flop and it takes about 10 seconds for you to remember which strange floor you're on and why you passed out. If you're really lucky, she did you in with a rhs and she's only unclenched her muscles instead of moving you, so the very 1st thing you'll see is an ultra closeup of her thong-clad backside.
I've been KO'd more than 50 times, sometimes more than once in a session, and never had any post match effects, mental or physical. It's critical that once you realize she's got you in a choke you get your hand to any part of her body, so she'll feel your touch drop and know you're out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-16, 01:32
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyway farhang223, have a session with Veve and not ask to show her full potential is like having a test with a ferrari on a circuit and not shift over the 2nd gear ! Just my opinion eh
A very bad analogy, to be honest. VeVe is talented and skilled in many ways. If someone wants a more dominance / submission themed wrestling session, they should absolutely go for that, and VeVe will deliver it just as well as she would a fully-competitive session. Bottom line is - one should get from a session what he likes.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], my advice is, don't listen to anybody. Forget about KOs / fully-competitive wrestling. If gentle domination is your thing, that's what you should ask for. This is your first session - you will have time to experiment in the future
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-16, 05:30
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A very bad analogy, to be honest. VeVe is talented and skilled in many ways. If someone wants a more dominance / submission themed wrestling session, they should absolutely go for that, and VeVe will deliver it just as well as she would a fully-competitive session. Bottom line is - one should get from a session what he likes.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], my advice is, don't listen to anybody. Forget about KOs / fully-competitive wrestling. If gentle domination is your thing, that's what you should ask for. This is your first session - you will have time to experiment in the future
I'd agree with that. If you see someone with talent, you can ask them to dial it down. If you see someone without talent, you can't ask them to dial it up.

Besides, maybe you want to experience a school boy pin where the lady's 120 lbs but you can't throw her off cause she's too quick, or a body scissor that makes your ribs hurt. There's reasons to see a skilled lady even if you don't want her to go all out.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-16, 10:44
Points: 5,315, Level: 31 Points: 5,315, Level: 31 Points: 5,315, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I am really grateful for the very wise and helpful comments. Not everywhere people understand these kinds of contradicting tendencies and lusts, which are sometimes unbearable or destructive.

I am not unrealistically hopeful that entering the real world of session wrestling would relieve all the loads associated with these fetishes, especially as the sessions just provide artificial short time spans within the real life. But I decided to get to experience the most 'real' possible thing, and I am happy that, even though I did the booking all of a sudden and without much research, I chose Veve. Because, from the reviews and some interviews that I watched these days, I have the impression that she is not only a brilliant talented athlete that can satisfy such fetishes, but she also has a kind of nice personality that wouldn't conflict with other personal characteristics of a man with such fetishes.

Anyway, as a first-timer I should not say much. I should see if I regret what I did or I would continue with this. If writing scientific papers leave me some free time, I may write something about the experience, maybe not a classic session review, but some reflections from a psychological point of view, if anybody would be interested in such a thing here.

Last edited by farhang223; 26-Feb-16 at 11:33.
Old 26-Feb-16, 17:15
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Yes guys, I can get your points. Obviously, everyone has his own tastes but, being said that farhang223 is the only one who has to decide, I think that it's a little "pity" to completely avoid a competitive part with a legend like Veve... So to speak, it's her bread and butter... I mean, even just for 5 minutes in an hour... Remember that you don't have to choose a single-strict "style" for the entire session (in fact, I always split my sessions in 2/3 different parts), in particular if you're a total newbie and you don't know what you want/like for real. Anyway, it's just my opinion and he'll get an amazing experience with Veve regardless the session's set-up

P.S However, about my "analogy", I don't know a single person who has requested to drive a ferrari and then haven't tried the full-throttle experience not even for few seconds
Old 26-Feb-16, 17:34
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If she keeps the pressure up a few seconds after you've gone out it's a true KO, you go dreamspace. When you come back about 1⁄4 a minute later the world spins, your limbs flip-flop and it takes about 10 seconds for you to remember which strange floor you're on and why you passed out.
I have heard a lot of different descriptions but this is exactly what I experienced with Nikki Fierce.

I also got the very quick one in a RNC that was so quick we just kept going. I just had a short gap in my short-term memory like when you doze off for a second watching television.

Both of winter's descriptions are exactly what I would describe.
Old 26-Feb-16, 19:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes guys, I can get your points. Obviously, everyone has his own tastes but, being said that farhang223 is the only one who has to decide, I think that it's a little "pity" to completely avoid a competitive part with a legend like Veve... So to speak, it's her bread and butter... I mean, even just for 5 minutes in an hour... Remember that you don't have to choose a single-strict "style" for the entire session (in fact, I always split my sessions in 2/3 different parts), in particular if you're a total newbie and you don't know what you want/like for real. Anyway, it's just my opinion and he'll get an amazing experience with Veve regardless the session's set-up

P.S However, about my "analogy", I don't know a single person who has requested to drive a ferrari and then haven't tried the full-throttle experience not even for few seconds
Bulldozer I understand what you mean and I agree. As it might be a one time chance in where I live, I was looking through her own-made videos, bought 3 of them, and I think in a theme like forced muscle worship or sensual muscle domination, she can actually put everything, and depending on how far you refuse to go with what she wants to do with you, it can become sort of semi-competitive. What do you think?

Last edited by farhang223; 26-Feb-16 at 20:07.
Old 26-Feb-16, 20:01
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhang223 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bulldozer I understand what you mean and I agree. As it might be a one time chance in where I live, I was looking through her own-made videos, bought 3 to them, and I think in a theme like forced muscle worship or sensual muscle domination, she can actually put everything, and depending on how far you refuse to go with what she wants to do with you, it can become sort of semi-competitive. What do you think?
For sure mate. That's a nice consideration indeed.
I repeat: just choose what you think is better... No way, it's totally up to you ! Don't you worry, you'll be more than satisfied with Veve, anyhow and anyway !
I have only expressed an opinion just because you've requested it from us
Let's say that we'll compare our experiences next week
Old 28-Feb-16, 19:11
Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhang223 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If writing scientific papers leave me some free time, I may write something about the experience, maybe not a classic session review, but some reflections from a psychological point of view, if anybody would be interested in such a thing here.
I would be interested. Any well-thought insider point of view about our mysterious (from a scientific point of view) fetishes is welcome. I have gathered info about it, but I still don't have all the pieces fitting into place.
Old 13-Mar-16, 17:41
Last Achievements

No time yet for a review on my first session with great Veve. So, for now only a few photos and best wishes for Veve.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to farhang223 For This Useful Post: