Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Nov-16, 19:14
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts
Default Re: Do women enjoy wrestling men?

If she isn't a session girl, and is a girlfriend depends on her personality. If she's more young, have a pretty good chance that she likes wrestle with a men. I think the best way to have a wrestling match with her is doubting about ther strength capacity ironically (in a joke) when you two are relaxed
Old 27-Nov-16, 01:33
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedWrestler-37 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They do it for money. Why else would they do it?

Do they enjoy it? Hard to tell.
Just because they're doing it "for money" doesn't preclude them enjoying what they do. Lots of people like their job, despite being paid to do it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-16, 07:49
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamScorpion [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In a word...yes
One of these days I'll have to pay you to beat me up. That doesn't mean I'll like it. You're probably too strong for me and I'm not sure I'll like it, but I'm still very curious.
Old 27-Nov-16, 14:54
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it depends on the lady but some ladies seem to enjoy it. Julie Squeeze, Jennifer Thomas, Robin, Mutiny, I got the feeling that they rather liked squeezing my neck and making me tap. Robin (at least early in her career) used to worry sometimes about hurting the guy, and Mutiny is genuinely very nice, not really dominant, but she enjoys the physical contest.

Tyler Dare, Nikki Fierce and maybe to a lesser extent, seemed to enjoy it when I'm suffering a bit in the hold in a semi-sadistic way, but maybe they were just mis-reading me. My impression is that a lot of the ladies, probably over half, enjoy the wrestle and the contest.
I can tell you with 100% certainty that Nikki Fierce loves kicking our asses. I've had this conversation with her countless times. She is a sadist through and through. In fact there has been several times she's gotten pissed at me when she thought I was tapping to early and ruining her fun as she put it. Although the majority of the time those taps were ignored.
I also think that the client has a definite impact on whether the girl enjoys it. I have what Nikki calls a wrestling chemistry with her and we play out a different scenario each time we get together which helps make it fun. She loves to have her creative side challenged.
I almost always come into a session armed with a scenario or two to play out that helps make it fun for the girl as she kicks my ass. I remember when I sessioned with Robin I had three scenarios to play out for our two hour session. We played out the first two and Robin told me several times how cool this was. She even said we should do a video with the scenario. After we had finished the second she insisted we do the third even though time was up. So I ended up getting an extra 25 minutes. Based on this experience I have no doubt Robin enjoys what she does.
Safa Warda also comes to mind. She was so into it even after our time was up. It was the only session I ever had where I had to tell the girl time was up as we were like fifteen minutes over. She was just so into it. BTW she gave me one hell of a beating.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-16, 16:44
Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23
Last Achievements

My experience over the years is that a lot of women do enjoy wrestling (and beating) men. Whether or not they would be willing to do it for free is an entirely different question.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave loses every time For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-16, 17:30
Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave loses every time [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My experience over the years is that a lot of women do enjoy wrestling (and beating) men. Whether or not they would be willing to do it for free is an entirely different question.
Yes , i have the some opinion , i think that is a part of feminine soul .
Old 27-Nov-16, 17:43
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Session girls are different. They enjoy it, but I doubt they would do it for free unless they knew the guy really well. I talked to a female MMA fighter who was also a session wrestler for a while and she said she loved what she does and wrestling guys gives her a workout and she tries new moves. So, there is that.

As for wives, girlfriends and significant others, I'd say women enjoy sex. They like sex much more than we are raised to believe. And if a wrestling match is something that turns the guy on, a giving woman would go along with it for her guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-16, 19:09
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave loses every time [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Not sure I understand what people are getting at by musing whether session wrestlers would do it for free. A plumber isn't expected to fix a pipe for free just to prove he loves his job enough. It's one thing to speculate which session wrestlers take particular pleasure from what they do but I can't understand where the "do it for free" meme comes from.
Old 27-Nov-16, 20:24
Session Wrestler
Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,420 Times in 669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can tell you with 100% certainty that Nikki Fierce loves kicking our asses. I've had this conversation with her countless times. She is a sadist through and through. In fact there has been several times she's gotten pissed at me when she thought I was tapping to early and ruining her fun as she put it.
lolllllllll!!! Yes, we don't like it when you pussy out early!!

We can tell when you are trying to sneak an early tap

Clipstores
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following User Says Thank You to Ella ‘Scorpion’ Escorpi For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-16, 21:42
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamScorpion [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
lolllllllll!!! Yes, we don't like it when you pussy out early!!

We can tell when you are trying to sneak an early tap
Hi. I'm honored to have you respond to one of my posts. I've wanted to session with you for a long time and would have when you were recently in Buffalo but I'm nursing a nasty shoulder injury that may require surgery but when I'm well we will do it. And I promise not to tap to early. Lol!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:

Tags
enjoyment, mixed vibes