Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Mar-17, 22:28
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default More m-f from Fighting Dolls?

After a lengthy spell of publishing few mixed videos, Fighting Dolls in recent weeks has in recent weeks has made [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] three new m-f titles.

Two of the three are available in installments (such as a four-part tournament of two women versus two men.)

Anyone know if they plan to make this a trend? Or is this a one-time thing?
Old 29-Mar-17, 22:52
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,590 Times in 580 Posts
Default Re: More m-f from Fighting Dolls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
After a lengthy spell of publishing few mixed videos, Fighting Dolls in recent weeks has in recent weeks has made [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] three new m-f titles.

Two of the three are available in installments (such as a four-part tournament of two women versus two men.)

Anyone know if they plan to make this a trend? Or is this a one-time thing?
I believe they only post mixed matches when they're custom requests. I reached out to them a while back asking about more mixed videos and they said I could sponsor them and they would produce the video and have the right to release it to the public. I'm guessing these new mixed videos they've put out are a result of a few sponsored videos by other customers.
Old 29-Mar-17, 23:12
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grap784 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe they only post mixed matches when they're custom requests. I reached out to them a while back asking about more mixed videos and they said I could sponsor them and they would produce the video and have the right to release it to the public. I'm guessing these new mixed videos they've put out are a result of a few sponsored videos by other customers.
That makes sense. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 30-Mar-17, 01:29
Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

A few years ago FD spread the mixed videos around. I think they were sponsoring them at that time. I get really bored with the same women (usually big women) doing all the mixed wrestling. I'd love to see Sharon and some of the smaller pretty girls in mixed matches. Apparently it's not going to happen. I used to buy a lot of mixed from FD but very rarely for the last couple of years. I do have a weakness for any mixed with Emanuella.
Old 30-Mar-17, 08:40
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

In their forums they've said repeatedly that they only do mixed matches if someone sponsors them. The reason for this is the fact that mixed match don't sell well. It seems that FD's fanbase is into f/f stuff. They have produced excellent (sponsored) mixed matches but they've done too little to advertise them. Their latest mixed matches are nothing, to me. They use the same old, boring girls, which we've seen countless times, and some of them are also fake. They've just released a mixed match with Isabel vs Marian, but why should I believe that the action is competitive ? I did the mistake to buy the first Isabel vs Marian a few months ago and it was horribly fake.

There is a big pool of great mixed matches of the past, but don't expect anything new worth buying.
Old 31-Mar-17, 23:02
Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njordin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In their forums they've said repeatedly that they only do mixed matches if someone sponsors them. The reason for this is the fact that mixed match don't sell well. It seems that FD's fanbase is into f/f stuff. They have produced excellent (sponsored) mixed matches but they've done too little to advertise them. Their latest mixed matches are nothing, to me. They use the same old, boring girls, which we've seen countless times, and some of them are also fake. They've just released a mixed match with Isabel vs Marian, but why should I believe that the action is competitive ? I did the mistake to buy the first Isabel vs Marian a few months ago and it was horribly fake.

There is a big pool of great mixed matches of the past, but don't expect anything new worth buying.
I totally agree Njordin. They have many smaller, very skilled girls who could do mixed matches. They say that mixed matches don't make money and I've almost begged them to try using different girls. They won't do it and instead they have sponsors using the same girls over and over and over. It's very boring. Their business model is getting someone to pay for the production and then they make money from the sales, even if it doesn't amount to very much. They risk nothing.

They say that smaller or weaker men are hard to find to wrestle the smaller girls. Zweig doesn't seem to have a problem with that. Speaking of Zweig, he's also honest about whether his matches are competitive or not. I've tried to talk to them about giving a variety of girls a mixed match because I think it's such a sad waste with all the pretty girls in FD. However, after a while Marek comes on the forum and completely blows his top. He's a real businessman. Not! Anyhow that's the FD story as I see it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ger8 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-17, 01:02
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

It will never be the same unless they somehow bring Claire back. She's like my favorite female wrestler of all times by far. I don't know why but there was just something special about her. Maybe it's because I love tall women, I don't know.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-17, 07:55
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It will never be the same unless they somehow bring Claire back. She's like my favorite female wrestler of all times by far. I don't know why but there was just something special about her. Maybe it's because I love tall women, I don't know.
She's easily my all-time favorite. She's just gorgeous and really gets after it in her mixed films. I sponsored several of her matches (1st two vs Andy and a later event match against her), vs Vendy, vs Eva, and vs Lukas, Marian, Mickey, Rene, Waldemar (event), and Mario. We also became friendly and corresponded via email. She's a really nice person. Also had a few awesome sessions with her. Unfortunately, she won't be back. She got married about a year ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-17, 08:01
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I totally agree Njordin. They have many smaller, very skilled girls who could do mixed matches. They say that mixed matches don't make money and I've almost begged them to try using different girls. They won't do it and instead they have sponsors using the same girls over and over and over. It's very boring. Their business model is getting someone to pay for the production and then they make money from the sales, even if it doesn't amount to very much. They risk nothing.

They say that smaller or weaker men are hard to find to wrestle the smaller girls. Zweig doesn't seem to have a problem with that. Speaking of Zweig, he's also honest about whether his matches are competitive or not. I've tried to talk to them about giving a variety of girls a mixed match because I think it's such a sad waste with all the pretty girls in FD. However, after a while Marek comes on the forum and completely blows his top. He's a real businessman. Not! Anyhow that's the FD story as I see it.
Their communication with their fanbase is very problematic. They will take no advise from anyone. They will hardly listen to you and your idea.
I think they have a problem finding smaller men because they will not allow to anyone to come in for a casting. Zweig has stated that he's open for small guys (which doesn't mean that they will instantly get the "job" of course). Grapplinggirls do the same: they will talk about it with anyone.
FD will employ medium size strong guys to fight the same old boring women over and over again. And then they complain because their mixed matches don't sell.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Njordin For This Useful Post: