Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jun-18, 21:16
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What was your trigger point for wrestling or femdom?

My trigger point was that I couldnt escape my younger sis for a long time when I was 15 and she held me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-18, 03:54
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know I was literally hypnotized when watching the Wonder Woman TV show.
I used to watch that show all the time. Linda Carter was very sexy. And I remember being turned on when she would capture bad guys with her lasso.

Added after 11 minutes:

For me personally, I don't remember any one instance when my love for wrestling was triggered, but I do remember a few specific instances that got me interested in strong females and being controlled by females.

I can remember when I was about 7 or 8, my older female cousin used to babysit me and we would play this game where she would tie up my hands and feet with rope, and leave immobile on the couch. I remember enjoying the feeling of helplessness I had when she would leave me there.

My adoration for powerful women came as early as first grade for me. I remember this girl in my class who could outperform the boys in most aspects of physical fitness. During our fitness tests, I remember she used to bust out about 10 or 11 pull ups. Even the most athletic boys could only do 5 or 6. I dont remember for sure, but Im guessing she was a gymnast.

I also remember in 4th grade, I had a huge crush on this girl in my class. And she was also very athletically inclined. When we would do our run for the fitness test (I think it was 1 mile), she would outrun everyone with the exception of one boy in the class. I was very impressed with her athletic ability.

Last edited by Braddogg4345; 14-Jun-18 at 03:54.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-18, 11:00
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I love facesitting with a bit of dom in it and have done for as long as I can remember - certainly since I was 4 or 5 years old. I have no idea where this came from, I do have some theories which I have mentioned before somewhere. The fact I had a sister 4 years older than me may have had something to do with it. Also, from the age of about 4 I had a (male) friend who was also into facesitting. Sounds weird to have had a shared 'fetish' at that age, but we both did. He also had an older sister and we used to engineer situations where we'd get them to sit on us and dominate us. Also, in school we'd do the same, irritating girls to get them to sit on us, playing kiss chase to get them to sit on us.
Old 14-Jun-18, 18:26
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

In my case, it was girlfriend of mine who got me into judo.

Also a few years later, a friend of my sister come over for some group work or something like that...

The only thing I remember is, what happened to me when my sister left me alone in the same room with her.

I was playing video games sitting in front of the tv, totally focused on the what was happening on the screen.

She just jumped on me and put me in a classic head scissor without any reasons...

She got me there struggling in the hold for a while, and went she heard my sister foot steps, she just released the hold and act like nothing happened.
Old 14-Jun-18, 18:38
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

I never had the slightest thought of being submissive or inferior until my mom got married right around the time I started high school and in moved the stepsister from hell. Although several years younger she was literally twice my size and if there is a crueler, more rotten to the core bitch in the world I have yet to meet her. She made my life miserable for the better part of four years. The experience definitely went a long way toward turning me into the submissive guy I am today.
The Following User Says Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-18, 18:39
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

As a very young kid I began noticing my erections while watching boxing matches on the TV.
Also, my grandparents had a young housemaid whom I talked into fake boxing matches in which I would always lose. We were always clothed (I was perhaps 6 or 7 at the time) and even though there was no sensuality involved I felt ashamed and asked to play when no one was looking. Of course I had my tiny erections, which I now wonder if she ever noticed.
Old 16-Jun-18, 06:22
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was around 8 or 9 when I first started noticing the thick, creamy soft texture of a teenage girls arms and legs, as we enterered adolescence that was still my favorite part of a girls anatomy while many of my friends favored the traditional T&A.
Yes, I also drool for nice female arms. Soft machines of hugging and killing. Arms the right size, round shoulders, well-defined soft armpits and sideboobs drive me wild and make me dream of falling victim to a headlock or a dragon sleeper in there.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 19:25
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've kind of discussed this a bit in another thread. There was an event when I was in school versus a bit older of a girl that peaked my curiosity, but this event was what made me stay into it. The previous event made me want to seek out nice legged women to actually maybe catch me in a facescissors. Well, many years back when I was very young and wanting this, I ended up chatting with a dancer who fit the ideal body. When we were finally alone in a room, I showed her this picture (the one was this exact match only a bit clearer and more close-up). Well, the girl I was with said "what is she doing to her?" I swear, just that line and then explaining the facescissors idea to her made me FULLY erect. Within a few minutes she had me in it and then worked my face over like she knew the hold her whole life. Over the years, most ladies I have explained the hold to and then have taken on have taken to it right away! Anyway, that moment she put me in, I KNEW I was hooked!
+++++++++++

So anyway, I've managed to fabricate a recreation of the event. It is actually pretty accurate with the whole package, using myself inserted and this is a VERY accurate lady both in the looks and thickness categories. Hair color is the same and face is pretty close. The girl had no idea about wrestling and I was in effect showing her, and I think as soon as we locked together she liked the dominating side of it. I was SO hard when she looked at the picture knowing she was ready to do it to me (and this IS the picture)! It's also what we said to each other.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whatshedoingreal.jpg (355.1 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg whatshedoingrealpart2b.jpg (31.0 KB, 93 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 23:04
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 421 Posts

I was really young probably 4 or 5. I was in daycare and one of the staff was a girl probably 20 or so. She was attractive but was bitchy and had the bitch face. You could tell she didn't like kids and it was just a job for her. ANyways when I kid was bad she would put tape over their mouth and would sit them in time out. I was so fascinated and I could tell right then I was into somethjnt unusal. I wanted to be bad so bad so she would tape my mouth and sit me in a corner ..but I was too good a kid scared to get in trouble.

Later I was maybe 7 or 8 and there was your classic "play ground alpha" few years older that would bully the younger kids. I noticed this pushing kids on the ground and pulling them by the hair. What I really noticed was the bully was a girl ! Still remember her name Carrie. So I would go to play and sure enough she would bully me and chase me Around. Pinning me in the sand and pulling my hair. I loved it and whenever I saw her at the park I would go over to get dominated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jwo321 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-18, 16:55
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When was the first time you felt some excitement for wrestling, headscissors or some female dominance content?
The Avengers got me excited. Years later when I was in a hotel room during a session with a visiting female who knew how to fight, she said she was too young to have seen this show, but other men told her that The Avengers sparked their interest in being beaten up too.

Diana Rigg, as Emma Peel made getting beaten up by her look appealing to me. How did her character get that name? I read the writers wanted a co-star with Man Appeal, M. Appeal, Emma Peel.

Later, movies allowed longer fight scenes than television broadcast. Some of my favorite fighting movies can be found here
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]