Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Apr-17, 09:42
JohnODubhghaill

Default Re: 10-Minute Session, €1000 Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie18 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So how did the match go? Who won?
I didn't go ahead with the match. And I'm already regretting it big-time.

My explanation is terrible but here is what happened. Basically, I chickened out.

She booked a hotel room and set up the floor for the match (bed sheet on the ground, etc).

When I arrived, my initial thought was 'shit, this place is tiny - there is no way can I give 100% here'. I didn't want to risk someone banging their head off a lamp or wall or something.
This girl has a reputation for being wild - so I knew she was going to come at me 100%. And I knew that, as I wouldn't be able to give 100%, she would run through me. My confidence level went from 30% to 0% after seeing the room.

I would've said something about the room set-up if I felt that a rearrangement of the room would've helped. But the room was so small that I decided there was no point.

Anyway, I took out my cash, put it on the bed and she did the same. We agreed that it was winner-takes-all and I went into the toilet to get changed for the match.

When I was getting changed, I felt that I had two options:

1) go ahead with the match and get embarrassed and humiliated

2) concede now, pay her the €1,000 cash and ask for a lighter session-type.

I chose the second option.

In the moment of making the decision, I thought that she would lose respect for me if I chose the first option. I thought she would win so easily and that she would see of "less of a man" for being such a walk-over. I was already starting to feel embarrassed.

So I did what I thought at the time would allow me to retain some pride - I chose the second option.

I felt that either way I was going to lose - so decided to avoid the embarrassment of actually losing.

Looking back I feel like an absolutely pussy now and seriously regret missing out on a one-off super competitive session like this. I'd have remembered the session forever. And now I'm just going to be stuck with the regrets forever.
Old 14-Apr-17, 15:16
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnODubhghaill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't go ahead with the match. And I'm already regretting it big-time.

My explanation is terrible but here is what happened. Basically, I chickened out.

She booked a hotel room and set up the floor for the match (bed sheet on the ground, etc).

When I arrived, my initial thought was 'shit, this place is tiny - there is no way can I give 100% here'. I didn't want to risk someone banging their head off a lamp or wall or something.
This girl has a reputation for being wild - so I knew she was going to come at me 100%. And I knew that, as I wouldn't be able to give 100%, she would run through me. My confidence level went from 30% to 0% after seeing the room.

I would've said something about the room set-up if I felt that a rearrangement of the room would've helped. But the room was so small that I decided there was no point.

Anyway, I took out my cash, put it on the bed and she did the same. We agreed that it was winner-takes-all and I went into the toilet to get changed for the match.

When I was getting changed, I felt that I had two options:

1) go ahead with the match and get embarrassed and humiliated

2) concede now, pay her the €1,000 cash and ask for a lighter session-type.

I chose the second option.

In the moment of making the decision, I thought that she would lose respect for me if I chose the first option. I thought she would win so easily and that she would see of "less of a man" for being such a walk-over. I was already starting to feel embarrassed.

So I did what I thought at the time would allow me to retain some pride - I chose the second option.

I felt that either way I was going to lose - so decided to avoid the embarrassment of actually losing.

Looking back I feel like an absolutely pussy now and seriously regret missing out on a one-off super competitive session like this. I'd have remembered the session forever. And now I'm just going to be stuck with the regrets forever.

Regrets are part of life sometimes.

My story might not sound like much, but when I was younger, and not rich, but very eager, I used to do volunteer work a fair bit for an organization of some . . . . questionable ethics, which I'd rather not name. They gave seminars and it wasn't a sex party or anything, but there was a fair bit of hooking up. I met a long time GF there, who used to teach yoga - she was great, but, that's not the point of he story.

It slipped out onetime, (I told a woman, then another women, then the 2nd common suggest I confess to a small group of people while sharing and so a dozen or so people knew about my fetish. The confession and admitting my fetish to 6 or 8 people during a sharing session felt good actually, cause I'd always been so secret about it, as young people can be, afraid to reveal something so different about themselves.

Anyway, so, a handful of people know and people talk, and 6 months, maybe a year later, we often had a bit of an impromptu comedy sketch on the last night and one two guys who were sort of a comedy team would occasionally "roast" (aka make fun of, not sure that word translates outside of USA), people in our group and they told a joke about me enjoying being walked on in high heels and nipple clamps (neither were really my fetish, they just used it as a punchline) - this was infront of 30 or 40 people and a bit embarrasing.

So, after, somebody gets the idea of saying "Pile on 'Ted', only the women" and a number of these women were really hot, several of them were from a yoga retreat and quite fit and 3 women kind of surounded me and more were watching, ready to pill on top of me, and oh my god did I want that. Unlike high heels or nipple clamps, actually having hot women pile on top of me was my fetish. Big-time.

But everyone was kind of watching, so I felt I had to put up a bit of a fight, not just lay there like a dummy. I was mostly afraid of looking weird, but I so so so wanted them (the 3, and others watching) to all join in. There was a guy right there encouraging them saying "Just the women", I think he really wanted to see it too.

But two women, both yoga teachers got kind of into it, but I was young and strong and I wrestled them off without being pinned and I guess they thought I didn't want to be pinned so they stopped trying after 30 or 45 seconds. At the time, I'd only had maybe 1 or 2 sessions, both I'd won. The pitfall of being young and fit was that it was hard to be beaten at least in the 90s, with the kind of attractive, athletic type I was into.

So, they walked away, no hard feelings on their part, it was all in good fun, but on my part, I felt like I'd blown a golden opportunity, I mean, the two ladies wrestling me were hot hot hot, and Oh my god did I want them and the other ladies to pin and pile on top of me. I regretted wrestling them off for months, hek, over a year, cause it was such a fantasy of mine. I hated myself for not letting it happen. and, I eventually got over it, now I look back and it was a learning lesson, but that was a thorn in my side for a long time, cause it was something I could never get back. I did eventually do some trampling and crushing sessions with up to 3 women, and at least two 200 lb women, so I've explored the fantasy quite a bit since then, in my 30s when I started to make some money - but I had big time regret and remorse for not letting that happen for a long time.

With me, there was no way to get that moment back. There's no easy way to get 8 or 10 women to pile on top of you. With you, you can write her back, tell her you chickened out but that you also needed a bigger space. You felt the risk of injury was too high. If she's a session lady worth her salt she'll sympathize and give you something in return. Just be honest with her about how you felt at the time & how you feel now. Tell her you really want a fall just so you know what it would have been like. It doesn't have to be a full 10 minutes, but needs to be in a bigger and safer space. In a sense, you already paid for the 10 minutes but never collected. Legally she doesn't have to oblige, but she might, out of a sense of giving you what you already paid for. I mean, I don't think there's any getting your money back at this point if you win, but she should be willing to give you 10 hard fought minutes for your trouble and expense, and the small room is a legit excuse.

Anyway, my sympathies. It's a totally natural response to being afraid in the face of a chance of getting hurt, and she might respect the "didn't want anyone to get hurt" feeling you had. I think you have a shot at getting your 10 minutes back if you ask nicely. You might need to pay for the room though.
Old 14-Apr-17, 17:11
JohnODubhghaill

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Great response, thank you. It feels good knowing that I'm not the only one with regrets! Haha. I've plenty more as well. As you say, they are a part of life.

Buy, yeah, you're right. She will almost certainly give me a similar session in future.
Old 14-Apr-17, 17:27
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Gotta do what you gotta do. But I can't imagine session wrestlers, especially the very best ones, would lose respect for a guy they beat in wrestling. It's their job. Someone like Venom or Viktoria or whoever would have a neurotic disregard for the opposite sex if they looked down on the guys they beat, because my bet is they beat 90% or more of them. I remember Venom talking about whipping an average-sized guy with jui jitsu skills. I mean how could they possibly look down on a guy they beat? It's not like the average fan of sessions is a trained wrestler or martial artist. But it's your call, and I'm not one to be critical of people for decisions about their own lives.
Old 14-Apr-17, 18:10
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

My guess is that the girl is Diana from Czech Republic.
Old 14-Apr-17, 19:28
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gotta do what you gotta do. But I can't imagine session wrestlers, especially the very best ones, would lose respect for a guy they beat in wrestling. It's their job. Someone like Venom or Viktoria or whoever would have a neurotic disregard for the opposite sex if they looked down on the guys they beat, because my bet is they beat 90% or more of them. I remember Venom talking about whipping an average-sized guy with jui jitsu skills. I mean how could they possibly look down on a guy they beat? It's not like the average fan of sessions is a trained wrestler or martial artist. But it's your call, and I'm not one to be critical of people for decisions about their own lives.
I can see now that she wouldn't have looked down on me had she annihilated me (she probably looks down on me more for pulling out) but that was most thought process/emotions at the time. I guess I was nervous and wasn't thinking straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My guess is that the girl is Diana from Czech Republic.
Sorry, not Diana.
Old 14-Apr-17, 20:06
Banned
Last Achievements

I'm sorry but I'm starting to doubt the truth of this story.
Old 14-Apr-17, 20:33
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm sorry but I'm starting to doubt the truth of this story.
I don't blame you. I can still hardly believe that she agreed to it. I expected more people to doubt it. I certainly would've doubted it if I heard it from someone else.

And it's obviously a boring thread at this stage so should really be closed.
Old 14-Apr-17, 20:49
Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Okay so the girl is European, has a reputation for being wild, usually beats her opponents at live events and has the confidence to take on this bet.

Only one girl this could be in my opinion.

Antscha.
Old 14-Apr-17, 21:33
Banned
Last Achievements

Antscha doesn't do competitive wrestling anymore.