Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jul-16, 19:54
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts
Default I'm living the dream

I have been wanting to write this for a while now.

I have met a lady, thats so enthusiastic about wrestling its insane.

I posted a while back on a popular web site, maybe around march time. Posting about the possibility wrestling with a woman. Every body has done this to a certain degree and some may have found that special one. Well here is my story.

I got a response from a lady about 2 weeks after i had posted, she seemed nice and genuine and had found my post about wrestling, intriguing. After some back and fourth email exchanges i found out she understood the kinky and fetish side to it and was into fetish stuff anyway. She went away and watched some mixed wrestling on YouTube and maybe studied it a little bit, she was so excited to do this, the day couldn't come quick enough.

Well, the day finally came, which happened to be a Tuesday of last month, we arranged to meet at the submission rooms for our match that would last 1 hour. We met and She was lovely, about 5ft 7 just a few inches shorter than me and was around 10 stone 140lbs. Big brown eyes and long curly dark brown hair. We chatted on the way, all my previous nerves and apprehension dissipated with in moments of us meeting. We walked to the sub room having a laugh and chatting. Arriving We met pippa and she showed us around the place and left us to it.

No let me say this, i have never in my life session wrestled, i have had a few fun matches with previous g/f's, this and that but nothing on the level of this, here i am with a total stranger who happens to be a pretty brunette with nothing on her mind but kicking my arse in a wrestling showdown of the sexes.

We changed, and chatted as we did so, i brought along a tight spandex catsuit (sleeveless) and she was thrilled and slipped straight into it. She looked amazing, being that close with a woman in such attire sends my pulse racing at the best of times and in a few moments, that woman there in that tight black suit will be wrestling you, yes you... And here she is just chatting away, what a woman.

We engage the stairs with me following up the rear and open the door to the infamous mat room. She fiddles with the ipod dock and puts some music on.

I'm checking this lady out all the while thinking sh!t how did i end up here. It was like that feeling, when for the first time your alone with a girl, when your younger and the curtains are drawn together your in a bedroom and you have no clue whats going to happen all you know is yesssss come on, lets do this.

It's not long now and within moments she turns to me, her arms are up and ready to wrestle, I look at her, first i lay some ground rules, i say to her.

"We will just take it easy, for at least the first 15 minutes, see where our feet lay."

And she nods in agreement, an ever so slight nod! a grin on her face.

Now i dont know if wrestling is normally like this, but most of it was a blur, thinking back and trying to recollect it. The first 2 falls i know for a fact went to her. Some kind of choke, like a guillotine but on our knees I remember saying to her after the first fall.

"scrap that, what i said before, about going easy, lets just do this."

All the while in my mind thinking *im in a fight here* that is what it felt like, a fight, but there was no punching or kicking or general dirty tricks but wrestling, i was way over my head with her. She jogs and does cross fit, maybe swimming sometimes but only occasionally and here she is already 2 up and im puffing away like a steam train going up hill. She was strong and very tricky to get down, i used a lot of energy just trying to get some sort of foothold on the proceedings i remember that much. I spent alot of time with my face on the mats as she did god knows what. All of a sudden an arm would slip around my neck or a leg and then the squeezing begun. I do remember the head scissors. She caught me like 4 times in them, the last one being so memorable.

TBC

I have run out of time but will continue this.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-16, 20:05
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: I'm living the dream

That sounds amazing! Dont let this girl go. Is this a strictly wrestling relationship? Or is it something more? Either way, well done sir.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-16, 21:06
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

The story sounds too good to be true.
I have the same questions as BRaddogg4345. I'm intrigued by what that lady was/is looking for deep inside herself? A test of strength? A sexual relationship?

How old is she? How muscular? Into sports?

Btw, what's that popular web site you posted an ad on? We foreigners do feel that English native speakers have so much more luck with respect to finding someone like this. I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong, but the English language has something that creates or at least facilitates a culture of kink stronger than in other languages...
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-16, 22:38
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have the same questions as BRaddogg4345. I'm intrigued by what that lady was/is looking for deep inside herself? A test of strength? A sexual relationship?

Btw, what's that popular web site you posted an ad on? We foreigners do feel that English native speakers have so much more luck with respect to finding someone like this. I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong, but the English language has something that creates or at least facilitates a culture of kink stronger than in other languages...
Haha, I'm English and have been lucky enough to find a girl who loves beating me up
I think America has the hottest wrestlers though!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-16, 01:06
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You asked

How old is she, 35. How muscular, not very. Into sports, wrestling

I'm intrigued by what that lady was/is looking for deep inside herself? A test of strength? A sexual relationship? She liked the idea of wrestling a man, maybe testing herself. She is a raw talent, strong and wirey, she would make a fine wrestler. i did say she had the kinky side to her... She indeed loves to wrestle. Not looking for anything sexual...
The Following User Says Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-16, 08:00
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

So, on what web site did you meet her?
When you say, she's into sports, wrestling: do you mean she goes to regular classes in a club? Or she used to do at some point in her life?

You got a very interesting encounter here. Congrats!
Old 26-Jul-16, 13:01
Last Achievements

I'm not willing to divulge where I posted the add. I said wrestling as her sport because she has taken to it like a duck to water, but other sports I don't know, I know she jogs to work which is around 5k and she swims. Maybe she does other stuff but I haven't asked her. It's the maddest thing to ever happen to me. I just thought I'd mention that this Saturday we are at the sub rooms again, this time though she has brought her friend to wrestle too. So to even it out I have brought my friend for some tag team wrestling.
Old 26-Jul-16, 13:05
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Post a pic.
Old 26-Jul-16, 14:55
Last Achievements

There was just the two of us so no pictures of us wrestling. However there was a pre match selfie and an after match selfie she had taken and has since sent me. But privacy is a concern to us both... so i won't post here. I know it sounds to good to be true, but my reality is as real as it gets. I will continue with my match account when I finish work tonight until then my pedigree chums.
Old 26-Jul-16, 19:34
Last Achievements

Continued

As i said before my face was on the mats quite alot of the time, and sometimes it was like being caught in one of those exercise machines, because of my inexperience and the fact i wanted my butt kicked i spent a hellua lot time being man handled, which was fricking awesome to experience, especially by a woman clad in the tightest of spandex and i have to give credit to my lady friend who did indeed kick my butt, she went at me 100%

It was a very surreal experience and at the time i was buzzing with excitement so much my average brain couldn't process all of it. But, two instances will stay with me forever.

The two serious headscissors she got on me, i know she had at least another 2 to add to that. But half way through the wrestling she was at least 4 to 2 up maybe even 4 -1. We started off on our feet as we did with all falls, apart from the last fall but ill get to that in a minute. I always seemed to go in low and try and grab and get her down that way, but every time she knew how to counter it. Basically just by jumping on my back, i didnt go into it to win thats for sure, but take nothing away from her she was great!!

She triangled choked me, i'd be lying if i say i could remember the whole thing leading up to that but i cant remember. Let me say that as soon as she ever trapped me between her legs it was always in a head scissor, she tensed and went for the submission almost instantly and the squeezing power she had was amazing, truly incredible. The triangle choke was in tense, she was pulling on my arm, and her spandex covered legs was firmly around my head, holding me with great force, at first just securing my head and arm and then bam squeezing my head and pulling on my arm, my arm felt like it was being pinched somewhere and that was some discomfort so i tapped. But woah.

The last fall...

It was nearing the end of the hour, we was slick with sweat, sometimes sliding around as we grappled, she not giving an inch, ever!!.

We started on our knees, and oh look its me going low, even when we are on our knees. I went low she went high - the natural selection then bam! two lovely Lycra legs crash around my head covering my ears and securing me in reverse head scissor (but with my face pointing to the mat) Straight away the tense legs and crushing on my head, the muffled sound of her laughing and talking, i said to her if your saying something i cant hear you. She laughs more -muffled of course, her arms securely locked around my waist and legs squeezing my head and giving me cauliflower ears, we fall to the side her legs still gripping me. Now i can hear, she holds me for a bit, maybe 1 minute or less, catching her breath i'd imagine. I'm struggling to get out the whole time but not that much, i was beat and had no energy left. Her leg strength is phenomenal, even after an hour of wrestling she is game as anything and not willing to give an inch. She does something next and im still not sure what it was, now imagine im laying down her legs firmly locked around my head (yes got that ok moving on) my face is looking in the general direction of her feet, she moves her hips and arse in such a way now my head is crooked at a funny angle and i cant move my body as she is holding me and she is seriously choking me with the full might of her strong legs, i held on for 20 seconds or so but the crushing increased and my head was going to pop right off so i tapped in fear of death. Maybe not death but she sure had me then, she is one true bad ass woman, let me tell you guys... I think it was 8 -4 in the end. Getting outwrestled by this woman will live with me forever and she is so keen to do more and more and more, sadly our tag team clash maybe put on hold. That gives me a chance to go one on one again with her, this time trying a bit more.

Hahahaha never. (the trying to win bit)

Last edited by mooler_moosh; 26-Jul-16 at 19:49.
The Following User Says Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post: