Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 28-Feb-18, 16:13
G-Force

Default Re: Want honest answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadScissorFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Coyboy"

"Amigo"

"politically correct"

"Uber sensitive vigilantes"

It's like every time you post, you make yourself look like an even bigger douche
Maybe, but at least at the end of the day, I can spell "COWBOY" correctly and make logical points without resorting to using grade school emoticons....double-douche.
Old 28-Feb-18, 16:30
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe, but at least at the end of the day, I can spell "COWBOY" correctly and make logical points without resorting to using grade school emoticons....double-douche.

It's not as much logical points as it is using a bunch of passive aggressive insults, snips, and then believing you're at da top of the world just because someone made a spelling error on the Internet.

There is a reason why people call you out and why you have to constantly defend yourself. You are a unpleasant. You're difficult to interact with and every point you make is filled with some thinly veiled insult or some idiotic assumption about their character. Which is why in your arguments you constantly go from telling people that they are trying to ruin a "fetish", to assuming they are trying to be politically correct. To telling them that they are uber sensitive vigilantes. And then when called out on it, you make every excuse in the world or play the victim. M8(oh crap, I didn't say "mate") you have 3 other people calling you out on your post. Perhaps the issue isn't them, but you. Maybe you should work on being able to express yourself without looking like a douche or putting down people. I didn't even respond to your original post, and already you managed to attract unneeded attention.

Oh wait, I said "da" instead of "the". Whoopsy!

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 28-Feb-18 at 16:47.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 17:11
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadScissorFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's not as much logical points as it is using a bunch of passive aggressive insults, snips, and then believing you're at da top of the world just because someone made a spelling error on the Internet.

There is a reason why people call you out and why you have to constantly defend yourself. You are a unpleasant. You're difficult to interact with and every point you make is filled with some thinly veiled insult or some idiotic assumption about their character. Which is why in your arguments you constantly go from telling people that they are trying to ruin a "fetish", to assuming they are trying to be politically correct. To telling them that they are uber sensitive vigilantes. And then when called out on it, you make every excuse in the world or play the victim.

Oh wait, I said "da" instead of "the". Whoopsy!
Ironic, you just articulated yourself to a tee...bravo..lol. Coming from a guy that recites the dictionary and bothers to actually take the time to sift through words from posts and put them in quotes. I find your comment HILARIOUS. (Insert smart ass laughing emoticon to make my point on "da top of the world"..whoops!!).YOU are the grammar/PC police...don't you remember? Also, just read your sarcastic smart ass tone, which ALWAYS is followed by a real insult, not thinly veiled. Pretty sure Cowboy and Amigo are not insults. DOUCHE on the other hand.... But hey, as far as trading insults are concerned, it gives me no greater pleasure than to oblige you if you want to start up that shit again. Apparently, you didn't learn a thing from the last debacle. Guess you are a glutton for punishment and just don't know when to quit. I'm flattered that my posts make you all hot and bothered that you take the time to follow them. So cute. Tell you what, I can see you're a person with special needs, I'll try to tone it down a bit just for your thin snowflake skin.

As far as people calling me out, call me out then. Challenge me, because I'm going to challenge you, that's the point of discussions. However, if you can't support your point then it is still just an opinion with no base. Look guys, I just call them as I see them, nobody has to agree with my statements. Please, feel free to defend your position if you think I'm misrepresenting your point of view. Just remember, it is a 2-way street and this is a forum with opinions galore. My tone can be a bit strident at times, I'm a direct guy, but no malice intended.

Last edited by G-Force; 28-Feb-18 at 17:42.
Old 28-Feb-18, 17:43
Banned

Really? Because proper context actually matters, tough guy. My original response to you in that previous thread was fair(wasn't meant to be inflammatory in nature) ...until you started raining down with the passive aggressiveness and the tone of your posts became inflammatory. So I simply striked back instead of hiding behind being passive aggressive and pointed out that you were being an idiot. For this case though, no reason to call people cowboy and amigo, and overall the point of your post falls flat when you decide to call people "uber sensitive vigilantes" and then accuse them of being politically correct. You don't actually need to be called a fucking idiot to know that the opposing person is talking down to you. Which your posts have a habit of doing.

But hey, you're the one putting yourself in these situations. I decided to sit back and not even respond to your original post ITT. When reading it, I instantly thought "man this guy is being a douche bag again " but I refrained from responding because hey, maybe I was being a bit sensitive? But then other people called you out and it led me to finding it funny how again, you have to try twisting your original point and find some way to insult someone(even if not direct) , leading to more people are seeing your true nature and the fact that every post you make puts you in a deeper hole. First I was trying to kill the fetish, and now i apparently have special needs. Might as well make pedo accusations while at it. You're simply reinforcing why I think you're a douche.

Make sure to fix your quote box ,btw. Hey, i'm just saying, you wanted to continue the "ok I made a mistake, but he also made another one too! Let me point that out and continue doing it to discredit him!" shtick. course, i'll be awaiting you getting a hard on once you see the spelling mistake in this post and then somehow think you won when you find it.

Forgot the emoticon. I know how much you loove it.

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 28-Feb-18 at 17:51.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 17:51
G-Force

Quote:
Really? Because proper context actually matters, tough guy. My original response to you in that previous thread was fair(wasn't meant to be inflammatory in nature) ...until you started raining down with the passive aggressiveness and the tone of your posts became inflammatory. So I simply striked back instead of hiding behind being passive aggressive and pointed out that you were being an idiot. No reason to call people cowboy and amigo, and overall the point of your post falls flat when you decide to call people uber sensitive vigilantes and then accuse them of being politically correct. You don't actually need to be called a fucking idiot to know that the opposing person is talking down to you. Which your posts have a habit of doing.

But hey, you're the one putting yourself in these situations. I decided to sit back and not even respond to your original post ITT. When reading it, I instantly thought "man this guy is being a douche bag again " but I refrained from responding because hey, maybe I was being a bit sensitive? But then other people called you out and it led me to finding it funny how again, you have to try twisting your original point and find some way to insult someone, leading to more people are seeing your true nature and the fact that every post you make puts you in a deeper hole. Now you're even assuming people of having special needs. Might as well make pedo accusations while at it. I really can't make this stuff up.

Make sure to fix your quote box ,btw. Hey, i'm just saying, you wanted to continue the "ok I made a mistake, but he also made another one too! Let me point that out and continue doing it to discredit him!" shtick. course, i'll be awaiting you getting a hard on once you see the spelling mistake in this post.
Pure white noise. You continue to embarrass yourself by trying so hard and coming across as a sensitive snowflake dick vigilante. Nobody really cares but you it seems. Everyone is more than capable of handling themselves in a discussion without you drudging in past thread butthurt issues. Do yourself a favor, toughen up a bit "tough guy", it's a discussion forum and you're not the discussion police.

Last edited by G-Force; 28-Feb-18 at 17:58.
Old 28-Feb-18, 18:01
Banned

It's a public forum. I felt you were being a douche with those responses, along with making wild assumptions about people's character , and decided to post accordingly. Sad thing is that this might be second nature with you and isn't a retaliation for when you think people are being smart asses.

Another sad thing is that in some twisted way, we both, in relation to this topic, have a very loose agreement as we wouldn't want to be with a session wrestler in the long term as far as relationships go . But your approach to topics and your wording , even if meant to be harmless, just rubs people the wrong way. And i'm not the only one who believes that.

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 28-Feb-18 at 18:07.
Old 28-Feb-18, 18:12
G-Force

Quote:
It's a public forum. I felt you were being a douche with those responses, along with making wild assumptions about people's character , and decided to post accordingly. Sad thing is that this might be second nature with you and isn't a retaliation for when you think people are being smart asses.

Another sad thing is that in some twisted way, we both, in relation to this topic, have a very loose agreement as we wouldn't want to be with a session wrestler in the long term as far as relationships go . But your approach to topics and your wording , even if meant to be harmless, just rubs people the wrong way.
But the saddest of the sad is you just don't when to leave something alone. Btw, "wild assumptions about people's character"...hmmm, interesting. I'd really like to see your support for that hyperbolic statement as I dont recall making ANY wild assumptions about anything. If I get called out on something Ill defend it, just like you, plain and simple. Bottom line, you don't like my approach, fair enough, but again, it's a public forum with varying personalities. We all can't be like you strawberry shortcake. It's funny, I really don't have any problems with anyone here but you. Hmmm
Old 28-Feb-18, 18:17
Banned

Please explain how those posters were being "Uber sensitive vigilantes" and "politically correct". You made the statements. Defend them.
Old 28-Feb-18, 18:24
G-Force

Quote:
Please explain how those posters were being "Uber sensitive vigilantes" and "politically correct". You made the statements. Defend them.
Seriously, I don't have time for this but will briefly indulge you for pity's sake. Firstly, I never called anyone politically correct. Proof again you don't read before you jump in a phone booth and turn into Superman to rescue others here that don't need your assistance. I said that apparently ""I"" need to be politically correct when having been accused of inferring that session wrestlers were not respectable, an inference that did not cross my mind. (Btw, even if I did believe that it's my freedom of opinion especially when asked to be HONEST). So if anyone was the victim of "wild assumptions" it was me. Secondly, my remark about vigilantes was a generic remark, not directed at anyone in particular(other than you of course) and was meant for guys to chill out. I wasn't dissing on session girls. I've wrestled dozens of them. The thread asked for honesty, I was honest, and people don't like it, but you know what? it's the truth... and you know it. You just can't handle someone else as opinionated in their position as you. Sorry, that's life on a forum.

Last edited by G-Force; 28-Feb-18 at 18:44.
Old 28-Feb-18, 18:57
Banned

That's funny, because

Quote:
Furthermore, for all the uber sensitive forum vigilantes taking my words out of context
Sounds like you referring to the specific posters who initially responded to you. Even if you weren't, it can be heavily implied. To me it sounds like at this point, you're trying to twist your wording to make it seem like you're referring to anyone else who would respond to you after that post (and not the current individuals who called out your post) to avoid any further argument.

And even with giving you the benefit of the doubt, they are words in poor taste and it's a statement that can be interpreted as an attack/reference to those specific posters. Which is something you still can't seem to grasp and is why people get offended. the way you word things and your approach. Is everyone else really the problem, with no fault of your own?