Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Apr-13, 05:02
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts
Default Crushed by Claire, Kim-Ly, and Luna

I was recently in Brno for the Fighting Dolls Live Event. I had the opportunity to wrestle beautiful Claire, buxom Kim-Ly, and tough Luna on the FD mats. In fact, I wrestled Claire on the same mat (and same room) where FD films.

Frankly, all three girls outclassed me pretty badly. The pics are of Claire, who is 5-10 and gorgeous, Kim-Ly (name means Golden Lion), as sexy a build as you'll find on a wrestler, and Luna, an attractive redhead and probably the top girl at FD.

My first match was with Luna. I use the term "match" loosely. Our session became more of a learning experience than a match. I just wasn't competitive against her, so she started showing me some tricks to help in my later sessions.

The next match was against Claire, whom I consider as beautiful as any girl wrestler I have seen in decades, certainly any REAL wrestler. She beat me almost as badly as Luna, and what was especially mortifying was that she beat me in arm wrestling. She schoolgirl pinned and grapevined me pretty much at will. She also submitted me twice to bodyscissors. On the second, I put my hand on her leg to try to relieve the pressure as I was on the verge of submitting. Her thigh muscle felt like a rock. But what a gorgeous, lovely girl.

I actually had more luck with Kim-Ly. Early in the match I had her in a full body press to the count of 8 (the person on top counts to 10) before she threw me off with a flourish. After that she took control. While I may have made some progress against her, her locks and holds were excruciating. I'm sure the guys here would have loved to have been trapped in the perfectly executed breast smother she got me in, but it's not as fun as it sounds or looks. I was suffocating and had to submit pretty quickly.

I'm not a midget nor do I weigh 120 pounds. I am over 200 and was a high school football player, but I am now in my early 50s, not in very good shape, and while I have lost strength (I've had maybe 15 sessions and never come close to losing in arm wrestling), I have to give Claire credit for just being incredibly strong. I beat Luna and just barely got Kim-Ly's wrist down.

All the girls wore sexy bikinis. Claire's was black with low-cut bottoms that showed off her exquisite body. Luna's green flower-print bikini rode up high on her fine ass, and Kim-Ly's did nothing to hide her magnificent cleavage. I'll post the pics of Claire and Kim-Ly I took just before we wrestled as soon as I scan them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Claire-Posing-8 (1).JPG (95.7 KB, 604 views)
File Type: jpg kimly1.jpg (47.9 KB, 423 views)
File Type: jpg kim-ly.jpg (3.3 KB, 2885 views)
File Type: jpg 4_nahled (2).jpg (8.1 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg 5 (4).jpg (379.5 KB, 478 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (128.5 KB, 203 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-13, 11:25
Points: 6,165, Level: 33 Points: 6,165, Level: 33 Points: 6,165, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Crushed by Claire, Kim-Ly, and Luna

that's awesome! are there any more pics of claire?
Old 03-Apr-13, 23:25
Banned
Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Sounds like a fun experience. Did any of the girls get you in headscissors? Did you have a sense of who you thought was the strongest or who was the best wrestler?
Old 03-Apr-13, 23:48
Pioneers Moderator
Last Achievements

I have pics of Claire and Kim Ly that I took just before those match. I'll try to get them scanned and posted here by the weekend. You can also check out FD's site for numerous pics of Claire.

Hotlinks To Producers' Pages Are Not Allowed.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Other really attractive girls (it was nice watching them move around the "lobby area" between the mats in skimpy bikinis) are Anni, Emanuela, Pia, Mary Anne, and some others.

Luna had me in a headscissors. I thought I'd probably catch a few more, but the girls were able to take me down and pin without much problem, so there weren't a lot of different holds. Claire did get me in a waist scissors when I was on my stomach that made me submit almost immediately. I had never submitted to a bodyscissors, but her legs are incredibly strong. She also made me give to one over my lower chest when I was on my back.

I think in terms of pure strength, Claire is the strongest with maybe Kim-Ly and then Luna. But Luna is actually the best wrestler and would beat either of the other two. My ranking of the FD girls in terms of ability would probably be

1) Luna
2) Mary Ann
3) Vladka
4) Kim Ly
5) Sandra (was Gloria at DWW)
6) Anastasia
7) Chrissie (best pound-for-pound wrestler at FD)
8) Claire
9) Pamela
10) Eva

I'm leaving out a few like Denise and Renata, who are listed but haven't made films in a long time.

Last edited by Anubis71; 04-Apr-13 at 17:53. Reason: Hotlinks To Producers' Pages Are Not Allowed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-13, 03:59
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have pics of Claire and Kim Ly that I took just before those match. I'll try to get them scanned and posted here by the weekend. You can also check out FD's site for numerous pics of Claire.

Hotlinks To Producers' Pages Are Not Allowed.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Other really attractive girls (it was nice watching them move around the "lobby area" between the mats in skimpy bikinis) are Anni, Emanuela, Pia, Mary Anne, and some others.

Luna had me in a headscissors. I thought I'd probably catch a few more, but the girls were able to take me down and pin without much problem, so there weren't a lot of different holds. Claire did get me in a waist scissors when I was on my stomach that made me submit almost immediately. I had never submitted to a bodyscissors, but her legs are incredibly strong. She also made me give to one over my lower chest when I was on my back.

I think in terms of pure strength, Claire is the strongest with maybe Kim-Ly and then Luna. But Luna is actually the best wrestler and would beat either of the other two. My ranking of the FD girls in terms of ability would probably be

1) Luna
2) Mary Ann
3) Vladka
4) Kim Ly
5) Sandra (was Gloria at DWW)
6) Anastasia
7) Chrissie (best pound-for-pound wrestler at FD)
8) Claire
9) Pamela
10) Eva

I'm leaving out a few like Denise and Renata, who are listed but haven't made films in a long time.

Tiffany could beat them all. Denise retired from what I heard. I have the FD Denise vs Petra video, I was shocked when Denise beat her . Renata is tough, she destroyed Marek and Tomas in the two FD videos that I have of her.

Mary Ann is beautiful. But almost all of the DWW videos I have of her, she is getting dominated by Renata, Gloria, Denise,Jana, Luna. Perhaps, she has improved a lot since then.

Last edited by Anubis71; 04-Apr-13 at 17:54.
The Following User Says Thank You to a1275a For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-13, 04:47
Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Totally agree with brsimmons on the top FD wrestlers. Luna is like a machine, I believe she could wipe the floor with a lot of guys for real, especially in her weight class.
Old 06-Apr-13, 23:51
Pioneers Moderator
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1275a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tiffany could beat them all. Denise retired from what I heard. I have the FD Denise vs Petra video, I was shocked when Denise beat her . Renata is tough, she destroyed Marek and Tomas in the two FD videos that I have of her.

Mary Ann is beautiful. But almost all of the DWW videos I have of her, she is getting dominated by Renata, Gloria, Denise,Jana, Luna. Perhaps, she has improved a lot since then.
I was able to speak to Tiffany the night before I had my private sessions at the FD dinner. She's a great gal and speaks very passable English. She filled me in on her match with Sandra from about a decade ago, when Sandra started pulling hair. Oh sure. She's the Queen Bee of the old DWW and FD, no doubt about that. Tiffany's about six feet tall and 160-70 lbs, and very skilled; in fact, she trains the girls at FD. She would win five falls against me before I could say "Czechoslovakia".

Denise MAY be back. I think she had a pregnancy pause, but I'm not sure. If she did come back, she would probably take over as the unofficial champ. Only Luna and maybe Vladka could give her much of a match if she were in shape. Renata is also good, but she hasn't made any videos in awhile, and I think her bulk and strength are her best assets.

Having said that, Luna, Kim-Ly, and Claire were more than a match for me. No doubt none are in Tiffany's league, but hardly any REAL women wrestlers are or for that matter have been in the past couple of decades.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-13, 05:49
Pioneers Moderator
Last Achievements

Photo I took of Claire just before our match started. Sorry it's not the best pic but you can make her out pretty well. She looks better in person.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image.jpg (380.9 KB, 679 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-13, 16:01
Banned
Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16 Points: 1,598, Level: 16
Last Achievements

She looks pretty hot! Did you get any pics of Kim Ly?

I'd be curious to hear more about the event. Did you get to watch other matches being filmed? What other girls were there? Would you recommend it as a good experience?
Old 08-Apr-13, 05:09
Pioneers Moderator
Last Achievements

Yes, it's the best experience a fan of genuine F/F and mixed wrestling could hope to have, IMO. You get to watch beautiful, topless girls (they have mixed matches as well) wrestling a few feet, sometimes a few inches away from you for two days, and you have the opportunity to actually wrestle them the day after the event. Most all the FD girls were there, including Anni, who is stunningly beautiful. I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I opened the curtain and saw Claire waiting there to wrestle me. Her body presses, grapevines, schoolgirl pins, and scissors weren't too shabby either. I'm not in any way affiliated with FD. I just don't understand why more guys here aren't into their films unless some just like fake wrestling. I find the real thing with gorgeous girls far superior, but that's just me. Obviously some folks have been buying what companies like DT and Renegade have to offer. I took a photo of Kim-Ly before our match as well and will post it this week.

Last edited by brsimmons; 08-Apr-13 at 05:12. Reason: add info
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post: