Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Mar-18, 06:43
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default congress is attacking websites

just found this on craigslist:

US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness

I did not use these any more because of the prostitution on the casual encounters list. but even the strictly platonic list is gone. found a couple of good friends on that one that I still have.

lets hope this site don't disappear.

on the other hand, why go after the websites and their owners? why not track down and go after the abusive users? makes more sense to me. but that takes common sense, which no politician seams to have.