Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Apr-16, 16:17
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts
Default Re: Lily's Facesitting and Wrestling updates

"The Sadistic Judoka" full of long, lingering judo submissions, juji gatame, kesa gatame, udi garame, Americana. Available at
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Sadistic Judoka 1.jpg (222.9 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg The Sadistic Judoka 6.jpg (228.8 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg The Sadistic Judoka 9.jpg (227.0 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg The Sadistic Judoka 14.jpg (233.9 KB, 129 views)

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-16, 20:50
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Lily's Panty Facesitting and Wrestling

Topic merged with an existing one.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 09-Jan-17, 09:28
Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanks for your judo skill Lily
I love you in judo
The Following User Says Thank You to dellinou For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-18, 15:03
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Dearest Lily,

I am a huge fan of yours, I was captivated from the first pictures I saw of you smothering your lucky man. The internet is awash with videos and pictures of bored looking women, going through the motions with standard, stock facesitting..ho hum, let's just say it lacks sustained dramatic interest.

What I love about you is that you obviously get a real buzz out of treating a man in this way, your pleasure just jumps out from the screen. I imagine you started subduing boys with your smothering crotch an a fairly early age and have enjoyed and perfected it ever since.

I really perked up (both mentally and physically &#128521 when you talked about weakening his arm with sustained punishment and using it to dominate and subjugate him in order to get him where you really wanted him, gasping for breath beneath the soft, bulging crotch (which I imagine to be fairly moist) of your knickers. What I wouldn't give to trade places with him.

The thought of the wicked smile on your face as you seize his painfully weakened arm and slowly start to apply yet another cruel power hold just gets me rock hard. I imagine your crotch getting ever more damp as you slowly manipulate him into the desired position, enjoying the look of pain on his face as you anticipate the moment where you slowly lower the crotch of your knickers onto his helpless face, leaving his eyes visible so he can see you gloating with pleasure as you work yourself to multiple orgasms.

I want you to know that you have been front and centre in so many of my personal fantasies and helped me to achieve some of the most powerful orgasms I've ever experienced. I want to take this opportunity to thank you sincerely for sharing your world with me.

Love and kisses (you know where &#128521

Smothered 💋
The Following User Says Thank You to smothered123 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-18, 06:22
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smothered123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dearest Lily,

I am a huge fan of yours, I was captivated from the first pictures I saw of you smothering your lucky man. The internet is awash with videos and pictures of bored looking women, going through the motions with standard, stock facesitting..ho hum, let's just say it lacks sustained dramatic interest.

What I love about you is that you obviously get a real buzz out of treating a man in this way, your pleasure just jumps out from the screen. I imagine you started subduing boys with your smothering crotch an a fairly early age and have enjoyed and perfected it ever since.

I really perked up (both mentally and physically &#128521 when you talked about weakening his arm with sustained punishment and using it to dominate and subjugate him in order to get him where you really wanted him, gasping for breath beneath the soft, bulging crotch (which I imagine to be fairly moist) of your knickers. What I wouldn't give to trade places with him.

The thought of the wicked smile on your face as you seize his painfully weakened arm and slowly start to apply yet another cruel power hold just gets me rock hard. I imagine your crotch getting ever more damp as you slowly manipulate him into the desired position, enjoying the look of pain on his face as you anticipate the moment where you slowly lower the crotch of your knickers onto his helpless face, leaving his eyes visible so he can see you gloating with pleasure as you work yourself to multiple orgasms.

I want you to know that you have been front and centre in so many of my personal fantasies and helped me to achieve some of the most powerful orgasms I've ever experienced. I want to take this opportunity to thank you sincerely for sharing your world with me.

Love and kisses (you know where &#128521

Smothered 💋

Thank you, Smothered. I certainly do love beating him up and then using him for as long as I want, say two or three hours!

Lily xxxxxx

Old 18-May-22, 15:07
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi everyone,

Here's a few pics from my latest movie, "Lily's Pantyhose Punishment"
available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm wearing shiny pantihose and bright orange panties and I really beat Eric up in this one, even using a sleeper hold. Once he's gone to sleep I lay him out and spend ages sitting on his face teasing him. I weaken his arms by tightly pinning him and then use two different arm bars to take all of the fight out of his arms and shoulders.
Once he can hardly use his arms I put him in a reverse facesit smother and grab his manhood to make him submit. That should have been the end of our little wrestle but I was so horny after beating him up that I restarted the camera and used his face to have a couple of little orgasms on him.
Now that's my kind of wrestle!

I've also put a preview video of a lot of my new movies on my "My Wife Loves Beating Me Up' video thread.

Don't forget to send me any suggestions you may have.
Hi Lily,

I’d love to see you and Eric have a match where he already has an injured arm, as shown by the wearing of a support bandage. Then right from the get go you wickedly target his injury, gleefully exploiting his weakness to get him just where you want him, in agony and smothered in your moist crotch and between the cheeks of your amazing arse.

He tries his best to keep his injured arm out of your reach to thwart you, so you introduce a new rule, whenever you say the word ‘Relax’, he has to stop all resistance and just lay there until you say the word ‘Wrestle’. You can use this rule to torture his damaged arm to your heart’s content, enjoying your total dominance over him and affording yourself a number of delicious orgasms, courtesy of his helplessly trapped face.

What do you think Lily?

Love, Smothered xxx

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi everyone,

Here's a few pics from my latest movie, "Lily's Pantyhose Punishment"
available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm wearing shiny pantihose and bright orange panties and I really beat Eric up in this one, even using a sleeper hold. Once he's gone to sleep I lay him out and spend ages sitting on his face teasing him. I weaken his arms by tightly pinning him and then use two different arm bars to take all of the fight out of his arms and shoulders.
Once he can hardly use his arms I put him in a reverse facesit smother and grab his manhood to make him submit. That should have been the end of our little wrestle but I was so horny after beating him up that I restarted the camera and used his face to have a couple of little orgasms on him.
Now that's my kind of wrestle!

I've also put a preview video of a lot of my new movies on my "My Wife Loves Beating Me Up' video thread.

Don't forget to send me any suggestions you may have.
Hi Lily,

I’d love to see you and Eric have a match where he already has an injured arm, as shown by the wearing of a support bandage. Then right from the get go you wickedly target his injury, gleefully exploiting his weakness to get him just where you want him, in agony and smothered in your moist crotch and between the cheeks of your amazing arse.

He tries his best to keep his injured arm out of your reach to thwart you, so you introduce a new rule, whenever you say the word ‘Relax’, he has to stop all resistance and just lay there until you say the word ‘Wrestle’. You can use this rule to torture his damaged arm to your heart’s content, enjoying your total dominance over him and affording yourself a number of delicious orgasms, courtesy of his helplessly trapped face.

What do you think Lily?

Love, Smothered xxx

Last edited by smothered123; 18-May-22 at 15:07.
Old 18-May-22, 17:21
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smothered123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Lily,

What do you think Lily?

Love, Smothered xxx

Added after 14 minutes:

Hi Lily,

What do you think Lily?

Love, Smothered xxx
Dear Smothered,

I've actually already made two movies where I take advantage of Eric when he has an injured arm and I use that to torture him as we wrestle so there's not really space for another.

Regarding your relax/wrestle rule, with my training, speed and strength, I don't need to introduce any type of artificial stoppage as I am more than capable of beating him up without assistance in any way I like and for as long as I like. I am a natural bully and sexual predator and always win!

Lily xxxxxx

The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-22, 17:03
Last Achievements

Thanks Lily, I’ll check them out. I bet the boys at school got a real hard time when you turned your wicked attention to them. I expect more than one of them found himself with his face trapped beneath your smothering crotch ��

Tags
custom videos, facesitting, femdom, foot worship, judo, lily, mixed wrestling, panties, pantyhose, smothering