Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 01-Jan-14, 12:47
Points: 7,250, Level: 36 Points: 7,250, Level: 36 Points: 7,250, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: C&B

C&B did a range of videos from the truly awful to the absolute classic. I think the one you are describing may be amongst the latter. I seem to remember a proper bout on a large matted area providing little refuge for the beleaguered male from Kitty's powerful thighs. Would love to see that one again.
The Following User Says Thank You to maltsamson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-14, 17:50
Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Jason where can I find that video?
Old 12-Jun-17, 12:48
Points: 10,690, Level: 44 Points: 10,690, Level: 44 Points: 10,690, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,985 Times in 224 Posts

Would love to see that vid.
Old 12-Jun-17, 15:12
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason052 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello all. Its ironic that this thread should come up now. Ive collected many videos over the years but one which I turn back to from time to time is a C and B video featuring Evil Kitty KOing a guy multiple times through sleeper and scissorholds in what appears to be a competitive wrestling match It looks very authentic and I've always believed it to be real. She was in incredible lean and muscular condition. I found one or two other videos which featured her but she had gained weight and looked no where near as chiseled as in this video. I've considered uploading the video as my contribution to the group and now this thread surfaced... I didn't care much for any of the other C and B videos, but this one is incredible, although the video quality is grainy and generally awful.
I bought a few C&B videos, back in the VHS days. I found their video quality to be good but content was often boring. I liked Alyssa though and she seemed to have a nifty body-scissor, which I'd always hoped to experience.

I read a review on youtube some years ago, a guy who wrestled her said she ignored taps. He said she was very mean, but in a playful way. Alyssa wrote about that in her "how to get your wife or GF to wrestle", which, if I find my copy, I'll scan and upload, as it's no longer for sale.

Alyssa learned wrestling with guys who liked to be tortured and squeezed past tap, so it's how she wrestled. One time she wrestled a guy who held out to the end and when he tapped - he was really tapping as in, I'm about to die here, but she kept squeezing cause it's how she learned to wrestle. She wrote about it as a big lesson for her, cause she didn't know that with some guys - tap means, absolutely you must let me go right now and sometimes it doesn't.

She was one of my first catalogs, she and Nancy Novak. I always had a thing for Alyssa, she had that great quality of being truly nice, but at the same time, playfully mean and she enjoyed squeezing men. I considered flying out to see her.

I also had a lady friend who I tried to date - not much luck, but I loaned her my copy of "how to get your GF to wrestle" and she dug it. It was a very well written mini-book on why it was OK for a GF to wrestle her boyfriend and enjoy it. She never dated me and we never wrestled, but we were able to talk about it sometimes which was actually kind of cool to have her at least interested in my fetish. That would have never happened if not for her reading Alyssia's mini-book.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-17, 18:02
Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Licensetokill
You of asked her to wrestle a women. If she wasn't interested in wrestling you but was interested in a match. You could of trained her and watched the match !
Old 12-Jun-17, 18:30
Points: 12,526, Level: 48 Points: 12,526, Level: 48 Points: 12,526, Level: 48
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,042 Times in 340 Posts

C and B Video was the first company I purchased tapes from back in 1991-92. They were instrumental in me becoming a fan/participant in this genre. Some of the early videos were special; great looking, talented girls who displayed some skill. Raquel vs. Ian is probably my favorite mixed video of all time.

Evil Kitty was a blast; I had a session with her in 2000. Unfortunately she wasn't as cut as she was in 1997, when she first appeared for C & B. Here is the description of Kat (Evil Kitty) vs. Chuck courtesy of the Wayback Machine:

"Like a cat, she toys with her prey for a little while then shows who is the dominate one by sure power and the ability to control the very life of her victim. I f you love to see a man gasp for air,this is your video. Not once but several times Kat put Chuck out cold. We almost stop shooting because we thought Chuck might not make it for the rest of the film, but Kat reassured us if Chuck didn't come around right away she knew CPR.

Kat said, " I love the sleeper, I love that intense power of holding someone's life in my hands. I've never permanently put someone to sleep forever but I do push them to the edge."

You can see that Kat has the means and ability to go against any man or any foolish man that comes her way. She is one lean and muscular woman that knows how to use her body in the art of pain and submission. $37.50"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-17, 19:23
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Early C and B Videos at among some of the best I have ever seen IMO. They definitely "jumped the shark" around #30 on the MU/MF/FF series. Basically by the time Tigger got there the videos became totally staged, lame and around then Alyssa stopped wrestling as well.
The early female vs female were incredible! Hot, fit girl next door types, taught a few holds and then they went at it. The absolute best was Alyssa's cousin Brenda. Incredible body, great scissors, awesome determination. Check out Brenda vs De Anne and Pamela vs Gina (gorgeous twin sisters so cruel to each other!)

Here is a link to a crazy amazing headscissor De Anne gets on Brenda and the "ref" doesn't hear her submissions and she grinds it out.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

For male vs female there is one where Mary Jane wrestles her boyfriend with Raquel coaching her the whole time which is a classic. Lora Ottend and Fuschia had some great ones too vs Bob in the early videos.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-17, 20:20
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Licensetokill
You of asked her to wrestle a women. If she wasn't interested in wrestling you but was interested in a match. You could of trained her and watched the match !
Well, there's a bit of a long story, she was a friend for years, still is though we're less in contact now that she lives in Texas. We met at work, we were both temps and I thought she was pretty. Work was boring so we quickly exchanged e-mails, internet jokes, etc and I asked her out after a few days, she said yes. We were both coming off bad breakups, so we had that in common, but in the end, I wasn't her type (story of my life), but we remained friends.

I never asked her to wrestle a woman cause it was never my thing. She never even really went out with me past a date or maybe two. But I flirted with her, made a bet with her where if she lost, I'd give her a spanking, but unfortunately she won. But she was easy to talk to, so I told her about my fetish, which was great in a way, but I also had a crush on her. I just gave her the Alyssa "how to get your wife or GF to wrestle" so she'd better understand and it worked. She even got into the scene a tiny bit, more S&M than wrestling, but she was more into it as a submisive anyway. We went to the vault once or twice and going with her was great cause she was pretty and mostly people who went there, at least in the 90s, wasn't, more middle aged, men outnumbered the women like 10 to 1. She met guys there and through the guys, she was able to get me a spanking by a dominant lady, which, at the time, was heaven to me cause I was only just starting out in the job world and I'd only barely sessioned, like maybe 1 or 2 sessions. So, she was great, and hanging out with her was great, but she was also 100% not into certain things, like she would have hated the suggestion that she wrestle another woman cause she was small and not competitive in that way. She was more into the fantasy aspect, like when we went to the vault, they had this room with a motorcycle and she was tied to the motorcycle - no physical pain, it was just being tied up. She met a guy there and went home with him, she was into guys with long hair and a biker look, she said he was boring once she got him outside, and not fun to spend time with but I guess, being tied to a bike was a fantasy of hers.

The main point was really about Alyssa's book opening a door for me with her. It was a great little book, written by a women for women about what to think when their boyfriend/husband is into wrestling and why they shouldn't worry about it or think it's weird. It's a shame it's no longer for sale.
Old 12-Jun-17, 20:36
Points: 6,373, Level: 34 Points: 6,373, Level: 34 Points: 6,373, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Think I still have one of those C&B video's somewhere in my basement. Along with some Eric Stanton ones. Wonder if there are old Stanton vid's still around. True classic's .
Old 12-Jun-17, 23:14
Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,113 Times in 4,079 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For male vs female there is one where Mary Jane wrestles her boyfriend with Raquel coaching her the whole time which is a classic. Lora Ottend and Fuschia had some great ones too vs Bob in the early videos.
Raquel's yelling "shoot the leg!" over and over and over got on my nerves, MJ should have had more coaching BEFORE the match IMO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: