Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Sep-18, 08:26
Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,573 Times in 216 Posts
Default 2 vs 1. Mixed boxing

How do you think a fight like this would be and How the resultat will be. It will be fun to know.

A Inter net friend of mine state that She once had a very extreme dream.

For me it was also very extreme but I have more and more wonder How other people look at it:
In the dream. She, a fit woman boxer was going through the aisle in a crowded arena. Entering the ring she remove her robe and been standing topless, ready for to fight.
Her opponents in this extreme boxing bout are two (!) nude men, one white and one black man. Both men has already erigated cocks.

This will be a 2 vs 1 bout and she is the female boxer who is going to fight vs two male boxers.
They start the boxing fight, the men attack her simoustanly and they start fight it out. The crowd are yelling... then she said she. woke up.

How would you find out this bout will be?
Will it be a long bout
How would it end?

It would be fun to know your ideas of this extreme fight.
The Following User Says Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-18, 19:19
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: 2 vs 1. Mixed boxing

I think it should be back and forth competitive, lasting around 20 minutes. It looks like the men are going to win but the woman comes back for the victory.
Old 16-Sep-18, 12:28
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

decent premise. I tend to be more of a fan of competitive scenarios that are somewhat realistic & my own fantasies almost always end with a female winning by way of knockout. that being said, ideally maybe I would have the female take on 1 male at a time... fight them consecutively or perhaps make the men have to tag in like in wrestling. the premise of 1 fighter having to overcome the challenge of besting 2 opponents is already a big uphill battle that few could achieve, but having to do so facing both challengers in the ring at the same time? that starts to go beyond what I would find to be realistic unless the 2 men were complete bums that possessed little to no fighting skills or the female was just so superior she had superhuman abilities. you also mentioned the aspect of the female boxer starting off topless which sets the stage for her to be able to use her sex appeal to her advantage assuming she is a stunningly sexy woman(which I ALWAYS do in these scenarios & in my own fantasies). those are just my thoughts... interested to see what becomes of this.
Old 16-Sep-18, 15:46
Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboxse1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How do you think a fight like this would be and How the resultat will be. It will be fun to know.

A Inter net friend of mine state that She once had a very extreme dream.

For me it was also very extreme but I have more and more wonder How other people look at it:
In the dream. She, a fit woman boxer was going through the aisle in a crowded arena. Entering the ring she remove her robe and been standing topless, ready for to fight.
Her opponents in this extreme boxing bout are two (!) nude men, one white and one black man. Both men has already erigated cocks.

This will be a 2 vs 1 bout and she is the female boxer who is going to fight vs two male boxers.
They start the boxing fight, the men attack her simoustanly and they start fight it out. The crowd are yelling... then she said she. woke up.

How would you find out this bout will be?
Will it be a long bout
How would it end?

It would be fun to know your ideas of this extreme fight.
I think I would like to see where a more erotic fantasy match where the women faces the 2 men and quickly knocks the first one out while the other one is beaten badly then she turns on him to finish him off after toying with him and knocking him out over the first male fighters unconscious body.